PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Biggest rival

Luke
11-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Being and old guy I remember when Lenny the cool was speared in the back and how much hatred there was for Oakland.

I also remember the greasey uniform games and dirty plays connected with Denver.

I don't recall too much bad blood with the San Diego teams, or the Seattle teams.

With that being said who do you consider the biggest rival in the AFC West today?

Jenson71
11-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Who do we play next?

Bane
11-19-2010, 02:27 PM
IMO historically it has to be Oakland but I hate Dungver 10X more.
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks
11-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Fuck The Donkeys. The Raiders have only been relevant....this year...and they're still not that relevant.

I will despise no team like I despise those filthy fucking donks.

Rausch
11-19-2010, 02:30 PM
IMO historically it has to be Oakland but I hate Dungver 10X more.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate Oakland more but if I had the choice of actually winning a playoff game vs. a division rival it'd be Denver.

Do now, always will, feel like we got cheated in 97...

Bane
11-19-2010, 02:36 PM
I hate Oakland more but if I had the choice of actually winning a playoff game vs. a division rival it'd be Denver.

Do now, always will, feel like we got cheated in 97...

Oh I definitely enjoy pounding the Donks 23665599 times more than beating the Faiders.I just meant as far as a real historic rivalry goes IMO it would be the Faiders.
Posted via Mobile Device

HotRoute
11-19-2010, 02:45 PM
It has to be the faiders, but coming off the recent game in denver I think the wound is just a little bit more fresh.

next poll should be the biggest and annoying homer is for each team -

knowmo (den) vs. championship (oak)

Rain Man
11-19-2010, 03:03 PM
When I was six years old, some soldiers wearing Chargers helmets and jerseys entered my village and massacred everyone I knew. I survived only by playing dead under a pile of bodies, and I then had to walk 20 miles to the next village with a badly broken leg and three bullet holes in my gut, where I was placed in a primitive orphanage and fed only gruel and insects until I was old enough to grow my own crops in a crocodile-infested bog that was nearby.

And I still hate the Broncos and Raiders more.