PDA

View Full Version : Poop What's the worst place you've ever had a pimple?

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 09:22 PM
I currently have one on the back of my earlobe, it's driving me friggin' nuts.

KurtCobain
11-29-2010, 09:28 PM
On my fucking eyelid. I was convinced god hated me. Good luck to you, bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
11-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Trenton.

Dante84
11-29-2010, 09:29 PM
On my ex gf's face.

That's why I kicked her stupid ass to the curb. Take a bath, dirty girl.

InChiefsHeaven
Inside my nose, on the top of the nostril rim. Sucked...

WebGem
On my ex gf's face.

That's why I kicked her stupid ass to the curb. Take a bath, dirty girl.

ROFL

luv
11-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Under my boob.

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 09:31 PM
On my fucking eyelid. I was convinced god hated me. Good luck to you, bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good lord, I already feel better.

mikeyis4dcats.
I had one right on my lip where the colors changed, hurt like a MOFO.

mikeyis4dcats.
On my ****ing eyelid. I was convinced god hated me. Good luck to you, bro.
Posted via Mobile Device

sure it wasn't a stye?

KurtCobain
11-29-2010, 09:32 PM

eeeeew herpes
Posted via Mobile Device

luv
eeeeew herpes
Posted via Mobile Device

That's cold sores, not pimples.

Bugeater
sure it wasn't a stye?
I had one of those once and they do indeed suck.

rageeumr
11-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Inside the ear sucks, but I gotta go with inside the nose, especially if you have any sort of a cold. Drives you crazy all day.

Jive Ass
11-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Right inside the outer canal of my ear. Those fuckers are virtually unpoppable and get sore at the slightest touch.

GloryDayz
11-29-2010, 09:36 PM
This thread has made me NOT horny!

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Huh, that's two inside the nose so far, I had no idea that was possible.

luv
11-29-2010, 09:39 PM
This thread has made me NOT horny!

If it helps, the one under my boob is gone.

Red Beans
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM
The ones that you discover when you take a seat on the porcelain throne suck. Talk about an unpleasant surprise. That, and the ones inside the nose. Goddamn those hurt.

KurtCobain
11-29-2010, 09:41 PM
i've had em on the edge of my nostril, that always sucks. I'm twenty one and going through a big zit phase, so yeah, i'm dealing with these awful things all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
11-29-2010, 09:42 PM

Make that three. Those will make your eyes water like a mofo.
I had a huge boil type pimple on the inside of my upper-thigh once. Every step I took hurt when that big swollen bastard rubbed against my pants.
Trying to pop that son-bitch made me sweat so bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM

thank jesus for second chances.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
11-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Mosquito bite on the balls > nostril zit.

CrazyPhuD
11-29-2010, 09:45 PM

Make it three...had one inside the nose on the side of the wall...would feel like my nose was itching but couldn't scratch it....when I was finally able to pop that bitch it was heaven.

wildcat09
11-29-2010, 09:45 PM
add one more to the inside the nose.......damn those bitches hurt

mikeyis4dcats.
11-29-2010, 09:46 PM
That's cold sores, not pimples.

technically I think mine was an ingrown hair....those suck worse than pimples though IMHO.

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Make that three. Those will make your eyes water like a mofo.
I had a huge boil type pimple on the inside of my upper-thigh once. Every step I took hurt when that big swollen bastard rubbed against my pants.
Trying to pop that son-bitch made me sweat so bad.
Posted via Mobile Device
Heh, I've had some pus-monsters like that along my beltline, they're annoying as hell.

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Make it three...had one inside the nose on the side of the wall...would feel like my nose was itching but couldn't scratch it....when I was finally able to pop that bitch it was heaven.
How do you even go about popping one of those? Obviously squeezing it is out of the question, do you just get a big 'ol sewing needle and start randomly stabbing until you get it?

KcFaNiNJerZeY
11-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Had one on my bunz before....that shit hurt like hell. I had got one on my elbow before that shit felt terrible, it was one of those ones wit the white heads on it.

GloryDayz
11-29-2010, 09:51 PM

Ummmm, not quite..

CrazyPhuD
How do you even go about popping one of those? Obviously squeezing it is out of the question, do you just get a big 'ol sewing needle and start randomly stabbing until you get it?

LMAO yes that's pretty much about what you have to do...you're poking around for it in the dark. Even once you pop it it's hard to get leverages to fully evacuate it. My worst one so far.

TinyEvel
Right in the middle of my upper lip mustache area. That shit is debilitatingly painful for some reason.

