PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone see Haley diss Mc Daniels at the end of game?

Pages : [1] 2 3

rtuimauga
11-14-2010, 06:37 PM
McDouche went to shake his hand and Haley waves him off and walks away!!! Den vs KC pt2 will be epic. Count me in!

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Didn't see it... no big deal to me, he's upset.

I'm surprised at the win - that's all I'll say. I'm off to get meds for a sick kid.

Hammock Parties
GIF and screencaps coming.

Haley is a douche.

FAX
I'm glad. Screw the goats.

FAX

Johnny Vegas
I seen girls go at it harder

Bane
11-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Didn't see it... no big deal to me, he's upset.

I'm surprised at the win - that's all I'll say. I'm off to get meds for a sick kid.

Congrats,but not really.LMAO

Sorry bout the sick kid,I got one too.

Dante84
11-14-2010, 06:45 PM

Haley is a douche.

Oooooooh boy i can't wait....

I like this douche.

I like it more when this douche wins.

But I like this douche.

Three7s
11-14-2010, 06:46 PM
It was obvious why. McDaniels challenged that TD catch by Lloyd when they were already up by 10 million. I'd be pissed too.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Haley did that to someone else earlier this year too....i cant remember who? Chan Gailey maybe?

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 06:48 PM
This is classless, I don't care what anyone says.

http://i52.tinypic.com/mhyeyb.jpg

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/oak/haley2.gif

LaChapelle
Haley was stll bitching out Weis on the headset/Nick Wright

FAX
McDipshit rubbed our noses in it with the challenge on their last td.

Interesting how the replay system began to miraculously work with the goats needed it.

Go Haley.

FAX

ClevelandBronco
11-14-2010, 06:49 PM
I think McDaniels was just trying to thank Haley for getting him off the "most likely to be fired" list.

tk13
11-14-2010, 06:49 PM
LMAO

Well if nothing else, Haley is going to get all the rivalries in this division up and going again.

FAX
11-14-2010, 06:50 PM

Don't go all panty bunch over this thing, man.

Haley's pissed ... as well he should be.

Besides, McDipstick was picking his nose on the sideline with that hand.

FAX

Buck
Haley is butthurt.

Chiefs Pantalones
Great work, Haley. Now get this team back on track.

BigMeatballDave

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/oak/haley2.gifLMAO Who gives a fuck?! I'd love to know what Todd said, though.

teedubya
11-14-2010, 06:51 PM
Wonder what he said? Wild. I thought he shook hands and walked away quick... didn't see the diss the first time.

Probably due my epic facepalm.

Johnny Vegas
it was classnessionisityism!!!!1!!

FAX
Great work, Haley. Now get this team back on track.

Amen.

Next time we get a chance to run the score up on McDrumline, I wonder what the decision will be?

FAX

teedubya
11-14-2010, 06:52 PM
It almost looks like he said, "You are an asshole, Josh."

Bwana
11-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Haley is butthurt.

As well he should be.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM
I really wouldnt be surprised to find out that Haley took over playcalling at the half

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Haley is butthurt.Yeah. The D certainly is. Orton broke one off in theirs.

Bane
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM

More like,we should have let you get Casshole Josh.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
If we just clowned someone in Arrowhead, I wouldnt care if the other coach did that to Haley.

Marcellus

You can have your opinion and I can have mine.

I think he was pissed and I don't blame him. You don't like JM why should TH? I like the rivalry aspect of it.

doomy3
Well, so much for McDaniels being our next offensive coordinator.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Who cares... it's petty and everyone knows it, time to move on.

notorious
11-14-2010, 06:58 PM

This. Haley got his ass handed to him by McDaniels and got pissed.

Galileo Humpkins
11-14-2010, 06:58 PM

I think that's the general statement that comes to mind when approaching Josh McDaniels, regardless of who it is.

But only the Cat Burglar would have the plutonium testes to say it.

FAX
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
In my humble opinion, the classless act was challenging that last touchdown that took the score from 42 to 49. Kick the field goal instead ... if, that is, you want to be "classy".

FAX

Marcellus

What you mean it won't effect the play on the field next week?

dirk digler
LMAO Awesome

T-post Tom
This rivalry needs more hatred. BTW, Ray Farmer is on the phone with Ronnie Lott right now. :)

kstater
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
I think it's awesome.

He started to stick his hand out and "psyche".

redngold85
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Wonder what he said?

"fix that replay booth"

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Maybe he saw Joshie playing pocket pool
to conclusion

ClevelandBronco
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
In my humble opinion, the classless act was challenging that last touchdown that took the score from 42 to 49. Kick the field goal instead ... if, that is, you want to be "classy".

FAX

He has to back up his player. If the guy actually caught the ball, he should get credit.

That or a big ass Rolex.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't replay and everything else brought in and managed by the NFL and the NFL Refs for each game?

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Take 2 from shitty HD footage.

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/oak/haleydick.gif

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/oak/finger2.jpg

FAX
11-14-2010, 07:06 PM
This is one of those moments in time when you have to decide; Do you side with a real man and take-no-prisoners motherfucker who chews nails and craps staples and who also happens to be our head coach or do you side with the biggest, whiniest dipshit ever to pick his nose on the sideline?

FAX

Iowanian
Fuck Denver.

I Like it that my coach hates Denver and Oakland.

I hope he makes the team ride a bus home.....and begins making plans to hang 100 on Denver December 5.

Mile High Mania
"Hey - screw you ... making me look like a dumbass."

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/oak/haleydick.gif

I think that was his comment...

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Oh shit
your got mouthy and bet your brown cherry

KC kid
I would love to know what Haley told him

FAX
He has to back up his player. If the guy actually caught the ball, he should get credit.

That or a big ass Rolex.

It was overkill.

Over. Kill.

FAX

grandllama
11-14-2010, 07:08 PM

Mc Dumbass proved earlier in the game that there is no room for 'Class' in a division game.

It looks like, and I sincerely hope, that Haley told dipshit to fuck off and walked away.

KC kid
11-14-2010, 07:08 PM
That was an awesome catch by Lloyd. He deserved it. Plus, he is on my fantasy team

ClevelandBronco
11-14-2010, 07:09 PM
It was overkill.

Over. Kill.

FAX

No sympathy available.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 07:09 PM
I dont care about running up the score. If you dont like it, stop it.

