PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Htismaque

jlscorpio
11-24-2010, 01:11 PM
I took a hiatus from CP for a good little while. Apparently, Htis bolted for good. This sucks because he was always one of my favorites here. WTH happened? Was it a specific incident, or just a culmination of dumbassery?

Bugeater
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
He left because of you.

DaFace
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
I know why he jumped off the admin bandwagon. Not sure why he left for good.

ModSocks
11-24-2010, 01:14 PM
I never understand why anyone leaves a forum. If someone wants to argue with you, you don't have to argue back.

And I know i'm a noob to some of you because i wasn't here at conception, but I don't really remember him having any enemies. He seemed to be everyone's favorite...along with Gaz.

Otter
11-24-2010, 01:15 PM
His last post was something along the lines of "i can't stand to occupy the same message board as jlscorpio'.

I think you violated his hardest name to spell territory.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Was a good poster and a great guy... Wish I could get back in touch with him.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 01:44 PM
He left because of the infestation of morons that are beginning to overwhelm this forum.

Others have begun to follow suit.

Donger
11-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Never heard of her.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2010, 01:46 PM
He left because of the infestation of morons that are beginning to overwhelm this forum.

I am sure we will miss you and you will have a thread about you someday...

dirk digler
11-24-2010, 01:50 PM

This place is the same as it always has been. If people want to leave because of a faulty perception that there are more morons here than they are morons or stupid. Probably both.

11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
You spelled his name wrong. its htismaqe. Hes never coming back now :(

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
This place is the same as it always has been.

I disagree

Donger
11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
This place is the same as it always has been. If people want to leave because of a faulty perception that there are more morons here than they are morons or stupid. Probably both.

Are there non-stupid morons? Or, non-moronic stupid people?

11-24-2010, 01:54 PM

He got butt hurt over that Denise thread when everybody attacked him in that thread. thats when he threw his crown and septor to the ground and stomped his feet saying he wasnt gonna be admin anymore.

dirk digler
11-24-2010, 01:56 PM
I disagree

This place has always had its share of morons

dirk digler
11-24-2010, 01:57 PM

Good point

Reerun_KC
11-24-2010, 01:57 PM

I think some are getting more bent than ever before... There are a few that want to be so negative, that anything positive the Chiefs do, will throw them into a tail spin...

The Chiefs are showing growth and promise... They still have a long ways to go, but are improving weekly, a few folks are having a hard time dealing with that...

Reerun_KC
11-24-2010, 01:58 PM

There is no such thing as a stupid post, just stupid people who post?

RustShack
11-24-2010, 01:59 PM
I think it was because he found a kitten.

Buck
11-24-2010, 02:01 PM
He left because nobody knew how to pronounce his name.

Stinger
11-24-2010, 02:02 PM

I believe the answer is just yes..........

Donger
11-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Good point

So, you don't know the answer, dumbass?

dirk digler
11-24-2010, 02:05 PM
I think some are getting more bent than ever before... There are a few that want to be so negative, that anything positive the Chiefs do, will throw them into a tail spin...

The Chiefs are showing growth and promise... They still have a long ways to go, but are improving weekly, a few folks are having a hard time dealing with that...

I have noticed there hasn't been much bitching lately... BTW where is OTW?

Bearcat
11-24-2010, 02:05 PM
I never understand why anyone leaves a forum. If someone wants to argue with you, you don't have to argue back.

And I know i'm a noob to some of you because i wasn't here at conception, but I don't really remember him having any enemies. He seemed to be everyone's favorite...along with Gaz.

I get it, and take breaks every once in a while... someone said it's the same as it's always been, and I think that's part of the problem, actually.

Every year, from the 'when are season tickets shipped?' threads to the 'OMG we lost, we're doomed!!!' threads and 'OMG we won, print 'em' threads, etc; so much of it's the same. Post game threads are highly predictable.... over-reaction followed by a 'calm down' thread or 5... a large number of '[player] sucks' threads if they lose or a few 'keep doubting [player]' threads when they win.

There are few people who can really deliver a good spinoff thread or use a phrase that's been run into the ground for years and actually be funny, yet there are many others who try and fail miserably.

Some trolls stick around for a long time, and most of them use one schtick to get responses, and people can't resist, which makes it hard to find good information at times.

Don't get me wrong, it is a fun place if you're able to look past a lot of pointless threads and worthless posters/smack/schticks... but, I understand why people leave it behind.

KC kid
11-24-2010, 02:07 PM

yup

the Talking Can
11-24-2010, 02:08 PM
I took a hiatus from CP for a good little while. Apparently, Htis bolted for good. This sucks because he was always one of my favorites here. WTH happened? Was it a specific incident, or just a culmination of dumbassery?

hootie was stalking him like a psycho....true story

RealSNR
11-24-2010, 02:08 PM
There is no such thing as a stupid post, just stupid people who post?There's no such thing as a stupid post, then what kind of posts do stupid people write?

dirk digler
11-24-2010, 02:09 PM
So, you don't know the answer, dumbass?

Yes

Donger
11-24-2010, 02:11 PM
Yes

LMAO

jjchieffan
11-24-2010, 02:12 PM

Probably more people have left due to people like you than any other reason. Five things you can count on when visiting CP.

1. Finding the latest NFL news
2. Poop threads
3. Drafturbators acting like they know everything
4. Quality video from GoChiefs
5. DaneMcCloud is attacking someone

11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Probably more people have left due to people like you than any other reason. Five things you can count on when visiting CP.

2. Poop threads

Dane is alright. VERY CONDESCENDING..LOL! but he's ok.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
One of the funniest things i ever read on here was a story about a buddy of htis doin a shot of antifreeze.

Legend was born.

RustShack
11-24-2010, 02:15 PM

2. Poop threads

LEAVE DANE ALONE!!!

RustShack
11-24-2010, 02:15 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSsuodT2iWL73L63jBxe4fUwDGdRVum3rjN2pJTWhRS7tt_cLgVQ

SPchief
11-24-2010, 02:16 PM
It's because Charles didn't get enough carries

dirk digler
11-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Dane is alright. VERY CONDESCENDING..LOL! but he's ok.

I like Dane but your an asshole

11-24-2010, 02:18 PM

Thank you :) at least you're spot on with your assessment.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 02:18 PM

2. Poop threads

:deevee:

Pants
11-24-2010, 02:19 PM

I like Dane but first you're going to blow me.

blaise
11-24-2010, 02:20 PM

Just speaking for couple of years I've been here, I agree.

kysirsoze
11-24-2010, 02:21 PM

2. Poop threads

I see Dane get attacked much much more than I see him attack. Usually in threads he's not even posting in.

blaise
11-24-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm leaving because of dirk. He's one of the biggest douchebags here.

Donger
11-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Have you morons considered the possibility that Dane is htismaque?

