PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game

gblowfish
11-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Ten Things About Today's Game

10. Yesterday I cleaned up all the leaves in my yard, weatherized the house - storm doors up, cover the outside AC unit, put up the birdbath, etc. This morning i really creaked and cracked like a bowl of rice krispies when I got out of bed. Now that I'm over 50, the onset of winter weather is certainly a bummer. I'm sure the final three home games (Denver/Tenn/Oak) will be frosty and freezy. Today was a totally acceptable November football day: mix of clouds and sun, but extremely windy. Punts and passes were a real adventure today. At field level wind was blowing from the northwest corner to the southeast corner and gusting. Most of the kickoffs had to be held in place like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown. One Succop kick looked like an onside kick as the ball blew off the tee right before he kicked it. Arenas did a pretty good job fielding punts considering the conditions today.

9. The Arizona Cardinals reminded me a lot of the 2009 Chiefs. They could run decent sweeps, but Anderson was extremely erratic. He held the ball way too long, missed his receivers time and time again. When passes were on the mark lots of them were dropped. And penalties killed just about all the momentum they were able to generate. It really looked like the 2009 Cassel-led Chiefs. Too bad we gave up a garbage time TD on the last play. Didn't we do that against San Fran this year too?

8. The game difference was penalties. Cards killed themselves with penalties over and over again, 11 for 96 yards. Chiefs were much more disciplined today, only had 5-23, and that included a late stupid penalty on Dorsey for roughing the passer with like :20 left in the game. Chiefs played much smarter than the opponent today, and it showed. And it was a huge difference in the game. Cards were very Raiders like today in execution.

7. I don't know why, but today I was very calm all through the first half. Chiefs gave up a long field goal drive on the first Cards drive of the game, but I never had the feeling the game was out of reach or we were ever in any danger of being beaten. It was just a good vibe all day today, it's hard to explain. We usually do pretty well against visiting NFC teams at Arrowhead. Today was no exception. I just enjoyed myself and didnt' worry about much today. Refreshing!

6. Rushing offense was a little erratic today. At times it looked great. Both Jones and Charles ripped off some good runs, team had 159 rushing today. We also had a lot of negative runs, or runs for one or two yards. We also have a hard time punching the ball in on goal line. Had to throw to Bowe once to score, but Jones did make amends by diving over for a TD later in the game. Still, I worry about making critical third and short. Chiefs were only 4 for 11 on third down. That will come back to bite us against a better opponent. Still need work on third down, that's been a sore spot all year.

5. Injuries today: I saw a lot of stuff on the sideline today. I'm afraid Brandon Flowers may have a significant right thigh or hamstring injury. He came off the field at the start of the fourth quarter. They put an ice pack on his right thigh, and he sat on the bench, in obvious pain, squirming around on the ice pack. Romeo came over and asked him how he was doing and Flowers just shook his head no. He went to the locker room with about seven minutes left in the game and didn't come back out. Fat Albert either tweaked a knee, or had cramps. He just fell down leading a sweep in the fourth quarter. He was walking around on the sideline at the end of the game, I think he'll be OK. With about five minutes left, the docs took Hali's shoulder pads off, and were messing around with his left collarbone. They put ice on his shoulder. So he's dinged, but will probably be OK for next game. Of all the injuries, Flowers looked to be the worst. He may miss a game or two.

4. Matt Cassel played much better today, although he's still throwing five yard passes on third and ten. That has always made me totally crazy. Considering the wind today, he passed the ball decently. He hit Bowe in stride a couple of times, and Bowe's YAC today was very good. Conversely, Anderson looked terrible. He overthrew receivers all day long, and also hung his receivers out to dry because he was high with everything. He got one receiver knocked out, and got two others dinged up. Cards looked worse than any team we've played this year so far. They're just bad.

3. Coach Haley also has a very bad leg. I can't remember if its right or left, I think it's right. But he moved very slow and gingerly up the stairs at halftime, and even slower after the game was over. He has something seriously wrong with him. I was wondering if he'd sit down at any point on the sideline, but he never did. He's not in good shape though. Wonder how that will affect him in preparing for Seattle? Did anybody hear how he hurt himself? He might have to borrow Charlie's scooter.