We put up 44 there last season. I think McDumbass just wanted to make sure his team bested that.

grandllama
11-14-2010, 07:10 PM
**** Denver.

I hope he makes the team ride a bus home.....and begins making plans to hang 100 on Denver December 5.

100% agreed Iowanian.

I cannot stand coaches in our division being all lovey lovey.

There is no 'class' in our rivalries and the coaches shouldn't force it on us.

Dungver is a piece of shit city, with a piece of shit football team, with a piece of shit coach and they deserve the respect of absolutely no one.

Chiefs Pantalones
That was an awesome catch by Lloyd. He deserved it. Plus, he is on my fantasy team

Fuck you and fucking gay fantasy football. Never root for a player on our rival teams because of your gay ass fucking fantasy football team. Go get a blumpkin from your dad.

Bugeater
Fuck you and your ghey-ass fantasy team.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 07:11 PM
**** Denver.

x eleventybillion.

I wouldn't give a shit if it went the other way. I would laugh.

grandllama

This coming from someone who once got kicked off the board for wishing a plane crashed into Denver (or something like that, many beers ago)

Marcellus
No sympathy available.

As well there shouldn't be. Kinda like Haley wasn't about to cowtow to McD.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Fuck you and fucking gay fantasy football. Never root for a player on our rival teams because of your gay ass fucking fantasy football team. Go get a blumpkin from your dad.LMAO

KC kid
**** you and your ghey-ass fantasy team.

Hey, just trying to get a positive out of this turd :)

grandllama

This is why I don't play fantasy. Fuck your fantasy team if it puts you at odds with your 'real life' team.

Iowanian
I've had one of this shittiest weeks of my life.

I pretty much needed the Chiefs to destroy Denver today, not let them in for a gangbang with my bad girlfriend.

I hate Denver. I dispise Denver. I hope all of the Denver fanbase gets dysentery tonight.

I dispise Josh McFistpump and it wouldn't really have bothered me if Haley had given him the LaGarret Blount at midfield.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 07:13 PM

I hope a skydiver carrying shit plows into your house on fire.

Rain Man
he probably couldn't see mcdaniels over the gatorade jug.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
No sympathy available.

ROFL

Understood.

FAX

mlyonsd
11-14-2010, 07:14 PM
I love it dungver and chitland have to come to our house and play.

That's where we'll learn if we have real coaches and a real team or not.

Chiefaholic
As expected, GoChiefs takes the attention whore approach on the situation. McDouche ran the score up when the game was far out of reach. Now I wish Charles would have stayed in the game last year and set the single game rushing record against the Donks.

Vermeil and Edwards pussified the Chiefs when it came to TRUE division rivalry. Haley's bringing that back to KC and I hope to hell Casshole isn't the deciding factor in the game when the Denver Bitches come back to Arrowhead. F*** the Donks and the Faid... Revenge will be sweet at 1 Arrowhead Drive.

Iowanian

Fuck you and your Fantasy team. I hope you get dysentery from tossing a bronco fans' salad.

Hammock Parties
Videos:

Regular:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQ3JK1YN318?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQ3JK1YN318?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Zapruderesque slowmo

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiBtmkZmGkg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiBtmkZmGkg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tytanium
11-14-2010, 07:15 PM

Classless is challenging a touchdown call in the second half when your team is up 32 points. I would have done the same thing.

FAX
11-14-2010, 07:16 PM
As expected, GoChiefs takes the attention whore approach on the situation. McDouche ran the score up when the game was far out of reach. Now I wish Charles would have stayed in the game last year and set the single game rushing record against the Donks.

Vermeil and Edwards pussified the Chiefs when it came to TRUE division rivalry. Haley's bringing that back to KC and I hope to hell Casshole isn't the deciding factor in the game when the Denver Bitches come back to Arrowhead. F*** the Donks and the Faid... Revenge will be sweet at 1 Arrowhead Drive.

Amen, brother.

Mr. Chiefaholic For President!!!

FAX

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 07:17 PM

What Mr. Fax said.

Delano
11-14-2010, 07:18 PM

I've reserved a spot for you in the middle of a human centipede.

GloryDayz
11-14-2010, 07:19 PM
I'll bet Todd just challenged him to a round of golf! And he won't even put a driver in his bag!!! Unless Todd figures out how to coach (meaning pullung a useless QB), then I think Denver might just put 48 on us in the "New Arrowhead Stadium" (where the club level is always empty)... I hope they don't, but dissing a better coach because he can out-couch you drunk, isn't going to help. They Donks are going to come in here mad, and cASShole will have happyfeet, and make stupid throws for the first six 3-and-outs when they blitz him... So great work Todd, if you're going to act tough A) don't do it to players who are professionals i n a contact sport (you're learning Todd), and B) do it during the game too (and do it early). Scream at the official (it's worth 15), and tell Hali to cry like Manning with each hold. When they yell at him, get in the official's face. it's all part of the game..

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 07:19 PM
**** Denver.

HELL YES count me in?

Chiefaholic
11-14-2010, 07:21 PM

Neg rep to add to your fantasy score

grandllama
11-14-2010, 07:21 PM
I'll bet Todd just challenged him to a round of golf! And he won't even put a driver in his bag!!! Unless Todd figures out how to coach (meaning pullung a useless QB), then I think Denver might just put 48 on us in the "New Arrowhead Stadium" (where the club level is always empty)... I hope they don't, but dissing a better coach because he can out-couch you drunk, isn't going to help. They Donks are going to come in here mad, and cASShole will have happyfeet, and make stupid throws for the first six 3-and-outs when they blitz him... So great work Todd, if you're going to act tough A) don't do it to players who are professionals i n a contact sport (you're learning Todd), and B) do it during the game too (and do it early). Scream at the official (it's worth 15), and tell Hali to cry like Manning with each hold. When they yell at him, get in the official's face. it's all part of the game..

HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU FIGURE MCDUMBASS IS THE BETTER COACH? Fuck you you donkey sympathizing piece of shit.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 07:22 PM
I'd like to have a coach that just flips off the other coach from our sideline win or lose. (within the division)

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:22 PM

Haley is a douche.

Seriously GC you need to shut your fucking pussy mouth. Bill Belichick and Bill Parcells have that same attitude. Those guys are winners and Haley will be too. Not everyone is Tony Dungy. I like that Haley took exception to a guy challenging a TD when they could have just kicked the FG. That means he fucking cares.

