PDA

View Full Version : Football Why?

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Why is it the Donks beat the tar out of you and you act like no big deal but when the Raiders beat you in overtime, you would think this website is going to blow the f*&^ up....
Don't get me wrong, I love the fact you guys hate the Raiders so bad and I totally enjoy reading the posts when a lot of whining and in fighting is going on.

Is it because you are use to the Donks beating you? Do you really hate losing to the Raiders that much more than the Donks?

The way it is with me is I hate the Chiefs and Donks equally but it seems to me you guys hate the Raiders far more even though they have been so bad for so long...

What gives?

siberian khatru
11-15-2010, 11:56 AM
The Raider game was close throughout and winnable. Indeed, many here (including me) believe the Chiefs blew that game.

Those kinds of games are always worse than the blowouts. At some point during a blowout, you just shrug and laugh and say it's just not your day.

I'm an MU fan. I could tolerate their loss to Nebraska. The loss to Texas Tech, though, still eats at me. The former was disappointing. The latter was inexcusable.

LaChapelle
11-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Winning in Denver for KC has NEVER been easy
almost Florida like

Sofa King
11-15-2010, 11:58 AM
The Raider game was close throughout and winnable. Indeed, many here (including me) believe the Chiefs blew that game.

Those kinds of games are always worse than the blowouts. At some point during a blowout, you just shrug and laugh and say it's just not your day.

this.

Bane
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
Eat shit and die.That's why.

R8RFAN
I think alot of you pillowbiters are actually closet Donk fans if you want the truth

siberian khatru
Eat shit and die.That's why.

Well, that too.

burt
11-15-2010, 12:00 PM
It's because, with few exceptions like yourself, most raider fans are asses.

Hydrae
11-15-2010, 12:00 PM
The belief this is a good team was much lower after the Raider loss than before. Going in to the Raider game most of us thought we would probably win the division so expectations were through the roof. The disappointment from that loss was great.

The loss this week was with a team that many were starting to realize would probably not make the playoffs and were not as good as the first few games led us to believe. Coupled with the shock of how the Bronco's beat us, you have a much more subdued reaction. It has little to do with who we played, it is the timing more than anything.

burt
11-15-2010, 12:01 PM
I think alot of you pillowbiters are actually closet Donk fans if you want the truth

and retracted......

DaFace
Historically, the Chiefs/Raiders rivalry is FAR stronger than the Chiefs/Broncos rivalry. That's just the way it is.

But as for the specific games in question, a lot of it has to do with how the games played out. There's absolutely, 100% no question that we got our asses kicked by the Broncos yesterday. The Raiders game, however, was a close game that the team could have easily won. Therefore, the hate for the Raiders is stronger since it was so close.

Fritz88
We had that game. The Donks game was lost after 2 minutes.

R8RFAN
and retracted......
I wasn't talking about you:D

jd1020
11-15-2010, 12:02 PM
I think it has more to do with how each game played out. The Raiders pretty much stole that game from the Chiefs and the Denver game was over by halftime.

burt
11-15-2010, 12:02 PM

okay....... unretracted.........ROFL

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
We had that game. The Donks game was lost after 2 minutes.

I disagree, the only reason you went ahead in the first place was because of that bad call on the fumble

Bane
11-15-2010, 12:04 PM

What a bitch.

MMXcalibur
11-15-2010, 12:05 PM

Your trolling efforts are subpar at best. Step your game up.

InChiefsHeaven
11-15-2010, 12:06 PM
I think it has more to do with how each game played out. The Raiders pretty much stole that game from the Chiefs and the Denver game was over by the end of the 1st quarter

fixed your post.

siberian khatru
11-15-2010, 12:08 PM
I disagree, the only reason you went ahead in the first place was because of that bad call on the fumble

We had a 10-0 lead at half and blew opportunities to add to it.

