PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You Aren't What You Are

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Tyson Jackson is an absolute non-entity. I watched him on nearly every play he was in, and he was almost constantly dominated by either Harris or Beadles 1-1. It’s pathetic

Our lack of size and depth at NT is really starting to show and it did at this point and time last year as well.

Donald Washington has the worst ball skills of any secondary player I’ve ever seen. Ever. Calling him Bartee may be an insult to Bartee. On the first long catch by Lloyd, he pulled it in around the back of Washington’s helmet, and he totally blew inside coverage on Lloyd’s TD grab from Orton in the first. The 2009 draft could not have been worse. Oh well, at least his career as a starter lasted three fucking drives before he was removed for FA street trash.

The challenge-non challenge was bullshit, but it probably wouldn’t have been overturned anyway. That was actually a good break, believe it or not.
Hey Ricky Price: Welcome to the NFL, bitch.

Cassel has the worst pocket presence of perhaps any NFL QB. He just cannot stop staring at the rush. He took a killer sack on the driver where Succop missed the 52 yarder. On Mays’ dead ball PF, He sucked the ball up and refused to throw it to either Chambers or Charles, who was wide open before Cassel tucked it and Charles slipped. Furthermore, our single-read passing system is so ridiculously limited. All of Cassel’s completions in the first portion of the game were on pre-scripted plays. We don’t just script our offense, a la a WCO, we pre-script the reads, which makes it impossible to throw downfield. Example: Cassel’s first completion, and the pass we completed to Bowe where he was instantly blown up by Mays. Moeaki was deeper and more open, but Cassel decided where he was going before the ball was snapped.

Josh McDaniels pulled Romeo Crennel’s cock through his ass today.

Watching this team get owned by motherfucking Friar Tuck should salt away any illusions we have about this team being able to “make noise” in the playoffs. The division is SD’s to lose.

Cassel has to be benched after taking all of these sacks. You can throw the ball away you stupid motherfucker. He also totally missed Hagan blitzing. Richardson picked up the DE, Lilja double-teamed Williams, Moeaki released into the route and Cassel didn’t see any of it. Even then, he still had almost three seconds to get rid of that ball. He had Bowe wide open on the slant. Wide open. He just had to throw it where Bowe would have been and it’s 28-7 instead of 35-0. It was funny that they pulled Richardson after that play, even though it was the QB’s fault. Total sacred cow situation. O’Failaghan was terrible in relief, BTW.

That goal line stand is why our running game is tremendously overrated.

Jake O’Connell is still the worst player in the NFL

Cassel sure looked awesome against a prevent defense, which is why we can’t blame him at all for this performance. It will be interesting to see how the dropped picks are excused (I counted at least 3) and playing against a Cover 4 is ignored.

This game exposed every one of our weaknesses. The NTs got annihilated, we couldn’t generate any pressure if Hali was blocked, and our QB shit himself if his pre-scripted route was covered, taking too many sacks, missing too many easy throws, and generally fucking us, we don’t have a deep threat, and we can’t run in short-yardage situations.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 08:52 PM
You pretty much nailed.

I will let you know Maas was talking about B-Rich being pulled and he said on that play he fucked up the block and that is why they yanked him and he said once they put in Ryan pass protection got quite a bit better.

FAX
11-14-2010, 08:55 PM
The o-line is disintegrating before our eyes. The d-line too, apparently.

I don't know which is worse.

FAX

milkman
11-14-2010, 08:57 PM
You pretty much nailed.

I will let you know Maas was talking about B-Rich being pulled and he said on that play he ****ed up the block and that is why they yanked him and he said once they put in Ryan pass protection got quite a bit better.

The more I hear from Maas, the more I think that guy is a complete fucking moron.

DBOSHO
Im sick of seeing matt cassel laying our recievers out to die every game.

He almost ago bowe and jamaal killed today.

Shogun
The o-line is disintegrating before our eyes. The d-line too, apparently.

I don't know which is worse.

FAX

D for sure.

tk13
11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
I guess we didn't whiff as bad as we did on the Cassel fumble but O'Callaghan looks so stiff out there. Richardson has done fine in the run game but he's good for one or two total whiffs a game.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
You pretty much nailed.

I will let you know Maas was talking about B-Rich being pulled and he said on that play he fucked up the block and that is why they yanked him and he said once they put in Ryan pass protection got quite a bit better.

That's absolutely not true. I rewatched that play 5 or 6 times.

There were four down lineman and 5 OL. Williams was being double teamed by Lilja and Wiegmann. Albert and the LG took on their men. Richardson blocked his man 1 on 1.

The outside backer came free because of the double team, which means that either Wiegmann made the incorrect line call (the double team) or Cassel missed the blitzer and the resultant hot read.

That was not Richardson's fault. One OL can't block two guys, and you always take the inner most guy when presented with an "option" because he has a more direct route to the QB.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2010, 08:59 PM
I was shocked how bad our Run D was today. Worst ive seen all year.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 08:59 PM
He also totally missed Hagan blitzing. Richardson picked up the DE, Lilja double-teamed Williams, Moeaki released into the route and Cassel didn’t see any of it. Even then, he still had almost three seconds to get rid of that ball.

HOLY FUCK

AND THEY BLAMED POOR BARRY RICHARDSON?

Motherfuck you, Cassel.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:00 PM
he said once they put in Ryan pass protection got quite a bit better.

Load of shit.

O'Failaghan was his usual lead footed self.

cdcox
11-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Pretty much summarizes the game I saw.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:01 PM
we don’t have a deep threat

http://storedaily.com/pictures/manuals/tucker-the-man-and-his-dream-d.jpg

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Tyson Jackson is an absolute non-entity. I watched him on nearly every play he was in, and he was almost constantly dominated by either Harris or Beadles 1-1. It’s pathetic

Our lack of size and depth at NT is really starting to show and it did at this point and time last year as well.

Donald Washington has the worst ball skills of any secondary player I’ve ever seen. Ever. Calling him Bartee may be an insult to Bartee. On the first long catch by Lloyd, he pulled it in around the back of Washington’s helmet, and he totally blew inside coverage on Lloyd’s TD grab from Orton in the first. The 2009 draft could not have been worse. Oh well, at least his career as a starter lasted three ****ing drives before he was removed for FA street trash.

The challenge-non challenge was bullshit, but it probably wouldn’t have been overturned anyway. That was actually a good break, believe it or not.
Hey Ricky Price: Welcome to the NFL, bitch.