You need to get some vagisil for your god damned pussy on this one.

KC kid
11-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Neg rep to add to your fantasy score

Oh knows!!!!

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 07:23 PM
HOW IN THE **** DO YOU FIGURE MCDUMBASS IS THE BETTER COACH? **** you you donkey sympathizing piece of shit.

Obviously the 3-6 record, his first home AFCW win in 6 tries, and his great player personnel moves proves he is way superior.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Dissing McDouche makes up almost 1/2 of the bad points I give Haley for playing Assel each week. LMAO

GloryDayz
11-14-2010, 07:28 PM
**** Denver.

Agree, but we have cASShole, so 100 might not happen even if the F***ing donks plane falls out of the sky..

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:30 PM

if i ever cross you i will slap the taste out of your mouth you fucktard.

mlyonsd
The entire division will look back on this game and thank the Chiefs for continuing McNuggets career.

redngold85
You need to get some vagisil for your god damned pussy on this one.

LMAO

salame
11-14-2010, 07:31 PM
I hope he said I'll see you next time you little ****wad....please don't make me look this bad again

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:37 PM

awesome

fucking

Your team takes on the attitude of your coach. Despite having possibly the greatest QB to ever play and a buttload of talent, Tony Dungy managed 1 SB win Manning.

Belichick won 3 of 4 because he's a nasty MF'er. If you think Haley is a douche because he was pissed that an assclown do nothing coach ran up the score, good for him.

FINALLY we have a coach that understands it's not fucking cool to be a nice guy. I love Haley. If I were gay I would stalk him. If I were a player for him I'd run through walls for that guy. You love to play for guys like Haley because he takes it personally. As he should.

I gotta get a Haley jersey.

BigRedChief
11-14-2010, 07:42 PM
That was an awesome catch by Lloyd. He deserved it. Plus, he is on my fantasy teamNot cool at all.:cuss:

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 07:47 PM
KC radio just reported that McDaniels said something uncalled for to a few of the Chiefs players as the game ended and Haley responded by not shaking his hand and getting frustrated about it.

Should be noted that McDaniels has done this before to the SD Chargers players.

FAX
11-14-2010, 07:49 PM
KC radio just reported that McDaniels said something uncalled for to a few of the Chiefs players as the game ended and Haley responded by not shaking his hand and getting frustrated about it.

So ... are you still siding with McDipshit on this deal?

FAX

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:49 PM

::::awaiting your apology:::::

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Two games straight the POS Donkey players have taken cheap shots on Charles
HE SHOULD HAVE BITCH SLAPPED THE LITTLE COCK SUCKER

Dante84
11-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Soooo...... McD talked shit to the Chiefs players, huh....

What a bitch.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 07:51 PM

Who is classless?

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 07:51 PM
If that report is true Haley is exonerated.

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:52 PM
If I were a player, and McDaniels said shit to me on the field I'd knock him the fuck out. I'd take the suspension for it too. fuck that kid.

rockymtnchief

Cage match. Beat the midget down.

Marcellus
If that report is true Haley is exonerated.

I am sure he feels relieved you posted this.

memyselfI
If that report is true they are both assholes.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I wish Haley knocked McQueef's head off his shoulders.

FAX

You know, I forgot about that. Those goat bastards did appear to be head-hunting out there, didn't they?

FAX

Bewbies

If it's reported as true we're going to beat the living hell out of them in a couple weeks.

GloryDayz

Or...... We do a little ourselves.. Next time Hali is put in a non-hold head-lock, then, since the officials just don't seem to look there, we respond in kind. Somehow, some way, we need the NFL to watch Hali's blocker on every play...

But that's off topic..

Marcellus

? Haley should have hugged it out with him huh?

FAX
11-14-2010, 07:54 PM

Please.

FAX

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:55 PM

kill yourself you fucking vagina.

memyselfI
11-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Haley just openly motivated the Broncos.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 07:58 PM

If that happened Haley should have knocked him the fuck out

tk13
11-14-2010, 07:58 PM

Because clearly they could've been more motivated than the way they played today.

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 07:59 PM

They were already motivated. If anything he showed his team he has their back you fucking moron. It's more important for your guys to feel like you don't stand for bullshit or disrespect.

You're either a kid or never played a down of competitive sports in your fucking pathetic life.

Hammock Parties
I am sure he feels relieved you posted this.

I don't give a fuck man.

You get your ass beat like that, part of it is on coaching.

Be a gracious loser.

Now, if McDaniels was being a dick to players, by all means, Haley should have ripped his head off and shit down his neck. He showed restraint in just wagging a finger.

LaChapelle
I haven't forgotten the bullshit sandwiching of Trent Green by Donkey punks

The Bad Guy

Yeah, I'm sure that's motivation. Fuck off.

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 08:00 PM
I don't give a **** man.

Be a gracious loser.

Now, if McDaniels was being a dick to players, by all means, Haley should have ripped his head off and shit down his neck. He showed restraint in just wagging a finger.

There is nothing that says you have to be a gracious loser. EVER. Bill Belechick is the worst loser ever and sometimes doens't even shake hands.

STFU with your nonsense tonight.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
I don't give a **** man.

Be a gracious loser.

Yea, no. Not to a hated division rival.

Go turn in your man card.

Iowanian
11-14-2010, 08:02 PM

Shut up you fucking Raider fan.

memyselfI
11-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Oh, they were motivated before. But now they have video of finger wagging at their coach on their home field to really get inspired.

mikey23545
11-14-2010, 08:17 PM
If that report is true I am an asshole either way.

FYP.

memyselfI
11-14-2010, 08:18 PM
FYP.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

FAX
11-14-2010, 08:18 PM

Seriously, please.

I'm begging you.

Perhaps you and Mr. GoghChiefs could get a room and a bottle of purple drank and talk about it.

FAX

memyselfI
11-14-2010, 08:20 PM
I liked Tony Dungy's remark that Haley should be wagging fingers at his players not the opposing coach. :clap:

FAX
11-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Okay. That does it. One more absurd anti-Haley remark, Ms. memyselfI and it's war.

You have been warned. No finger wagging, either.

FAX

GloryDayz

Well, since he doesn't have the players to back him up, this is true...

Mile High Mania
Classless is challenging a touchdown call in the second half when your team is up 32 points. I would have done the same thing.

