PDA

View Full Version : Football Vince Young storms out of locker room; Jeff Fisher drops him on the depth chart

Shogun
11-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Just saw a report on the NFL channel.

Apparently Vince Young, who left the game early because of injury, stormed out of the locker room after today's OT loss to Washington. Jeff Fisher said in the press conference afterward that injury or not, Vince Young is no longer the starting QB of the Titans.

Weird shit with Vince Young. He gets injured every time he plays.

Hammock Parties
11-21-2010, 04:08 PM
The real story is Randy Moss is a bag of past-his-prime shit.

We might actually beat that team...I didn't think we would two weeks ago.

jd1020
Suicide attempt incomming.

Chiefs Pantalones
He's a head case.

tk13
Randy Moss already having a positive effect on the team! :)

Gonzo
11-21-2010, 04:09 PM
What a twat.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
11-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Randy told him the post game buffet was shit.

FloridaMan88
11-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Vince Young is an overhyped piece of shit...

Hey VY... FRAUDDDDDDDD

Mr. Laz
11-21-2010, 04:11 PM
ROFL

dude is mental

BossChief
11-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Id be pissed too.

When Vince Young plays for the Titans, they win...he was a top draft pick...he should be the starter and IMO they should fire Jeff Fisher after this year and bring in a coach that can pry the best out of Vince.

Its obvious that he wants nothing to do with Vince and has been looking for reasons to bench him at every opportunity.

Its bullshit the way that team has handled Vince IMO.

Gonzo
11-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Id be pissed too.

When Vince Young plays for the Titans, they win...he was a top draft pick...he should be the starter and IMO they should fire Jeff Fisher after this year and bring in a coach that can pry the best out of Vince.

Its obvious that he wants nothing to do with Vince and has been looking for reasons to bench him at every opportunity.

I seriously doubt Fisher would be fired.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
11-21-2010, 04:17 PM
Id be pissed too.

VY is nothing to get fired over. He's really not that good.

jd1020
11-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Fire Fisher over an up and down QB who's head is tied up in more knots than a pretzel? Really?

RedThat
11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Thats some crazy sh*t

RedThat
11-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Hey just think, VY runs out of the locker room, Randy Moss walks off the field, that is an offense with bad sportsmanship.

The Bad Guy
11-21-2010, 04:34 PM
The real story is Randy Moss is a bag of past-his-prime shit.

We might actually beat that team...I didn't think we would two weeks ago.

Might actually?

That defense sucks. The offense is a one-trick pony and Arrowhead is a tough place to play.

Park your ass firmly off the bandwagon, fake Whitlock.

The Bad Guy
11-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Hey just think, VY runs out of the locker room, Randy Moss walks off the field, that is an offense with bad sportsmanship.

I have a hard time believing you are older than 13.

Dave Lane
11-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Id be pissed too.

Not sure if my sarcasm meter is on the fritz but otherwise this post is full of WTF.

Bwana
11-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Lets hope they deal him to the Faiders at the end of the season.

Rasputin
11-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Any body see Brett fravarvrey interview? It's got to be classic LMAO. Good for Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Packers. Hope it's the end of Frarvre

jd1020
11-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Any body see Brett fravarvrey interview? It's got to be classic LMAO. Good for Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Packers. Hope it's the end of Frarvre

Nope, but I saw this thread was about Vince Young.

Bane
11-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Still pissed about that Heisman trophy eh?:spock:

Shogun
11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Young apparently tore a flexor tendon in his thumb

BossChief
11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Lat year when the Titans were 0-6 and the owner publicly DEMANDED Fisher to start Vince....what happened?

That's right, they ended 8-8.

Fuck Jeff Fisher. Highly overrated HC, IMO.

Vince hurt his thumb completing a 30 yard pass or so and for that he gets pulled "no matter if hes healthy or not"?

The kid is immature, but part of that is due to the way he has been handled.

If I was the owner, I would end the Fisher era and bring in a coach that can get the most out of Young and play the role of the father figure to the kid and hope he grows up

The Bad Guy
11-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Lat year when the Titans were 0-6 and the owner publicly DEMANDED Fisher to start Vince....what happened?

**** Jeff Fisher. Highly overrated HC, IMO.

Vince hurt his thumb completing a 30 yard pass or so and for that he gets pulled "no matter if hes healthy or not"?

If I was the owner, I would end the Fisher era and bring in a coach that can get the most out of Young and play the role of the father figure to the kid and hope he grows up

Yes, let's eliminate all the responsibility on Young. Maybe you can't get the most out of Vince Young because Vince Young just doesn't want to buy into anything.