Cassel has the worst pocket presence of perhaps any NFL QB. He just cannot stop staring at the rush. He took a killer sack on the driver where Succop missed the 52 yarder. On Mays’ dead ball PF, He sucked the ball up and refused to throw it to either Chambers or Charles, who was wide open before Cassel tucked it and Charles slipped. Furthermore, our single-read passing system is so ridiculously limited. All of Cassel’s completions in the first portion of the game were on pre-scripted plays. We don’t just script our offense, a la a WCO, we pre-script the reads, which makes it impossible to throw downfield. Example: Cassel’s first completion, and the pass we completed to Bowe where he was instantly blown up by Mays. Moeaki was deeper and more open, but Cassel decided where he was going before the ball was snapped.

Josh McDaniels pulled Romeo Crennel’s cock through his ass today.

Watching this team get owned by mother****ing Friar Tuck should salt away any illusions we have about this team being able to “make noise” in the playoffs. The division is SD’s to lose.

Cassel has to be benched after taking all of these sacks. You can throw the ball away you stupid mother****er. He also totally missed Hagan blitzing. Richardson picked up the DE, Lilja double-teamed Williams, Moeaki released into the route and Cassel didn’t see any of it. Even then, he still had almost three seconds to get rid of that ball. He had Bowe wide open on the slant. Wide open. He just had to throw it where Bowe would have been and it’s 28-7 instead of 35-0. It was funny that they pulled Richardson after that play, even though it was the QB’s fault. Total sacred cow situation. O’Failaghan was terrible in relief, BTW.

That goal line stand is why our running game is tremendously overrated.

Jake O’Connell is still the worst player in the NFL

Cassel sure looked awesome against a prevent defense, which is why we can’t blame him at all for this performance. It will be interesting to see how the dropped picks are excused (I counted at least 3) and playing against a Cover 4 is ignored.

This game exposed every one of our weaknesses. The NTs got annihilated, we couldn’t generate any pressure if Hali was blocked, and our QB shit himself if his pre-scripted route was covered, taking too many sacks, missing too many easy throws, and generally ****ing us, we don’t have a deep threat, and we can’t run in short-yardage situations.

It took you this long to realize the team was overrated? Houston exposed the defense and last week was proof of what this team really is.

Slainte
11-14-2010, 09:03 PM
This game exposed every one of our weaknesses.

Indeed.

I had hoped it wouldn't be the Denver game, but oh well, what the hell...

I knew--and I think we all knew it--this game was coming. It was just a matter of time.

We're not ready yet. Matt Cassell has to go. I hope this is the breaking point when the season is dissected in January.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Indeed.

I had hoped it wouldn't be the Denver game, but oh well, what the hell...

I knew--and I think we all knew it--this game was coming. It was just a matter of time.

We're not ready yet. Matt Cassell has to go. I hope this is the breaking point when the season is dissected in January.

Exactly. I said this in another thread and it got bottom paged so I'll post it here again.

I think everybody got a little win drunk because of the way the season started. I think we have a very young rookie team with a lot of talent, and also some seasoned vets to show the guys whats what. We all got caught up in the winning so it hurts this much to lose, especially when the odds of us making the playoffs were released at 98%. We are in rebuilding mode and we are on the right path to being a good football team. All we can do is go back and fix our mistakes and learn from them. Nothing more can be done. Our coaching staff ( although, confusing sometimes ) know what they are doing, and have all been to the big dance. We are a rebuilding team and we should be happy with anything better than 2-14, 4-12 seasons. We've already gotten 5 wins. We're rebuilding, be patient. I know all of you have been holding out for a winning season but it isn't an overnight thing.

FAX
HOLY ****

AND THEY BLAMED POOR BARRY RICHARDSON?

Mother**** you, Cassel.

If ever there was a time to gif it up, this is it.

I'd really like to see this play again. Also the on-side kick debacle. I'm still not quite sure what we did wrong on that deal.

FAX

Hammock Parties
So are we headed for 7-9 or 9-7?

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:07 PM
If ever there was a time to gif it up, this is it.

I'd really like to see this play again. Also the on-side kick debacle. I'm still not quite sure what we did wrong on that deal.

FAX

All in good time.

This loss, and Cassel's bleeding corpse, must be dissected to reveal the true horror.

I'm feeling 2009, hermesque levels of hate right now.

I think I can legitimately say I hate Cassel almost as much as I came to hate Herm.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:08 PM

Weren't you one of the people crying last week when I said we were going to lose to Denver when they contained Hali?

Direckshun
11-14-2010, 09:08 PM
If you could afford the brain cells, Hamas (or anybody else willing to afford the brain cells):

Carr, Belcher, T. Jones.

Are these guys just genuinely bad players, or are they decent/good players who have had a bad couple games.

And why, please.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 09:09 PM

I think 9-7. I think we are young, but we are smart and we can learn from these 4 losses. I think there may be a reason we drafted Team Captains, I know people put a lot in to that term, but they are the guys who were on their team who would get the guys to rally together. I think we can do it. I want to believe we can do it. We gotta go back to being mistake free.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:11 PM
If you could afford the brain cells, Hamas (or anybody else willing to afford the brain cells):

Carr, Belcher, T. Jones.

Are these guys just genuinely bad players, or are they decent/good players who have had a bad couple games.

And why, please.

How can Carr be bad when he has no help or a pass rush?

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM

Carr, Belcher, T. Jones.

And why, please.

Thomas Jones is headed for brokedick status.

I haven't seen that guy make someone miss or break a tackle all year long.

Don't have issues with Carr or Belcher. Most 3-4 ILBs aren't great in coverage.

He's great at reading his blocking and getting the most out of it, but otherwise he ain't all that.

And I hate it when we run pitch plays with his 4.6 ass.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 09:13 PM
That's absolutely not true. I rewatched that play 5 or 6 times.

There were four down lineman and 5 OL. Williams was being double teamed by Lilja and Wiegmann. Albert and the LG took on their men. Richardson blocked his man 1 on 1.

The outside backer came free because of the double team, which means that either Wiegmann made the incorrect line call (the double team) or Cassel missed the blitzer and the resultant hot read.

That was not Richardson's fault. One OL can't block two guys, and you always take the inner most guy when presented with an "option" because he has a more direct route to the QB.

Just watching the replay I agree with you.

tk13
11-14-2010, 09:14 PM

He's great at reading his blocking and getting the most out of it, but otherwise he ain't all that.

You are crazy. You need to go cool off. He's nowhere near as explosive as Charles, but who is. He has made plenty of people miss this year.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2010, 09:15 PM

Didnt he have like a 70 yard run in the Bills game?

kcpasco
Well shit, I guess all the players should just pack their shit and go home for the season

Hammock Parties
Cassel probably just didn't know what the fuck was going on, and assumed Richardson missed his assignment, because he's done it before.

