PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Why do people always blame Coaches or the QB?

Wyndex
11-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Brandon Carr played LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT and we pin it on Crennel? Our front 7 played like a high school team learning the 3-4 and we can pin that on Crennel but seriously Carr gave up 3 touchdowns yesterday, didn't help he had Ricky Price/Washington helping him over the top BUT what about the drives where they just picked on Carr all drive long?

Bane
11-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Most important position on the team,and the boss.Shit rolls downhill motherfucker.

KC native
11-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Most important position on the team,and the boss.Shit rolls downhill mother****er.

/thread

Craven
11-15-2010, 10:06 AM
biggest problem for this team so far isnt mc its stopping the pass. I think we're just too young in the secondary right now as well as thin.

pr_capone
11-15-2010, 10:43 AM
I've been screaming about Carr for the past season and a half. I keep getting told that he is just fine as the CB2.

Yeah, he is better than anything else we have. Does not make him any less garbage. He is just at the top of the heap.

ClevelandBronco
11-15-2010, 10:44 AM
Blame Crennel. I'm telling you now.

Awesome Aric
11-15-2010, 10:45 AM
The fucking Chiefs play pretty good. Every now and then a team goes through growing pains, just look at the other 31 teams for example. No one has played perfect.

Get over it,

The Franchise
11-15-2010, 10:45 AM
I've been screaming about Carr for the past season and a half. I keep getting told that he is just fine as the CB2.

Yeah, he is better than anything else we have. Does not make him any less garbage. He is just at the top of the heap.

Dude had no help over the top. Why the fuck they kept putting Price and Carr together is beyond me.

I posted this in another thread.....but this defense missed Kendrick Lewis.

Pitt Gorilla
11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Our 3rd team/scrapheap safties were exploited early and often.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM
If the O isnt scoring, then you blame the QB. He's the most important position on the field.

KC native
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Dude had no help over the top. Why the **** they kept putting Price and Carr together is beyond me.

Yes, I think Lewis being out has hurt our defense the most. He has been great (for a non-1st round rookie) so far this year.

pr_capone
11-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Dude had no help over the top. Why the **** they kept putting Price and Carr together is beyond me.

Agreed, that said... not even Ed Reed could make Carr look like a starting CB. He would be fine as a nickle. I hope we address the CB2 position this offseason.

Ming the Merciless
11-15-2010, 11:29 AM
It is easier for simple minds to find ONE "cause" of the problem instead of addressing the actual complex issues involved.