PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs "Lucky Lester" picks the Chiefs to win and cover the spread

Ming the Merciless
11-27-2010, 08:16 PM
http://www.luckylester.com/2010/11/kansas-city-chiefs-seattle-seahawks-point-spread-pick/

If he is wrong, I am going to troll his ass for a long time.

November 27, 2010 by luckylester

Kansas City Chiefs @ Seattle Seahawks Point Spread Pick: I got this one when the getting was good earlier in the week, -1 for the Chiefs – but listen, it’s not much different, -1 or -2 or -2.5 – they all cover if your team wins by a field goal, and I expect that from the Chiefs at last. Earlier in the year, even when the Chiefs were winning football games, I would have expected them to lose this game in Seattle – but they aren’t a one dimensional football team anymore, as finally Matt Cassel has been looking like the guy KC expected when they traded a 2nd round pick for him and paid him a boat-load of money two seasons ago.

Cassel has 18 touchdowns to just 4 interceptions this season – that’s one of if not the best ratio in the entire league. Like I said, earlier in the season, I would have taken Seattle at home, but in his last 6 games, Cassel has thrown 14 touchdowns to just 1 interception, leading the Chiefs to a 6-4 record on the season, and showing he’s not just a hand-it-off quarterback.

Not that handing it off in Kansas City is bad, even against a solid Hawks defensive front, I expect Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones to gain a nice bunch of yards on the Hawks. It will be cold and rainy in Sea-Town most likely – so the ground game will be important.

But Seattle hasn’t been able to stop the pass, staking their claim as one of the worst pass defenses in football.

A couple warnings here: The Hawks almost always screw me. I pick this way, they go that way, I zig, they zag, I throw a Hail-Mary to the 6 yard line like Kellen Moore did with 1 second left, and the Hawks come in and miss the short field goal. The Hawks and I are not a good match by any means. Also Kansas City is 5-0, undefeated at home. They are 6-4 overall. The easy math will tell you they are 1-4 on the road. Seattle is 3-1. I’m just saying, the warnings are there, I’m just going against those warnings.

WebGem
11-27-2010, 08:20 PM
He better be right. Well, I'd gladly take a push at -1. :D

Chiefs Rool
11-27-2010, 09:23 PM
thats a BOLD prediction, covering that 1.5 spread

milkman
11-27-2010, 09:37 PM
Who the hell is Lucky Lester?

WebGem
11-27-2010, 09:51 PM
Who the hell is Lucky Lester?

ROFL

I just googled it, it's some random handicapper. 80% of handicappers around the internet are scammers. You could probably find 100 of them on Seattle and KC both tomorrow.

OP: I'm not saying this guy isn't legit, he very well may be. Hopefully he is, and hopefully he's right. WE MUST WIN.

KCrockaholic
11-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Is this guy supposed to be good at picking or something?

milkman
11-27-2010, 09:59 PM
ROFL

I just googled it, it's some random handicapper. 80% of handicappers around the internet are scammers. You could probably find 100 of them on Seattle and KC both tomorrow.

OP: I'm not saying this guy isn't legit, he very well may be. Hopefully he is, and hopefully he's right. WE MUST WIN.

I thought perhaps he was Chester's bizarro twin.

GoHuge
11-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Wonder what he calls his service?

WebGem
11-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Wonder what he calls his service?

"I'm Lucky Lester, I'm not a child molestor, and I could care less about my record but at least I won my pick on KC in week 12 of 2010" is my vote. No idea really, here is his website:

http://www.luckylester.com/

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 10:37 PM
wouldn't care whether it's lester the molester, as long as he's right.

MTG#10
11-27-2010, 10:42 PM
Im glad my name isnt Lester

Ming the Merciless
11-29-2010, 07:45 PM
LESTER WAS CORRECT

I won like 80 bucks thanks to him.

bevischief
11-29-2010, 07:49 PM
LESTER WAS CORRECT

I won like 80 bucks thanks to him.

Was any TSA pat downs involved? LMAO

Ming the Merciless
11-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Was any TSA pat downs involved? LMAO

No but he did promise me he would delete the nude pix.