2. After the game I got a glove from Andy Studebaker. The little kids come down and crawl all over my wife and me at game end -I get it, they're kids, and they'll do that. But I noticed there was this one guy who had like seven or eight player gloves after the game. I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's using kids to beg for souvenirs off the players. Wonder if he's selling them on EBay or something? That's kind of low rent, using kids to get sports collectibles. I hope I'm wrong about that, but it sure looked that way. Sign of the times, I suppose. Do you think that's low life, or just being an entrepreneur?

1. Six and Four after ten games and undefeated at home. We have officially improved as a team. I salute Coach Haley today. Chiefs shook off last week's crap fest, overcame a Card's lead early, played smart football and dominated when they needed to. I don't know what happens from here, but this year has certainly been a success. Seattle has been a very schitzo team this year, I have no idea what we'll get next week against Pete Carroll. I just hope Flowers being out won't hurt as much as Lewis and McGraw being out hurt us against Denver. It's going to be an exciting December, and that's good for all of us long suffering Chiefs fans.

1ChiefsDan
11-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Great post as always.

#2 = low rent

stevieray
11-21-2010, 06:00 PM
I'm flying out Saturday morning to the great NW for the Seahawk game.

pretty stoked..hope we show up.

gblowfish
11-21-2010, 06:02 PM

Cool! Eat lots of Salmon, drink lots of coffee. I understand their stadium is really nice. Sounds like a great trip! Represent, hope we see you on TV!

kstater
11-21-2010, 06:03 PM
I was at the game for the first time in a long time. Cassel played good. Even had a sure TD to Copper that was an absolute rainbow that was dropped. Anderson is a horrible QB. They cut Leinhart for him? Anderson overthrew at least 2 maybe 3 surefire TD's. Great atmosphere even though there was a ton of empty seats.

2bikemike
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
That roughing the passer penalty on Dorsey was BS. The strike zone is awfully small if that's a penalty. It looked to me like Dorsey got him on the upper thigh just below the waist.

kstater
11-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I also should ask, did Wisenhunt take the over? He was crazy risking injuries to his players to get a meaningless TD in the last 45 seconds of the game. That might have even been the drive that the WR got knocked out.

Kclee
11-21-2010, 06:08 PM
3. Coach Haley also has a very bad leg. I can't remember if its right or left, I think it's right. But he moved very slow and gingerly up the stairs at halftime, and even slower after the game was over. He has something seriously wrong with him. I was wondering if he'd sit down at any point on the sideline, but he never did. He's not in good shape though. Wonder how that will affect him in preparing for Seattle? Did anybody hear how he hurt himself? He might have to borrow Charlie's scooter.

Not too specific, but...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20101121012

NOTES: Chris Burford and Otis Taylor had shared the Chiefs record with TDs in five straight games. … Chiefs coach Todd Haley injured his right leg during practice two weeks ago and is wearing a heavy brace. … Arizona wide receiver Early Doucet(notes) took a blow to the head in the second quarter and left the game with what Whisenhunt described as a concussion.

Frosty
11-21-2010, 06:11 PM
It was weird how it seemed like the wind was carrying the ball deep into both end zones, instead of just one direction.

WV
Nice recap with some nice insight.

LocoChiefsFan
I know there were alot of empty seats, but was it really as quiet there as it was on TV. Sounded like the 12th man was sleeping today.

dirk digler
11-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Went to the game today and got a nice suntan. Surprising there was alot of empty seats considering the Chiefs are in first place and this afternoon was beautiful minus the wind.

KCSupersized
11-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Again you provide a great post. rep

kstater
11-21-2010, 06:15 PM
I know there were alot of empty seats, but was it really as quiet there as it was on TV. Sounded like the 12th man was sleeping today.

It was pretty loud at times. Of course having a big lead makes it tougher to be loud on every single play.

cdcox
11-21-2010, 06:22 PM
8. The game difference was penalties. Cards killed themselves with penalties over and over again, 11 for 96 yards. Chiefs were much more disciplined today, only had 5-23, and that included a late stupid penalty on Dorsey for roughing the passer with like :20 left in the game. Chiefs played much smarter than the opponent today, and it showed. And it was a huge difference in the game. Cards were very Raiders like today in execution.