And i'd bet anything Haley either assumed the same thing, or Cassel lobbied for his NEW ENGLAND FUCK BUDDY O'FAILAGHAN.

Hammock Parties
Didnt he have like a 70 yard run in the Bills game?

And he didn't make anyone miss. He just ran straight down the field through a gaping hole.

Direckshun
How can Carr be bad when he has no help or a pass rush?

He's guarding WR2s. Those aren't the guys that demand help.

Here's my opinion:

1. Carr. We have a better CB on the team right now anyway in Arenas. Carr has always been the guy you can beat if you key in on him enough. And every time Carr has faced someone of considerable skill (basically a true WR2 or better) he gets destroyed.

2. Belcher. I'm still holding out faith that this was a solid find and a potential starter. But today he got absolutely abused and made a ton of gap-filling errors. That doesn't erase everything he's done to this point, but it does question whether he's got the head on his shoulders to meet the challenge.

3. TJ is a brokedick.

tk13
11-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Carr had very little safety help today. And he got burned alive.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
He has made plenty of people miss this year.

Disagree. The guy gets one on one with a defender and he goes down.

He can make a cut but he doesn't have the ability to embarrass a guy like elite backs do.

I think he's a valuable No 2 back but he's not anything special at this point in his career.

FAX
... I haven't seen that guy make someone miss or break a tackle all year long. ...

I know you've watched the games, so this doesn't make any sense at all.

Has this loss affected your mind?

FAX

DaneMcCloud
Exactly. I said this in another thread and it got bottom paged so I'll post it here again.

I think everybody got a little win drunk because of the way the season started. I think we have a very young rookie team with a lot of talent, and also some seasoned vets to show the guys whats what. We all got caught up in the winning so it hurts this much to lose, especially when the odds of us making the playoffs were released at 98%. We are in rebuilding mode and we are on the right path to being a good football team. All we can do is go back and fix our mistakes and learn from them. Nothing more can be done. Our coaching staff ( although, confusing sometimes ) know what they are doing, and have all been to the big dance. We are a rebuilding team and we should be happy with anything better than 2-14, 4-12 seasons. We've already gotten 5 wins. We're rebuilding, be patient. I know all of you have been holding out for a winning season but it isn't an overnight thing.

Are you fucking 10 years old?

Your post reek of naivete.

The Bad Guy
Carr had very little safety help today. And he got burned alive.

It was easily his worst game as a Chief. Carr really struggles with guys who can run good routes.

11-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Well, look at the bright side, Hamas. you're not thinking of cauterizing your ass hole shut. or dipping your balls in chum and jumping in the shark tank. ROFL That fucking post still fucking makes me piss myself!

Anyway, they cant get much worse after today. ;)

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:18 PM
1. Carr. We have a better CB on the team right now anyway in Arenas.

You can't make that sort of judgment until you put Arenas on the island on the outside.

People on this forum are way too hard on Carr. He makes a lot of plays on the ball and last year had a similar stop rate compared to Flowers.

He's not Bartee or even Warfield.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Are you ****ing 10 years old?

Your post reek of naivete.

Im 11 wanna fight about it

notorious
11-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Carr really struggles with guys who play wide receiver.

FYP

Hammock Parties
11-14-2010, 09:20 PM
I know you've watched the games, so this doesn't make any sense at all.

Has this loss affected your mind?

FAX

Dude, if Thomas Jones had legitimately gotten one on one in the open field with a defender and made him miss, I'd have GIF'D it up.

He's a good running back, he's just not special.

DeezNutz
11-14-2010, 09:21 PM
You are crazy. You need to go cool off. He's nowhere near as explosive as Charles, but who is. He has made plenty of people miss this year.

At times, it seems like we've asked Jones to do things he's not capable of. Dude should be moving north-south, not east-west, and too often he's called on to do the latter.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:22 PM

Here's my opinion:

1. Carr. We have a better CB on the team right now anyway in Arenas. Carr has always been the guy you can beat if you key in on him enough. And every time Carr has faced someone of considerable skill (basically a true WR2 or better) he gets destroyed.

2. Belcher. I'm still holding out faith that this was a solid find and a potential starter. But today he got absolutely abused and made a ton of gap-filling errors. That doesn't erase everything he's done to this point, but it does question whether he's got the head on his shoulders to meet the challenge.

3. TJ is a brokedick.

You and your threads are fucking retarded.

Belcher didn't have ANY help up the middle. Ron Edwards, after 7 games, was cooked. Toribio wasn't active. Shaun Smith was exhausted. There's no depth on this defensive line.

TJ is FAR from a brokedick.

And right now, in 2010, Carr is a better option than Arenas, but I guess that's difficult for you to understand.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 09:23 PM
It would just be nice if Carr could get an INT every once in a while as much as everybody throws on him. 25 games started and he just doesn't get INT's

Pioli Zombie
But but but but he threw for 450 yards and 4 TDs. (Couldn't resist)
I'm all for just cutting his ass ala Wade Phillips.

kcpasco
Get well soon McGraw

I think we can all agree that Washington is a waste of a roster spot

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
It was easily his worst game as a Chief. Carr really struggles with guys who can run good routes.

Is he Brandon Flowers? No.

But to say that he "struggles'" is a stretch. The Broncos are leading the league in passing yardage. Kyle Orton has been deadly accurate and his receivers are running excellent routes.

The safeties sucked fucking ass today. Pioli had better get good value from the Page trade because it's more than obvious that he would have been an upgrade today.

cdcox
11-14-2010, 09:25 PM

Here's my opinion:

3. TJ is a brokedick.

1. Carr is a serviceable corner, but not as good as some make him out to be. Arenas has better coverage skills but is too small to match up against some of the bigger #2 WRs.

2. Belcher is fine against the run. I'm not going to read too much into any single game performance. Belcher is a complete liability in coverage. He's a 2 down LB against running teams.

3. I'd rest TJ next week. Give his carries to Battle. See if TJ can get some punch back into his legs down the stretch.

tk13
Dude, if Thomas Jones had legitimately gotten one on one in the open field with a defender and made him miss, I'd have GIF'D it up.

I make it a point anymore to not argue people in irrational insanity mode... I'm not spending the night arguing about specific plays. But just a for instance, go back to that last TD he had in the Houston game. I believe it was the last TD... the one where he started one way, juked, cut it back up the middle for a score from 10-15 yards out. That was a great play. He's not nearly as explosive as Charles, but he's still a weapon, and it's ridiculous to be comparing many people to Charles anyway. We're going to need a guy like Jones if we go to an 18 game schedule next year.

doomy3

You did. Check the Pollard GIFs.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM

He's extremely valuable to the Chiefs because Charles isn't a 25 carry guy for 16 games. And Jackie Battle is clearly a third stringer.

