PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 6 things even I knew before this game...

Frankie
11-14-2010, 06:51 PM
... and our coaches (especially Weis) didn't seem to prepare for:

1- After Denver's 'D' was embarrassed last year they would come into this game sky high.

2- After Jammal embarrassed them last year they would take their two weeks and totally game plan him. [COLOR="Red"]

3- After last years embarrassment of their 'O' THEY would come out sky high.

4- Having coached Cassel one on one McDaniels knows about all of his warts.

5- After the last game between these two teams and the subsequent success of the Chiefs and the slide by the Donks, our team would go into this game trapped by their own ego and play flat.

6- Our undersized OLD center is probably not suited for up-the-middle callsin the 2nd half of the season.

1, 3, and 5 are squarely on Haley and is inability to motivate his team for this game

2 is on Weis. He should have taken advantage of the over-preparation for Jamaal and used him as decoy and run Jones more, with more play-action passes thrown in.

4, we can't do much about, but it's another reason to bring a legit QB in. Yes Cassel through for 434 yards, but whoever saw the game, knows that is woefully misleading.

6, this one is on Weis too. The Denver goal line stand should never have happened if Weis had called a variety of plays, insted of push up the middle.

Thought?

Bane
11-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Nope.

Frankie
11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Nope.

?

morphius
11-14-2010, 10:34 PM
I looked at it like this, 2 away games in a row, against 2 rivals, after two OT games in a row, against a team coming off of a bye...

Our 4th level and below backup safeties sure do suck.

Frankie
11-14-2010, 10:40 PM
I looked at it like this, 2 away games in a row, against 2 rivals, after two OT games in a row, against a team coming off of a bye...

Our 4th level and below backup safeties sure do suck.

I was gonna talk about the safety situation too. It sure felt like our last year's D. I guess I should respect that position more.