PDA

View Full Version : Life March

MOhillbilly
11-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Apache said shed be out by march. I assume this will be after she gets her tax monies back. Just in case im gonna post the notice of eviction jan 1.
Come on spring.

Until that time im gonna continue to square my shit away.

Thanks for the advice & thoughts on the matter Bros, it didnt fall on deaf ears.

I told both kids they didnt have to leave and could stay and that it didnt matter if they left and came back in two years or two weeks theyd always have a home at the farm if they wanted it.

seclark
11-23-2010, 04:42 PM
sounds like it's going to be an interesting holiday season, mo.
good luck,
sec

SAUTO
11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
good luck buddy, hope all ends up well

MOhillbilly
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
sounds like it's going to be an interesting holiday season, mo.
good luck,
sec

The kids know the deal. Im gonna keep a lid on it.

Fish
11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Tough deal. But something tells me you'll clear the troubled waters and come out alright.

Good luck bud.

Demonpenz
11-23-2010, 04:46 PM
she needs to right her wrongs if she wants to get some of her stuff going the right direction.

Chief Chief
11-23-2010, 04:48 PM
YEE-HAWH! Keep dem viddles hot and the 'coons on the run, bubba!

Buehler445
11-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Going to be a long 4 months. Hopefully it is free of turbulence. Best of luck dude.

MOhillbilly
11-23-2010, 04:54 PM
she needs to right her wrongs if she wants to get some of her stuff going the right direction.

Aint gonna happen. If she cant make it rent/bill free she isnt gonna.

She still has lots of her DWI BS, plus her court/pay date for the tickets a few weeks back comes due on the 2nd. Either way the state is gonna figure out she was driving on a revoked.

Shes gonna end up in jail before its all said and done.

luv
11-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Sounds like a good compromise from just kicking her out without a place to go. Good luck.

Demonpenz
11-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Aint gonna happen. If she cant make it rent/bill free she isnt gonna.

She still has lots of her DWI BS, plus her court/pay date for the tickets a few weeks back comes due on the 2nd. Either way the state is gonna figure out she was driving on a revoked.

Shes gonna end up in jail before its all said and done.

I hope she figures out earlier than I did, but I know for me there was a time when I couldn't live like that anymore. I didn't ever get back with my girlfriend, but atleast I got straight with everything and everyone or atleast am in the process of doing it.

Bwana
11-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Good for you Mo. I know it wasn't easy, but when the dust settles, you'll be in a lot better shape.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-23-2010, 05:26 PM
You should buy her twenty hogs to raise in the mean time. Punishment!

Bane
11-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Good luck bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

MTG#10
11-23-2010, 06:04 PM
So you guys arent together but she's still going to live with you until March? Good luck.

Donger
11-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Her name is Apache? No offense, that should have been a warning sign.

Good luck, Mo.

The Bad Guy
11-23-2010, 06:29 PM
So you guys arent together but she's still going to live with you until March? Good luck.

Maybe Mo will get to fuck her friend in the ass.

NewChief
11-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Her name is Apache? No offense, that should have been a warning sign.

Good luck, Mo.

When your name is MoHillbilly, your options are limited.

MTG#10
11-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Maybe Mo will get to **** her friend in the ass.
Maybe so. And after that maybe he will start dating one of her other friends. :)

Fat Elvis
11-23-2010, 08:42 PM

Aren't you the font of relationship advice....

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:10 AM
Got home last night to the house smelling like fire/smoke. From what i gather she passed out warming left over gravy on the stove.
I can only assume from the way she was sedated and her tone when i questioned her about it that she got ahold of something yesterday.
How the fuck am i gonna run the wood stove? Yikes!

NewChief
11-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Got home last night to the house smelling like fire/smoke. From what i gather she passed out warming left over gravy on the stove.
I can only assume from the way she was sedated and her tone when i questioned her about it that she got ahold of something yesterday.
How the **** am i gonna run the wood stove? Yikes!

Crap, man. Scary stuff.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:12 AM

You are the sheep. I am the Lion.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Crap, man. Scary stuff.

lil bit. if i catch her ill call the sheriff just to get it on paper. Only a matter of time.

NewChief
11-24-2010, 09:16 AM
lil bit. if i catch her ill call the sheriff just to get it on paper. Only a matter of time.

She on smack or scrips?

MTG#10
11-24-2010, 09:17 AM
You are the sheep. I am the Lion.
So what are you gonna do if you find out she's seeing someone else between now and March? You still gonna let her stay? What if you meet someone and want to bring them home?

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:24 AM
She on smack or scrips?

