PDA

View Full Version : Football Week 12 AFCW prediction...

Mr_Tomahawk
11-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Who wins....who loses....

STL @ DEN
SD @ IND
MIA @ OAK
KC @ SEA

Poll on the way...

Ming the Merciless
11-21-2010, 08:07 PM
STL wins in a close one

IND crushes SD

MIA beats OAK soundly

KC beats SEA by a TD

-King-
11-21-2010, 08:15 PM
STL beats Denver
Oakland beat MIA
Indy beats Chargeless
We beat Seacocks.

kcpasco
11-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Thigpen is gonna bend the Faid over

Pablo
11-21-2010, 08:40 PM
We get back to running 200+ against the Seahawks. Win by 10.
Denver throttles St. Louis.
Peyton beats the Dolts in the best game of the week.
Oakland scrapes by Miami and Thiggy throws 3 INT's.

Ugly Duck
11-21-2010, 09:03 PM
KC, OAK & Denver win. Don't think SD will get by the Colts.

Buck
11-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Fuck, we play the Colts next week? Shit.

I do think its funny that all of you, other than Ugly Duck say that we will get crushed. I think we can win that game, it just comes at a bad time for us.

We need to beat Denver tomorrow though.

EDIT: Looks like PRP is in the same boat as UD.

RedThat
11-21-2010, 09:12 PM
If the Chiefs beat the Seahawks, I'll be really happy. They would exceed my expectations because that is one tough place to play, and knowing how the Chiefs perform on the road, Im expecting them to lose.

KChiefs1
11-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Thiggy in the Black Hole?

TEX
11-22-2010, 01:00 AM
I think KC and SD lose.
Oak and Den win at home.

The Chiefs are bad on the road so I'm not expecting a win - but sooner or later they have to win one they're not supposed to so maybe...

Thig Lyfe
11-22-2010, 01:57 AM
Peyton is going to take out all his frustrations on the Chargers. They're gonna get pooped on.

Thigpen will throw for 500 yards and 6 touchdowns while running for 3 more.

The Rams will pull one out against the Broncos.

Chiefs will finally score in the first quarter and use that momentum to take enough pressure off Cassel that they can win.

King_Chief_Fan
11-22-2010, 08:00 AM
****, we play the Colts next week? Shit.

I do think its funny that all of you, other than Ugly Duck say that we will get crushed. I think we can win that game, it just comes at a bad time for us.

We need to beat Denver tomorrow though.

EDIT: Looks like PRP is in the same boat as UD.

I guess that means you all are praying it doesn't rain?

Mile High Mania
11-22-2010, 08:35 AM
KC, OAK & Denver win. Don't think SD will get by the Colts.

I could agree with this one, but ...

The Chargers can beat INDY, but it won't be an easy game for them and it will very likely be a crazy shootout with the combined points surpassing 60.

I also think that the Raiders will have their hands full with Miami, it won't be a pretty game at all and very likely a snooze fest. Which team rebounds the best after horrible defeats in week 11? That's the key.

Denver can and should win against the Rams in Denver - anything can happen though with this team. Stop Jackson and force the rookie QB with those young WRs to do well at Mile High.

KC can and should win this game, but it's on the road... SEA is a hit or miss team this season, but they have a tough home advantage. You'll need to see the Good Cassel and not the mediocre Cassel to win this one.

In theory - it wouldn't shock me at all if all 4 AFCW teams lose this week... if I were a gambling man, I'd say all but Denver lose in week 12. But, I'm not a gambling man and Denver hasn't played well consistently enough to give me a lot of warm and fuzzies about that game either.

Mile High Mania
11-22-2010, 08:48 AM
I was looking at standings - and like every year, the NFL is so weird.

SEA is 5-5 and they're 3-1 at home ... defeating the 49ers, Chargers & Cardinals while losing to the Giants.

KC is 6-4 and they're 1-4 on the road... winning at Cleveland, losing at Colts, Texans, Raiders, Broncos.

This game will be far from an easy win for either team and it could be a better game than many expect. Chiefs fans better buckle up and hope that Charles/Jones do a lot of damage early and consistently.

Miami @ Oakland - who the hell really knows which teams will show up. Both teams are 5-5 ... the interesting note, the Raiders are 4-1 at home and the Dolphins are 4-1 on the road! Miami has been horrific in Miami. Both teams like to run first and pass when they need to, so it will be interesting.

Denver has a game tonight, so they could be 3-7 or 4-6 after the game at SD. STL is 4-6 and equally as up and down as Denver, but STL has a lot more youth and inexperience. The key here is likely location... Denver is 2-3 in Denver, which isn't stellar by any means - but, STL is 0-4 on the road. It's going to be tough for a young team that wins in a dome to win on the road in cold Denver.

Chargers/Colts ... on paper these teams could be pretty equal when you look at what their defenses do, they're not dominant. Both offenses have stellar QB play with mediocre production on the ground and both offenses have had injuries to their WRs. However, both QBs have been incredibly productive with whomever lines up at WR. We'll see how guys like Floyd look tonight, but again - I think this is a scoring bonanza that ends with the winning team being the one with the offense on the field last.

2bikemike
11-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Chargers always play well against the Colts. I think the Bolts win. I think Oak wins over Miami. Thiggy can't get it done. The donks should win and probably will. It will be interesting to see how they play tonight. I think they are healthy and are starting to gel.
Now for the Chiefs. They too should win. If the other 3 teams win then they need this win. That being said this game scares me. All the road losses the Chiefs just didn't play good football for the entire 60 minutes. They had both the Houston and Raider games in hand. Until they broke down in the 2nd half. Hopefully they win I will say they do but it won't be easy.

ChiTown
11-22-2010, 11:32 AM
I was looking at standings - and like every year, the NFL is so weird.

SEA is 5-5 and they're 3-1 at home ... defeating the 49ers, Chargers & Cardinals while losing to the Giants.

KC is 6-4 and they're 1-4 on the road... winning at Cleveland, losing at Colts, Texans, Raiders, Broncos.

This game will be far from an easy win for either team and it could be a better game than many expect. Chiefs fans better buckle up and hope that Charles/Jones do a lot of damage early and consistently.

Yeah, my pucker factor on the SEA game is huge. I have no confidence in this team going on the road and beating a decent team/good home team. We have shown zero capacity to put together a solid game plan for 60 minutes on the road - which is what this will take, imo.

Lbedrock1
11-22-2010, 01:38 PM
STL wins in a close one

IND crushes SD

MIA beats OAK soundly

KC beats SEA by a TD

This is more of a wish list than a honet prediction. Den beats STL at home I agree with all the others.

DBOSHO
11-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Kc wins by 17.
Oak loses by 3. Thigpen leads a game-winning drive.
Denver squeaks by.
Sd wins by 10, picking womanning twice

Lbedrock1
11-22-2010, 01:49 PM
The last time thigpen Started again the raiders the result was a a win.
KC 20 @ OAK 13 Final KC Tyler Thigpen: 162 Yds KC Larry Johnson: 92 Yds KC Tony Gonzalez: 110 Yds This is all the stats he needs against the Raider to win.

Hammock Parties
11-22-2010, 03:36 PM
The Chargers will beat the Colts. Indy's D is atrocious.

The Franchise
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Chiefs beat Seahawks
Broncos beat Rams
Chargers beat Colts
Raiders beat Dolphins.