PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Please add the Time Warner/NFL Network battle

GloryDayz
11-25-2010, 08:56 PM
To the list of people or things I'd like to see DIAF!!!!!!!!!!! I think when 4 out of 5 of the largest providers carry the network (reference = http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/twc_don-t-look-for-nfl-network-on-time-warner-cable-1142259.html ) then the 5th provider ought to do it too. This is nuts, and this is further proof that no single provider should have exclusive access to the utilities that feed any house. I'd love to be able to pick Cox or Comcast. Heck the competition alone would be good for all the customers!!

The only good news, tonight’s game would be panty waste anyway.

Oh, and Time Warner, if you’re listening, FU and DIAF you F'n greedy whores!!!! The NFL Network is right and you're wrong. Thanks for calling me a "valued customer" - I sure feel like one when you F*** me out of football games!! A$$holes!

CHENZ A!
11-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Fuck Time Warner cable in their stupid asses.

Psyko Tek
11-25-2010, 09:25 PM
yeah I can only get cox
and was/am not really happy with no options
isn't that a monopoly?

GloryDayz
11-25-2010, 09:31 PM
yeah I can only get cox
and was/am not really happy with no options
isn't that a monopoly?

Well, if the customers don't get a real say in anything, it's not only a monopoly, it's a dictatorship!

LiveSteam
11-25-2010, 11:23 PM
To the list of people or things I'd like to see DIAF!!!!!!!!!!! I think when 4 out of 5 of the largest providers carry the network (reference = http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/twc_don-t-look-for-nfl-network-on-time-warner-cable-1142259.html ) then the 5th provider ought to do it too. This is nuts, and this is further proof that no single provider should have exclusive access to the utilities that feed any house. I'd love to be able to pick Cox or Comcast. Heck the competition alone would be good for all the customers!!

Oh, and Time Warner, if you’re listening, FU and DIAF you F'n greedy whores!!!! The NFL Network is right and you're wrong. Thanks for calling me a "valued customer" - I sure feel like one when you F*** me out of football games!! A$$holes!

No LUV for the Texas network tonight ?

Bugeater
11-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Fuck Cox Cable, I wouldn't use their service if they were the last cable company left on earth.

Third Eye
11-25-2010, 11:39 PM

Actually, no it wouldn't. Prices would jump considerably in order to cover the costs of the infrastructure since it would now be paid for by less customers. I do feel your pain though.

WebGem
11-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Time Warner has pissed me off from something else too. Fuck them.

Valiant
11-26-2010, 01:20 AM
Until they can get the Sunday ticket package also I agree with Time Warner.. It is not worth the cost..

MichaelH
11-26-2010, 04:46 AM
There's these things called satellite dishes. A company called Direct TV installs them. You should think about it.