Scrips written by a quack doc. Psych meds,xanax,pain killers(street connection),the last two have bloomed into a monster ever since the daughter(was in?) got out of the psych hosp.
Didnt really come together in my mind until she ran out of a months script of xanax in 2-3 weeks. It had already been building during that 3 week period and before, i just had to bring it all to the front of my mind.

I got a shitload infront of me and her BS got put on the back burner so i could handle everything else.

I told her a few weeks back she needed to go to rehab. She blew a gasket and said she didnt want it on her 'record' what ever that means.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:26 AM
So what are you gonna do if you find out she's seeing someone else between now and March? You still gonna let her stay? What if you meet someone and want to bring them home?

I do whatever i want as long as its doesnt mess the kids up & i keep my shit squared away.

She can do whatever. Its her life,her path. She knows better than to bring anyone to the house.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Good luck making it until March. I appreciate how you're handling things for the sake of the children, but.... damn. Hopefully the crazy bitch won't slit your throat in your sleep or burn the house down.

seclark
11-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Good luck making it until March. I appreciate how you're handling things for the sake of the children, but.... damn. Hopefully the crazy bitch won't slit your throat in your sleep or burn the house down.

yep...you can only sleep w/one eye open for so long.
sec

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:31 AM

i have a gas furnace i just dont like to run it because of the cost in a 80 yr old farm house.
The wood heat pays for itself.

Shes scared of me on the one hand, but on the other lord knows.

stevieray
11-24-2010, 09:32 AM
:(

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:33 AM
yep...you can only sleep w/one eye open for so long.
sec

If i lose everything and save those kids for even a day i come out even imo sec.

The fight is here.

Im ready come what may, or march.:p

seclark
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
If i lose everything and save those kids for even a day i come out even imo sec.

The fight is here.

Im ready come what may, or march.:p

i know how you feel. does anyone know what's going on in her head?
serenity prayer
sec

Bane
11-24-2010, 09:38 AM
I hope like hell that I never have to deal with something like this.Good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:39 AM
i know how you feel. does anyone know what's going on in her head?
serenity prayer
sec

hard to say from minute to minute.

NewChief
11-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Scrips written by a quack doc. Psych meds,xanax,pain killers(street connection),the last two have bloomed into a monster ever since the daughter(was in?) got out of the psych hosp.
Didnt really come together in my mind until she ran out of a months script of xanax in 2-3 weeks. It had already been building during that 3 week period and before, i just had to bring it all to the front of my mind.

I got a shitload infront of me and her BS got put on the back burner so i could handle everything else.

I told her a few weeks back she needed to go to rehab. She blew a gasket and said she didnt want it on her 'record' what ever that means.

That's tough stuff, man. Dangerous as well. We just had a chick here get arrested because she was passed out on her front porch from booze and xanax. Her baby was in the crib in a back room and the house was filled with natural gas because she left a burner on without it being lit. Luckily the kid was okay.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 09:43 AM
As callous as it sounds, seems like the best thing for everybody concerned would be if she quietly offed herself in a way that didn't heap death and destruction on anyone around her. Doesn't sound like there's any hope for recovery or redemption. I know it would suck for the kids (been there done that), but at this point there's probably not a lot of damage left to do that she hasn't done already, and at least that would stop the bleeding.

But she doesn't sound like the type that does anything quietly.

Mr. Plow
11-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Good luck MO.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:46 AM
acouple things have gone through my mind sec. one being that alot of this ramped up abuse stems from her mom and sister stabbing her in the back and her inability to deal with it.

vailpass
11-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Cheers

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:47 AM
That's tough stuff, man. Dangerous as well. We just had a chick here get arrested because she was passed out on her front porch from booze and xanax. Her baby was in the crib in a back room and the house was filled with natural gas because she left a burner on without it being lit. Luckily the kid was okay.

i told the kids if anything happened to gtfo and head for the woods,cut across and go to a friends house and call 911.
And to NEVER get into the car when she is acting fucked up. with a 13 & 6 yr old thats easier said than done.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:49 AM
As callous as it sounds, seems like the best thing for everybody concerned would be if she quietly offed herself in a way that didn't heap death and destruction on anyone around her. Doesn't sound like there's any hope for recovery or redemption. I know it would suck for the kids (been there done that), but at this point there's probably not a lot of damage left to do that she hasn't done already, and at least that would stop the bleeding.

But she doesn't sound like the type that does anything quietly.

she will end up in jail first imo.

the kids will go to foster care,back to me, or in ones case a scum shit genetic father.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 09:50 AM
she will end up in jail first imo.

the kids will go to foster care,back to me, or in ones case a scum shit genetic father.