Bugeater
I'm sick of that blaise guy, see y'all later.

DaFace

Possibly. The beginning of the end, however, was when he got stomped on by the community for a modding decision.

FAX
He still PMs on occasion. Not very frequently, though.

Based on past statements, he said he left because all the sniping on ChiefsPlanet was damaging his calm. He said that he was becoming less patient and more argumentative over time.

It's sad, though. Mr. htismaqe was a very knowledgeable poster. I hope that, wherever he is, he's healthy, happy, and rich.

FAX

Bugeater
11-24-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm also leaving because DaFace's modding decisions.

11-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Possibly. The beginning of the end, however, was when he got stomped on by the community for a modding decision.

TBH he was an awful Mod..lol.. he had a set of rules for some people and another set of rules for others. thats why he got curb stomped in that Denise thread.

Pants
11-24-2010, 02:27 PM

Possibly. I think most people are really wondering about htismaqe, though.

blaise
11-24-2010, 02:29 PM

htismaque will make you jump, jump. The maquehtis will make you jump jump.

Donger
TBH he was an awful Mod..lol.. he had a set of rules for some people and another set of rules for others. thats why he got curb stomped in that Denise thread.

Link?

I'm also leaving because DaFace's modding decisions.

At least I have you on facebook lil buddy :( it was nice knowing you :(

Donger
11-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Possibly. I think most people are really wondering about htismaqe, though.

Don't bother me with your chicken-sh*t details, commie.

11-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Link?

Oh shit..Dirk got it..lol..its from 2007..let me get it..brb

Pants
11-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Don't bother me with your chicken-sh*t details, commie.

I wonder if his name was like "HTI Smack" or maybe "HT is mack?" or maybe something completely different? I always wondered.

11-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Link?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=161530

RustShack
11-24-2010, 02:32 PM
This thread has made me realize that CP has made me an angry person.

Donger
11-24-2010, 02:44 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=161530

Thanks. She'll be here soon, no doubt.

HemiEd
11-24-2010, 02:46 PM
I get it, and take breaks every once in a while... someone said it's the same as it's always been, and I think that's part of the problem, actually.

Every year, from the 'when are season tickets shipped?' threads to the 'OMG we lost, we're doomed!!!' threads and 'OMG we won, print 'em' threads, etc; so much of it's the same. Post game threads are highly predictable.... over-reaction followed by a 'calm down' thread or 5... a large number of '[player] sucks' threads if they lose or a few 'keep doubting [player]' threads when they win.

There are few people who can really deliver a good spinoff thread or use a phrase that's been run into the ground for years and actually be funny, yet there are many others who try and fail miserably.

Some trolls stick around for a long time, and most of them use one schtick to get responses, and people can't resist, which makes it hard to find good information at times.

Don't get me wrong, it is a fun place if you're able to look past a lot of pointless threads and worthless posters/smack/schticks... but, I understand why people leave it behind.

Well you just took all the suspense out of it for me. Fuck! I am gone. :D

El Jefe
11-24-2010, 02:54 PM
He still PMs on occasion. Not very frequently, though.

Based on past statements, he said he left because all the sniping on ChiefsPlanet was damaging his calm. He said that he was becoming less patient and more argumentative over time.It's sad, though. Mr. htismaqe was a very knowledgeable poster. I hope that, wherever he is, he's healthy, happy, and rich.

FAX

This is just hilarious to me, its a freaking INTERNET FORUM, for the good Lord's sake. Some people act like its the end of the world if they get attacked, big whoopdy doo, grow a set and man up. I have been attacked many times, posted some terrible threads opening myself up for an arsenal of attacks, and I'm still here. If this website actually has an impact on your moods and temperament, then you have bigger issues than some tards on a website. It cracks me up how people can so easily be influenced by a faceless person.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 02:55 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar17_1.gif
?

11-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Hey, what happened to Adept havlock?

Donger
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar17_1.gif
?

He drops by DC every now and then.

Ming the Merciless
This thread has made me realize that CP has made me an angry person.

I would totally hug it out with you

Donger
What about that Endelt chap?

and Pink floyd and pastor mike and jimnasium?

Norman Einstein

Then it's time for you to leave as well.

11-24-2010, 02:58 PM

Someone had said he has discovered gash and he apparently likes it more than posting here.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 02:59 PM
and Pink floyd and pastor mike and jimnasium?

No doubt i dont think ive seen Pastor in a year or better.

Marcellus
11-24-2010, 02:59 PM

Man, what a great poster. Classic shit. The deck build etc...

I think he figured out CP made him drink.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 03:00 PM

You think what you call a moron is mostly someone that argues with you? Then everyone here is basically a moron. What I find funny about the concept is that of all of the arguing that has gone on here not one single opinion was changed.

MOhillbilly
11-24-2010, 03:02 PM
my opinions on lots of stuff has changed since dec 2002.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 03:03 PM
Then it's time for you to leave as well.

LMAO

You're funny, Tom Ca$h. How long before you're banned again?

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 03:05 PM
And FTR, FAX confirmed what I posted about Parker.

It's a damn shame he's gone, although I'm sure he's happy that he doesn't have to argue with dumbass n00bs any longer.

Donger
11-24-2010, 03:05 PM
You think what you call a moron is mostly someone that argues with you? Then everyone here is basically a moron. What I find funny about the concept is that of all of the arguing that has gone on here not one single opinion was changed.

Question: is there anyone here whom you consider to a be "friend"?

Pants
11-24-2010, 03:06 PM
This thread smells like shit all of a sudden.

ROFL

El Jefe

LMAO

Donger
11-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Why is that funny?

seclark
11-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Why is that funny?

it's not funny...kinda sad.
sec

bevischief
11-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Too much 4 Loco?

Titty Meat
11-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Bugeater outted him.

Hootie
11-24-2010, 03:25 PM

we'll miss you

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 03:31 PM
we'll miss you

No Hootie, I'm not going anywhere, if just for the fact of seeing Hamas and everyone else in this forum continually own your stupid, drunken ass.

FAX
11-24-2010, 03:36 PM
This is just hilarious to me, its a freaking INTERNET FORUM, for the good Lord's sake. Some people act like its the end of the world if they get attacked, big whoopdy doo, grow a set and man up. I have been attacked many times, posted some terrible threads opening myself up for an arsenal of attacks, and I'm still here. If this website actually has an impact on your moods and temperament, then you have bigger issues than some tards on a website. It cracks me up how people can so easily be influenced by a faceless person.

Well, I'm just reporting what I was told, Mr. kcchiefsfanGoJC.

I think being a mod is somewhat different from being a normal, regular, poster person ... in terms of the potential abuse issue, I mean. First off, a mod has responsibilities they have to take seriously and they want to keep posters as happy as possible as long as possible. Sometimes, though, a mod has to make a call that's unlikely to please everyone. When that happens, people can get pissy and the mod is typically the target of that rage.