We were one of the best teams in the league on not being penalized going into the Oakland game. We kind of stunk things up the last two weeks. It is absolutely essential that we get back to that like we did today.

This team has a real personality. Our brand of football is:

Few penalties
No turnovers
Bend but don't break defense
Strong running on 1st and 2nd down
A few big plays at opportune times

We do that and we win. We fail on more than a couple of those and it's lights out.

stevieray
11-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Cool! Eat lots of Salmon, drink lots of coffee. I understand their stadium is really nice. Sounds like a great trip! Represent, hope we see you on TV!KC Dan is the man...we're gonna try and hook up with Joe Seahawk, rt mike , etc..hope it's not too cold

tk13
11-21-2010, 06:24 PM
You have to remember today's game was on FOX. They've always put the crowd much lower in the sound mix than CBS does. Always been that way.

HIChief
11-21-2010, 06:27 PM
It seemed like Anderson had a lot of time in the pocket. Is Crennel rationing blitzes, or what? I for one think the Defense is way too soft, and I'd like to see more pressure on the QB's in the future.

Frosty
11-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Strong running on 1st and 2nd down

I don't know what the actual breakdown was today but my impression was that the Chiefs were awful on 2nd down today.

cdcox
11-21-2010, 06:30 PM
4. Matt Cassel played much better today, although he's still throwing five yard passes on third and ten. That has always made me totally crazy.

That's just the way things are going to be. I don't even think we try to convert 3rd and 10+ unless the game is on the line. Those plays are too big for Cassel unless there is absolutely no choice. Cassel's top end is game manager, and that isn't a play you ask a game manager to make.

Saulbadguy
11-21-2010, 06:33 PM
#2 - Have you ever met someone who sells "Sports Memorabilia" before? They are always shady looking, greasy scumbags.

DaFace
11-21-2010, 06:37 PM
I also should ask, did Wisenhunt take the over? He was crazy risking injuries to his players to get a meaningless TD in the last 45 seconds of the game. That might have even been the drive that the WR got knocked out.

When you're a bad team, you have to play to the final whistle no matter what. We played our starters to the end last week and were equally out of it.

KCSupersized
11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
#2 - Have you ever met someone who sells "Sports Memorabilia" before? They are always shady looking, greasy scumbags.

True story

Frankie
11-21-2010, 06:43 PM
4. Matt Cassel played much better today, although he's still throwing five yard passes on third and ten. That has always made me totally crazy. Considering the wind today, he passed the ball decently.
You think maybe the wind corrected his erratic throws? :hmmm:

;)

1. ....Seattle has been a very schitzo team this year, I have no idea what we'll get next week against Pete Carroll.

I said this in another thread. The Seattle game is the classic trap game. After the win today, and looking ahead at the hated Denver, this team has a big possibility of coming out flat and laying an egg in Seattle. I AM very worried already.

PlasticMan
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM

Went to Seattle for business earlier this year and it was great the city is clean the food is good (not great but good) and had a chance to catch a Mariners game.

aturnis
11-21-2010, 06:46 PM

The 12th man didn't need to show up... Once we went up 21-6 it wasn't much of a contest anymore. I'd agree with you though if it had been a close, important game against a division rival.

Deberg_1990
11-21-2010, 06:50 PM
O' Connell even had a couple of catches today....although that first one, he looked like he should have picked up the 1st down and instead just fell down.

Oh, and im thinking Verran Tucker is about to steal Chambers job.

DTLB58
11-21-2010, 07:25 PM

BS

Buehler445
11-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Good writeup as always. I appreciate the injury news. That's so much more valuable than the PFF shit we get.

This team needed to stay healthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saulbadguy
11-21-2010, 07:27 PM
BS

I see i've found someone who makes a living chasing jerseys.

Fairplay
11-21-2010, 07:52 PM
5. Injuries today: I saw a lot of stuff on the sideline today. I'm afraid Brandon Flowers may have a significant right thigh or hamstring injury. He came off the field at the start of the fourth quarter. They put an ice pack on his right thigh, and he sat on the bench, in obvious pain, squirming around on the ice pack. Romeo came over and asked him how he was doing and Flowers just shook his head no. He went to the locker room with about seven minutes left in the game and didn't come back out. the injuries, Flowers looked to be the worst. He may miss a game or two.