Well, best of luck with whatever happens.

tooge
11-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Damn man. Good to see you are trying to keep it normal for the kids. Don't hesitate to boot that bitch out on her ass though. This isn't your doin. Good luck with all man and happy as can be holidays.

seclark
11-24-2010, 09:56 AM
acouple things have gone through my mind sec. one being that alot of this ramped up abuse stems from her mom and sister stabbing her in the back and her inability to deal with it.

i'm sure it hurts her, but you know it's a pretty lame excuse for putting her children through a bunch of bullshit.

if she's sick and refuses to try and help herself, it's on her.
you know i'm hoping for the best. i'm going to stfu now.
sec

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 09:59 AM
i'm sure it hurts her, but you know it's a pretty lame excuse for putting her children through a bunch of bullshit.

if she's sick and refuses to try and help herself, it's on her.
you know i'm hoping for the best. i'm going to stfu now.
sec

So is it wrong that a tiny percentage of me still wants to push for her to get help?
Or should i just say fuck it and let her flame out for good and all?

seclark
11-24-2010, 10:02 AM
So is it wrong that a tiny percentage of me still wants to push for her to get help?
Or should i just say **** it and let her flame out for good and all?

imo, i don't think it's wrong at all. the thing is, can you force her to get help? haven't you been trying all along?
sec

Earthling
11-24-2010, 10:06 AM

Actually having that on the record would probably benefit her in the eyes of the court. In any case I wish you and your kids well and hope for the best in that regard. Good luck.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 10:07 AM
imo, i don't think it's wrong at all. the thing is, can you force her to get help? haven't you been trying all along?
sec

mmmm i cant force any 'adult' to do anything. And yes ive been trying all along. Always some excuse.

I know how it is. Ive walked on people who have flamed out and ended up 6 feet deep. And i always wonder.
Then again in my darkest hour i sacked up and never looked back.

cdcox
11-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I know what you're dealing with, Mo. My daughter got hooked on the same cocktail (psych meds, xanax, pain pills, and occasionally booze). All started from scripts (except for the booze). She spent 7 month$ in rehab from January into August. She's been home since then and it has been great having her back. So much to be thankful for this year.

She has to hit bottom before she'll change. Thing is everyone's bottom is a little different. You found yours, watching your friends die. My daughter found hers when she realized that if she didn't get clean she'd be living on the streets, because I wasn't going to have a user living under my roof. Some people need to go to jail to find their bottom or lose their kids. People who don't find their bottom end up dead, as you know.

If she gets around to wanting to get clean she'll probably need help through a rehab program. Addiction is a disease and most people can't cure themselves.

You are doing the right thing by allowing her to experience the consequences of her decisions. It's the hardest thing in the world to do, but it's the only way they will get the motivation to make a change.

You didn't cause it, you can't fix it, you can't control it. A real bitch.

You have my prayers.

Chiefnj2
11-24-2010, 11:22 AM

Is that really a question? You say you care about the kids. What's better for the kids - having an irresponsible mom who is a drug addict, or a mom that is rehabilitated?

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Is that really a question? You say you care about the kids. What's better for the kids - having an irresponsible mom who is a drug addict, or a mom that is rehabilitated?

In the context of the situation is is a real question. Maybe you arent privy to all thats going on. So from your side of the fence it seems pretty black and white.

cdcox
11-24-2010, 11:44 AM

I'm sure that you've already pushed her to get help. Hasn't worked.

Only thing you can do is let her find her bottom. If you want to help her then (when she's ready) there is nothing wrong with that.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM

Only thing you can do is let her find her bottom. If you want to help her then (when she's ready) there is nothing wrong with that.

i have, i know. i hate that feeling.

stevieray
11-24-2010, 11:55 AM

kids are watching you hard. no doubt in my mind you know what's right in your heart.

be strong, and try not to compound on any of the many factors involved.

tough road, bro.

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 12:00 PM

Hell, no, Mo. There's everything right about pushing her to get help. Not just for her kids' sake, or yours, but for her own sake. It's the most selfless, kindest decision you could make to try to get her to accept the help she needs.

As you know better than anyone, the woman you're dealing with today isn't Apache. It's tempting to weigh everything that goes along with coping with an addict and decide that she's beyond help, but the woman Apache really is when she's not in the depths of her addiction is a person who is worth saving. Problem is, when she's using, she has no real idea of the cycle that she's in and what it's really doing to the people around her. (And even though at one time she chose to use, if she's really an addict she has actually now lost any of her own ability to choose to stop.)

Her best chance is to get straight in a structured, educational, residential environment long enough to remember with a somewhat clearer mind who she was and what she really wanted before her life was hijacked by her substance of choice. Hopefully she'd recover enough of herself that she could steel herself to do the work she'd need to do to stay straight.