TinyEvel
11-29-2010, 09:54 PM
time to kick this thread upa notch...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NrJy1DeBW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NrJy1DeBW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Gonzo
11-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Its just a matter of time until that fricken youtube vid of that guys huge shoulder zit gets posted. Whenever I see that I gag.
Edit: Dammit. LMAO
Posted via Disgusted Device

Sassy Squatch
11-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Its just a matter of time until that fricken youtube vid of that guys huge shoulder zit gets posted. Whenever I see that I gag.
Posted via Mobile Device
.....................Don't look up.

Gonzo
11-29-2010, 09:57 PM
.....................Don't look up.

I knew it. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
11-29-2010, 09:58 PM
Edit: Dammit. LMAO
Posted via Disgusted Device
Nah, that one was on the back of some guy's neck, and they didn't even pop it. I was kinda disappointed.

Jenson71
11-29-2010, 09:59 PM
My dad has this ... thing ... a boil, maybe ... on his back, and my brother and mom would get a kick out of popping that thing and from what I heard, it smelled so bad. Just disgusting.

Chief Chief
11-29-2010, 10:01 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NrJy1DeBW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NrJy1DeBW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DAMM!! That's a "C"-cup titty zit!

luv
11-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Nah, that one was on the back of some guy's neck, and they didn't even pop it. I was kinda disappointed.

No kidding. I was waiting for it.

ChiefsCountry
11-29-2010, 10:02 PM
How come they didn't pop that thing?

chasedude
11-29-2010, 10:06 PM
I've had one on my ball sack, really painful. You'd sit down wrong and then wince from the pain.

JD10367
11-29-2010, 10:14 PM
They seem to be the most painful when they're in unusual places: inside the ear, inside the nose, on the edge of the lip... all worthy candidates. Don't ask me why. The human can endure a lot of pain, yet for some reason a tiny pimple in one of these places, when a squeeze is attempted, feels like shards of broken glass and makes your eyes water and cause you to say, "Oh, fuck, that hurts!" Strange.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-29-2010, 10:15 PM
They seem to be the most painful when they're in unusual places: inside the ear, inside the nose, on the edge of the lip... all worthy candidates. Don't ask me why. The human can endure a lot of pain, yet for some reason a tiny pimple in one of these places, when a squeeze is attempted, feels like shards of broken glass and makes your eyes water and cause you to say, "Oh, ****, that hurts!" Strange.

no doubt. I can tweeze a tiny little 1/16" long hair off the end of my nose, and it will bring me to tears.

Chiefs Rool
11-29-2010, 10:20 PM
I get nasty boils on the back of my neck every once in a while, they fucking look terrible but don't hurt much.

Sassy Squatch
11-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Obligatory unfunny FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU pic for the thread...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iwW7AV9ACbhn_M:http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn349/zyonasan2002/1224490458032.jpg&t=1

Buck
11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Corner of lip, right in between top and bottom lip

Buck
11-29-2010, 10:32 PM

Right in the middle of my upper lip mustache area. That shit is debilitatingly painful for some reason.

The ones around the lip area hurt like a bitch.

Tears automatically come out when you try to pop them.

Dartgod
11-29-2010, 10:34 PM
This.
And this.

The worst though was in the taint area. Hurt like hell to even walk!

Dartgod
11-29-2010, 10:35 PM
I had one right on my lip where the colors changed, hurt like a MOFO.You sure it wasn't lupus?

TinyEvel
11-29-2010, 10:59 PM
When I had my hernia surgery I had a dozen of those ingrown hair bad boys pop up around my incision from where they shaved me. Some, cuz the actual hair follicle was inside the suture, so the hair was growing into the scar area under the skin.
Kept me busy and entertained for over a month.
:thumb:

Bearcat
11-29-2010, 11:01 PM
You sure it wasn't lupus?

It's never lupus.

Rain Man
11-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Varanasi, India. Definitely Varanasi, India.

blaise
11-29-2010, 11:21 PM
I've had them in my nose. What I do is get a Q-Tip, run it under hot water and then basically scrub the inside wall of my nose where I think it is. It seems to work. I think it's actually an ingrown hair that does it, and I have to dislodge it from under the skin.

I had a housemate once that had a huge boil on his face. My college housemate sublet his room out for the summer to this kid named John Yarmel, who we called Pyle because he looked like Pyle from Full Metal Jacket. The kid never left the house. He sat on the couch all day, every day. He was fat and he said he was on a special diet, so he ate Polish sausages and sauerkraut all the time. And ice cream sandwiches by the box. No idea what kind of special diet that was. He grew a boil on his jawline the size of a golfball and he would stroke it like it was a pet. One day he must have popped it because he had this bloody rag pressed to it. Totally disgusting.