Fisher's methods have worked. Vince Young's have not.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-21-2010, 04:49 PM

Last year was last year. And until he's done being a mental patient (they said he was giving parts of his uniform to the fans during the game out of pissed offness) he will not be successful anywhere with anyone at head coach.

LaChapelle
11-21-2010, 04:52 PM
bring him in?

Psyko Tek
11-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Suicide attempt incomming.

vince, randy, or fisher

or maybe all three

Shogun
11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
bring him in?

We already have a backup that gets injured when ever he touches a football

Bane
We already have a backup that gets injured when ever he touches a football

ROFL

Demonpenz
Flamingo

Rasputin
11-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Nope, but I saw this thread was about Vince Young.

Yes sir! You are correct sir!

BossChief
11-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Yes, let's eliminate all the responsibility on Young. Maybe you can't get the most out of Vince Young because Vince Young just doesn't want to buy into anything.

Fisher's methods have worked. Vince Young's have not.

Look, Im not saying how he handled the news that he was getting benched again was right at all, it wasn't, it displayed poor leadership as well as bad sportsmanship...but how many times can you lead your team to wins and then get benched before you get tired of it?

Dude is 26-13 as a starter and at one point, you have to make a confidence move with your kid and make him the unquestioned starter or you are going to crush the confidence of your kid.

That team responds to Vince as the leader when he is on the field, that is unquestioned.

mlyonsd
11-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Someone on the CBS halftime show said it right, hopefully he'll grow up.

And I hope if it happens not until after we play them.

beach tribe
11-21-2010, 05:10 PM

Seriously dude, VY SUCKs. He makes plays with his legs. BFD. I would be trying to dump him to any team that would give me something for him.
I'm from TN, and have watched him extensively. He has agood game here and there, but most his decisions, are totalyy WTF, andhis accuracy makes Cassle llom like Joe Montana. He sucks, and is lost 90 % of the time.

BossChief
11-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Last year was last year. And until he's done being a mental patient (they said he was giving parts of his uniform to the fans during the game out of pissed offness) he will not be successful anywhere with anyone at head coach.

BS, its not just last year. They drafted him 3rd overall because they were a horrible team, bad enough to be picking that high.

His first year as a starter, he was 5-3 as the starter and made the probowl and was AP rookie of the year.

The next year, he lead them to a 10-6 record and a playoff birth.

He was out for most of 2008... and then last year was the one I mentioned where the team lost their first 6 games and then the owner DEMANDED Vince starts and he went 8-2 as the starter to finish the year.

He has been 5-4 this year as the starter.

Vince isn't the problem, obviously.

beach tribe
11-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Look, Im not saying how he handled the news that he was getting benched again was right at all, it wasn't, it displayed poor leadership as well as bad sportsmanship...but how many times can you lead your team to wins and then get benched before you get tired of it?

Dude is 26-13 as a starter and at one point, you have to make a confidence move with your kid and make him the unquestioned starter or you are going to crush the confidence of your kid.

That team responds to Vince as the leader when he is on the field, that is unquestioned.

There are many reasons why he gets benched., and the team had it's best recent success under KC, in that 13-3 season. He makes highlights wit his scrambling, but just take alook at his passing stats. He's a worthless passer. Give him a wildcat package, and get a real QB, cause he's never gonna be one. I don't think he spelled his name right on the wonderlic. He's kind of an idiot.

KC_Lee
11-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Pissy little babyQB (VY) + Head coach that never saw a draw play he never loved (Fisher) = This crap.

Seriously, Fisher has less imagination than Marty.

BossChief
11-21-2010, 05:21 PM
There are many reasons why he gets benched., and the team had it's best recent success under KC, in that 13-3 season. He makes highlights wit his scrambling, but just take alook at his passing stats. He's a worthless passer. Give him a wildcat package, and get a real QB, cause he's never gonna be one. I don't think he spelled his name right on the wonderlic. He's kind of an idiot.

last 2 years passing:

19 starts
2:1 td:int ratio
59% comp
7.5 YPA

the Talking Can
11-21-2010, 05:31 PM
young is a pusse....the mental strength of tomcash the d-bag

and no one gets better with moss anymore, as should be obvious

Ugly Duck
11-21-2010, 05:33 PM
He sucks, and is lost 90 % of the time.