Even with that, relapse is more common than continued abstinence, and in too damned many cases it's just another step along the recovery process. (About 30% make it through rehab and find a way to abstain. Strangely, with a second stay in rehab, the odds actually get worse.)

I feel for you, sir. It's a shitty position you've found yourself in, and all of the answers to all of the questions you have suck in different ways.

cdcox
11-24-2010, 12:03 PM

Yep.

For me it helped once I decided that I would no longer support her in that addiction. It gave me the feeling of hope that I would at least restore sanity to the rest of my life, even if I lost her. Thankfully, I didn't have to see her on the street or dead. But I think I would have survived even that. What I determined that I could not survive was living with an addict for another 10 or 20 years, which I have seen people do. No way I could do that.

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 12:06 PM

I don't agree that she has to "find" a bottom. The only real bottom that an addict can find on her own is death. Any other bottom is imposed on her by the people around her or very often by the legal system or some other societal construct.

EDIT: But I see by the post above this one that I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know too well. I'd only say that rather than "letting" her find her bottom, it may be an option to "help" her find her bottom. She is helpless on her own at this point.

Otter
11-24-2010, 12:09 PM
In the context of the situation is is a real question. Maybe you arent privy to all thats going on. So from your side of the fence it seems pretty black and white.

If you've learned anything by now Mo it's that there's too many swinging dicks here who have an opinion on stuff they don't know shit about about.

All I'll say is good luck and you're in danger of ruining your reputation as a bad ass with all this sentimental bullshit. Hell, I'm more likely to cuddle up with ya drinking some cocoa now and talking about my feelings then call ya over when I need help in a whoop down.

:D

Happy turkey day brother, hang in there, sounds like you've chosen the right path.

cdcox
11-24-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't agree that she has to "find" a bottom. The only real bottom that an addict can find on her own is death. Any other bottom is imposed on her by the people around her or very often by the legal system or some other societal construct.

EDIT: But I see by the post above this one that I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know too well. I'd only say that rather than "letting" her find her bottom, it may be an option to "help" her find her bottom. She is helpless on her own at this point.

Not sure if we are talking past each other or not. This link summarizes what I have found to be true from my own experiences and the experiences of other people in similar situations.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/423301/raising_rock_bottom_in_addiction.html?cat=70

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Not sure if we are talking past each other or not. This link summarizes what I have found to be true from my own experiences and the experiences of other people in similar situations.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/423301/raising_rock_bottom_in_addiction.html?cat=70

I'm sure we're on the same page. Thanks for the link.

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 12:23 PM
My only quibble with the info on the link — and it is very small, to be sure — is that I think it's sometimes possible for people who care about the addict to create a bottom rather than wait for the addict to blunder her way into one.

Bowser
11-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Helluva way to spend the hollidays, not to mention a normal day.

Hang in there, mo. Good luck to you.

Groves
11-24-2010, 12:37 PM
What's her move if you take the kids and let her walk?

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 12:39 PM

No matter what it is, you can be sure that it won't be rational.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 12:39 PM

Havent brought it up. Im affraid if i set her mind to that train of thought shed go hell bent for leather and use it against me.

Groves
11-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Obviously, none of these decisions are in a vacuum.

If it was just you all in the world, you could save the kids while she found the bottom or whatnot.

In reality, you've got her relations, her ex, the law, and what your goals are in regards to the kids.

I know there's not a lot of common ground between you and her family. Is there any? Is there some common thinking in regards to addictions and kids during an addict's recovery?

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Obviously, none of these decisions are in a vacuum.

If it was just you all in the world, you could save the kids while she found the bottom or whatnot.

In reality, you've got her relations, her ex, the law, and what your goals are in regards to the kids.

I know there's not a lot of common ground between you and her family. Is there any? Is there some common thinking in regards to addictions and kids during an addict's recovery?

I dont trust them to be able to make a reasonable account of the situation without letting there personal psyhcosis interupt the process of kids/mom/situation/ect. getting help.
They arent any better imo. The grandma is a batshit crazy enabler to her kids and to a point the grandkids.

KCUnited
11-24-2010, 01:16 PM
I'll blast some Beowulf - Lost My Head.. for you.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 01:29 PM
I'll blast some Beowulf - Lost My Head.. for you.

Love that 1st LP.

raybec 4
11-24-2010, 02:14 PM

Jesus fuckin christ man, he's ot to get tose kids taken care of, not his dick. Grow your ass up.

MTG#10
11-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Jesus ****in christ man, he's ot to get tose kids taken care of, not his dick. Grow your ass up.