Lonewolf Ed
11-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Winning in Denver for KC has NEVER been easy
almost Florida like

Exactly! Florida has some weird mojo that jacks up this team. Whenever KC plays in Denver, I NEVER say, "We're going to win this time!" When there is that rare victory in Denver, euphoria ensues. As for Oakland, I always say if the Chiefs only win 2 games a year, let it be a sweep of the Raiders. Whereas with the Raiders, I say we should beat them, with Denver it's always we could be beat them. Different expectations.

DaFace
11-15-2010, 12:09 PM
I think it has more to do with how each game played out. The Raiders pretty much stole that game from the Chiefs and the Denver game was over by the opening kickoff.

fixed your post.

fixed your fix

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 12:10 PM
We had a 10-0 lead at half and blew opportunities to add to it.

The Defense put the smack down on you man, that front 4 is the real deal

gblowfish
11-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Don't you have a riot somewhere to attend???

siberian khatru
11-15-2010, 12:12 PM

:rolleyes:

Yeah, you sure put the smack down on wide-open Moeaki who dropped a 3rd-down pass.

GTFO. I answered your question honestly, and you're just trolling. My mistake, Shame on me. Won't make the same mistake again.

Oh, and I hope a 400-lb man sodomizes your children ... if you haven't already beaten him to the punch.

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 12:14 PM
:rolleyes:

Yeah, you sure put the smack down on wide-open Moeaki who dropped a 3rd-down pass.

GTFO. I answered your question honestly, and you're just trolling. My mistake, Shame on me. Won't make the same mistake again.

Oh, and I hope a 400-lb man sodomizes your children ... if you haven't already beaten him to the punch.

Stay classy dude....

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Don't you have a riot somewhere to attend???
That was yesterday, we usually take a day off to press more license plates

burt
11-15-2010, 12:17 PM
Stay classy dude....

With your awesome signature........ you can still get under the skin of some of us?........ wow. just wow

reschief
11-15-2010, 12:19 PM

Looking forward to the ticked off Steelers showing your "real deal" what's real

gblowfish
11-15-2010, 12:21 PM
That was yesterday, we usually take a day off to press more license plates

Good to know.

Glad you guys have a day timer planner to help keep your week organized....

What day do you worship Satan on???

burt
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Good to know.

Glad you guys have a day timer planner to help keep your week organized....

What day do you worship Satan on???

Obviously, Sunday. Unless they have a MNF gameAl Davis

Norman Einstein
11-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Go back to 1960 and trace the rivalry through.

It's just the way it is.

Check Ted Hendricks, Howie Long and a few of the other felons on the Raiders. That's the reason of the intensity of the games.

BigMeatballDave
11-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Well, Sundays game was over by the 2nd qt. So, we had time to 'get over it'. It was an ass-kicking. Cant make excuses.

The Raiders game. Thats another story. We have several chances to put the game away in the 1st half and failed. The Chiefs let Oakland hang around and the Raiders made plays and pulled out the W.

HemiEd
11-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Hate runs deep, for a very long time.

Bane
11-15-2010, 12:38 PM

Who?ROFL

ClevelandBronco
11-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Why is it the Donks beat the tar out of you and you act like no big deal but when the Raiders beat you in overtime, you would think this website is going to blow the f*&^ up....
Don't get me wrong, I love the fact you guys hate the Raiders so bad and I totally enjoy reading the posts when a lot of whining and in fighting is going on.

Is it because you are use to the Donks beating you? Do you really hate losing to the Raiders that much more than the Donks?

The way it is with me is I hate the Chiefs and Donks equally but it seems to me you guys hate the Raiders far more even though they have been so bad for so long...

What gives?

In part, I think it's because yesterday's game didn't teach us anything about either team. No one in his right mind thinks that that outcome would happen again.

HemiEd
11-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Who?ROFL

Filthy dirty Ben Davidson, or the Chiefs would have been to another SB.

Bane
11-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Filthy dirty Ben Davidson, or the Chiefs would have been to another SB.