BossChief sez he lost 33% of the time.

beach tribe
11-21-2010, 05:33 PM
last 2 years passing:

19 starts
2:1 td:int ratio
59% comp
7.5 YPA

Matt Cassel 19 tds 4 ints. Numbers really don't tell the story. I shouldn't have used that as a barometer. I have watched almost as many Titans games as Chiefs, and If I were a Titans fan, I would pray for a QB like Cassel. Trust me. He is as overrated as any QB as I EVER seen. He's got the IQ of a ant eater, and in comparison ,Matt Cassel reads defenses like Peyton Manning. Take my word for it. The only thing he possesses of NFL caliber are size, and scrambles. Yes, He will win regular season games by scrambling for 1st downs, and making a few tosses, but he's NOTHING special.

Dave Lane
11-21-2010, 05:47 PM
young is a pusse....the mental strength of tomcash the d-bag

and no one gets better with moss anymore, as should be obvious

Damn that's rude to VY right there...

Ebolapox
11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
send his ass to prison. maybe it'll toughen him up like it did vick.

LaChapelle
11-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Vince Young and Jeff Fisher may no longer be able to co-exist

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on November 21, 2010, 7:58 PM EST
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/v-young21.jpg?w=250 The more we hear about Vince Young’s post-game meltdown, the less likely it seems that Vince Young will ever take a snap for Titans coach Jeff Fisher again.

Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that Fisher and Young got into a verbal altercation (http://twitter.com/jwyattsports/status/6502322058305538) in the locker room after the team’s loss. This was after Young threw his shoulder pads in the crowd after the game, apparently upset he wasn’t put back on the field.

According to Wyatt, Young was “throwing out expletives” under his breath as Fisher talked to the team. Young was told to quiet down. After Young quickly dressed, he started to leave the locker room and Fisher told him not to walk out on his teammates.

Young’s response (http://twitter.com/jwyattsports/status/6502011285544961), which Wyatt is paraphrasing: “I’m not running out on teammates, I’m running out on you.”

And . . . that’s all she wrote for Young with Fisher, right?

The two men apparently exchanged more words before Young left. Then came Titans safety Michael Griffin (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4202)‘s fruitless (and shirtless) run to retrieve Young. Griffin knew what an important moment it was.

Perhaps Young has already begun to realize his error, as well. He apologized to his teammates (http://twitter.com/VinceYoung10/status/6504661645266944) (but not Fisher) on Twitter Sunday night. He said that he just wanted to play and cited his competitiveness. Fisher noted in his press conference (http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101121/SPORTS01/101121013/2161) that Young never told him that he wanted come in.

Young’s thumb injury may require surgery, which would end his season. Wyatt thinks that Young won’t play this season (http://twitter.com/jwyattsports/status/6502716259966976) regardless of the surgery and won’t ever play for Fisher again. We agree.

One of them will likely have to go, and owner Bud Adams is the man to make his choice.

Dave Lane
11-21-2010, 08:23 PM
I hope the dude has to end up flipping burgers. What a fucking douche bag. Any other job and they'd have fired him on the spot.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Vince Young is an injury prone dumbass who couldn't read a defense if it was in a pop up book. Athlete or not, he has no place as a QB of a winning football team. The zone read works in the Big XII, it doesn't in the AFC South, so get the fuck out, retard.

petegz28
11-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Haley would fix his mental issues and he could be a good QB for us.

TheGuardian
11-21-2010, 09:46 PM

OMG Boss have you not been following what he pulled?????????

Seriously, the guy is a fucking head case.

TheGuardian
11-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Vince Young is an injury prone dumbass who couldn't read a defense if it was in a pop up book. Athlete or not, he has no place as a QB of a winning football team. The zone read works in the Big XII, it doesn't in the AFC South, so get the **** out, retard.

This times eleventy million.

jd1020
11-21-2010, 09:47 PM

Ya right. If Haley tried the technique that Fitz praises him so much for VY's ego would be shattered and he'd never be heard from again.

Shogun
11-21-2010, 09:49 PM

No

FloridaMan88
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM
VY needs an offseason in Tony Dungy's Find Jesus Daycare

Marcellus
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM
VY is dumb, end of story.

TheGuardian
11-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Young is Ryan Leaf with more athleticism. That's it. Thank you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Young is Ryan Leaf with more athleticism. That's it. Thank you.

Leaf had a much better arm and far better mechanics.

GloryDayz
11-21-2010, 10:01 PM
JFC, thanks for bringing this up, it reminds me that cASShole might not be better than somebody else in the league (at something)...