Really? I know it rarely happens, but teams have made huge comebacks before... I'm a bit surprised at all the whining. If the scores were reversed, you guys would be saying that Josh should stop being a li'l girl and man up.

Chiefaholic
11-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Oh, they were motivated before. But now they have video of finger wagging at their coach on their home field to really get inspired.

Is that the same coach they quit on last year? Pay attention, tree hugger...

mlyonsd
11-14-2010, 08:22 PM

Inspirded for what? Last place in the division? You sound like a T-ball parent.

FAX
11-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Really? I know it rarely happens, but teams have made huge comebacks before... I'm a bit surprised at all the whining. If the scores were reversed, you guys would be saying that Josh should stop being a li'l girl and man up.

We pulled Charles before causing further, unnecessary embarrassment of your McDoofus-led team last year, Mr. Mile High Mania.

You have to admit that challenge was ... a little over the top. For anybody.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2010, 08:23 PM
This. Haley got his ass handed to him by McDaniels and got pissed.

Assessment complete.

End Of Line...
End Of Line...
End Of Line...

FAX
11-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Inspirded for what? Last place in the division? You sound like a T-ball parent.

She thinks scrapbooking is a contact sport.

FAX

Bugeater
11-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Why does this thread smell like rotten gash?

mlyonsd
11-14-2010, 08:26 PM

I can understand backing up a player. I don't care about that call I'd have done the same thing.

Not sure about the TO on our 2 point conversion though....at that point I'd just be letting the game end.

In any case you kicked our ass. And the rivalry continues.....

FAX
11-14-2010, 08:29 PM
I can understand backing up a player. I don't care about that call I'd have done the same thing.

Not sure about the TO on our 2 point conversion though....at that point I'd just be letting the game end.

In any case you kicked our ass. And the rivalry continues.....

You are a better man than I, Mr. mlyonsd.

I say, wag fingers at all the bastards.

By the way ... can we get a holding call?

FAX

wazu
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Most disappointed I've been in Haley since he got here. Should have shook his hand and silently vowed to pay him back in spades when they visit Arrowhead.

R8RFAN
11-14-2010, 08:48 PM

FAX
But your team is trying onside kicks so if you were beat and wanted the Donks to take the foot off the gas then why would you go for an onside kick?

gblowfish
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Coach Haley cannot recall if he shook hands or not.
He may have waved.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Why does this thread smell like rotten gash?

ROFL

HotRoute
11-14-2010, 08:50 PM
I still think it looked like Haley said "your going to regret doing that!!!"

as if to imply next time we play them we are coming for orton's head

KCSupersized
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
He acted like a douche when they were way ahead. I wish Haley would have popped "little hoodie" in the nose. Fuck him, and the Donks.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Babb speculates its because denver didnt pull its starters like the Chiefs did last year when Charles had his big game.....no professional courtesy.....

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/1544

Denver still had its starters in late in the contest, and it continued passing even with a comfortable lead.

The Chiefs had a chance in last season's finale, which Kansas City won 44-24, to leave its starters in and allow running back Jamaal Charles to pursue the NFL's single-game rushing yards record. Instead, the Chiefs pulled Charles with 259 yards, 37 shy of Adrian Peterson's record. The Chiefs removed most of their starters in that game after the score was out of Denver's reach.

It was clear Sunday that Kansas City took exception to the fact that Denver didn't afford the Chiefs the same courtesy Sunday

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 09:16 PM
I think the challenge was silly... he still recovered it. Was the TO necessary on the 2 pointer, likely not. I guess my thoughts are that if those 2 things get the coach and anyone else the most bent out of shape about that game... that's a problem.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Babb speculates its because denver didnt pull its starters like the Chiefs did last year when Charles had his big game.....no professional courtesy.....

Denver still had its starters in late in the contest, and it continued passing even with a comfortable lead.

The Chiefs had a chance in last season's finale, which Kansas City won 44-24, to leave its starters in and allow running back Jamaal Charles to pursue the NFL's single-game rushing yards record. Instead, the Chiefs pulled Charles with 259 yards, 37 shy of Adrian Peterson's record. The Chiefs removed most of their starters in that game after the score was out of Denver's reach.

It was clear Sunday that Kansas City took exception to the fact that Denver didn't afford the Chiefs the same courtesy Sunday

I guess the competition committee should specify when teams should bench starters...

crazycoffey
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
I'd love to know what Todd said, though.

Tebow for Cassel, straight up, call me in the offseason......

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 09:18 PM
I think the challenge was silly... he still recovered it. Was the TO necessary on the 2 pointer, likely not. I guess my thoughts are that if those 2 things get the coach and anyone else the most bent out of shape about that game... that's a problem.

I like the rivalry. Why anybody thinks these guys should hug and kiss is beyond me.

The more dislike the better, it makes for better competition and much more fun to discuss.

The league is entertainment. We don't get anything else from watching teams play than entertainment. Anything that adds to that is fine with me.

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 09:19 PM

No one gives a fuck what you think faggot.

The Babb article makes sense seeing how Haley comes from that Parcells/Belichick tree. You don't run up scores late in the game. If you do, you're going to pay for it later in some form or fashion.

Expect payback for this at Arrowhead. I love it. Needing my Todd Haley jersey.

The rest of you handshaking pussies go buy some Gyne-Lotrimin.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 09:20 PM
I like the rivalry. Why anybody thinks these guys should hug and kiss is beyond me.

The more dislike the better, it makes for better competition and much more fun to discuss.

The league is entertainment. We don't get anything else from watching teams play than entertainment. Anything that adds to that is fine with me.

Agreed ...

Mile High Mania
No one gives a **** what you think pillowbiter.

The Babb article makes sense seeing how Haley comes from that Parcells/Belichick tree. You don't run up scores late in the game. If you do, you're going to pay for it later in some form or fashion.

The rest of you handshaking pussies go buy some Gyne-Lotrimin.

If you ask nicely, I'm sure Wendler will give you a reach around...

Bewbies
Tebow for Cassel, straight up, call me in the offseason......

When you draft a guy in the first round that comes in when the balls inside the 5 in order to run it into the endzone, you f'd up.

Stafford, Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Freeman, Tebow, Bradford. One of these things does not belong.

Thig Lyfe
11-14-2010, 09:21 PM
"Hey! You're a mean guy!"

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 09:21 PM
When you draft a guy in the first round that comes in when the balls inside the 5 in order to run it into the endzone, you f'd up.