11-29-2010, 11:26 PM
About 13 years ago I was on a cell phone for about 35 minutes at work outside in 99 degree weather. that gave me an awful ear infection somehow. the outer perimeter of my ear was on fire and the inner part felt like it had poison ivy in it. I got antibiotics and it ''popped'' in my sleep. I could actually hear it draining like when you pour a bottle of water.

So to answer your ridiculous question. I got a pimple on the inside of my ear.

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 12:24 PM
They seem to be the most painful when they're in unusual places: inside the ear, inside the nose, on the edge of the lip... all worthy candidates. Don't ask me why. The human can endure a lot of pain, yet for some reason a tiny pimple in one of these places, when a squeeze is attempted, feels like shards of broken glass and makes your eyes water and cause you to say, "Oh, ****, that hurts!" Strange.

Those aren't zits thats herpes and boils from you doing things with men that you shouldn't be doing. I guess it's not your parents fault you didn't grow up like they wanted you to.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Those aren't zits thats herpes and boils from you doing things with men that you shouldn't be doing. I guess it's not your parents fault you didn't grow up like they wanted you to.

I'm hurt. Is this your attempted revenge from me picking on you in your Chiefs-bashing thread? It's pretty weak sauce, but it's about what I'd expect from you. You probably had to think long and hard to come up with it, although I give you props for only ****ing up the punctuation twice and not misspelling anything. You must've had your mom proofread it for you when she came up for a breather.

Lonewolf Ed
11-30-2010, 12:30 PM

That looks more like some nasty spider bite than a zit! Whatever it is, it's not healthy!

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm hurt. Is this your attempted revenge from me picking on you in your Chiefs-bashing thread? It's pretty weak sauce, but it's about what I'd expect from you. You probably had to think long and hard to come up with it, although I give you props for only ****ing up the punctuation twice and not misspelling anything. You must've had your mom proofread it for you when she came up for a breather.

Punctuation smack from the internet tough guy doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be doing things that your doing with other men.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 12:34 PM
That looks more like some nasty spider bite than a zit! Whatever it is, it's not healthy!

If it were around Halloween, he could've walked around backwards and worked it into a Mike Wazowski from "Monsters, Inc." costume. :)

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/39130/1245380-untitled_1_large.png

Lonewolf Ed
11-30-2010, 12:38 PM
I visited my brother in California once and on the way from the San Jose airport to Cupertino, we passed a sign on the freeway that read "Oakland next exit." I think I may have had a pimple somewhere then, and if so, then it was definitely the worst place I ever had one, that close to Oakland.

Bowser
11-30-2010, 12:39 PM
When I had my hernia surgery I had a dozen of those ingrown hair bad boys pop up around my incision from where they shaved me. Some, cuz the actual hair follicle was inside the suture, so the hair was growing into the scar area under the skin.
Kept me busy and entertained for over a month.
:thumb:

No shit. I had the same thing happen to me. After a couple of months, athe end of the scar, this huge zit formed. Never popped a zit as big as that, and I kept popping it for three days. Disgusting.

And yes, the inside the nose zits are the worst.

Gadzooks
11-30-2010, 12:39 PM
I had an ingrown hair zit in the middle of my thigh. It caused stabbing pains occasionally but I ignored it thinking it would go away.
Cut to 2 weeks later: My entire thigh was fluorescent pink, swollen, and throbbing. The pain was in high gear but I ignored it thinking it would go away.
2 days later I was curled up in the fetal position with cold sweats thinking it was my time. Then, my wife suggested that I go to the hospital, so, reluctantly, I did.
They ended up cutting a silver dollar shaped hole that went aboot an inch deep in my thigh. They used a local anesthetic to help with the pain:rolleyes:. It was the most painful thing I've ever been through. There was puss and blood splattered all over the walls by the time they were done.
The recovery process included carrying around an intravenous antibiotic and a nurse to visit the house daily to change the gauze.
Good times.

Now, when ever I get a pimple, I pad it up to let it heal. Oh Yeah, and get it checked out before I'm aboot to die.

Bowser
11-30-2010, 12:46 PM
I had an ingrown hair zit in the middle of my thigh. It caused stabbing pains occasionally but I ignored it thinking it would go away.
Cut to 2 weeks later: My entire thigh was fluorescent pink, swollen, and throbbing. The pain was in high gear but I ignored it thinking it would go away.
2 days later I was curled up in the fetal position with cold sweats thinking it was my time. Then, my wife suggested that I go to the hospital, so, reluctantly, I did.
They ended up cutting a silver dollar shaped hole that went aboot an inch deep in my thigh. They used a local anesthetic to help with the pain:rolleyes:. It was the most painful thing I've ever been through. There was puss and blood splattered all over the walls by the time they were done.
The recovery process included carrying around an intravenous antibiotic and a nurse to visit the house daily to change the gauze.
Good times.