Then there's the basic idiot problem. A guy like Mr. htismaqe knows the great game as well as anyone (non-professional anyone, I should say). When a guy like that encounters clueless fools who want to argue with him - not listen to his opinion, mind you, just argue - that wears thin after awhile, I would think.

Basically, after 7 or 8 years on a board, it's natural and normal to begin personalizing things that are said ... anonymous, or not.

Anyhow, as much as I hate to see him go, I can fully understand his reasons for abandoning us here to our own devices (many of which require batteries).

FAX

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 03:38 PM
LMAO

Never, how soon do you think you will with the death threats? Nice rep comment, shows your complete disdain for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Bugeater
11-24-2010, 03:38 PM
No doubt i dont think ive seen Pastor in a year or better.
He popped in on the Neckcar thread a few times but other than that he's been pretty scarce.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Never, how soon do you think you will with the death threats? Nice rep comment, shows your complete disdain for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Death threats?

Oh Tom Ca$h, you so funny!

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 03:40 PM

A Noob's Perspective

This might be a better thing to post in another topic / thread but I have had my opinion swayed here at CP. Of course I am still new so maybe that is more of a product of me finally finding a place like CP where there are a ton of very, very knowledgeable people debating shit on a daily basis.

The personal attacks get a little tiresome.....but I admit I am at fault as much as the next guy on that because when someone attacks me personally I usually can't just 'be the bigger person' my 1st tendency is to fight back. It is something I have to work on but when logic fails and someone starts calling me names, I have to try really hard not to stoop to their level. I think if we all tried more of that (even of we failed from time to time!) it would make this place a little more friendly...

BUT I wouldnt want anything to change too much. This place has a freedom and an energy that other places do not have. Without that, it wouldn't be as fun or exciting to check the forums.

So in closing, while I would totally high five/ hug it out in the most manly, macho,burly, sweaty, glorious way with anyone of you (even those I have talked smack to or that have talked smack to me) I wouldn't want you to stop or take it easy on me or anyone else.

Some people take shit too seriously but knowing that at the end of the day we all love the Chiefs and want them to win...AND we all love CP and want it to be a cool place.....We all have more in common than differences.

I LOVE YOU,

Pwnmower

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 03:44 PM
No Hootie, I'm not going anywhere, if just for the fact of seeing Hamas and everyone else in this forum continually own your stupid, drunken ass.

LMAO

Don't you all just love it when someone hates just for the sake of hate.

I really hope you find peace in your life. It seems like you don't have it now and that's a shame.

God be with you.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Death threats?

Oh Tom Ca$h, you so funny!

Oh, sorry. It wasn't ACTUALLY a death threat, just a death wish.

11-24-2010 03:05 PM DaneMcCloud Go **** yourself, Asswipe. Better yet, kill yourself.

Hootie
11-24-2010, 03:49 PM

yeah man! He's owned me so much with his superior football knowledge over the years!

Like the time when I told him and everyone else Carson Palmer was done and was mocked...

like the time he told me Tony Romo was the worst QB in the NFL...

like the time when he took Vernon Gholston #1 overall in a mock draft (over Matt Ryan)...

like the time he took Jimmy Clausen #1 in a mock draft (over Sam Bradford)...

Man.

He just owns the shit out of me.

Like the time when you correctly predicted the Chiefs would lose by 30 and Ryan Mathews would run for 300 yards against us!

dude I hope someday I can be a guru like you guys

the Talking Can
11-24-2010, 03:50 PM
A Noob's Perspective

This might be a better thing to post in another topic / thread but I have had my opinion swayed here at CP. Of course I am still new so maybe that is more of a product of me finally finding a place like CP where there are a ton of very, very knowledgeable people debating shit on a daily basis.

The personal attacks get a little tiresome.....but I admit I am at fault as much as the next guy on that because when someone attacks me personally I usually can't just 'be the bigger person' my 1st tendency is to fight back. It is something I have to work on but when logic fails and someone starts calling me names, I have to try really hard not to stoop to their level. I think if we all tried more of that (even of we failed from time to time!) it would make this place a little more friendly...

BUT I wouldnt want anything to change too much. This place has a freedom and an energy that other places do not have. Without that, it wouldn't be as fun or exciting to check the forums.

So in closing, while I would totally high five/ hug it out in the most manly, macho,burly, sweaty, glorious way with anyone of you (even those I have talked smack to or that have talked smack to me) I wouldn't want you to stop or take it easy on me or anyone else.

Some people take shit too seriously but knowing that at the end of the day we all love the Chiefs and want them to win...AND we all love CP and want it to be a cool place.....We all have more in common than differences.

I LOVE YOU,

Pwnmower

:doh!:

tomcash is the most banned poster in the history of the planet....he has more mults than Kotter

he's one of - if not the biggest - piece of shit to ever disgrace this board...

and also tomcash is a d-bag

Donger
11-24-2010, 03:51 PM
yeah man! He's owned me so much with his superior football knowledge over the years!

Like the time when I told him and everyone else Carson Palmer was done and was mocked...

like the time when he took Vernon Gholston #1 overall in a mock draft (over Matt Ryan)...

Man.

Like the time when you correctly predicted the Chiefs would lose by 30 and Ryan Mathews would run for 300 yards against us!

Are you and your male room mates still sharing bar soap?

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh, sorry. It wasn't ACTUALLY a death threat, just a death wish.

11-24-2010 03:05 PM DaneMcCloud Go **** yourself, Asswipe. Better yet, kill yourself.

:deevee:

Pants
11-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Tom Ca$h needs to get 4.chan'ed, no doubt about it. Biggest piece of shit on the internet.

Donger
11-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Tom Ca$h needs to get 4.chan'ed

WTF is that?

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 04:05 PM
tomcash is the most banned poster in the history of the planet....he has more mults than Kotter

he's one of - if not the biggest - piece of shit to ever disgrace this board...

and also tomcash is a d-bag

Thanks for the info...I wasn't directing my post at Tom Ca$h or anyone else specific...More of a general commentary. Good to know though. (I had no idea who he was)

Pants
11-24-2010, 04:06 PM
WTF is that?

A group of anonymous people on the internet, who literally ruin others' lives. Imagine if CP didn't have user names and everyone appeared as "anonymous" and a large group of people (many with hacking abilities) were 100% dedicated to ruining the lives of those they deem (un)worthy. The scary part is that they're good at what they do.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Tom Ca$h needs to get 4.chan'ed, no doubt about it. Biggest piece of shit on the internet.

Name the violations I've committed here.

Donger
11-24-2010, 04:13 PM
A group of anonymous people on the internet, who literally ruin others' lives. Imagine if CP didn't have user names and everyone appeared as "anonymous" and a large group of people (many with hacking abilities) were 100% dedicated to ruining the lives of those they deem (un)worthy. The scary part is that they're good at what they do.