Those kids have nothing to do with his ex finding a new guy. I can tell he still cares about her and its easy for him to say "she's free to do what she wants" but if he finds out she's seeing someone else its going to be impossible to share a house with her without it coming up all the time...

luv
11-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Those kids have nothing to do with his ex finding a new guy. I can tell he still cares about her and its easy for him to say "she's free to do what she wants" but if he finds out she's seeing someone else its going to be impossible to share a house with her without it coming up all the time...

Thankfully, some men know how to act like adults.

MTG#10
11-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Thankfully, some men know how to act like adults.

Oh fuck off, that would be difficult for anyone when there are feelings involved. When was the last time you were even in a relationship?

MOhillbilly
11-29-2010, 11:33 AM

Of course i still care. But its my house. If she wants to **** around she can do it somewhere else. If she brings them to my home of 30 years someone is leaving .
You and me aint even on the same page or the same book for that matter.

MOhillbilly
11-29-2010, 11:35 AM
I broached the subject of rehab again thanksgiving morning to no avail.

Im the asshole and its all my fault. The truth makes me hatefull?

My dad always said 'truth hurts'. Followed by ' climb on, just dont bite off more than you can chew'.

ClevelandBronco
11-29-2010, 11:51 AM
I broached the subject of rehab again thanksgiving morning to no avail.

Im the asshole and its all my fault. The truth makes me hatefull?

My dad always said 'truth hurts'. Followed by ' climb on, just dont bite off more than you can chew'.

I can't and won't tell you that I know what could force this particular woman to cooperate, but the assured consequences of not cooperating usually must outweigh the certain discomfort and difficulty of working through rehab and the fear of losing her drug forever. Very often the alternatives to treatment have to be so overwhelmingly awful that even an addict with little ability to think clearly can see that there's no other viable choice.

Discussing the problem may be ineffective in the absence of threats that absolutely will be carried out.

MOhillbilly
11-29-2010, 11:54 AM
I can't and won't tell you that I know what could force this particular woman to cooperate, but the assured consequences of not cooperating usually must outweigh the certain discomfort and difficulty of working through rehab and the fear of losing her drug forever. Very often the alternatives to treatment have to be so overwhelmingly awful that even an addict with little ability to think clearly can see that there's no other viable choice.

shes talkin about takin the kids and moving in with one of her crackhead squatter friends.
Sure as shit isnt thinking in logical terms.

She knows the deal and knows push come to shove i can be stone cold.

ClevelandBronco
11-29-2010, 11:55 AM
shes talkin about takin the kids and moving in with one of her crackhead squatter friends.
Sure as shit isnt thinking in logical terms.

She knows the deal and knows push come to shove i can be stone cold.

Is there a legal option available that would stop her from taking the kids?

MOhillbilly
11-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Is there a legal option available that would stop her from taking the kids?

ofcourse but i find myself in a proactive vs. reactive situation.

ClevelandBronco
11-29-2010, 12:30 PM
ofcourse but i find myself in a proactive vs. reactive situation.

Until an addict is in recovery, the people whose lives she's running (a group that includes pretty much anyone who cares about what happens to her) are always reacting to the insanity that the addict is inflicting on every situation in which she is involved. Even action that seems proactive would be unnecessary without her insanity, and so, is in truth a reaction.

MO, many, many addicts won't cooperate willingly. They know that rehab means pain and discomfort and loneliness and shame and worst of all having to deal with life on its own terms rather than through the softening filter of the drug.

And that's a huge part of the problem. This drug works for her. She still sees it as her best option and she won't give it up until it's no longer working for her.

I don't know what you'll have to do, or even if you're able or willing to do it, but you're going to have to understand that many addicts won't give up the life raft of their drug without one hell of a fight.

I hate that there's nothing that I can do to help you. I hate that you're in this situation at all. I hate that there are kids involved and that the drug has stolen their mother from them. I hate that addiction happens to a fraction of people who truly don't know what they're getting into when they embrace the idea that drugs just make everything a little more tolerable for a while.

MOhillbilly
11-29-2010, 12:54 PM
So true CB. Im super sick of it on all fronts. Its been like this forever, fuckin born into it.

luv
11-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Oh fuck off, that would be difficult for anyone when there are feelings involved. When was the last time you were even in a relationship?

Two years ago. He lived with me for a month before moving out.

At least I'm smart enough and independent enough to be able to make it on my own. You've got a wife and how many girlfriends?

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 10:07 AM
talked to the boys genetic father lastnight, school this morning & our social services case worker.