Stafford, Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Freeman, Tebow, Bradford. One of these things does not belong.

Tebow has a better QB in front of him... I didn't like the draft pick at all, he didn't fit a need.

FAX
11-14-2010, 09:22 PM

Agreed.

Besides, the important thing here is that Haley could kick McDipshit's skinny ass all the way up and down Cheyenne Mountain and be home in plenty of time for afternoon tea.

FAX

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Put Haley's face on the guy laying on the couch and Josh's on the therapist...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhlWddAXSRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JhlWddAXSRA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

notorious
11-14-2010, 09:25 PM

You left out Cassel! WTF?!?!#!#

:)

InChiefsHeaven
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm glad Haley was pissed. Shit, I was...see you little bastards at Arrowhead...

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 09:29 PM
If you ask nicely, I'm sure Wendler will give you a reach around...

You make bunny cry.

Fuck the donkeys and fuck a handshake. McLubeFist will get his in the ass at arrowhead. He will regret that shit.

crazycoffey
11-14-2010, 09:30 PM

check the sarcasm meter, I'm pissed at Cassel's play, but I don't want Tebow either.

Nirvana58
11-14-2010, 09:31 PM
My lip reading is a little rusty. But it looked like he said fuck off at the end.

Quesadilla Joe
11-14-2010, 09:35 PM

This will ensure that from now on McDaniels will have some fire in his belly the week he plays the Chiefs. Kinda like Shanahan and the Raiders.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
This will ensure that from now on McDaniels will have some fire in his belly the week he plays the Chiefs. Kinda like Shanahan and the Raiders.

I am sure Haley is scared to death.

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 09:38 PM

Dude you're going to get molested at Arrowhead.

Two straight weeks of overtime games with 1 on the road, while the Donks had two weeks to prepare? It's not a real surprise we lost. you're going to get destroyed at Arrowhead.........

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 09:39 PM
I'll bet Todd just challenged him to a round of golf! And he won't even put a driver in his bag!!! Unless Todd figures out how to coach (meaning pullung a useless QB), then I think Denver might just put 48 on us in the "New Arrowhead Stadium" (where the club level is always empty)... I hope they don't, but dissing a better coach because he can out-couch you drunk, isn't going to help. They Donks are going to come in here mad, and cASShole will have happyfeet, and make stupid throws for the first six 3-and-outs when they blitz him... So great work Todd, if you're going to act tough A) don't do it to players who are professionals i n a contact sport (you're learning Todd), and B) do it during the game too (and do it early). Scream at the official (it's worth 15), and tell Hali to cry like Manning with each hold. When they yell at him, get in the official's face. it's all part of the game..Go lick your daddy's 'taint

Quesadilla Joe
11-14-2010, 09:40 PM
I am sure Haley is scared to death.

Shanahan was something like 23-7 or 24-6 against the Raiders when he was in Denver.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Shanahan was something like 23-7 or 24-6 against the Raiders when he was in Denver.

LMAO. Good luck. Did Shanny get his ass handed to him last game of the year while in the playoff hunt by the Raiders?

KCFalcon59
11-14-2010, 09:42 PM

I fucking hate the donkeys. I would never have any one of their pos players on my fucking fantasy team no matter what.

Dungver is a piece of shit city, with a piece of shit football team, with a piece of shit coach and they deserve the respect of absolutely no one.

Now this is sig worthy!!!!

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 09:44 PM
You left out Cassel! WTF?!?!#!#

:)

Cassel wouldn't fit for 2 reasons. 1 he wasn't a 1st round pick. 2, he's not a good QB.
LMAO

Quesadilla Joe
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
LMAO. Good luck. Did Shanny get his ass handed to him last game of the year while in the playoff hunt by the Raiders?

You are still talking about week 17 last year??? LMAO

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 09:50 PM
You are still talking about week 17 last year??? LMAO

Is that worse than you saying because you won today and HAley gave your wuss ass coach some shit that now your wuss as coach is going to go on to dominate the Chiefs?

Give me a break. You won a game and won it handily. You still aren't going anywhere and I can honestly say I hope to hell you keep your coach and we keep ours.

KCFalcon59
11-14-2010, 09:53 PM
check the sarcasm meter, I'm pissed at Cassel's play, but I don't want Tebow either.

Well, we could use a FB.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 09:54 PM
No one gives a fuck what you think faggot.

The rest of you handshaking pussies go buy some Gyne-Lotrimin.Poor form, dude. While MHM is a rival fan member, he IS well respected here.

Feel free to take a dump on Orange...

FAX
11-14-2010, 09:59 PM
While Mr. Mile High Mania is, in fact, an esteemed, knowledgeable, intelligent, and highly respected member of ChiefsPlanet, he remains a goat at heart. Therefore, he and his kind must be dismembered and their remains buried in vast mountains of dog vomit.

FAX

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Poor form, dude. While MHM is a rival fan member, he IS well respected here.

Feel free to take a dump on Orange...

I agree that MHM is solid however his take that Haley was being petty for not shaking hands is horseshit. Haley didn't shake hands because last year he pulled starters and didn't even let Charles get the record when he could have. Yet McFisted pulls that shit today? Fuck that. That's not petty that is disrespectful. He'll get his in Arrowhead.

BigRedChief
11-14-2010, 10:02 PM
looks like the last word that Haley is saying as he is walking away is asshole, the first word I think is class.

Maybe it was show some class asshole.

We should have Nick Wright get on this.....

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm going to head over and see what Nick Athan has to say about this. I'm sure his sources were there and he knows exactly what happened.

I'll come back and let you know what I find out.

Mama Hip Rockets
11-14-2010, 10:08 PM
**** you and ****ing gay fantasy football. Never root for a player on our rival teams because of your gay ass ****ing fantasy football team. Go get a blumpkin from your dad.

Word. Some giant douchebag was doing that at the house where I was watching the game today. What an asswad.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:08 PM
I agree that MHM is solid however his take that Haley was being petty for not shaking hands is horseshit. Haley didn't shake hands because last year he pulled starters and didn't even let Charles get the record when he could have. Yet McFisted pulls that shit today? **** that. That's not petty that is disrespectful. He'll get his in Arrowhead.

Hold on... so Denver scores, making it 49 points just as the 4th quarter started right. I guess the starters should have just gone to the bench at the start of the 4th?

