PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Paging Joe Seahawk...

Hammock Parties
11-23-2010, 03:09 PM
What's up, good buddy?

The Seahawks may be the NFL's only first-place team with the statistics of a last-place team.

What's the dilly, yo? Gave us the straight dope on injuries, the number of hits Matt Hasselbeck can take before he retires and just how lousy the NFC West is.

Fritz88
11-23-2010, 03:10 PM
We have to win.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic
11-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Hes probably over at the Seahawk board. My eyes can't take it anymore.

Tertullian
11-23-2010, 03:23 PM
I live in Seattle, but I am not a Seahawks fan. But I could tell you that they are not a good team. You should be able to beat them easily. Their O-line is in mess, and their quarterback is one hit away from being sidelined. Their defense, while aggressive, will give up big plays.

BTW, their best receiver Mike Williams may not play due to injury.

Tertullian
11-23-2010, 03:24 PM
I live in Seattle, but I am not a Seahawks fan. But I could tell you that they are not a good team. You should be able to beat them easily. Their O-line is in mess, and their quarterback is one hit away from being sidelined. Their defense, while aggressive, will give up big plays.

WebGem
Im just glad the 49ers aren't gonna win the division. If KC ends up missing the playoffs and I had to hear from one of my best friends how the 49ers made the playoffs and the Chiefs didn't I would want to fucking shoot him. That division is PATHETIC.

WebGem

Chiefs fan?

Tertullian
11-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Chiefs fan?

I am actually a JETS fan. But Chiefs are my favorite team in AFC West, and I want Chiefs to win the division. I like Thomas Jones and I hope he does well there and so far, he is doing well.

WebGem
11-23-2010, 03:30 PM
I am actually a JETS fan. But Chiefs are my favorite team in AFC West, and I want Chiefs to win the division. I like Thomas Jones and I hope he does well there and so far, he is doing well.

I see. Must be nice to win all those games that you should have lost. We've been on the opposite end of that sort of thing a couple times this year. Thanks for beating Denver though!

KCrockaholic
11-23-2010, 03:35 PM
If Mike Williams is out it would do wonders for our pass defense, and would negate the effect of an injured Brandon Flowers on our team.

bobbything
11-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Is there a decent Seahags message board? The seahawks.net one gives me a headache.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr98/bobbything78/Seahawks.jpg

Joe Seahawk
11-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Our O- line has been a mess and has obviously caused our running game to be very poor thus far. Although having Okung back is huge. Our pass protection has been very good oddly enough, and Hass is playing very well right now considering this is a new system for him.

Defensively we have played pretty well at times against the run, but like the Chiefs, we struggle unless we get pressure up front. If we can get pressure with a 4 man rush our pass defense does fairly well. We use seven DB's at times (bandit defense) and that has actually been very effective in 3rd and long situations.

12th man will be a factor, I can guarantee that.

My prediction Seahawks eek out a close one on an Olindo Mare field goal 24-21

Carlota69
11-23-2010, 03:45 PM
Our O- line has been a mess and has obviously caused our running game to be very poor thus far. Although having Okung back is huge. Our pass protection has been very good oddly enough, and Hass is playing very well right now considering this is a new system for him.

Defensively we have played pretty well at times against the run, but like the Chiefs, we struggle unless we get pressure up front. If we can get pressure with a 4 man rush our pass defense does fairly well. We use seven DB's at times (bandit defense) and that has actually been very effective in 3rd and long situations.

Thats my understanding, that Qwest is VERY LOUD. I will be there on Sunday to experience it..I just hope The Chiefs do their best to keep te 12th man down..;-)

KCrockaholic
11-23-2010, 03:45 PM

KC has won 8 games in a row against the NFCW. And are 7-6 since 1990 @ Seattle.

Joe Seahawk
11-23-2010, 03:48 PM
KC has won 8 games in a row against the NFCW. And are 7-6 since 1990 @ Seattle.

0-3 at Qwest though.. ;) (including pre-season)

KCrockaholic
11-23-2010, 03:49 PM
0-3 at Qwest though.. ;) (including pre-season)

lol. Yeah 1 regular season game. come'on dude.

Rams Fan
11-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Im just glad the 49ers aren't gonna win the division. If KC ends up missing the playoffs and I had to hear from one of my best friends how the 49ers made the playoffs and the Chiefs didn't I would want to ****ing shoot him. That division is PATHETIC.

Thanks for reminding me.... The div will be better when the Rams aren't as young and as Bradford gets better. If the Cardinals get a replacement for Warner, if the 49ers get a QB and if Seattle gets a RB and QB(Whitehurst is not the future).

KCrockaholic
11-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks for reminding me.... The div will be better when the Rams aren't as young and as Bradford gets better. If the Cardinals get a replacement for Warner, if the 49ers get a QB and if Seattle gets a RB and QB(Whitehurst is not the future).

Somebody in that division should take Luck or Mallett.

WebGem
11-23-2010, 03:56 PM
(including pre-season)

alright, now that's ridiculous. come on now.

Joe Seahawk
11-23-2010, 03:56 PM

We need to re- sign hass to a two year deal or so.. I would hate to see him got to Zona or the 49ers, then we'll use our 32nd pick in the first round on a QBOTF.

Joe Seahawk
11-23-2010, 03:57 PM

:D

WebGem
11-23-2010, 03:57 PM

My statement was strictly about the division this year. I like Bradford a lot and predict he'll have a good to great career.

Rams Fan
11-23-2010, 04:00 PM
We need to re- sign hass to a two year deal or so.. I would hate to see him got to Zona or the 49ers, then we'll use our 32nd pick in the first round on a QBOTF.

Not a chance you're picking 32nd.... Anyways, Hasselbeck is old and is injured alot. Picture him as your version of Marc Bulger. Draft a QB and a RB to be a starter or compliment Lynch and you're set for a few years.

Hydrae
11-23-2010, 04:07 PM

He's a Seahawk fan, they have to grab all they can to try to stay relevant. :D

Chiefs Pantalones
11-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Any word on Flowers and Albert?

WebGem
11-23-2010, 10:45 PM
I just decided about an hour ago I'm gonna go to the game for sure. I'm gonna be really f'n pissed if we don't at least play a good game. I'm sort of interested to see how the fans are with all the hype of the 12th man there.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-23-2010, 10:48 PM
I just decided about an hour ago I'm gonna go to the game for sure. I'm gonna be really f'n pissed if we don't at least play a good game. I'm sort of interested to see how the fans are with all the hype of the 12th man there.

hey if cant get worse than what I saw live in Denver 2 weeks ago

WebGem
11-23-2010, 10:50 PM
hey if cant get worse than what I saw live in Denver 2 weeks ago

I seriously doubt that'll happen again, but it'd hurt a lot more this time. I have a good feeling about this game though. Go Chiefs.

stevieray
11-23-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm gonna be really f'n pissed if we don't at least play a good game. I'm sort of interested to see how the fans are with all the hype of the 12th man there.

ya, me too...they play like crap on offense, I'm gonna hear about it.

Joe Seahawk
11-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Mike Sando, the ESPN blog guy is very familiar with the seahawks as he's covered them for years before going to espn, He is from the seattle area but is not a homer, in fact he predicted the seahawks to go 3-13 or so at the beginning of the year. His latest article leads me to believe that the attitude in Seahawk land is very positive. I can only hope is perception is correct..

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/32068/arrow-points-up-for-hasselbeck-seahawks