Are they hiring?

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Are they hiring?

Actually /b/tards are all volunteers. There are many /b/rothers here on CP. You just have to look at their posts.

Coach
11-24-2010, 04:16 PM

Man.

Thus far, the only thing you have guru'd anyone on is the finer points of being an idiot.

Why don't you quit while you're behind?

blaise
11-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Are they hiring?

From what I've heard they allow a lot of extreme stff to be posted there, including people getting killed and killing themselves. I've also read that people have posted photos involving children there. I don't know if that's true or not, and the story I read about it said the 4chan people turned in the people who posted stuff with kids, but that's enough for me to stay away from it.

|Zach|
11-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Good guy.

Hope all is well with him.

Donger
11-24-2010, 04:23 PM
From what I've heard they allow a lot of extreme stff to be posted there, including people getting killed and killing themselves. I've also read that people have posted photos involving children there. I don't know if that's true or not, and the story I read about it said the shhhh people turned in the people who posted stuff with kids, but that's enough for me to stay away from it.

Sounds like fun.

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 04:24 PM
From what I've heard they allow a lot of extreme stff to be posted there, including people getting killed and killing themselves. I've also read that people have posted photos involving children there. I don't know if that's true or not, and the story I read about it said the shhhh people turned in the people who posted stuff with kids, but that's enough for me to stay away from it.

It is an image board. People post images....People are not supposed to post child porn, but sometimes do. Why? Who knows....Mainly for "the lulz." But they have GREAT moderators who not only remove any illegal posts but will turn people in and ban people for posting child porn........

The main problem is once you go there and look at the image board you can't unsee things. If you are a sensitive person (have a soul) you are bound to be affected at some point by something.

It is one of the busiest , craziest image boards on earth with millions of images posted daily.......

Reerun_KC
11-24-2010, 04:25 PM
There's no such thing as a stupid post, then what kind of posts do stupid people write?

Posts that are stupid? :shrug:

Donger
11-24-2010, 04:31 PM
This 4chan is real?

LMAO

I'm such a dork.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Name the violations I've committed here.

I believe I was the recipient of the last death threat that got you banned, dickhead.

Unless you've been banned since then. It's so hard to keep up.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
I believe I was the recipient of the last death threat that got you banned, dickhead.

It's only a matter of time before he's banned once again.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 04:45 PM
It's only a matter of time before he's banned once again.

The cocksucker's been permanently banned at least three times. Coming back with a new login is also a bannable offense, so basically every time he posts it's a bannable offense.

I really don't know what the Mods are waiting for. Perhaps one of them could enlighten us?

Donger
11-24-2010, 04:46 PM

Really? That's pretty egregious.

googlegoogle
11-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Internet addiction or death.

<table class="tborder" style="margin: 6px 0px;" id="post6147215" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 10-06-2009, 10:33 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> Replies: 202
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/thread_hot.gif :arrow: Fire Haley? Hire Saunders? IT'S PANDEMONIUM! (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=215580)
Views: 3,997
Posted By htismaqe (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=18)
What's hilariously funny is that I never even... (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6147215#post6147215)

What's hilariously funny is that I never even said Saunders was a BAD offensive coordinator.

I just said that the historical evidence suggests that the idea that he's a GREAT one is way overblown....

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="tborder" style="margin: 6px 0px;" id="post6147211" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> Forum: The Lounge (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1) http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 10-06-2009, 10:32 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> Replies: 238
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/thread_hot.gif Poll: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/football.gif Your all-time franchise QB (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=215701)
Views: 2,564
I'm a 30-year Chiefs fan by the way. Hardly an... (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6147211#post6147211)

I'm a 30-year Chiefs fan by the way. Hardly an Elway guy.

I just know "special" when I see it.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="tborder" style="margin: 6px 0px;" id="post6147206" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> Forum: The Lounge (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1) http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 10-06-2009, 10:29 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> Replies: 202
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/thread_hot.gif :arrow: Fire Haley? Hire Saunders? IT'S PANDEMONIUM! (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=215580)
The universe is black and white. Binary. ... (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6147206#post6147206)

The universe is black and white.

Binary.

If not X, then Y.

Your tunnel vision is simultaneously amazing and pathetic.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="tborder" style="margin: 6px 0px;" id="post6147203" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> Forum: The Lounge (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1) http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 10-06-2009, 10:28 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> Replies: 202
His OC tenure HERE was successful. His OC tenure... (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6147203#post6147203)

His OC tenure HERE was successful. His OC tenure in Washington wasn't. Unless getting fired is considered "successful".

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't HATE Al...

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="tborder" style="margin: 6px 0px;" id="post6147197" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> Forum: The Lounge (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1) http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 10-06-2009, 10:26 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> Replies: 202
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Frazod
11-24-2010, 04:51 PM

The death threat, or not keeping up with the bans?

DaFace
11-24-2010, 04:53 PM
The cocksucker's been permanently banned at least three times. Coming back with a new login is also a bannable offense, so basically every time he posts it's a bannable offense.

I really don't know what the Mods are waiting for. Perhaps one of them could enlighten us?

Would you rather know who he is, or know he's around, but not have any idea who he is?

Pants
I'm 12 years old and what is this?

Donger
The death threat, or not keeping up with the bans?

I don't see that coming back with a new username is a bannable offense, so just the threat part.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 04:59 PM

There was no death threat, only the though in frazod's mind that there was. An argument was going on and I disagreed with him. Considering I was in the Navy as he was, he commented that I would probably send him to Captains Mast. I replied that I would send him the the Command Master Chief (only I used the term that was used on the ships I served on - Davey Jones). He took that to mean that I would send him to Davey Jones Locker which is the place it is considered you are if you are buried at sea. The CMC always has the option to punish the crime or send it on to higher authority. Frazod is dumb for thinking that as well as insinuating that it was something that it wasn't.

This is a bulletin board, it's not someplace anyone would threaten death to anyone else, least of all me.

11-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Would you rather know who he is, or know he's around, but not have any idea who he is?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9jVoroHx3IU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9jVoroHx3IU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:02 PM

I'd rather you stuck to your policy. I realize it's like playing whack-a-mole, but for now, you realize he's the same person who has been permanently banned on multiple occasions and returned under a new identity multiple times. Once he outs himself (which he always does, eventually), it should be a fairly simple matter of taking out the trash.

Although I must admit that the universal ignore thing was an amusing alternative. He kept sniping me with neg reps because it was all he could do. :D

Bugeater
11-24-2010, 05:03 PM
If you met him in person and didn't know who he was, you'd never know it was him.

luv
If you met him in person and didn't know who he was, you'd never know it was him.

Rep

Ming the Merciless
Wherever he goes, there he is...