All they did on the drives after that was run up the gut, short failed pass and punt on the following drives.

Maybe there should be a manual that says if you're up by X points and the 4th quarter just started, you should bench your starters.

If they were still throwing strikes and trying to put up points late (as Oakland did a few weeks ago), I could understand.

Maybe the starters should have sat out when it was 35-0 ...

Chiefaholic
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Hold on... so Denver scores, making it 49 points just as the 4th quarter started right. I guess the starters should have just gone to the bench at the start of the 4th?

All they did on the drives after that was run up the gut, short failed pass and punt on the following drives.

Maybe there should be a manual that says if you're up by X points and the 4th quarter just started, you should bench your starters.

If they were still throwing strikes and trying to put up points late (as Oakland did a few weeks ago), I could understand.

Perhaps Charles should have stayed in the game last year and the Chiefs would have been in the record books for a GOOD thing for a change.

Steve Sewell
11-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Most adults shake the hand of the opposing coach, win or lose.

Haley is like one of those butt-hurt soccer moms that get pissed about my kid dominating their kid every weekend for 5-6 goals.

Todd, you got beat soundly by a 2-6 team in your division. DEAL WITH IT.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Perhaps Charles should have stayed in the game last year and the Chiefs would have been in the record books for a GOOD thing for a change.

I'm sure there would have been plenty that would complain about it, but at that point... the only harm is whether or not the player gets hurt doing something like that.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 10:17 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/wla96x.jpg

Bane
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
**** if we're gonna start :crybaby: over them running the score up,we should have just walked off the field and forfeited.Fuck all that "they shouldn't do that" bullshit.Classless you say? It's classless to let them hand us our asses like that,even at Pile High.We don't like it,then keep them out of the goddamn end zone. JFC!

Just for the record I'm all for running it up 55-0 at Arrowhead as payback and I don't want to hear the Donkfucks crying either.

FAX
11-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Okay ... well .... what if the reports are true that McDipstick talked ugly trash to the Chiefs players? What about that? What if he'd hit an elderly lady in the mouth? What if he'd kicked an wheelchair-bound, invalid, Afghanistan War Veteran in the balls?

At some point, you have to stand up and say, "Enough."

FAX

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:24 PM
**** if we're gonna start :crybaby: over them running the score up,we should have just walked off the field and forfeited.**** all that "they shouldn't do that" bullshit.Classless you say? It's classless to let them hand us our asses like that,even at Pile High.We don't like it,then keep them out of the goddamn end zone. JFC!

Just for the record I'm all for running it up 55-0 at Arrowhead as payback and I don't want to hear the Donk****s crying either.

Whatever happens, happens and ...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDgcc5Sif3k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BDgcc5Sif3k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Okay ... well .... what if the reports are true that McDipstick talked ugly trash to the Chiefs players? What about that? What if he'd hit an elderly lady in the mouth? What if he'd kicked an wheelchair-bound, invalid, Afghanistan War Veteran in the balls?

At some point, you have to stand up and say, "Enough."

FAX

I don't know what he said, if anything... if he talked trash to players - yeah, that's very low rent and it would have been great to see someone "sweep the knee" in retaliation.

listopencil
11-14-2010, 10:29 PM
I watched it in slow-mo and the exchange is obvious:

McD: "Hey, thanks for rolling over for us, you sack of wet pussies."

Haley: "**** you douchebag. You gotta play us again this year."

McD: "Aw c'mon. Stop being such a little bitch. I was messing with you. Here, let's shake hands."

McD extends hand, Haley shakes finger.

Haley: "I said **** you and I meant it! We'll be waiting for you in KC."

Haley walks off

Mcd, yelling: "Ah, go **** yourself, ya weeping vagina. You go ahead and wait for that second ass whipping."

God's honest truth.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I thought it was more along the lines of ...

"Hey, f*** you, punk... I saw you in the men's room earlier, you don't wash your hands after you pee, that's gross."

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Most adults shake the hand of the opposing coach, win or lose.

Haley is like one of those butt-hurt soccer moms that get pissed about my kid dominating their kid every weekend for 5-6 goals.

Todd, you got beat soundly by a 2-6 team in your division. DEAL WITH IT.

Bill Belechick doesn't. Guess he's a soccer mom?

Go get yer shinebox you fucking nancy boy.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Bill Belechick doesn't. Guess he's a soccer mom?

Go get yer shinebox you ****ing nancy boy.

LMAO Love that line...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5S-H4uE0y0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5S-H4uE0y0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 10:33 PM
That picture is ripe for photoshop ops.

Not just Haley...McDaniels, too.

It's too bad it bears the stigma of an ass whipping.

listopencil
11-14-2010, 10:35 PM

Honestly, I think McD might have done that on purpose. Seeing where the cameras were and trying to get the scoreboard in the background. He'll probably have that pic sitting on his desk by the end of the week.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Think of all the things you can photoshop into Haley's first.

A spear...a gun...a big black dildo....the keys to Invesco...

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Think of all the things you can photoshop into Haley's first.

A spear...a gun...a big black dildo....the keys to Invesco...

Most likely would be a jar of lube, with the caption titled "Next time you do that to me, use this".

BigRedChief
11-14-2010, 10:43 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/wla96x.jpgDibs on the sig....unless you want it for your own.

Bane
11-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Most likely would be a jar of lube, with the caption titled "Next time you do that to me, use this".

Or this.

BigRedChief
11-14-2010, 10:44 PM

It's too bad it bears the stigma of an ass whipping.Maybe Hitler is pissed too.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Or this. ;)

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Maybe Hitler is pissed too.

LMAO

"WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE A FRICKIN' THIRD-DOWN STOP!!!"

T-post Tom
11-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Why did Haley snub McDaniels?

Chiefs coach Todd Haley didn't say much Sunday evening about the reasons why he refused to shake hands with Denver coach Josh McDaniels after the Broncos' 49-29 victory at Invesco Field.

After the final whistle, Haley and McDaniels met at midfield, and the Chiefs coach pointed at McDaniels and said something, then turned his back instead of shaking McDaniels' hand.

Asked about the altercation, Haley said only that it was a "private" moment and that he wouldn't elaborate.

It was clear Sunday that Kansas City took exception to the fact that Denver didn't afford the Chiefs the same courtesy Sunday.

Buehler445
11-14-2010, 11:13 PM
File this under, "Technically he should have shook his hand, but he didn't so who gives a fuck?"