No I know who the scum bag is,I was being facetious.

RAIDER951
11-15-2010, 01:08 PM

Haha my wife is actually a Donkey fan. I married her just so I could fuck a Bronco every day.

Ugly Duck
11-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Greybeards don't have to ask why. Its genetic for us, in our DNA to hate the Chiefs. I got so sick over the decades of them fuggers coming into Oaktown & pulling out last-quarter wins regardless of relative team strength. And they seem so smug at Arrowhead with that "we expect to win" look on their faces. It was like God was punishing Oakland with those demons in red. I hate losing to KC more than any other team & I get a bigger high when we win. Playoffs are few & far between, but the Chiefs show up every freakin year. I hate 'em.

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Greybeards don't have to ask why. Its genetic for us, in our DNA to hate the Chiefs. I got so sick over the decades of them fuggers coming into Oaktown & pulling out last-quarter wins regardless of relative team strength. And they seem so smug at Arrowhead with that "we expect to win" look on their faces. It was like God was punishing Oakland with those demons in red. I hate losing to KC more than any other team & I get a bigger high when we win. Playoffs are few & far between, but the Chiefs show up every freakin year. I hate 'em.

The thing I notice most about Chief fans is they are either a total Douche or they are really nice people but there is no in between whatsoever

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Obviously, Sunday. Unless they have a MNF gameAl Davis

It's called the church of the painful truth

burt
11-15-2010, 02:57 PM
It's called the church of the painful truth

Was last week........

Oh, and I fall somewhere in the middle of nice and douche........

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 02:58 PM
With your awesome signature........ you can still get under the skin of some of us?........ wow. just wow

I must get under somebodys skin here, hell my posts are tame I think compared to some rivals here but I get banned for posting stuff I think is very tame...

Hell they had me banned after within 5 mins of the Raiders whuppin you guys... I just got out of the pen Sunday at 8pm :D

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Was last week........

Oh, and I fall somewhere in the middle of nice and douche........

Naa you are pretty cool, you can talk without being putrid, those types are becoming few and far between anymore.

burt
11-15-2010, 03:00 PM
I must get under somebodys skin here, hell my posts are tame I think compared to some rivals here but I get banned for posting stuff I think is very tame...

Hell they had me banned after within 5 mins of the Raiders whuppin you guys... I just got out of the pen Sunday at 8pm :D

Obviously banning you is an effort in futility!

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Obviously banning you is an effort in futility!

Meh! I am not offended, they gotta do what they gotta do, it's their site

KCHawg
11-15-2010, 04:50 PM

Some kinda work-release program? :D

kysirsoze
11-15-2010, 04:59 PM

That was a good call.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-15-2010, 05:06 PM
The game was over well before halftime. KC had no chance to win yesterday. The Raider game was winable and they allowed Campbell to not only lead a drive to tie the game, but win it with a throw in OT. Both were pathetic efforts though.

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 05:11 PM
That was a good call.
for the Chiefs

siberian khatru
11-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Stay classy dude....

Well, shit, I see you actually pos-repped me for a post. Now I feel guilty.

My apologies, Raider Scum. :D

burt
11-15-2010, 05:25 PM
for the Chiefs

ergo, a good call........:D

gblowfish
11-15-2010, 05:33 PM

My mom told me my worst personality trait was that I hold grudges.

I told her I'd never forgive her for saying that.

HemiEd
11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
My mom told me my worst personality trait was that I hold grudges.

I told her I'd never forgive her for saying that.
ROFL Nice!

RNR and Ugly Duck have been good therapy, I hated the Raiders so bad it was unhealthy. I walked out of a bar one time when the bartender was wearing a Raider hat.

Those used to be some great games, always had a fight or two.