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:04 PM
There was no death threat, only the though in frazod's mind that there was. An argument was going on and I disagreed with him. Considering I was in the Navy as he was, he commented that I would probably send him to Captains Mast. I replied that I would send him the the Command Master Chief (only I used the term that was used on the ships I served on - Davey Jones). He took that to mean that I would send him to Davey Jones Locker which is the place it is considered you are if you are buried at sea. The CMC always has the option to punish the crime or send it on to higher authority. Frazod is dumb for thinking that as well as insinuating that it was something that it wasn't.

This is a bulletin board, it's not someplace anyone would threaten death to anyone else, least of all me.

Okay, so have you been banned before?

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:05 PM

Eat shit, moron. I knew exactly what you meant, and so did the mod who banned you.

Tom and his backtracking/revisionist history. Always good for a laugh. LMAO

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Okay, so have you been banned before?

You've been here long enough to know. The bigger issue is that I was banned because frazod doesn't know Navy folklore enough to realize that his perception of what was said was not the truth.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Eat shit, moron. I knew exactly what you meant, and so did the mod who banned you.

Tom and his backtracking/revisionist history. Always good for a laugh. LMAO

I said I'd send you to the CMC, I can't help it if you do not know the difference. But based on your Naval history I can understand your lack of the traditional names for some of the ships crew.

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 05:08 PM
I have a lot of 'die' messages in my neg rep inbox LOL.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 05:08 PM

I've immediately outed Tom with each of his user names.

His posting style is exactly the same, so IMO, I could care less if he were banned once again and came back.

He'd just be outed once again.

Pants
11-24-2010, 05:10 PM
I don't care about CP, I'm rich and respected everywh...*BANNED*

Pretty easy if you ask me.

DaFace
I've immediately outed Tom with each of his user names.

His posting style is exactly the same, so IMO, I could care less if he were banned once again and came back.

He'd just be outed once again.

My point is that bans really don't work. Sure, I could ban this account, but he'd be back under a new one in five minutes. It's almost work to ban someone than it is to circumvent a ban, honestly.

Donger
You've been here long enough to know. The bigger issue is that I was banned because frazod doesn't know Navy folklore enough to realize that his perception of what was said was not the truth.

I just wanted you to confirm it. Have you been banned multiple times, or just once the :thailor: misunderstanding?

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 05:13 PM
My point is that bans really don't work. Sure, I could ban this account, but he'd be back under a new one in five minutes. It's almost work to ban someone than it is to circumvent a ban, honestly.

Well the problem with Tom is that he made up 50 user names back in 2005 or whatever, so once one is banned, he starts posting as another. It makes it pretty easy to out an opinionated, threatening jerk that is familiar with 'Planet history when it's a n00b with 10 posts.

And while I agree that bans don't always work, at least it's some form of punishment.

11-24-2010, 05:15 PM

Actually we threatened somebody with registering their real name to a domain ..........lovesanal.com and he stopped coming back ;) lol

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Actually we threatened somebody with registering their real name to a domain ..........lovesanal.com and he stopped coming back ;) lol

Fuck I donated money to CP does that mean ya'll have my real name??

Shit I better stop posting

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:21 PM
I said I'd send you to the CMC, I can't help it if you do not know the difference. But based on your Naval history I can understand your lack of the traditional names for some of the ships crew.

My naval history? I did six years, took two advancement tests, and advanced twice. Did three years at sea, three years ashore. Honorably discharged as an E-5 six months from being eligible for E-6. I was recommend for both retention and advancement. But since I'd had enough of fucktards like you, I opted out.

Try again, cockchugger.

Also, I was a Legalman, you idiot. I've forgotten more about the Naval Justice System that you ever knew.

DaneMcCloud
11-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Fuck I donated money to CP does that mean ya'll have my real name??

It's not Pawnmower?

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 05:22 PM
It's not Pawnmower?

Pawmower P. Pawnmower

ROFL

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:23 PM
My naval history? I did six years, took two advancement tests, and advanced twice. Did three years at sea, three years ashore. Honorably discharged as an E-5 six months from being eligible for E-6. I was recommend for both retention and advancement. But since I'd had enough of ****tards like you, I opted out.

Try again, cockchugger.

Also, I was a Legalman, you idiot. I've forgotten more about the Naval Justice System that you ever knew.

So, is Norman correct that being sent to Davey Jones is not the same as being sent to Davey Jones' Locker?

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 05:26 PM
So, is Norman correct that being sent to Davey Jones is not the same as being sent to Davey Jones' Locker?

Kinda what I was wondering too...I don't know crap about the Navy

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Kinda what I was wondering too...I don't know crap about the Navy

I tried to serve, but I was told that I was "too pretty." I raaaann. I ran so far awaaaaay!

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 05:28 PM
I tried to serve, but I was told that I was "too pretty." I raaaann. I ran so far awaaaaay!

You do have a purty mouth.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqxzWdKKu8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqxzWdKKu8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:29 PM

He's talking out his ass.

Unless its something special that they only do on garbage scows.

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:30 PM
You do have a purty mouth.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqxzWdKKu8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqxzWdKKu8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

More like this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCbmBur0jxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uCbmBur0jxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:31 PM
He's talking out his ass.

Unless its something special that they only do on garbage scows.

So you have never heard of the CMC being referred to as Davey Jones?

Ming the Merciless
11-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Never seen odd jobbs..LOL...

My cousin brother and uncle

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:38 PM
So you have never heard of the CMC being referred to as Davey Jones?

Never.

The only time I every encountered Davey Jones was during my Shellback initiation (frat-like hazing you go through when your ship crosses the equator).

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Never seen odd jobbs..LOL...

My cousin brother and uncle

An 80s classic:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dseqmd6eP6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dseqmd6eP6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 05:41 PM

"Davy Jones's Locker is an idiom for the bottom of the sea: the state of death among drowned sailors. It is used as a euphemism for death at sea (to be sent to Davy Jones's Locker),[2] whereas the name Davy Jones is a nickname for what would be the devil, saint, or god of the seas. The origins of the name are unclear and many theories have been put forth, including incompetent sailors, a pub owner who kidnapped sailors, or that Davy Jones is another name for the devil—as in "Devil Jonah." This nautical superstition was popularized in the 19th century."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Jones%27_Locker

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Never.

The only time I every encountered Davey Jones was during my Shellback initiation (frat-like hazing you go through when your ship crosses the equator).

And someone came out dressed like Davey Jones, but not the CMC?

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Never.

And who was Davey Jones? THE CMC! And the fattest Chief was the royal baby with the ruby in his belly button.

LTL
Never.

Served about the same length of time as you and the same rotation, a little over 3 on a ship and almost 3 on shore and the shellback ceremony was the only time I had heard of Davey Jones.