TJ was the least of the Chiefs worries today.

Hammock Parties
You did. Check the Pollard GIFs.

That was more Pollard than Jones. He planted and slid.

The Bad Guy

But to say that he "struggles'" is a stretch. The Broncos are leading the league in passing yardage. Kyle Orton has been deadly accurate and his receivers are running excellent routes.

The safeties sucked ****ing ass today. Pioli had better get good value from the Page trade because it's more than obvious that he would have been an upgrade today.

He does struggle with great route runners. I know the Broncos have a great passing attack, but he was a step late on everything today. I'm not down on him or anything, and generally corners who face great route runners are going to have difficulty.

Do you think Pioli envisioned his starter and McGraw both going down? I don't. That trade was meaningless today. When anyone starts their 3rd string FS, and then has to go to a PS player, it's going to be ugly.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 09:28 PM
1. Carr is a serviceable corner, but not as good as some make him out to be. Arenas has better coverage skills but is too small to match up against some of the bigger #2 WRs.

2. Belcher is fine against the run. I'm not going to read too much into any single game performance. Belcher is a complete liability in coverage. He's a 2 down LB against running teams.

3. I'd rest TJ next week. Give his carries to Battle. See if TJ can get some punch back into his legs down the stretch.

I'm not opposed to trying this.

dirk digler

The safeties sucked fucking ass today. Pioli had better get good value from the Page trade because it's more than obvious that he would have been an upgrade today.

Our starting safety and his backup were both out.

MadMax
How long has "mighty mouse2" MCluster been broke so far???

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Do you think Pioli envisioned his starter and McGraw both going down? I don't.

I would hope so.

A rookie and a journeyman don't exactly inspire confidence for a 16 games season.

That trade was meaningless today. When anyone starts their 3rd string FS, and then has to go to a PS player, it's going to be ugly.

The trade was hardly meaningless today or any other week. Page was a solid starter and there's no doubt the Chiefs would have been in a better (if not much better) position with Berry, Page, Lewis and McGraw.

Lewis has had health issues several times this season and hopefully, he isn't just one of those players.

And yes, I've said all day long that Washington and Price were a recipe for disaster.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Our starting safety and his backup were both out.

No shit?

Wow, I had no idea.

:rolleyes:

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I would hope so.

A rookie and a journeyman don't exactly inspire confidence for a 16 games season.

The trade was hardly meaningless today or any other week. Page was a solid starter and there's no doubt the Chiefs would have been in a better (if not much better) position with Berry, Page, Lewis and McGraw.

Lewis has had health issues several times this season and hopefully, he isn't just one of those players.

And yes, I've said all day long that Washington and Price were a recipe for disaster.

So we should carry a 5 safeties just in case of injury?

Keeping Page on this team wasn't working. He didn't want to be here, the coaching staff didn't want him.

I just don't see the use lamenting over that trade when the team had depth at the position, it just all crumbled at a bad time.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:36 PM
You and your threads are ****ing retarded.

Belcher didn't have ANY help up the middle. Ron Edwards, after 7 games, was cooked. Toribio wasn't active. Shaun Smith was exhausted. There's no depth on this defensive line.

TJ is FAR from a brokedick.

And right now, in 2010, Carr is a better option than Arenas, but I guess that's difficult for you to understand.

Speaking of wasted 2nd round picks.....

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
No shit?

Wow, I had no idea.

Well you acted like you didn't know we were down to a PS safety starting.

Lewis has been fighting his hamstring injury so hopefully being out the last couple of weeks he can be back this week.

Blick
11-14-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm not a Carr fan. He's in decent position most of the time, but he's giving up a lot of catches this year...and a lot of first downs. He's the weak link in the secondary and helps keep the chains moving for the opposing offense.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:40 PM
So we should carry a 5 safeties just in case of injury?

Why would the Chiefs keep Washington or call up Price from the PS if Page were on the roster?

Keeping Page on this team wasn't working. He didn't want to be here, the coaching staff didn't want him.

They fucked with Page last year. He didn't want to be a Chief any longer but that doesn't mean that Pioli should have given into his demands, especially considering the dearth of talent at the position.

I just don't see the use lamenting over that trade when the team had depth at the position, it just all crumbled at a bad time.

You're better than this. Depth at the position? Huh? Washington, Price and McGraw are depth? Hell, Washington and Price don't even belong on NFL roster.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Speaking of wasted 2nd round picks.....

I love this line of thinking.

Like their careers are ending after this year and there's no room for growth.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Why would the Chiefs keep Washington or call up Price from the PS if Page were on the roster?

They ****ed with Page last year. He didn't want to be a Chief any longer but that doesn't mean that Pioli should have given into his demands, especially considering the dearth of talent at the position.

You're better than this. Depth at the position? Huh? Washington, Price and McGraw are depth? Hell, Washington and Price don't even belong on NFL roster.

You're acting like the Chiefs traded him after they had all these injuries. Page basically forced their hand all of-season by not signing the tender.

Depth at free safety. Lewis and McGraw should be enough. McGraw battled concussions earlier in his career, but he's been a pretty healthy Chief for the most part.

I just don't or have ever really viewed Page as an answer except when he was playing Oakland. The fact that Pioli got much for him is a plus for me, regardless of the outcome of this game.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Page is so awesome he has been inactive for like 4 weeks

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Page is so awesome he has been inactive for like 4 weeks

This is fucking stupid.

Are you seriously stating that Page wouldn't have played better today (or last week) than either Washington or Price?

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I love this line of thinking.

Like their careers are ending after this year and there's no room for growth.

Alright a nickelback in the 2nd round! It's awesome he can get the ball to the 25 isn't it? Maybe someday the 5'8 nickelback will play the outside CB position and prove us all wrong!

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Alright a nickelback in the 2nd round! It's awesome he can get the ball to the 25 isn't it? Maybe someday the 5'8 nickelback will play the outside CB position and prove us all wrong!

What do you think it's still the late 80s in the NFL and all teams don't use mostly 3 receiver sets?

So just so I can follow your dumb fucking logic, he has to play an outside receiver to have value?

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:48 PM
I can't believe Frank of all people would justify drafting a slow nickelback in the 2nd round when this pass rush has easily be the worst in the league the last few seasons.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 09:49 PM
This is ****ing stupid.

Are you seriously stating that Page wouldn't have played better today (or last week) than either Washington or Price?