Wow that's not good. Our secondary can ill afford to have him out for any length of time.

gblowfish
11-21-2010, 07:52 PM
That roughing the passer penalty on Dorsey was BS. The strike zone is awfully small if that's a penalty. It looked to me like Dorsey got him on the upper thigh just below the waist.

Borderline call, maybe a mercy call for Anderson, since there was :10 left in the game.

ChiefsCountry
11-21-2010, 07:57 PM

Boring game to get into.

DeezNutz
11-21-2010, 08:06 PM
What was the deal with Mo getting into a fight on the sideline? Broadcast mentioned it, but no real footage or discussion.

gblowfish
11-21-2010, 08:12 PM
What was the deal with Mo getting into a fight on the sideline? Broadcast mentioned it, but no real footage or discussion.

I never saw that. I did see Haley yelling at the special teams coach in the second half. He was upset about the way we covered a kick. Didn't see the thing with Carthon, not sure what that was about. I have noticed that the coaches all get their groups together and engaged on the sideline. They actually work on adjusting things between series, and there's a lot more sharing and discussion among the various players when they come off the field. That's a good thing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Good read, George.

DeezNutz
11-21-2010, 08:20 PM
I never saw that. I did see Haley yelling at the special teams coach in the second half. He was upset about the way we covered a kick. Didn't see the thing with Carthon, not sure what that was about. I have noticed that the coaches all get their groups together and engaged on the sideline. They actually work on adjusting things between series, and there's a lot more sharing and discussion among the various players when they come off the field. That's a good thing.

Agreed.

I'm sure Haley will tell us all about the altercation in tomorrow's presser.

milkman
11-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Agreed.

I'm sure Haley will tell us all about the altercation in tomorrow's presser.

LMAO

I'll be waiting for that with bated breath.

DRU
11-21-2010, 09:10 PM

Yes. Today was the lamest crowd I've seen at Arrowhead with the exception of one thing. The entire place, upper and lower level, had a nice wave going for a good little while. The upper deck went longer than the lower. Was the best wave I've seen in a football stadium and Arrowhead is shaped perfectly for it.

The noise level, though, was pathetic. I'm in 119, and I've seen some threads on here where people have complained about this section a little bit, but today is the first time I saw it myself. The entire section was sitting while the Defense on the field unless it was 3rd down. Hardly anybody was screaming to make noise (as oppose to the occasional Go Chiefs!).

I guess it's going to take more than a 4-0 start at home (of course, 5-0 after today) for the place to get crazy again. Monday night was close, but still nothing like the true Arrowhead of old. Nothing else has been even close to that this year.

gblowfish
11-21-2010, 09:15 PM
I am also in 119, and we've talked about this section before on the CP many times. One of the reasons its not as "boisterous" is because there's a lot of long time season ticket holders (30+ years) in that section, and a lot of players families and Chiefs employees families. The old school ticket holders (like me) have been to the rodeo a few times. We know when to bring it, but don't feel like we have to scream until we can't talk for a week for every single home game. I thought today's crowd was a good one. Man, we can always find something to bitch about around here, even when we win 31-13?

DaFace
11-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I am also in 119, and we've talked about this section before on the CP many times. One of the reasons its not as "boisterous" is because there's a lot of long time season ticket holders (30+ years) in that section, and a lot of players families and Chiefs employees families. The old school ticket holders (like me) have been to the rodeo a few times. We know when to bring it, but don't feel like we have to scream until we can't talk for a week for every single home game. I thought today's crowd was a good one. Man, we can always find something to bitch about around here, even when we win 31-13?

Yes. Yes, we can.

FloridaMan88
11-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Watching the Chiefs trying to throw quick WR screen plays to Chambers and his Keith Cash-caliber speed is painful to watch. Hopefully Dex returns next week to make these type of plays a little more impactful.

Frankie
11-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Watching the Chiefs trying to throw quick WR screen plays to Chambers and his Keith Cash-caliber speed is painful to watch. Hopefully Dex returns next week to make these type of plays a little more impactful.