Donger
"Davy Jones's Locker is an idiom for the bottom of the sea: the state of death among drowned sailors. It is used as a euphemism for death at sea (to be sent to Davy Jones's Locker),[2] whereas the name Davy Jones is a nickname for what would be the devil, saint, or god of the seas. The origins of the name are unclear and many theories have been put forth, including incompetent sailors, a pub owner who kidnapped sailors, or that Davy Jones is another name for the devil—as in "Devil Jonah." This nautical superstition was popularized in the 19th century."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Jones%27_Locker

That doesn't really support your assertion.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 05:45 PM
And someone came out dressed like Davey Jones, but not the CMC?

Make it what ever you want to make it. The CMC is often referred to as Davey Jones. Of course I only spent time on 7 ships so I may not have the authority to say they were called that on every ship. But those 7 the CMC was Davey Jones and was more feared than the Captain because he was usually a hard task master.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 05:46 PM
That doesn't really support your assertion.

It gives you a clear definition of Davey Jones Locker, which was NOT used in the reply to frazod way back.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:46 PM
And who was Davey Jones? THE CMC! And the fattest Chief was the royal baby with the ruby in his belly button.

And what does that have to do with punishment? NOTHING.

:rolleyes:

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:47 PM
The evidence seems to be in Norman's favor.

Donger
11-24-2010, 05:48 PM
And what does that have to do with punishment? NOTHING.

:rolleyes:

As an enlisted man, would not being sent to the chief be an unpleasant event?

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Served about the same length of time as you and the same rotation, a little over 3 on a ship and almost 3 on shore and the shellback ceremony was the only time I had heard of Davey Jones.

Yes, I know.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 05:53 PM

The Command Master Chief is not a part of the NJP process. A sailor who is written up goes before the EXECUTIVE OFFICER for XOI ("Executive Officer's Inquiry"). The XO then decides whether the offense warrants an appearance before the COMMANDING OFFICER, for at Article 15 hearing referred to as Captain's Mast. At that point, the CO can punish the accused at his level (fines, restriction, reduction in rank one pay grade) or refer him to higher levels of punishment.

I worked at the higher level.

LaChapelle
11-24-2010, 06:03 PM
He came back
you just haven't figured it out yet
but neither have I

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 06:05 PM
The Command Master Chief is not a part of the NJP process. A sailor who is written up goes before the EXECUTIVE OFFICER for XOI ("Executive Officer's Inquiry"). The XO then decides whether the offense warrants an appearance before the COMMANDING OFFICER, for at Article 15 hearing referred to as Captain's Mast. At that point, the CO can punish the accused at his level (fines, restriction, reduction in rank one pay grade) or refer him to higher levels of punishment.

If the sailor in question is considered worth saving the record entry of NJP the Command Master Chief can stop that chain of events from happening and work the issue with the Sailor and his Division Chief/Senior Chief/Master Chief.

Being written up is not an automatic trip to the XO or the Captain. As a legalman I figured you would know more about what a Master Chief can do on a ship.

Donger
11-24-2010, 06:08 PM

So no enlisted man is ever sent to the CMC?

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 06:13 PM

It doesn't necessarily have to be an unpleasant thing, it would depend upon what your infraction may have been.

The one and only time I was put on report it was for 11 days of unauthorized absence. I worked with my division Master Chief, and the CMC regarding the situation. I was gone those 11 days. The CMC said he could get it dropped at that point based on the word of my Division MC. We did proceed to XOI and the CMC stood in for me along with my division MC. The XO gave me the biggest ass chewing I've ever had in my life and all was dismissed. I did not have to do any extra duty and the officer in charge of my detail was chewed out to a greater extent than I was.

The bottom line is that the CMC (Davey Jones) could have cured the problem or passed it on with recommendations for whatever he wanted. In my case they saw someone that was worth keeping around. The day I was promoted to Chief my retired Division MC flew from Jacksonville, FL to Treasure Island, CA to pin my anchors on me.

The CPO can be your greatest ally or he can be your greatest enemy. I learned from that event in my career and was able to continue service.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 06:14 PM
So no enlisted man is ever sent to the CMC?

If that's what frazod actually believes there is no wonder why he chose to ship out rather than to stay in. He may have never played by the rules.

I worked for the CMC after I was recalled to AD post 9/11. I saw the CMC completely stop any action from happening as well as recommending to the XO/CO that a sailor be recommended for Courts Martial. The CMC has more power than it's apparent frazod knows about.

Chief Pote
11-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I only stay because I hope Kirstie Tynes is coming back. :D

Come on google do your job.

Rams Fan
11-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Well, since I'm a dumbass(since I'm a Rams fan anyways), who are the mods? I know that DaFace and Austin Chief are? Who else? I'm just curious...

Frazod
11-24-2010, 06:22 PM
If the sailor in question is considered worth saving the record entry of NJP the Command Master Chief can stop that chain of events from happening and work the issue with the Sailor and his Division Chief/Senior Chief/Master Chief.

Being written up is not an automatic trip to the XO or the Captain. As a legalman I figured you would know more about what a Master Chief can do on a ship.

Yes, I'm sure the CMC could do that, but it was not an automatic part of the process. Saying otherwise either makes you an idiot or a liar. And since I could pull up numerous posts you've made as "Norman Einstein" where you vehemently denied being yourself, I guess the "liar" part is pretty much proven.

FTR, the CMC on my ship was a happily useless drunk, which fairly sums up my experiences with CPOs in general, except perhaps for the "happily" part. He was a good guy, though. Set me up with my first hooker in Rio when I was 19. I appreciated that. I don't think I ever talked to him other than on that day.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Yes, I'm sure the CMC could do that, but it was not an automatic part of the process. Saying otherwise either makes you an idiot or a liar. And since I could pull up numerous posts you've made as "Norman Einstein" where you vehemently denied being yourself, I guess the "liar" part is pretty much proven.

FTR, the CMC on my ship was a happily useless drunk, which fairly sums up my experiences with CPOs in general, except perhaps for the "happily" part. He was a good guy, though. Set me up with my first hooker in Rio when I was 19. I appreciated that. I don't think I ever talked to him other than on that day.

You are wrong. The CMC is the first person, after whomever wrote up the person, that is seen by the sailor that was written up. How many years did you serve? Your perception of a Chief is really not the way the Chiefs are. If your CMC was a drunk he would have never have been selected to be the CMC. Your are really stuck with this one. I may not be the most well liked person here, or at all, but the one thing I do know is the role of the Navy's CPO's and your perception is totally being blown out of your ass.

A seaman recruit through PO1 wouldn't typically have business with the CMC, but his charge is to manage the enlisted men on the ship or command. His authority is much higher than you are trying to portray.