Hopefully he's pissed enough to figure out how to make his guys play some goddamn football.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 11:17 PM
He should have pointed at him and laughed while mouthing "Tebow"

kcxiv
11-14-2010, 11:24 PM
**** you and ****ing gay fantasy football. Never root for a player on our rival teams because of your gay ass ****ing fantasy football team. Go get a blumpkin from your dad.

a bit late, but **** fantasy football all together, that shit is boring as fuck.

listopencil
11-14-2010, 11:29 PM

B_Ambuehl
11-14-2010, 11:31 PM
The game wasn't out of reach at that point. Denvers D was totally out of gas and KC was moving the ball up and down the field pretty much at will. You give up a TD and an onside kick and all the sudden it looks a lot more interesting and that wasn't out of the realms of possibility at that point in the contest.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM

It's really nice of Josh to offer some of his stash after the game. o:-)

Steve Sewell
11-14-2010, 11:47 PM
nancy boy.

Your coaches first name is Todd.

DBOSHO
11-14-2010, 11:55 PM

Your coach is 12 years old.

TEX
11-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Why did Haley snub McDaniels?

Chiefs coach Todd Haley didn't say much Sunday evening about the reasons why he refused to shake hands with Denver coach Josh McDaniels after the Broncos' 49-29 victory at Invesco Field.

After the final whistle, Haley and McDaniels met at midfield, and the Chiefs coach pointed at McDaniels and said something, then turned his back instead of shaking McDaniels' hand.

Asked about the altercation, Haley said only that it was a "private" moment and that he wouldn't elaborate.

It was clear Sunday that Kansas City took exception to the fact that Denver didn't afford the Chiefs the same courtesy Sunday.

True - but whio cares? Just KICK THEIR ASSES AT ARROWHEAD!

Steve Sewell
11-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Your coach is 12 years old.

I'm sorry is your first name Todd as well?

Rain Man
11-15-2010, 12:33 AM
True - but whio cares? Just KICK THEIR ASSES AT ARROWHEAD!

Yeah, that's the thing. This was a six-sigma event, and in a few weeks we'll destroy them by a thousand points in revenge with their tiny coach and their backup Bears quarterback and their Ryan Clady tackle who our draft guys knew was going to be a big bust and their mini-Colquitt punter and their drunk linebacker and stuff.

Joe Seahawk
11-15-2010, 01:06 AM
Lame.. :shake:

CoMoChief
11-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Haley should power-fuck McD's wife tonite before getting on the plane.

Prob something I would do.

Bane
11-15-2010, 01:33 AM
Haley should power-**** McD's wife tonite before getting on the plane.

Prob something I would do.

And make him watch!:eek:

BossChief
11-15-2010, 01:35 AM
Haley was probably pissed at Kid McD for putting his defense in all those prevent looks.

"Fuck you kiddo, I thought we had an agreement that we would work out a trade for a up and coming player for Cassel after this years out but there is no way Pioli is gonna budge if he has 450 yard games"

jackfrost
11-15-2010, 01:42 AM
:) Some entertaining stuff in this thread ......

alanm
11-15-2010, 02:13 AM
The game in 3 weeks ought to be something beautiful to watch in person. :D This should be a damn fine grudge match.

kysirsoze
11-15-2010, 04:30 AM
If it was any other coach I might be disappointed in Haley, but it's McDaniels. That guy is a classless douchebag and he's the coach of the Denver Broncos. Fuck him. I love that we have a coach that can't stand our biggest rivals. I hope we beat the living fuck out of them in Arrowhead and Haley STILL doesn't shake his hand.

Pioli Zombie
11-15-2010, 05:41 AM
This is how Haley should blow off Cassel for fucking up so much.

FAX
11-15-2010, 07:03 AM
This is how Haley should blow off Cassel for ****ing up so much.

I'm pretty sure that, behind closed doors, it's not too far off the mark.

FAX

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 07:09 AM
I just find amusement in a 9-15 career HC getting bent out of shape at a 10-14 career HC. They both have issues ... but, if it adds to the rivalry - fantastic. But, that would mean Josh has to stick around for that to build up and mean anything and I don't support that notion.

FAX
11-15-2010, 07:10 AM
I just find amusement in a 9-15 career HC getting bent out of shape at a 10-14 career HC. They both have issues ... but, if it adds to the rivalry - fantastic. But, that would mean Josh has to stick around for that to build up and mean anything and I don't support that notion.

Maybe Josh could be your mascot?

FAX

Bane
11-15-2010, 07:11 AM

I'm all for a glass,and nail dipped glove cage match till the death.

cookster50
11-15-2010, 07:18 AM
I dont care about running up the score. If you dont like it, stop it.

We put up 44 there last season. I think McDumbass just wanted to make sure his team bested that.

I agree, this isn't high school or college, these people are getting paid to go out there and play, if they don't like someone scoring 49, stop them.

FAX
11-15-2010, 07:23 AM
I agree, this isn't high school or college, these people are getting paid to go out there and play, if they don't like someone scoring 49, stop them.

Okay, but what about when McDaniels twisted that little girl scout's titty until it hurt? And how about when he spit on that disabled WWII veteran?

I'm just now watching Haley's press conference. A somewhat different tone in this one - even considering the loss. You can tell he's pretty darn pissed off about something.

FAX

Bane
11-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Okay, but what about when McDaniels twisted that little girl scout's titty until it hurt? And how about when he spit on that disabled WWII veteran?

I'm just now watching Haley's press conference. A somewhat different tone in this one - even considering the loss. You can tell he's pretty darn pissed off about something.

FAX

Or how about when he was just sitting around sucking of his big ole chili dog!!!

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Or how about when he was just sitting around sucking of his big ole chili dog!!!

Was he outside a Tastee Freeze?

the Talking Can
11-15-2010, 07:35 AM
kind of a dick golfer move....

memyselfI
11-15-2010, 07:35 AM

But that would meaning OWNING the problem vs. making it about the other guy. :doh!:

TheGuardian
11-15-2010, 07:37 AM

Because Josh is a fucking tough guys name.
:rolleyes:

FAX
11-15-2010, 07:39 AM
Oh, for God's sake.

You guys go ahead and side with the goats and their head midget. I shall stand firm with Haley Man Of Rage And Long Memories.

FAX

TheGuardian
11-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Oh, for God's sake.