Stephon Paige would have played better than both of those guys.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:49 PM
What do you think it's still the late 80s in the NFL and all teams don't use mostly 3 receiver sets?

So just so I can follow your dumb ****ing logic, he has to play an outside receiver to have value?

Some Corners can actually play inside and out great idea isn't it? And like I stated this team needed a pass rusher. Look at the garbage the Colts play in the secondary it doesn't matter know why? They have a pass rush.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm beginning to think there were conditioning issues at Ole Miss because both McCluster and Lewis haven't been able to stay healthy.

chiefzilla1501

Don't have issues with Carr or Belcher. Most 3-4 ILBs aren't great in coverage.

JFC, man. Sometimes you get a hold of someone you hate and don't let go. Thomas Jones wasn't the problem today. Jamaal Charles got the majority of the carries today. Jones and Charles are both good at doing different things. But to say that Jones somehow just farted his way into being on pace for a 1,000 yard season is a disservice to him.

Frankly, I don't understand why the Chiefs heavied up on Charles early in this game. I don't care how much people hate it, I think this team is at their best when they rotate their RBs in and out. Any reason why Jones saw so little time today?

The Bad Guy
I can't believe Frank of all people would justify drafting a slow nickelback in the 2nd round when this pass rush has easily be the worst in the league the last few seasons.

I'm saying I'm not writing him off. I think he has talent and upside.

Just because the Chiefs passed on pass rushers for him doesn't mean he's a shit player.

Do they need a pass rusher? Absolutely, but i'm not writing off Arenas like he's not an important piece.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm beginning to think there were conditioning issues at Ole Miss because both McCluster and Lewis haven't been able to stay healthy.

Not sure I follow I don't think either missed time at Ole Miss. Wouldn't it reflect on the Chiefs conditioning?

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 09:51 PM
I'd rather have the draft pick than Page. We have no depth, and Page sure as heck ain't the future.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 09:52 PM

It's interesting, but I don't think high ankle sprains have much to do with conditioning.

chiefzilla1501
11-14-2010, 09:53 PM

Right. Because Javier Arenas has done such a crappy job as a nickel back and because pass rushers grow on trees at the #50 pick.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:53 PM
I'm saying I'm not writing him off. I think he has talent and upside.

Just because the Chiefs passed on pass rushers for him doesn't mean he's a shit player.

Do they need a pass rusher? Absolutely, but i'm not writing off Arenas like he's not an important piece.

We'll just agree to disagree because his speed isn't going to get any better I haven't seen any of this play making ability. After the return Berry had today I'd rather see him return some kicks because that guy is a true playmaker.

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Right. Because Javier Arenas has done such a crappy job as a nickel back and because pass rushers grow on trees at the #50 pick.

LMAO

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 09:54 PM
This is fucking stupid.

Can you get in your time machine to go back in time to see if he stays healthy?

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Not sure if it completely thread appropriate but NE seems to be rebounding fine from their Cleavland asswhooping last week.

You are what you.......

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Not sure I follow I don't think either missed time at Ole Miss. Wouldn't it reflect on the Chiefs conditioning?

Neither players were training with the Chiefs during the Spring, which is extremely important.

It's just a guess but it sure doesn't seem to me to be coincidental.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:58 PM
I'd rather have the draft pick than Page. We have no depth, and Page sure as heck ain't the future.

Excuse me?

Page most certainly would have been a piece of the puzzle. He was drafted in 2006, so there's no reason to believe he wouldn't be part of the future.

Furthermore, you don't even know what the draft pick will bring, so why would you risk that when you have a proven NFL player on the roster?

Fucking dumb.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Can you get in your time machine to go back in time to see if he stays healthy?

Fuck you.

Thanks for replying with a dumb fucking question.

chiefzilla1501
11-14-2010, 10:01 PM
LMAO

Tick... Tock... Waiting to hear about this amazing pass rusher that we passed up on at #50, because we were so stupid to take Arenas.

And the idea that Arenas hasn't been an important contributor this season is comical too. For a rookie, he has played as well as you would hope at Nickel Back. He wasn't a big part of the problem today.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Tick... Tock... Waiting to hear about this amazing pass rusher that we passed up on at #50, because we were so stupid to take Arenas.

And the idea that Arenas hasn't been an important contributor this season is comical too. For a rookie, he has played as well as you would hope at Nickel Back. He wasn't a big part of the problem today.

The Chiefs should have taken Misi before McCluster, but who cares now?

And Arenas has been unspectacular as a returner.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Fuck you.

Thanks for replying with a dumb fucking question.

LMAO No problem

I just don't understand where Page fits into this discussion since Lewis and McGraw are our FS's..

Titty Meat
11-14-2010, 10:04 PM

Dude there was a run on 3-4 OLB after we picked Arenas. I would rather have drafted Jason Worilds than Javier Arenas.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM

Arenas appear to be better at corner than Carr at this point.

T-post Tom
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
So how about that block Pope put on the kicker at the end of the first half? He's having a great year, that Pope.:(
http://barrykade.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/monty_foot.jpg

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Arenas appear to be better at corner than Carr at this point.

Let's see Arenas on a island with shit safeties behind him before coming to that conclusion.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Excuse me?

Page most certainly would have been a piece of the puzzle. He was drafted in 2006, so there's no reason to believe he wouldn't be part of the future.

Furthermore, you don't even know what the draft pick will bring, so why would you risk that when you have a proven NFL player on the roster?

****ing dumb.

Berry and Lewis are the future. Page would have been riding pine unless one of them is hurt.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 10:07 PM
LMAO No problem

I just don't understand where Page fits into this discussion since Lewis and McGraw are our FS's..

All I said was that Pioli had better get good value for trading Page because he certainly would have been an upgrade over Washington and Price this year.

chiefzilla1501
11-14-2010, 10:09 PM

Well, I think McCluster is a pretty important piece, but based on the way Misi is playing, that's a fair statement to make.

Arenas has been unspectacular on special teams, but he's been a pleasant surprise in coverage. I'd rather him play better as a nickel back than as a returner. But yeah, it would be nice to see him do better on the returns, but I also think our special teams is getting worse every week.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 10:09 PM
All I said was that Pioli had better get good value for trading Page because he certainly would have been an upgrade over Washington and Price this year.

I agree with this. I wouldn't have cut page, but for a decent pick I'm all for it.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 10:10 PM

So Pioli was supposed to know that Lewis and McGraw were going to get hurt at the same time? Keep a guy around who doesn't want to be there in case of emergency? No.

