350 gr hollow points.

MTG#10
11-27-2010, 09:45 PM
d2hpc2tleSB0YW5nbyBmb3h0cm90

(Base64)

Bane
11-27-2010, 09:49 PM
FAQs
Frequently asked questions. If you don't find what you're looking for here or elsewhere on the site, you can contact us (though we try to post all the info we have).

horizontal rule

What does KMG365 mean?
Is Emergency on tv (in syndication) in my area?
Where can I find videos for the show?
Where can I get Emergency! ringtones for my cell phone?
Where can I buy vintage collectibles for the show?
Where can I find out more about the various equipment used on the show?
Where can I find out more about the various terms and procedures used on the show?
What is that "thing" on the top of the squad?
Will there be another Emergency! convention?
I heard there was a book in the works pertaining to Emergency!, is that true?
Where can I visit Emergency! landmarks?
Why do all your e-mail links take me to the contact page? You make me click twice!

horizontal rule

What does KMG365 mean?

The *KMG365* code that the Captain (or whoever acknowledges the radio dispatch) gives, is the FCC station license number for the base radio at that station. It is similar to the station license numbers like KTLA, WTBS, etc. that TV and radio stations use and the N6ACY, W5TZB, etc. that *ham* radio operators use to ID themselves per the FCC regulations. For instance, KA4993 is the FCC station license number for all the mobile radios (car, motorcycle, truck) that the California Highway Patrol uses. Additionally, each CHP station's base radio (and each regional CHP dispatch center) has a different station license number.

:spock:

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 09:52 PM
1-Adam-12.... 1-Adam-12...

JD10367
11-27-2010, 09:54 PM
What does KMG365 mean?

The *KMG365* code that the Captain (or whoever acknowledges the radio dispatch) gives, is the FCC station license number for the base radio at that station. It is similar to the station license numbers like KTLA, WTBS, etc. that TV and radio stations use and the N6ACY, W5TZB, etc. that *ham* radio operators use to ID themselves per the FCC regulations. For instance, KA4993 is the FCC station license number for all the mobile radios (car, motorcycle, truck) that the California Highway Patrol uses. Additionally, each CHP station's base radio (and each regional CHP dispatch center) has a different station license number.

I can't remember what I had for breakfast two days ago, but I can remember way back to the mid-1970s when we had a CB radio and our call sign was KYD-6931. We had a Kris tube set base with a Shakespeare Big Stick on the roof, and then I had a Tram Diamond 60 mobile wired up in my bedroom with 40 channels and sideband added, so I could talk to "skipland" late at night. In the days before the Internet and cell phones, you could say hi to some trucker in Alabama at 2 in the morning, or you could think that you and one other person were the only two people awake in the world and you'd arrange an "eyeball" at the local coffee shop and when you got there you'd find 10 cars with whip antennas.

Gracie Dean
11-27-2010, 10:23 PM
FAQs
Frequently asked questions. If you don't find what you're looking for here or elsewhere on the site, you can contact us (though we try to post all the info we have).

horizontal rule

What does KMG365 mean?
Where can I find out more about the various terms and procedures used on the show?
Why do all your e-mail links take me to the contact page? You make me click twice!

horizontal rule

What does KMG365 mean?

We have been watching this through Net-flix

pretty cool

Gracie Dean
11-28-2010, 01:04 PM
FAQs

horizontal rule

What does KMG365 mean?

horizontal rule

What does KMG365 mean?

did you have to look it up or did you know?