You guys go ahead and side with the goats and their head midget. I shall stand firm with Haley Man Of Rage And Long Memories.

FAX

Thank you. I can't believe we have supposed Chief fans in here sucking off the donkeys coach because our coach took exception to some bullshit he pulled.

Fuck the donkeys and Josh McLubedFist.

It really wasn't a smart move by him because they still have to come to Arrowhead in a few weeks.

memyselfI
11-15-2010, 07:41 AM

I think you have an interesting perspective on this seeing that the Raiders could have broken the NFL record for scoring in their game at Denver. They pulled back. McDaniels shook hands after being pummeled AT HOME.

Rivalry taken to the next level without the ego driven drama.

FAX
11-15-2010, 07:45 AM
That, Ms. DC, is because McVulva has neither class nor sportsmanship.

Thankfully, what remains of his shriveled, little balls will be decorating Haley's office wall in about 20 days.

FAX

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Why don't we just quit keeping score in games and make everybody winners?

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 07:48 AM
I think you have an interesting perspective on this seeing that the Raiders could have broken the NFL record for scoring in their game at Denver. They pulled back. McDaniels shook hands after being pummeled AT HOME.

Rivalry taken to the next level without the ego driven drama.

Do you just argue that the sky isn't blue to be a complete pain?

It's not the same situation at all.

Haley has shaken hands of coaches that have whopped him before. If McDaniels is talking to players, again, and if Haley is pissed that they kept their starters in all game, then good for him.

I'm glad he didn't roll over and be a doormat like our old coach.

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Why don't we just quit keeping score in games and make everybody winners?

Raider fans would still be on top of the loser chain.

FAX
11-15-2010, 07:52 AM
I don't see what the big deal is, frankly.

Haley has every right to despise anyone he wants to despise. Including the goats' head dwarf. This division needs to escalate these rivalries that have, in recent years, gone fallow, anyhow. It's time to start bringing the pain. If McDwindle was emotionally scarred by Haley's actions, all the better, I say.

Herm would have told him a joke. I prefer Sweeney Todd's approach to the game.

FAX

memyselfI
11-15-2010, 07:53 AM
Do you just argue that the sky isn't blue to be a complete pain?

It's not the same situation at all.

Haley has shaken hands of coaches that have whopped him before. If McDaniels is talking to players, again, and if Haley is pissed that they kept their starters in all game, then good for him.

I'm glad he didn't roll over and be a doormat like our old coach.

Sure, if SEEING it is what the message conveyed. But seeing it (like we have on all the highlight shows) looks as if he's a sore losing whiny bitch.

Iowanian
11-15-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm sorry is your first name Todd as well?

Your name is Steve, like the 3rd copy on Multiplicity.

Say it for us...
"I like Pizza Steve"
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEvEu3lDs1zmmvePIhGnbU_YWTTVf6m-b3fow_c2stxygDcw8S

TheGuardian
11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Sure, if SEEING it is what the message conveyed. But seeing it (like we have on all the highlight shows) looks as if he's a sore losing whiny bitch.

No that would be you.

memyselfI
11-15-2010, 08:03 AM
No that would be you.

May be. But then I didn't have Tony Dungy snickering about ME on national television.

Iowanian
11-15-2010, 08:13 AM
yEAH?

but everyone here has been laughing at you for a decade.

Chiefless
11-15-2010, 08:15 AM
I don't really care WHAT prompted Haley's rage. But I was glad to see it, even if it WAS misplaced. If McDaniels running up the score, leaving his starters in or trash talking Chiefs players after the game is what make the Chiefs want the rematch more than the donks I'm all for it. It was clear to me yesterday the broncos simply wanted that game more than the Chiefs.

When the Chiefs were 3-0 Haley was saying he wanted to see this team get beat to see how they respond. Well, here's that loss you were looking for, now what you got?

Lzen
11-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't replay and everything else brought in and managed by the NFL and the NFL Refs for each game?

That is probably the case. It just seems like a strange coincidence that it has happened twice at Denver. And both times it hurt the opposing teams. Well, I don't know if they would have overturned that call yesterday. May not have been conclusive. Still, twice at one place seems suspect. Never heard of this happening anywhere else. Just a weird coincidence.

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 08:28 AM
That is probably the case. It just seems like a strange coincidence that it has happened twice at Denver. And both times it hurt the opposing teams. Well, I don't know if they would have overturned that call yesterday. May not have been conclusive. Still, twice at one place seems suspect. Never heard of this happening anywhere else. Just a weird coincidence.

Yeah, I don't know how you even find how many times it has happened... and I don't think the play would have been reversed.

smittysbar
11-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Good for Haley! Fuck Denver! Fuck their Head coach! Fuck their players!

If this fuckhead was talking shit to players, he still hasn't got what he deserves.

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Not a lot of info out there about how it all works...

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/features/2009/08/breaking-down-nfl-instant-replay-system

It's funny that they reference on page 2 what happens with a malfunction, specifically the Den/SD game last year. Maybe it is a cabling thing, I dunno... but, while it is something peculiar - I highly doubt someone at the master panel switch is doing anything devious.

Mile High Mania
11-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Good for Haley! **** Denver! **** their Head coach! **** their players!

If this ****head was talking shit to players, he still hasn't got what he deserves.

Well, if he did say anything ... we'll hear about it, right?

Lzen
11-15-2010, 08:35 AM
If it's reported as true we're going to beat the living hell out of them in a couple weeks.

I place more blame on Cassel for putting the ball up too high and almost getting Charles killed than I do the Donks. Just my .02.

DieChief
11-15-2010, 08:35 AM
What a f*$kin CRYBABY!! LOL

Lzen
11-15-2010, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I don't know how you even find how many times it has happened... and I don't think the play would have been reversed.

Probably not. And I would be saying the same had it been ruled incomplete on the field.

smittysbar
11-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Well, if he did say anything ... we'll hear about it, right?

Who knows

Norman Einstein
11-15-2010, 09:01 AM
McDouche went to shake his hand and Haley waves him off and walks away!!! Den vs KC pt2 will be epic. Count me in!

Why go out and say something you don't mean? What was hailey to say? Thanks for kicking the shit out of us? Let's see how magnanimus McDouche is if Haley can reverse the role in 19 days.

I see, for the most part, this has become a Chiefs fans bash of the team and players. This stuff is getting old.