Talk all the shit you want on McGraw but he is better then Washington and Price.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 10:12 PM

I hope so too. IIRC it was a conditional pick and right now it probably won't be much since he isn't playing.

And just to point out we carry 5 safeties and 3 of them are hurt and Page was hurt last year as well.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM
So Pioli was supposed to know that Lewis and McGraw were going to get hurt at the same time? Keep a guy around who doesn't want to be there in case of emergency? No.

Talk all the shit you want on McGraw but he is better then Washington and Price.

JFC, some of you people will make ANY excuse for Pioli, a man that's paid $5 million per year to make the right decisions.

And YES, this roster would be better with Page than either Washington or Price.

DUH.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Berry and Lewis are the future. Page would have been riding pine unless one of them is hurt.

LMAO

No shit?

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 10:19 PM
JFC, some of you people will make ANY excuse for Pioli, a man that's paid $5 million per year to make the right decisions.

And YES, this roster would be better with Page than either Washington or Price.

DUH.

Is Pioli supposed to go over to Page's house, hold a gun to his head and force him to sign his tender?

The guy didn't want to be here not much anyone can do about that.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Is Pioli supposed to go over to Page's house, hold a gun to his head and force him to sign his tender?

The guy didn't want to be here not much anyone can do about that.

This is fucking dumb.

Why didn't he want to "be here"?

Furthermore, he DID sign his tender, didn't he?

Look no further than AJ Smith or even Belichick himself for how to deal with players that don't want to sign their tenders.

Buehler445
11-14-2010, 11:10 PM
Let's see Arenas on a island with shit safeties behind him before coming to that conclusion.

This. The routes that Carr covers are vastly different than what Arenas covers.

dirk digler
11-14-2010, 11:14 PM
This is fucking dumb.

Why didn't he want to "be here"?

Furthermore, he DID sign his tender, didn't he?

Look no further than AJ Smith or even Belichick himself for how to deal with players that don't want to sign their tenders.

It isn't dumb considering he asked to be traded twice, was out all last year on IR, and signed his tender 1 week before training camp to avoid paying all the fines he would have incurred. The only reason it didn't happen sooner was the Chiefs didn't want to start a predence by giving in to whiny players.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2010, 11:50 PM
It isn't dumb considering he asked to be traded twice, was out all last year on IR, and signed his tender 1 week before training camp to avoid paying all the fines he would have incurred. The only reason it didn't happen sooner was the Chiefs didn't want to start a predence by giving in to whiny players.

Bullshit.

First off, he wasn't out "all last year".

Secondly, he was a proven player but they decided to go a "different direction" and fucked with him. I'd tell them to fuck off, too.

If you don't think that Jared Page would have been a valuable member of the 2010 Chiefs, you're a fucking idiot.

Titty Meat
11-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Bullshit.

Secondly, he was a proven player but they decided to go a "different direction" and ****ed with him. I'd tell them to **** off, too.

If you don't think that Jared Page would have been a valuable member of the 2010 Chiefs, you're a ****ing idiot.

Define valuable Dane because i'm not so sure we wouldn't be in the same situation today considering Page has had injury problems the last few years and is already injured with the Patriots.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Define valuable Dane because i'm not so sure we wouldn't be in the same situation today considering Page has had injury problems the last few years and is already injured with the Patriots.

Page was far more healthy than he wasn't available.

While it's true that anyone can get hurt, that certainly wasn't his MO.

And if you don't know his value on the field, then you haven't been paying much attention.

85 tackles, 12 passes defended and 4 INT's in 2008.

Yeah, he sucks.

BossChief
11-15-2010, 02:00 AM
Id rather have the draft pick over a player that didn't want to be here.

If you don't want to be a Chief:

FUCK OFF

Its just a damn shame that all of our safeties got hurt at the same time, except Berry.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2010, 02:04 AM
Id rather have the draft pick over a player that didn't want to be here.

If you don't want to be a Chief:

FUCK OFF

Its just a damn shame that all of our safeties got hurt at the same time, except Berry.

That's a dopey mentality.

He would have been more than happy to stay in KC if he had been treated respectfully and given an extension.

There are 32 teams in the league and guys will be happy with whoever pays them.

Grow up.

Titty Meat
11-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Page was far more healthy than he wasn't available.

While it's true that anyone can get hurt, that certainly wasn't his MO.

And if you don't know his value on the field, then you haven't been paying much attention.

85 tackles, 12 passes defended and 4 INT's in 2008.

Yeah, he sucks.

I didn't say he sucks Dane but he was a horrible tackler and an average safety at best. Stats aren't everything Cassel was the leading passer today.

BossChief
11-15-2010, 02:17 AM
That's a dopey mentality.

He would have been more than happy to stay in KC if he had been treated respectfully and given an extension.

There are 32 teams in the league and guys will be happy with whoever pays them.

Grow up.

whatever man.

You act like you talk to all the players and know everything that plays into every decision. You and I don't know half of what plays into these types of things.

He was given a tender offer that would have paid him 1.7 million...that was more than he had earned in his previous three years in the NFL combined if Im not mistaken.

All he had to do was bust his ass and take it like a fucking man and earn it. Derrick Johnson didnt turn into a little bitch and he got PAID...Page turned into a bitch.

1.7 million for a guy that was a fucking 7th rounder and was slow, missed lots of tackles and rarely performed well against good competition.

If you think we should have given him a long term extension after missing 11 games due to injury the previous year and ending it on IR and being the only player that chose not to show to any of the voluntary workouts, some dumbfuck stole your log in.

Titty Meat
11-15-2010, 02:18 AM
Page missed 14 games last year and has already missed 4 this year. It's fair to question his durability and considering he's injured right now he wouldn't have been much help today.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Page missed 14 games last year and has already missed 4 this year. It's fair to question his durability and considering he's injured right now he wouldn't have been much help today.

Bullshit.

He played in 48 straight games until last year and this year, he had no training camp or OTA's.

The fucking blind homers around here are fucking KILLING ME.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2010, 02:23 AM
whatever man.

You act like you talk to all the players and know everything that plays into every decision. You and I don't know half of what plays into these types of things.

He was given a tender offer that would have paid him 1.7 million...that was more than he had earned in his previous three years in the NFL combined if Im not mistaken.

All he had to do was bust his ass and take it like a fucking man and earn it. Derrick Johnson didnt turn into a little bitch and he got PAID...Page turned into a bitch.

1.7 million for a guy that was a fucking 7th rounder and was slow, missed lots of tackles and rarely performed well against good competition.

If you think we should have given him a long term extension after missing 11 games due to injury the previous year and ending it on IR and being the only player that chose not to show to any of the voluntary workouts, some dumbfuck stole your log in.