Johnny Vegas
11-15-2010, 07:38 PM
3 of my best friends are Donky fans. My brother and a few college buddies are Raiders fans, and the drummer in a garage band of mine is a Chargers fan. I actually don't mind all that because the shit talking is stepped up for a week and there's nothing like shit talking a storm up before the game. I think the relationships would be different if they weren't all afc west fans in a sense of the been there, seen that, felt that kind of game. We wouldn't have something to keep a fun edge over each other. Think how the relationship would be with your brother or sis if you were a chiefs fan and they were a dolphins fan. Then think how the relationship would be if they were a raiders fan instead. Now you can watch games together, talk shit, make bets, and tell stories.

Reaper16
11-15-2010, 07:44 PM
The thing I notice most about Chief fans is they are either a total Douche or they are really nice people but there is no in between whatsoever
The total douche half of the fanbase are the University of Kansas fans.

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 08:25 PM
The total douche half of the fanbase are the University of Kansas fans.

I got banned for bashing those people before too, I told em Roy was coming home and they banned me when he did ROFL

siberian khatru
11-15-2010, 09:09 PM
I got banned for bashing those people before too, I told em Roy was coming home and they banned me when he did ROFL

I thought that's who you were. Carolina fan.

Bane
11-15-2010, 09:11 PM

STFU

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 09:27 PM
I thought that's who you were. Carolina fan.

Hell I was sporting a Carolina avatar since we won the NC in 09, just changed avatars the last couple of weeks

Reaper16
11-15-2010, 09:59 PM
How long has Skip Towne been back?

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 10:01 PM
How long has Skip Towne been back?
:D:D:D I ran that boy up a tree and he hasn't been back since

LaChapelle
11-15-2010, 10:03 PM
This board has handled the Bronco loss pretty well
your crack will have to just forgo the Chiefs' tear chaser

Reaper16
11-15-2010, 10:03 PM
:D:D:D I ran that boy up a tree and he hasn't been back since
He's lurking. I just got a neg rep from him. I previously thought he had killed himself, so I'm glad to hear from him.

R8RFAN
11-15-2010, 10:08 PM
He's lurking. I just got a neg rep from him. I previously thought he had killed himself, so I'm glad to hear from him.

He still mooching off the X?

KcMizzou
11-15-2010, 10:09 PM
The total douche half of the fanbase are the University of Kansas fans.LMAO

HIChief
11-15-2010, 11:07 PM

What gives?

I hate the Denver Broncos. I could give a rat's ass about the Bolts, but despite loving it when the Chiefs beat down the Raiders, I still respect them. Can't explain it.

11-15-2010, 11:11 PM

Awesome! I miss Skip!

burt
11-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Awesome! I miss Skip!

and I thought I was the only one!

11-15-2010, 11:14 PM
and I thought I was the only one!

And I mean I miss the old Skip. not the mellow one that left. those fucking neg rep wars with him and GoChiefs used to make me piss myself.

burt
11-15-2010, 11:16 PM
And I mean I miss the old Skip. not the mellow one that left. those fucking neg rep wars with him and GoChiefs used to make me piss myself.

Normally, I would try to trade Reaper and a future draft pic to have skip back, but Reaper has been freaking funny lately!

KcMizzou
11-15-2010, 11:17 PM
and I thought I was the only one!Skip's a lot like the Winnebago Man.

Reaper16
11-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Normally, I would try to trade Reaper and a future draft pic to have skip back, but Reaper has been freaking funny lately!
I've always been this funny. Only now we're not having some ridiculous spat about something stupid.

burt
11-16-2010, 12:49 AM
I've always been this funny. Only now we're not having some ridiculous spat about something stupid.

Honestly, Reaper, when you are not being an egomaniac, you truly are cool.

luv
11-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Question. Do all Raider fans whine like little bitches when they don't have all of the attention (albeit negative)?

Reaper16
11-16-2010, 12:57 AM
Honestly, Reaper, when you are not being an egomaniac, you truly are cool.
Even when I am being an egomaniac it is because I'm making a joke (through exaggeration, a caricature-self).