In the 70's the CPO mess was centered around alcohol, by the mid 80's that had become taboo and in the 90's to now is totally out. Any alcohol related event in a Chiefs career is a show stopper. I don't know when you served but I served until 2005 and the Chiefs, Senior Chiefs, and Master Chiefs are a different lot. I'm sorry you are unaware of what has transpired, but I did not threaten you with death.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 06:54 PM
You are wrong. The CMC is the first person, after whomever wrote up the person, that is seen by the sailor that was written up. How many years did you serve? Your perception of a Chief is really not the way the Chiefs are. If your CMC was a drunk he would have never have been selected to be the CMC. Your are really stuck with this one. I may not be the most well liked person here, or at all, but the one thing I do know is the role of the Navy's CPO's and your perception is totally being blown out of your ass.

A seaman recruit through PO1 wouldn't typically have business with the CMC, but his charge is to manage the enlisted men on the ship or command. His authority is much higher than you are trying to portray.

In the 70's the CPO mess was centered around alcohol, by the mid 80's that had become taboo and in the 90's to now is totally out. Any alcohol related event in a Chiefs career is a show stopper. I don't know when you served but I served until 2005 and the Chiefs, Senior Chiefs, and Master Chiefs are a different lot. I'm sorry you are unaware of what has transpired, but I did not threaten you with death.

Yeah, right, every one of them is a 4.0 squared-away hero, right? LMAO Fuck you, clown. Seeing the way the comport yourself, I have no doubt in my mind what kind of chief you were. But I'm not exactly shocked at the way you puff up to defend your happy little club.

And a functional/lucky/connected drunk can sidestep all sorts of problems. Any fool knows that.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 06:58 PM
BTW, here's a link to the thread where Tom got banned the last time (he called himself Programmer then).

Great thread. Funny stuff.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5225494#post5225494

kcxiv
11-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Actually /b/tards are all volunteers. There are many /b/rothers here on CP. You just have to look at their posts.

lol, i remember not to long ago, some one dude made a video telling /b/ to fuck off. haha. By the next day, they had a picture of his house, his phone numbers, his real name his jobs phone numbers and they all harassed his parents and his boss at work. I am not a /b/ person, that shit isnt for me, but they will fuck with you if they want. They love the LuL/z

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 07:07 PM
What's the problem, Frazod? I think Davy Jones is dreamy.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qtW1jAwZgU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qtW1jAwZgU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Frazod
11-24-2010, 07:08 PM

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qtW1jAwZgU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

He just wants to monkee around. :D

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah, right, every one of them is a 4.0 squared-away hero, right? LMAO **** you, clown. Seeing the way the comport yourself, I have no doubt in my mind what kind of chief you were. But I'm not exactly shocked at the way you puff up to defend your happy little club.

And a functional/lucky/connected drunk can sidestep all sorts of problems. Any fool knows that.

My god you are full of hate.

I was a successful Senior Chief, apparently the last command I served at thought so too, they brought in the Secretary of the Navy to present me with a personal medal. Good think you don't know shit now, just like when you were serving on your little tugboat.

During the years you served I doubt that it was as easy as you think, but your outlook on the Navy and those that were the leaders seems to be colored by your hatred of your situation.

Good luck with your life.

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:11 PM
BTW, here's a link to the thread where Tom got banned the last time (he called himself Programmer then).

What caused the ban change from being temporary to something else?

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Ewww. Neither of you two were commissioned officers? I feel dirty for even engaging you.

DaFace
11-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Well, since I'm a dumbass(since I'm a Rams fan anyways), who are the mods? I know that DaFace and Austin Chief are? Who else? I'm just curious...

Bob Dole
morphius

and technically

ENDelt260
JazzzLovr
KCWolfman

but those three aren't around hardly at all anymore.

Frazod
11-24-2010, 07:13 PM
My god you are full of hate.

I was a successful Senior Chief, apparently the last command I served at thought so too, they brought in the Secretary of the Navy to present me with a personal medal. Good think you don't know shit now, just like when you were serving on your little tugboat.

During the years you served I doubt that it was as easy as you think, but your outlook on the Navy and those that were the leaders seems to be colored by your hatred of your situation.

Good luck with your life.

Hey Tom, you really just read through that thread I just posted a link to. I'd forgotten how awesome that was. I particularly liked the part where the criminal psychologist identified you as a sociopath. LMAO

Definitely Hall of Classics material, don't you agree? Will you second my nomination?

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:13 PM

And here is the part you claim I threatened you with death.

Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Poor little Tom. If only he could send all these big meanies to Captain's Mast.

Originally Posted by Norman
"If I could find you I'd send you to Davy Jones."

BTW, were you really kicked out of the Navy for violating the Don't Tell portion of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy?

Now I know why you have disdain for senior leadership in the military.

Just for your edification, there are no meanies on this board, only mental midgets and assholes, of which you fit both categories.

Also, I never sent anyone to Captains Mast in 28 years of service.

Seems like you only wanted to see the whole argument, but your claim of the death threat is what got me banned. Nothing else on the thread was against the rules.

Rams Fan
11-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Bob Dole
morphius

and technically

ENDelt260
JazzzLovr
KCWolfman

but those three aren't around hardly at all anymore.

Then why does it say in the draft forum that Mecca and OntheWarPath are mods?

DaFace
11-24-2010, 07:16 PM

Me too.

http://www.ecachockey.com/images/men/Dartmouth/David_Jones_Avalanche.gif

ClevelandBronco
Originally Posted by Norman: If I could find you I'd send you to Davy Jones.

I think that this place is certainly more lively with you here, but as a civilian, I'd read that as a death threat.

ClevelandBronco
Me too.

http://www.ecachockey.com/images/men/Dartmouth/David_Jones_Avalanche.gif

:thumb:

DaFace
Then why does it say in the draft forum that Mecca and OntheWarPath are mods?

They are, but just in that forum. Dartgod's a mod in the CasinoPlanet forum as well.

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:18 PM
I wasn't, but I did outrank *** ****** (Frazod) by a ways.

Is that frazod's real name?

Rams Fan
11-24-2010, 07:19 PM
They are, but just in that forum. Dartgod's a mod in the CasinoPlanet forum as well.

So, there are mods for specific forums and there are ones who are mods for all of CP(like you)?

Norman Einstein
I think that this place is certainly more lively with you here, but as a civilian, I'd read that as a death threat.

Look earlier in the thread, the term you are looking for is Davey Jones Locker, and that isn't killing someone it's a place of rest for those that have drowned or have been buried at sea.

As I stated, Davey Jones was the CMC's. (name removed as someone was offended) was not always a civilian, he was at one time a Civilian Under Naval Training.

ClevelandBronco

I'm glad you used asterisks. That post should be removed.

Norman Einstein

According to sources I trust.

DaFace
11-24-2010, 07:20 PM
So, there are mods for specific forums and there are ones who are mods for all of CP(like you)?

Correct.

ClevelandBronco
Look earlier in the thread, the term you are looking for is Davey Jones Locker, and that isn't killing someone it's a place of rest for those that have drowned or have been buried at sea.