No offense but we're not all created equal.

You're guessing, which puts you in a precarious position if confronted with facts.

Titty Meat
11-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Bullshit.

He played in 48 straight games until last year and this year, he had no training camp or OTA's.

The ****ing blind homers around here are ****ing KILLING ME.

I'm a blind homer? Last week I was told I hated the Chiefs because I said Denver would beat us now I'm a blind homer? I JUST CANT FUCKING WIN WITH YOU PEOPLE

BossChief
11-15-2010, 02:34 AM
No offense but we're not all created equal.

You're guessing, which puts you in a precarious position if confronted with facts.

I'm not guessing one bit.

Facts:

He is slow
he missed a bunch of tackles...consistently.
He didn't have good games against the good teams, he had good games against the Raiders.
He missed 11 games last year
He ended last year on IR
He refused to attend any offseason workouts (he was the ONLY player to do so, even Waters and Vrabel attended when their professional history shows they normally don't)
He refused to sign his tender until he would get traded. A damn good tender, in fact.

Shit, Derrick Johnson played for us for what? 5 years before he had to play for a 6th to earn his contract...and Page should have been signed after 3 and another that was severely cut short by injury?

please

If you think the facts are that we should have bent over and appeased him by signing that type of player to a long term deal, with a lot of up front money, that would mean he basically had to start for us for a few years and have better players on the bench (Lewis) then I don't know what to tell you.

"we aren't all created equal"

Yeah, you're right.

no offense

Saccopoo
11-15-2010, 03:48 AM
Spot on Hamas.

I hope people are thrilled with our second round novelty standing on the sidelines in street clothes, our first round safety who runs out of gas after 20 yards of running and our first round defensive end, who, in a nutshell, sucks dog nuts, while Beadles ass raped our defensive line all game long. He thoroughly dominated Dorsey and Jackson.

Let's not take offensive linemen in the draft though because we need "playmakers" who apparently can't play.

What a complete waste of two years of incredibly good offensive line talent in the draft. I hope all of you Albert ball washers are still delusionally happy at this point.

Oh, and our quarterback is absolutely atrocious to go along with what might be the worst offensive tackle situation in the NFL. I can't wait for Pioli to take a cornerback or a middle linebacker or a punt returner in the first round of the next two drafts when quality QBOTF are going to be available.

dirk digler
11-15-2010, 08:00 AM
Bullshit.

Secondly, he was a proven player but they decided to go a "different direction" and fucked with him. I'd tell them to fuck off, too.

If you don't think that Jared Page would have been a valuable member of the 2010 Chiefs, you're a fucking idiot.

Quit being stupid. Page asked twice for a trade last year because he got upset about his injury situation he even admitted as much. He didn't want to be here and it was obvious the feeling was mutual since they considered him soft.

Shocking that he is hurt again.. :rolleyes:

Lbedrock1
11-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Exactly. I said this in another thread and it got bottom paged so I'll post it here again
We're rebuilding, be patient. I know all of you have been holding out for a winning season but it isn't an overnight thing.

This is why you deserve to be bottom posted. Teams are always rebuilding. We can not use that as an excuse until we start winning. In order to win you have to have a strong leader ie payton manning. I use him because he doesn't always have a strong d and he has lost most of his starter yet he is still making plays. A good leader makes those around him better, he knows where they are suppose to be. Montana taught me that when he came here and made our receiving core look like the second coming of rice and taylor. It should only take 2 years to rebuild and we are on our 4th year. We are not rebuilding we just have a sorry leader whos lack of skill has been protected by d, a running game and ST and when it was his turn to step up at a crucial time to keep their o off the field by finding a way to keep ours on the field and scoring he couldn't do it. We are growing at every position except our leadership position qb

The Franchise
11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
This defense isn't the same when Kendrick Lewis isn't in the game.

Craven
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM
i think alot of people fail to realize these guys r still very young players...we should b dominant by 2088

HemiEd
11-15-2010, 10:57 AM
I can't wait for Pioli to take a cornerback or a middle linebacker or a punt returner in the first round of the next two drafts when quality QBOTF are going to be available.

I wish I didn't believe this was going to happen.

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Quit being stupid. Page asked twice for a trade last year because he got upset about his injury situation he even admitted as much. He didn't want to be here and it was obvious the feeling was mutual since they considered him soft.

Shocking that he is hurt again.. :rolleyes:

Bullshit. Do you really believe that the Chiefs thought he was "soft" and were somehow able to hide that fact from Bill Belichick?

LMAO

Some of you guys just don't use your brains and will believe fucking anything that the Chiefs front office spews.

What's your excuse for Tyson Jackson being soft and missing games? Are they going to trade him, too?

The Franchise
11-15-2010, 11:30 AM
What's your excuse for Tyson Jackson being soft and missing games? Are they going to trade him, too?

God I hope so.

chiefsnorth
11-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Page cant even get on the field in new England... He has two tackles on the season... BFD.

O noes, we sure could have used Pollard yesterday! (or, well, I guess it looked like he was out there already)

DaneMcCloud
11-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Page cant even get on the field in new England... He has two tackles on the season... BFD.

O noes, we sure could have used Pollard yesterday! (or, well, I guess it looked like he was out there already)

Fuck off.

You and several others clearly missed my initial comment.

The Franchise
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM

Let me break it down for you.

Jarrad Page < Brandon Meriweather and Patrick Chung

Price and Washington < Page

Understand?

Titty Meat
11-15-2010, 01:00 PM
This still is a shitty argument considering Jarrad Page is currently injured how would he have helped yesterday when he wasn't even with the Patriots team last night?

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2010, 01:04 PM
I hate arguing about players that are no longer on the roster. Exercise in futility.

Sure, Page is likely better than Price/Washington. Page didnt want to be here. Its done. Move on.

HemiEd
11-15-2010, 01:05 PM
I hate arguing about players that are no longer on the roster. Exercise in futility.

Sure, Page is likely better than Price/Washington. Page didnt want to be here. Its done. Move on.

Yeah but, Jared Allen would really help this team right now. :D

chiefsnorth
11-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Yeah but, Jared Allen would really help this team right now. :D

Spoken like someone who has not seen him play this year :D

chiefzilla1501
11-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Spot on Hamas.

I hope people are thrilled with our second round novelty standing on the sidelines in street clothes, our first round safety who runs out of gas after 20 yards of running and our first round defensive end, who, in a nutshell, sucks dog nuts, while Beadles ass raped our defensive line all game long. He thoroughly dominated Dorsey and Jackson.

Let's not take offensive linemen in the draft though because we need "playmakers" who apparently can't play.

