PDA

View Full Version : Football So I texted a donko talk show today..

1ChiefsDan
11-29-2010, 07:55 PM
I listen to 104 the Fan in Denver on my drive home. Show called The Drive with Alfred Williams (ex donko) and Mark Schlereth (ex donko). Today they were railing on mcdouche for the videotaping incident and how he isn't living up to donko standards.

I texted in: standards like greasy unis and cheating the salary cap.

Schelereth responded, on air, that all the donko lineman used vasoline on the jerseys when he was playing so the opposing linemen couldn't grab them. Went on to say that salary cap violations just showed that Bowlen was super competitive.

Fucking cheating donks!:grr:

R&GHomer
11-29-2010, 07:57 PM
Can't say his response surprises me. Fucking worthless cheating scumbags

Hammock Parties
11-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow, fuck all Denver Broncos past, present and future and in alternate dimensions.

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Texting while driving?

ClevelandBronco
11-29-2010, 07:59 PM
I listen to 104 the Fan in Denver on my drive home. Show called The Drive with Alfred Williams (ex donko) and Mark Schlereth (ex donko). Today they were railing on mcdouche for the videotaping incident and how he isn't living up to donko standards.

I texted in: standards like greasy unis and cheating the salary cap.

Schelereth responded, on air, that all the donko lineman used vasoline on the jerseys when he was playing so the opposing linemen couldn't grab them. Went on to say that salary cap violations just showed that Bowlen was super competitive.

****ing cheating donks!:grr:

You sent a text to a radio show in the middle of rush hour? :grr:

1ChiefsDan
11-29-2010, 08:07 PM
I was sititng at a stop light after I got off the highway. It is a very long light - I know, I get stuck at it almost every day.

MTG#10
11-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Wow, **** all Denver Broncos past, present and future and in alternate dimensions.

Funny that you posted this on facebook as if it was you who text'd in...

Hammock Parties
11-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Someone post this on the Mane. I lost a bet.

notorious
11-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Someone post this on the Mane. I lost a bet.

100,000. Get it done already damnit.

InChiefsHeaven
11-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Wow, so he admitted to the Vaseline?

...I guess if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'...

InChiefsHeaven
11-29-2010, 08:43 PM
BTW is there a gif or a youtube video of the officials making them wipe that shit off?

Norman Einstein
11-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Funny that you posted this on facebook as if it was you who text'd in...

You have goatcheese on facebook? How sad.

RickObie
11-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Alfred Williams was on a radio station here in San Diego a few weeks back, asked Billy Ray Smith (am1090 / ex Charger) how could the Chargers lose to a team as horrible as KC, Denver killed them, there the wose team he's watched in a long time!

After hearing that I realized how retarded he is and what he says is meaningless, what a jack*ss!

Hammock Parties
11-29-2010, 08:49 PM
BTW is there a gif or a youtube video of the officials making them wipe that shit off?

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/awks/greasy1.gif

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/awks/greasy2.gif

InChiefsHeaven
11-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Alfred Williams was on a radio station here in San Diego a few weeks back, asked Billy Ray Smith (am1090 / ex Charger) how could the Chargers lose to a team as horrible as KC, Denver killed them, there the wose team he's watched in a long time!

After hearing that I realized how retarded he is and what he says is meaningless, what a jack*ss!

It's because he's never seen the Chiefs except for those two games.

KChiefs1
11-29-2010, 10:10 PM
It's because he's never seen the Chiefs except for those two games.

He might have a different opinion after Sunday! :p

Chief Henry
11-30-2010, 08:31 AM
Wow, **** all Denver Broncos past, present and future and in alternate dimensions.

this x one BILLION

1ChiefsDan
11-30-2010, 08:59 AM

After hearing that I realized how retarded he is and what he says is meaningless, what a jack*ss!He's not too bad, except when it comes to the Chiefs. Then he goes total dumbass. No objectivity at all. Recently they have been broadcasting their Monday shows from a BWW by my house. After we kick their ass Sunday I plan to go down there Monday and see if I can make him eat crow on the air.

And btw Goatcheese you fucking drama queen - I took it as all the donk linemen he played with.

Lzen
11-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Wow, so he admitted to the Vaseline?

...I guess if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'...

Why wouldn't he admit it? Everyone could see it and KNEW they were cheating by using Vasoline. What pissed me off is that the officials didn't penalize them for that BS and instead stopped the game so that they could all get it wiped off themselves. :cuss:

InChiefsHeaven
11-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Why wouldn't he admit it? Everyone could see it and KNEW they were cheating by using Vasoline. What pissed me off is that the officials didn't penalize them for that BS and instead stopped the game so that they could all get it wiped off themselves. :cuss:

What game was that from?

Frosty
11-30-2010, 09:37 AM
What game was that from?

Playoff game in '97. IIRC.

Dartgod
11-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Playoff game in '97. IIRC.
Yep. Total hose job by the refs, between that and Gonzo being robbed of a TD

MTG#10
11-30-2010, 10:27 AM
You have goatcheese on facebook? How sad.

No, just his Red Tribe Cinema thing he does...

HonestChieffan
11-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Mad Donk hate needs to build by Sunday

ceebz
11-30-2010, 11:53 AM
"Did I grease up my jersey, and use sticky substances on my gloves? You're damn right," Schlereth said recently. "What you call cheating is a fine line. It's an interesting line. What we did, in the locker room, is called being creative. Certain cheating is snickered at, or applauded."