Got a call from the bus barn yesterday sayin noone was home to get the boy off the bus. An hour later she calls and says she is on her way to pick them up and it was the daughters fault for not being home even though the daughter had called and left a message to remind apache that she had choir. Apache had left her phone at the house.(didnt know i knew this) I already had the boy at this point.
When i got home with the boy she said she was taking them to her crackhead friends house for the night. I told the boy he didnt have to go that this was his home.
apache then attempted to bribe him with cartoon network and early x-mas presents.
He stood his ground. cried after.
Apache then left and i flew to the school to get the girl.
Now apache is telling me im verbally abusive to the kids. lie.
big time mania episode yesterday.
i feel ****in sick.

NewChief
11-30-2010, 10:10 AM
talked to the boys genetic father lastnight, school this morning & our social services case worker.

Got a call from the bus barn yesterday sayin noone was home to get the boy off the bus. An hour later she calls and says she is on her way to pick them up and it was the daughters fault for not being home even though the daughter had called and left a message to remind apache that she had choir. Apache had left her phone at the house.(didnt know i knew this) I already had the boy at this point.
When i got home with the boy she said she was taking them to her crackhead friends house for the night. I told the boy he didnt have to go that this was his home.
apache then attempted to bribe him with cartoon network and early x-mas presents.
i feel ****in sick.

Hang tough, bro. Hopefully you get some backup from somewhere.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 10:12 AM
its killin me softly to have to watch the kids go through this.

Chiefnj2
11-30-2010, 10:16 AM

i feel ****in sick.

Grab a flip video camera and start taping what is going on. She may allege a lot of bad things in the future.

stevieray
11-30-2010, 10:17 AM
its killin me softly to have to watch the kids go through this.
...continue to be the rock they need...someday they are gonna grow up and see all of this for what it is...

Fish
11-30-2010, 10:47 AM
You're doing a good thing, whether everyone sees it right now or not. Hang tough buddy.

Saulbadguy
11-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Two years ago. He lived with me for a month before moving out.

At least I'm smart enough and independent enough to be able to make it on my own. You've got a wife and how many girlfriends?

Why would anyone listen to MTG#10 about anything?

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 08:30 AM
came home lastnight. house is blacked out. no kids. cars there. apache is in a coma. couldnt tell me where the kids were. Finally got 'grandma' out of her.
'
she came home this morning with her telling me the what for....the tv no longer exists.

The boy told her on his own valition that when she leaves he wont miss her that much. hell of a thing for a six year old. Told me later he wants to stay at the farm because he doesnt want to move a hundred more times.
called dss and left a message pleading for them to get involved today.
i AM SO SICK OF THIS DRUG BULLSHIT AND HER DRUG FRIENDS.
Its gettin to me boys........
vent.

Bwana
12-01-2010, 08:35 AM
came home lastnight. house is blacked out. no kids. cars there. apache is in a coma. couldnt tell me where the kids were. Finally got 'grandma' out of her.
'
she came home this morning with her telling me the what for....the tv no longer exists.

The boy told her on his own valition that when she leaves he wont miss her that much. hell of a thing for a six year old. Told me later he wants to stay at the farm because he doesnt want to move a hundred more times.
called dss and left a message pleading for them to get involved today.
i AM SO SICK OF THIS DRUG BULLSHIT AND HER DRUG FRIENDS.
Its gettin to me boys........
vent.

Document EVERYTHING and I mean everything. Keep yourself a dated journal. Try to take as many prictures and video as you can as well. All that will help build you a lot stronger case, for your use down the road. Hang tough, and best of luck dude.

Bwana
12-01-2010, 08:36 AM
On a side note, how much longer before this mess comes to a head?

Chiefnj2
12-01-2010, 08:50 AM
When it comes to a head make sure there are no drugs in YOUR house or in YOUR possessions that she absent mindedly forgot.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 08:59 AM
On a side note, how much longer before this mess comes to a head?

i hope the point of the spear penetrates today.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:00 AM
When it comes to a head make sure there are no drugs in YOUR house or in YOUR possessions that she absent mindedly forgot.

i have hunting dogs not drug dogs. that shit could be anywhere.

seclark
12-01-2010, 09:03 AM
so...i'm confused. who f@cked up the tv, mo?
sec

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Document EVERYTHING and I mean everything. Keep yourself a dated journal. Try to take as many prictures and video as you can as well. All that will help build you a lot stronger case, for your use down the road. Hang tough, and best of luck dude.

there are so many people who have my back on this. i got so many strings to tie up.
My word is bond, DSS knows this. Her word is shit and theyve seen her ****ed up cause when the interviews,counseling, was goin on she was messed up at most of them. blamed it on the xanax but i think at that time her run around buddies were feedin her norcos.