What a complete waste of two years of incredibly good offensive line talent in the draft. I hope all of you Albert ball washers are still delusionally happy at this point.

Oh, and our quarterback is absolutely atrocious to go along with what might be the worst offensive tackle situation in the NFL. I can't wait for Pioli to take a cornerback or a middle linebacker or a punt returner in the first round of the next two drafts when quality QBOTF are going to be available.

Yup. 6 months later and still nobody cares about your offensive line argument.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Spot on Hamas.

Oh, and our quarterback is absolutely atrocious to go along with what might be the worst offensive tackle situation in the NFL. I can't wait for Pioli to take a cornerback or a middle linebacker or a punt returner in the first round of the next two drafts when quality QBOTF are going to be available.How can you post with Okung's scrotum blocking your vision?

OctoberFart
11-15-2010, 05:44 PM

He is one of the top paid DE's ever though if not the top.

MahiMike
11-15-2010, 05:49 PM
hmmm. Deep.

Brock
11-15-2010, 05:51 PM
He is one of the top paid DE's ever though if not the top.

No, he isn't.

The Bad Guy
11-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Worst tackle situation in the NFL?

How do you look at yourself every day you fucking loser?

It's hilarious how he rips the draft picks, yet the player he wanted the most is an injury prone rookie who has made hardly any impact on his team.

You are a dishonest cockbag who has an agenda with every post. You want to rip Albert every chance you get, and now apparently take issue with Eric Berry as well.

Please hang yourself you fucking drain.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Spot on Hamas.

Go ride that dolphin in your av into an AIDS reef

milkman
11-16-2010, 07:32 AM
I wish we had taken a guard who can rape both the defensive ends from his RG spot.

That's talent, boy.

RedThat
11-16-2010, 07:51 AM
Page sucks.

I can't even believe some of you imply wanting him now and act as if the Chiefs are stupid for letting him go.

The guy sucks balls. McGraw is 10 times the better safety than he is.

dirk digler
11-16-2010, 08:00 AM
Bullshit. Do you really believe that the Chiefs thought he was "soft" and were somehow able to hide that fact from Bill Belichick?

LMAO

Some of you guys just don't use your brains and will believe fucking anything that the Chiefs front office spews.

It is not hard to understand he didn't want to play hurt so in Haley's eyes he is soft and not who he wants on this team. That is why Haley said he was a healthy scratch on game day and Page said he was hurt.

"IThat was not true," he said. "The player was injured, known to be injured. Once again, he was not fit to play in a game. It was rather odd for the player to find out after the game that the media had been told he was scratched for other reasons, that he was a healthy scratch and that he was able to play, because he was not healthy enough to play. All you had to do was ask the player and there was no question all week that he was not healthy enough to play in that game."

OctoberFart
11-16-2010, 10:13 AM
No, he isn't.

Show me what DE makes more than he does? I'll bet there isn't more than one or two.

Saccopoo
11-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Yup. 6 months later and still nobody cares about your offensive line argument.

They should. It's valid.

Brock
11-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Show me what DE makes more than he does? I'll bet there isn't more than one or two.

You made the assertion, you back it up or admit your mistake.

chiefsnorth
11-16-2010, 02:50 PM
We lose two games, and the "f*** you"s and "motherf***ers" are back, along with the "f*** you douchebag" rep comments....

I wish I sold blood pressure meds in KC

Saccopoo
11-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Worst tackle situation in the NFL?

Tell me who is worse then. I can't think of one NFL team with bookends of lesser ability than what we have. They have shown each and every game that they are not good. This last game was even more telling.

How do you look at yourself every day you ****ing loser?

With a smug, satisfied smile.

It's hilarious how he rips the draft picks, yet the player he wanted the most is an injury prone rookie who has made hardly any impact on his team.

Hilarious? You've got a strange sense of humor. I just find it strange that Berry, with all his supposed athleticism, seems to run out of gas after about twenty yards. It's happened twice to him on interceptions that I've seen this year. Let alone the horrific pass coverage skills that he's exhibited so far this year. I think Lewis has been much better at the safety spot than Berry and was taken at an appropriate draft spot for his position as it relates to perceived positional value.

Let's face it, over the past two drafts, when we could have had an impact pass rusher (Orakpo, Curry, Cushing, Matthews), offensive tackle (Okung, Monroe, Oher, Bulaga) or quarterback (Sanchez) we take a safety who can't cover and a defensive end who doesn't have the strength to move a marshmallow. So far, Pioli and Co. have basically wasted the first round on draft picks that weren't positionally valuable in relation to that high of a pick and guys who don't seem to be very good at their respective positions.

You are a dishonest cockbag who has an agenda with every post. You want to rip Albert every chance you get, and now apparently take issue with Eric Berry as well.

Dishonest? Hardly. But since you have neither the intelligence nor wit to come up with anything other than personal insults, it will have to do from a dumb fuck like yourself.

And Berry has provided enough miscues that it's incredibly easy to take issue with his on the field performances week in and week out. Brown was crucified last season on this board for giving up less bone headed plays than Berry has provided to date. McGraw was soundly denounced week in and week out. Pollard was placed on a sacrificial alter. But say something negative about Berry, the Chiefs Planet darling top five first round safety pick, and all hell breaks loose.

Please hang yourself you ****ing drain.

You first, you fucking dildo.

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2010, 03:59 PM
The guy sucks balls. McGraw is 10 times the better safety than he is.

LMAO

Comedy gold, right here

DaneMcCloud
11-16-2010, 04:02 PM
It is not hard to understand he didn't want to play hurt so in Haley's eyes he is soft and not who he wants on this team. That is why Haley said he was a healthy scratch on game day and Page said he was hurt.

You, like several others, have completely misunderstood my original comment.

Furthermore, I don't buy any of the fucking bullshit that came out of One Arrowhead Drive in 2009 regarding "former" Chiefs personnel. They fucking screwed the pooch that year, in every single way possible.

Once again, I HOPE PIOLI PUTS THAT DRAFT CHOICE TO GOOD USE, because Page is certainly better than any safety not named Berry or Lewis on this roster.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Teams with a worse tackle situation than us:

Cardinals
Jags
49ers
Texans
Colts
Eagles
Redskins
Cowboys
Panthers (Gross is terribly overrated)
Bucs
Rams
Raiders
Bills
Bengals
Steelers
Lions
Bears

You could also make a strong argument for the Chargers and Seahawks.

BossChief
11-16-2010, 10:14 PM
haha did okungssac just list Aaron Curry as an impact pass rusher?

WOW

Has that guy made a single post worth reading in the last year and a half?