Is he scheduled to return?

milkman
11-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Is he scheduled to return?

High ankle sprain.

Who the hell knows when he'll return.

DRU
11-21-2010, 11:35 PM

I don't mean to bitch about it. I just miss it. The atmosphere of Arrowhead when it's truly rocking is like no other event I've attended but it can only be achieved when it's full and everybody there is partaking.

It's also just not nearly as exciting to bring people who haven't experienced it. You try to talk it up but then you get there and everybody is sitting down, nobody is yelling, and it's really not very loud. I wanna get back to the point where I can tell somebody about it and they can actually experience it, too.

Just gonna take some more wins.

kaplin42
11-21-2010, 11:39 PM
I don't mean to bitch about it. I just miss it. The atmosphere of Arrowhead when it's truly rocking is like no other event I've attended but it can only be achieved when it's full and everybody there is partaking.

It's also just not nearly as exciting to bring people who haven't experienced it. You try to talk it up but then you get there and everybody is sitting down, nobody is yelling, and it's really not very loud. I wanna get back to the point where I can tell somebody about it and they can actually experience it, too.

Well, I turn 35 in 1 yr and 2 weeks. My present is to come to KC for my first time ever and go to a game at Arrowhead (I really hope its a game against Den or Oak). Hopefully in a year, the experience will be what you say it can be.

DRU
11-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Well, I turn 35 in 1 yr and 2 weeks. My present is to come to KC for my first time ever and go to a game at Arrowhead (I really hope its a game against Den or Oak). Hopefully in a year, the experience will be what you say it can be.

I just hope we have any football at all in a year. If it works out, though, try and grab a Sunday or Monday night game, even if it's not Den/Oak. That'll give you the best chance at the Arrowhead Experience.

If you can land a Monday night Den/Oak game that's the mother-load. It all depends on our record at the time, of course.

ChiefsCountry
11-21-2010, 11:52 PM
The problem with Arrowhead is the Chiefs are undergoing a transformation with the fan base as well. The Baby Boomers who made the ticket base of the 90's is getting older (50's and 60's now) and Gen X is a very small group population wise and Gen Y is just now getting into the work force. The Monday Night game was one of the younger crowds I have seen at Arrowhead in some time.

the Talking Can
11-22-2010, 07:19 AM
agree with #1

the whole coaching staff, really....we're getting improved performance from key players - Bowe, DJ, Cassel - which speak directly to the effects of coaching...

and Haley's mind games with players seem to work, for the most part...though I still wish we'd use Charles earlier in games...

the Talking Can
11-22-2010, 07:29 AM
and the Cards are a lesson in building a team.....as much as I want it all now, I don't want a one year thing that just falls apart...

what the hell do they have besides Breston, Fitzgerald, and the stud DT who's name escapes me right now...

YayMike
11-22-2010, 08:16 AM
Great writeup as always, gblowfish. I guess we can collectively hold our breath until we hear how serious the Flowers and Albert injuries are.. other than that, there really isn't anything to complain about with the win yesterday.

Let's get ready for Seattle..

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-22-2010, 08:35 AM
I hope Flowers is Ok, we need him every game and especially against Denver.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-22-2010, 08:36 AM

It would just be wonderful to make it to the playoffs and get a home game, just wonderful. We fans deserve it too!

ChiefsCountry
11-22-2010, 08:41 AM
It would just be wonderful to make it to the playoffs and get a home game, just wonderful. We fans deserve it too!

Until New England or Pittsburgh comes in and rapes us.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Henry
11-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Nice read again...I too am concerned about our goal line capabilities. Our O line is not getting the push thats needed. Cassel played hands down better than last week. I can recall only one time that he threw to the wrong receiver.

How long have you had those seats ? From your discription you must be right behind the KC bench right by the steps. Sweet. I'm guessing you hear ALOT of stuff as the players exit the field. The way youy described Flowers on the bench and shaking his head to Romeo gives us all nice insight.

I'm cooncerned about our running game. Jones and Charles each had a few nice runs, but to me it didn't seam consistant they way I would like for it to be.

The play action pass is a nice weapon. Wish we'd use it more.

Bowe is starting to "get it". We are two Bowe drops from being 8-2.