As I stated, Davey Jones was the CMC's. *** ****** (frazod) was not always a civilian, he was at one time a Civilian Under Naval Training.

I read the thread. I'm telling you what my reaction would be as a civilian with no other frame of reference.

BTW, Norman, I'd ask that you edit (what might be) Frazod's name from your previous posts.

Norman Einstein

So it's OK for him and others to use my name, but theirs is off limits?

Rams Fan
Correct.

Okay, just curious. Thanks for the help.

Frazod
And here is the part you claim I threatened you with death.

Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Poor little Tom. If only he could send all these big meanies to Captain's Mast.

Originally Posted by Norman
"If I could find you I'd send you to Davy Jones."

BTW, were you really kicked out of the Navy for violating the Don't Tell portion of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy?

Now I know why you have disdain for senior leadership in the military.

Just for your edification, there are no meanies on this board, only mental midgets and assholes, of which you fit both categories.

Also, I never sent anyone to Captains Mast in 28 years of service.

Seems like you only wanted to see the whole argument, but your claim of the death threat is what got me banned. Nothing else on the thread was against the rules.

If you really want to get down to it, Tom, being a noxious fucking asshole is what got you banned. This and every other time, including the next one.

But the "If I could find you" part, taken with the generally-accepted location of Davey Jones, could definitely lead a reasonable person to conclude that your intentions may be unkind.

To be fair, however, I don't expect you to understand what a reasonable person might conclude.

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:21 PM

It is also a bannable offense.

Norman Einstein
I read the thread. I'm telling you what my reaction would be as a civilian with no other frame of reference.

But as I said, the one that took unbridge to it was a sailor at one time in his life and should have known better.

Donger
So it's OK for him and others to use my name, but theirs is off limits?

Your name is - ahem, shut your mouth -?

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
It is also a bannable offense.

If so, why are all of the posters that have thrown my name up time after time not been banned?

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Your name is - ahem, shut your mouth -?

There are ways around the filter and they have all used it. Why are they not banned?

Frazod
11-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Hey DaFace, Tom just used my real name in a post. Isn't that a bannable offense?

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:24 PM
There are ways around the filter and they have all used it. Why are they not banned?

Your real name is tom_cash?

Rams Fan
11-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Hey DaFace, Tom just used my real name in a post. Isn't that a bannable offense?

I thought your name was Frazod......

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:25 PM

BTW, Norman, I'd ask that you edit (what might be) Frazod's name from your previous posts.

How about searching out the 100"s of times others have put my name up? As well as the ones that put up a picture of my home and my address along with phone number and ask them to take them out.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Your real name is tom_cash?

Is that too a bannable offense?

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:26 PM

If that is your real name and you object to it being made public, yes.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:26 PM

Shall we search out how many times you've used my real name? Are those offenses bannable as well?

Frazod
11-24-2010, 07:28 PM

You yourself used it as your CP moniker. Every post you made prior to your INITIAL ban had that name attached to it.

Can Donger be faulted for merely having a good memory?

DaFace
11-24-2010, 07:28 PM
If so, why are all of the posters that have thrown my name up time after time not been banned?

One would think it would be obvious that a poster who comes back after being banned dozens of times forfeits the rights to bitch about how he is treated when he comes back.

And don't give me any of your bullshit about how you never did anything wrong. I don't give a damn. You've lied directly to my face in PM's and reports on numerous occasions. Don't like it? Leave. Period.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Sweet what the steps to report an person using real names to mods. If it's bannable. I want to report one.

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
You yourself used it as your CP moniker. Every post you made prior to your INITIAL ban had that name attached to it.

Is this accurate? He used his real name as a username and is now attempting to use others' pointing that out as a bannable offense?

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Sweet what the steps to report an person using real names to mods. If it's bannable. I want to report one.

Auf English, bitte.

ClevelandBronco
Shall we search out how many times you've used my real name? Are those offenses bannable as well?

You can't break your own window then point accusingly at everyone else that's playing ball, Norman. Please remove Frazod's name.

Rams Fan

I don't think it is, from my understanding from reading this thread. If you used that as your username, it shouldn't be any poster's fault to call you Tom.

Frazod
Is this accurate? He used his real name as a username and is now attempting to use others' pointing that out as a bannable offense?

Yes. That's the reason everybody knows his name.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:32 PM

I am on record requesting it not being made public. That's why nobody should use their real name on boards such as this.

BTW, one time when I made that request I was banned.

For anyone listening, I don't want special treatment of any kind, but I do want this board to at least apply the rules to all evenly. There are things I've been banned for that still go on.

Rams Fan
11-24-2010, 07:32 PM

There's a triangular button next to the quote button with an exclamation point. Press that, I think.

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:33 PM
I am on record requesting it not being made public. That's why nobody should use their real name on boards such as this.

For anyone listening, I don't want special treatment of any kind, but I do want this board to at least apply the rules to all evenly. There are things I've been banned for that still go on.

Did you or did you not once use your real name as a username?

Reerun_KC
Auf English, bitte.

Excuse me. Had tooth pulled yesterday. LoratAbs and iPhone. Just work with me here. Umkay?

Norman Einstein

No it is not accurate.

ClevelandBronco
There's a triangular button next to the quote button with an exclamation point. Press that, I think.

Dude, there's a mod posting on this thread now.

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Excuse me. Had tooth pulled yesterday. LoratAbs and iPhone. Just work with me here. Umkay?

Nein.

Rams Fan

It shouldn't be a bannable offense if someone refers to you as your name if you used your name as a previous username. If you come back and people refer to you as Tom, how is it their fault?

Norman Einstein
Did you or did you not once use your real name as a username?Not on this board, my first logon here was R8er_H8er

Frazod
No it is not accurate.

You may well be the most egregious liar who ever lived. LMAO

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
It shouldn't be a bannable offense if someone refers to you as your name if you used your name as a previous username. If you come back and people refer to you as Tom, how is it their fault?

Read on, I've never been registered to this site using my real name.

Norman Einstein
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
You may well be the most egregious liar who ever lived. LMAO

Your facts are only in your head, there is no reality to them.

Rams Fan
11-24-2010, 07:36 PM

I'm not saying you did. But is there a chance that you might have posted your name once at CP?

Donger
11-24-2010, 07:38 PM
No it is not accurate.

Sans evidence to the contrary, I will take you at your word.

ClevelandBronco
11-24-2010, 07:38 PM

Your point has been made. Now pretty please with sugar on top, take down the fucking name.

http://creativereview.co.uk/images/uploads/2010/06/the_wolf_2_medium_0.jpg

DaFace
11-24-2010, 07:41 PM
I hate to screw up a good bitch fest, but given that this thread has been completely and thoroughly hijacked, and that the subject matter has been rehashed ad nauseum on this site, this thread's going to go to Davey Jones' locker.