The people she was gonna drop the kids of at the other night...that dude said right in front of me and the kids to nancy that he could get norco 10s for $3 ea.
I like to have smacked him and would have said they couldnt come in the 1st place but i didnt get any advanced warning.
same chick was texting apache when daughter had the phone about a xanax/norco sale. then took the kids over to the deal.
Full blown chaos bro.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:08 AM
so...i'm confused. who f@cked up the tv, mo?
sec

it was me sec. i put a ball bat right through it.

its a cheap pos. we have two. ill get another to replace it this weekend. But when she is telling me i owe her shit and what she thinks she takin after she hasnt paid a bill in fuckin months/years. I kinda hit my limit. esp. when the thought crossed my mind that id paid for half the dwi and the divorce.

Dont make it right i know.

NewChief
12-01-2010, 09:08 AM
there are so many people who have my back on this.

Just be aware that, like it or not, the law, law enforcement, a courts system are going to be in her favor regardless. She'll also be able to pull some bullshit if she wants (he hit me, he raped me, he drugged me against my will, he's a criminal, he's been abusing the kids, he beats the kids, etc.. etc... ) The more cold, hard evidence you have in the way of primary evidence (video, pictures, documentation, journals that can be corroborated with others, etc...) the better off you are.

I know you probably know all this and are on it, but anticipate the worst and be sure to cover your own ass.

seclark
12-01-2010, 09:15 AM
it was me sec. i put a ball bat right through it.

its a cheap pos. we have two. ill get another to replace it this weekend. But when she is telling me i owe her shit and what she thinks she takin after she hasnt paid a bill in ****in months/years. I kinda hit my limit. esp. when the thought crossed my mind that id paid for half the dwi and the divorce.

Dont make it right i know.

ah...hope the kids weren't there, bro. you're smarter than that.
sec

stevieray
12-01-2010, 09:18 AM
sec

this.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Just be aware that, like it or not, the law, law enforcement, a courts system are going to be in her favor regardless. She'll also be able to pull some bullshit if she wants (he hit me, he raped me, he drugged me against my will, he's a criminal, he's been abusing the kids, he beats the kids, etc.. etc... ) The more cold, hard evidence you have in the way of primary evidence (video, pictures, documentation, journals that can be corroborated with others, etc...) the better off you are.

I know you probably know all this and are on it, but anticipate the worst and be sure to cover your own ass.

Ive already been through it. she can say what she wants. Shes type II bi polar with a a debilitating drug habit. My god dude she was nodding out at thanksgiving infront of my family.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:21 AM
sec

one was at school. one was taking a shit and didnt see any of it.

I know. i know.

seclark
12-01-2010, 09:26 AM
one was at school. one was taking a shit and didnt see any of it.

I know. i know.

i know you know.
sec

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:28 AM
i know you know.
sec

im fuckin scared bro.

stevieray
12-01-2010, 09:45 AM
im ****in scared bro.

use that to keep any situation from spiraling out of control...don't do something in a few short seconds that you could end up regretting for the rest of your life.

don't let your actions effect the children, she's done enough of that for both of you.

seclark
12-01-2010, 10:06 AM
use that to keep any situation from spiraling out of control...don't do something in a few short seconds that you could end up regretting for the rest of your life.

don't let your actions effect the children, she's done enough of that for both of you.

yes...and she's no doubt going to do anything she can to try and place blame on mo. misery loves company.
sec

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:12 AM
talked to the social worker. told her everything and about the tv. She said since our case was closed id have to use the abuse hotline. That lady said drug use/abuse and everything else wasnt enough for a refferal. fuckin killin me.

So i called the 1st lady back and she said she would get the ball rolling.

unreal. gonna see if i cant file a child protection order through the courts. Gonna call apaches doc here after my blood comes down.

JFC!

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:13 AM

im doin my best.

seclark
12-01-2010, 10:14 AM
talked to the social worker. told her everything and about the tv. She said since our case was closed id have to use the abuse hotline. That lady said drug use/abuse and everything else wasnt enough for a refferal. ****in killin me.

So i called the 1st lady back and she said she would get the ball rolling.

unreal. gonna see if i cant file a child protection order through the courts. Gonna call apaches doc here after my blood comes down.

JFC!

sounds like a good plan.
sec

stevieray
12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
im doin my best.

I know you are, man.

ClevelandBronco
12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Strength, sir. And peace in your mind and heart.

You've earned rest.

luv
12-01-2010, 10:26 AM
If DSS gets involved, won't they take the kids from you as well? I thought they usually placed them with family when possible.

Valiant
12-01-2010, 10:41 AM
ROFLROFLLMAO
Aren't you the font of relationship advice....

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:47 AM
If DSS gets involved, won't they take the kids from you as well? I thought they usually placed them with family when possible.

better than the hell she would provide them. The boy would likely go to his fathers the girl will stick to her guns and maybe,maybe, end up with me.

i dont have a legal leg to stand on but ill exhaust every option.

