PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football A new twist on fantasy football.......

wildcat09
11-26-2010, 10:26 AM
My boss told me about this site (because his son started it). Its a new twist on fantasy football. Its the stock market for football players. This is the beta site right now and they are running a month long contest. The winner gets 2 Grand. The site will tell you how to play and give you hints.

www.manuplive.com

Check it out

Saul Good
11-26-2010, 12:11 PM
There was a site exactly like this about 6 or 7 years ago. It was pretty cool, but people figured out that you could have the best starters at every position as long as you didn't care about your backups.

wildcat09
11-26-2010, 01:38 PM
well right now its a bunch of guys on the east coast on the site so the stocks of any players west of Philly suck......

Ming the Merciless
11-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Salary cap football has has fluctuating player values for years

wildcat09
11-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I bought some shares of DBowe yesterday and they already fell.....how the hell did that happen?

WebGem
11-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Sounds like something that's been around for years.

Renegade
11-26-2010, 09:38 PM
I want to create a re-draft every week, where you only draft your starters every week, and every player is in the free agent pool after the last game is played. This way there are no trades and no bye weeks to worry about. Draft 8-10 rounds every week. I haven't figured out the logistics, but it sounds like fun

Rams Fan
11-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I want to create a re-draft every week, where you only draft your starters every week, and every player is in the free agent pool after the last game is played. This way there are no trades and no bye weeks to worry about. Draft 8-10 rounds every week. I haven't figured out the logistics, but it sounds like fun

You mean this?

http://www.suicidefantasyfootball.com/