After the game I pulled up the flowers begrudgingly and then I mowed up leaves well into the dark last night. Nice flood lites on the house will let you do that.

Lets take care of BSN. next week in Seattle.

Alton deFlat
11-22-2010, 09:26 AM
3. Coach Haley also has a very bad leg. I can't remember if its right or left, I think it's right. But he moved very slow and gingerly up the stairs at halftime, and even slower after the game was over. He has something seriously wrong with him.

Before a loss to the Broncos two weeks ago, Haley was so upset at his defensive backs that he jumped into a passing drill to illustrate proper technique. He made an interception but paid a heavy price.

"I ripped a tendon right off the quad," Haley said.

It was so bad that Haley underwent three hours of surgery this week and was still hobbling Sunday.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2010/11/22/20101122arizona-cardinals-todd-haley-ken-whisenhunt-loss.html

HemiEd
11-22-2010, 09:31 AM

They were showing a decibel meter on the broadcast and it was around 105 when the Cards had the ball. That is just below a chainsaw, according to the broadcast.

Weren't those the worst two announcers ever?

Chiefnj2
11-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Before a loss to the Broncos two weeks ago, Haley was so upset at his defensive backs that he jumped into a passing drill to illustrate proper technique. He made an interception but paid a heavy price.

"I ripped a tendon right off the quad," Haley said.

It was so bad that Haley underwent three hours of surgery this week and was still hobbling Sunday.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2010/11/22/20101122arizona-cardinals-todd-haley-ken-whisenhunt-loss.html

Looks like Flowers tried to emulate Haley a little too closely.

patteeu
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM
They were showing a decibel meter on the broadcast and it was around 105 when the Cards had the ball. That is just below a chainsaw, according to the broadcast.

Weren't those the worst two announcers ever?

105 dB is actually less than half as loud as 110 dB (which is what they had the chainsaw rated at, iirc). As a rule of thumb, loudness doubles for ever 3 dB. The actual relationship is that for every increase of 10 db, the loudness increases by 10x.

gblowfish
11-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Answers inside your original quote:

Nice read again...I too am concerned about our goal line capabilities. Our O line is not getting the push thats needed. Cassel played hands down better than last week. I can recall only one time that he threw to the wrong receiver.

We got stoned with a first and goal on the one in Denver, and had to take it to a third down pass to Bowe this week. I think they should use Battle on goal line, he's a load and seems to have a nose for the end zone.

How long have you had those seats ?
We've had them since 1972 when the stadium opened.
From your description you must be right behind the KC bench right by the steps. Sweet.

Yes, there's two sets of steps, mine are right over the set on the west (towards the big scoreboard). The linebackers usually sit on the bench right in front of me.
I'm guessing you hear ALOT of stuff as the players exit the field.
Depends on how loud it is. I hear the coaches yelling at the players a lot. When it's really noisy nobody can hear nuthin no-how (does that make sense?)
The way youy described Flowers on the bench and shaking his head to Romeo gives us all nice insight.

I hope he's not hurt bad, but it sure looked bad. He was grimacing in pain on the bench, and hobbled down with help to the locker room before the game was over.

I'm cooncerned about our running game. Jones and Charles each had a few nice runs, but to me it didn't seam consistant they way I would like for it to be.

The play action pass is a nice weapon. Wish we'd use it more.

Bowe is starting to "get it". We are two Bowe drops from being 8-2.

Bowe played his best game as a Chief yesterday. He was the man.

After the game I pulled up the flowers begrudgingly and then I mowed up leaves well into the dark last night. Nice flood lites on the house will let you do that.

I'm still sore from yardwork Saturday. I have three really big soft maples, a tulip tree, redbud tree, two dogwoods, cherry tree, neighbor has a big oak. Lots of leaves. Took all day to grind them up and pick them up with the lawn mower. I need teenagers!

Lets take care of BSN. next week in Seattle.
Hopefully FDE can bring us good luck out there!

bobbything
11-22-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm sure the final three home games (Denver/Tenn/Oak) will be frosty and freezy.
I hope you're right. I hope it's -15 degrees out when we play Denver. That plays right into our strength.

boogblaster
11-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Kool .. yea we playerd like a team .... who knows the future .......