Bane
11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
JFC, thanks for bringing this up, it reminds me that cASShole might not be better than somebody else in the league (at something)...

All bullshitting aside,I'd keep Cassel over Young.

googlegoogle
11-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Someone flashed the Upside down hookem.

GloryDayz
11-21-2010, 10:09 PM
All bullshitting aside,I'd keep Cassel over Young.

Agreed...

TheGuardian
11-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Leaf had a much better arm and far better mechanics.

HAHAHAHAHA

And a better scream at reporters in the locker room persona.

Seriously, Vince Young is garbage. He's never won shit in the NFL. I have no idea why people think he's worth a damn.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Fisher = Uninspiring.

Young = Don't Care.

jspchief
11-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Why haven't we heard from Vince's mom yet?

KCBOSS1
11-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Vince, shut up. Pick up your obnoxious game check, go buy another benz and shut up instead of throwing your fit. Why don't these guys remember where they came from? I have no sympathy for any pro athlete. They make stupid money for throwing a ball. Most of the guys on this site work twice as hard as any of these guys and will not in a lifetime make what these guys will make in a year. When they don't get their way, they throw their uniform in the audience. Whatever

Earthling
11-22-2010, 04:51 AM
VY needs to grow up and Fisher is right in taking a firm stance. If he caters to Youngs foolishness how is he ever going to deal with Moss?

Fairplay
11-22-2010, 05:19 AM

Yes, Fischer needs to baby him, coddle him, tell him stories and even change his diapers if need be while Vince sits on his lap. Be sensitive to the needs of the young growing QB toddler.

Deberg_1990
11-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Starting to think Jeff Fisher is the new Marty Schottenheimer.

Why does Fisher always get a pass??

the Talking Can
11-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Starting to think Jeff Fisher is the new Marty Schottenheimer.

Why does Fisher always get a pass??

it's probably time for Fisher to go....

but that's separate from Young being a spoiled child of a QB.

Otter
11-22-2010, 08:00 AM
The only way Vince Young is going to grasp the "it" factor is if he pays that hairy midget from The Addams Family to sit next to him.

Vince Young is a head case bag of suckage.

Molitoth
11-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Vince Young has a glass vagina, and I'm sure Fisher wants someone tough leading his team.

I back Fisher, not Youngs dumbass.

Zaiko
11-22-2010, 08:29 AM
When VY is in, the Titans win.. Reportedly, VY was ready to go back in the game but Jeff Fisher's pride kept Rusty Smith, a rookie from Florida Atlantic, in the game, and *gasp* they lost.

When you're borderline playoffs and your starter is ready to go in and win the game for you, you don't deny him over a rookie.

thecoffeeguy
11-22-2010, 09:28 AM
Just call VY "Mr. Glass", physically and mentally. :)

ClevelandBronco
11-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Vince Young...should be the starter and IMO they should fire Jeff Fisher after this year and bring in a coach that can pry the best out of Vince.

I seriously doubt Fisher would be fired.

I remember a whole lot of people saying that about Mike Shanahan, Gonzo.

Graystoke
11-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Vince Young has a glass vagina, and I'm sure Fisher wants someone tough leading his team.

I back Fisher, not Youngs dumbass.

This!

Glass Jay Jay

Hydrae
11-22-2010, 10:58 AM
it's probably time for Fisher to go....

but that's separate from Young being a spoiled child of a QB.

This, all day long.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2010, 11:23 AM

Fuck Jeff Fisher. Highly overrated HC, IMO.

If I was the owner, I would end the Fisher era and bring in a coach that can get the most out of Young and play the role of the father figure to the kid and hope he grows upwow :shake:

Deberg_1990
11-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Young now claiming he didnt throw his uni into stands. He claims he gave it to the daughter of longtime Titans executive vice president Don MacLachlan

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5838293&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

chiefsnorth
11-22-2010, 11:45 AM

Any argument for Vince young is like the argument that Cassel is good because look at those stats. It shows the speaker hasn't seen him play much and that any success is in spite of him. The team is instantly better with Collins. The one or two Young advocates left after his latest crybaby tirade are too dumb to live

Hammock Parties
11-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Young is going on injured reserve.

We get either Kerry Collins or Rusty Fucking Smith in a few weeks.

Bodes pretty well for a win.

Skyy God
11-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Or Chrissy Sims.

Breaking: VY asked to leave Titans' facility.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=192016&id=3602

thecoffeeguy
11-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Or Chrissy Sims.

Breaking: VY asked to leave Titans' facility.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=192016&id=3602

ROFL