I made a promise.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Alright boys. everythings in place on my end. went home and shit was already boxed up. had to fish some movies and cds out. car was there with a flat. noone home.?

Bowser
12-01-2010, 01:31 PM
You hang strong, MO. Keep those kids, and yourself, safe.

And for fuck's sake, when this shit is done and gone, sit down and write a book. I'd buy a few copies.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 01:32 PM
she got the kids. the girl. had grandma drive her up.

motherfucker!

seclark
12-01-2010, 01:34 PM
she got the kids. the girl. had grandma drive her up.

mother****er!

got the kids...took them from school?
sec

Bowser
12-01-2010, 01:34 PM
she got the kids.

Ah, hell. My reading comprehension sucks sometimes. I don't supposed the kids have their own cell phones, or some other way you can get in touch with them directly?

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 01:37 PM
got the kids...took them from school?
sec

took the girl. took me off the contact info at both.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Ah, hell. My reading comprehension sucks sometimes. I don't supposed the kids have their own cell phones, or some other way you can get in touch with them directly?

girl does. apache doesnt know about it....as of lastnight.

MOhillbilly
12-03-2010, 05:46 AM
theyre gone. she got a house in shithole midtown. worst schools in the area. havent heard shit back from the state. she came by yesterday and we talked.

My daughter was crushed. The boy didnt understand, thought he was goin to grandmas.

makes my brain burn.

im done postin about it......

Simply Red
12-03-2010, 07:11 AM
WTF is Apache, MO?

Iowanian
12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Hang in there.

All you can do is the best you can do.
When it shakes out, there should still be room for you in the lives of those kids. Just let them know you're there if they need you.

NewChief
12-03-2010, 07:40 AM
WTF is Apache, MO?

Assuming you mean "who"Tf or "what"TF not "where"TF, Apache is his nickname for the girlfriend.

Simply Red
12-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Assuming you mean "who"Tf or "what"TF not "where"TF, Apache is his nickname for the girlfriend.

yeah, I gathered, after I got my coffee down. :doh!:

Demonpenz
02-21-2011, 04:35 PM
the countdown is on!

MOhillbilly
02-21-2011, 04:38 PM
the countdown is on!

she been gone for months bro. i returned the washer in exchange to see the kids on a regular basis.

Demonpenz
02-21-2011, 04:39 PM
she been gone for months bro. i returned the washer in exchange to see the kids on a regular basis.

NooOOOoOOooOOooOooOOooOOooOOooOO

vailpass
02-21-2011, 04:40 PM

MO if that isn't the makings for a beat-ass country song I don't know what is. Merle could handle this one although I'd like to see Jerry Jeff take a stab at it.

Demonpenz
02-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok well I will just tell the story the way I THINK IT WENT DOWN

So Apache comes home drunk again, before she gets into eating pack of swiss rolls I bring up the point that her rents due. She throws the remaining swiss roll across the room and yells "NO YOUR FACE IS DUE...TO BE HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A SWISS ROLL" the swiss roll then gets stuck between the couch and Gamecube. Apache then grabs an SNES CONTROLLER AND STARTS WIELDING IT WITH POWER ONLY SEEN ON TBS! MoHillbilly grabs her arm and shoots Febreeze into her eyes (lemon scent) and says YOUR ATTITUDE STINKS!

MOhillbilly
02-21-2011, 04:47 PM
you missed the part about the ballbat through the tv?

Anyway i got tired of sneakin over to see the kids, tired of gettin calls in the middle of the night from the girl, drunk,high,running the streets, not knowing where she was, just actin out in general. Tired of the boy ballin everytime i left or gave him a hug. things are chilly between apache and i and thats fine.
The kids need me so i walk that line.
She works nights so about the time she leaves i show and watch the kids acouple nights a week. she works weekend days so i get em then. run around, feed store,breakfast, ect. sat mostly.
Didnt take long to straighten em out.
went to fl met a nice girl, went back a few weeks later. had a good time.

Buehler445
02-21-2011, 05:45 PM
you missed the part about the ballbat through the tv?

Anyway i got tired of sneakin over to see the kids, tired of gettin calls in the middle of the night from the girl, drunk,high,running the streets, not knowing where she was, just actin out in general. Tired of the boy ballin everytime i left or gave him a hug. things are chilly between apache and i and thats fine.
The kids need me so i walk that line.
She works nights so about the time she leaves i show and watch the kids acouple nights a week. she works weekend days so i get em then. run around, feed store,breakfast, ect. sat mostly.
Didnt take long to straighten em out.
went to fl met a nice girl, went back a few weeks later. had a good time.

Glad to hear it is working out dude.