Now, when ever I get a pimple, I pad it up to let it heal. Oh Yeah, and get it checked out before I'm aboot to die.:spock:

If gonna go ahead and assume that you got bit by something.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 12:50 PM
:spock:

Sounds like a brown recluse spider bite.

And for those unfamiliar with this little bastard's necrotic effects, don't go Googling for any pics before lunchtime, LOL.

blaise
11-30-2010, 12:50 PM

Are you the Raider fan in the other thread that was saying something about your girl blowing her boss to get a better schedule at Taco Bell?

JD10367
11-30-2010, 12:52 PM
Are you the Raider fan in the other thread that was saying something about your girl blowing her boss to get a better schedule at Taco Bell?

And after she swallowed his man butter the boss said, "Oh, by the way, schedules are determined at home office, thanks for the head, though"? LMAO

notorious
11-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Sounds like a brown recluse spider bite.

And for those unfamiliar with this little bastard's necrotic effects, don't go Googling for any pics before lunchtime, LOL.

This. My father had some ulceration above his right eye and the doctor told him to not worry about it. I told him to go back to the doctor and get a shit-load of antibiotics injected into the wound.

He went back in and told the doctor exactly what I told him. He got a shot and it cleared up after a few months.

Damn doctor about cost my father his face and maybe his life. Recluses are no joke.

Tribal Warfare
11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
I had an "underground" epidermal zit on my nose for years as a kid to my early 20's, it finally disappeared due to a sunburn after the 37Forever get together during the Raider game. puss leaked out like nobody's business that night.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Has anyone mentioned nutsacks yet? I don't know about anyone else but, for me, the few I've had there seem to come in differently, more like an under-the-surface lump which scared the shit out of me the first time 'cause I thought I had ball cancer or something. :mad: Thankfully I've only gotten three in my lifetime. That was three too many...

11-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Punctuation smack from the internet tough guy doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be doing things that your doing with other men.

Dude, just keep bending over and spreading them ass cheeks

ROFL

seclark
11-30-2010, 01:07 PM
nasty, dirty bastards...i'm going to go start a "what did you have for lunch" thread.
me: not a f@cking thing!
sec

JD10367
11-30-2010, 01:09 PM

"Internet tough-guy" talk coming from someone who goes to a rival team's board to start shit? Hilarious.

And it's "you're doing", fuckstick.

And again with the gay fixation. Tell the truth; you sometimes "root for the other team" and cross the bay to San Fran, no?

11-30-2010, 01:13 PM
I had an employee of mine come up to me and show me a huge cyst where his pants and shirt meet. he said it was from hurting his back (lol) and wanted workmans comp to pay for it. I was like dude, its a zit. (obviously he didnt shower that much) so the idiot goes to the emergency room and gets that thing cut open in 3 minutes and leaves with a huge hole in his lower back now and comes up to me the next morning with a $600 er bill ROFL

I gave it right back to him and said sorry, not work related.

Sofa King
11-30-2010, 01:18 PM

prove it!

CoMoChief
11-30-2010, 01:29 PM
I HATE HATE HATE the ones I've gotten on the inside of my nostril.

Feels like a giant booger is there, I can't keep myself from picking it, and that just makes it worse.....it bleeds and hurts like hell - nose starts bleeding.

It's just a mess.

Hate pimples on the corner of the lip - where the upper and lower lips join.....those hurt.

Weird thing about me, I can break an arm, ankle, dislocate a shoulder, strain a back muscle etc and I can usually tough it out a lot......but I'm the biggest bitch when it comes to burns, scrapes, paper cuts.....just little shit like that.

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Around the ring of my asshole, feels bad man.

SDChiefs
11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Arizona

11-30-2010, 02:08 PM

This. I hate those.

The second worst is just inside the ear.

Gadzooks
11-30-2010, 02:27 PM
:spock:

It was an ingrown hair zit that turned into Cellulitis.

tooge
11-30-2010, 02:37 PM
up inside the nose is brutal

Donger
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Tip of penis. And that's all I have to say about that.

11-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Tip of penis. And that's all I have to say about that.

Dude, I used to grind stumps back in my tree days. and I got hit on my fireman's cap helmet of my penis by a pebble flying out about 100mph..that fucking hurt like a mother fucker. after that I would put rope around my neck and hang the men working sign over my penis.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
not a pimple but i have a chunk of cartilage thats been workin its way outta my ear for about 8 months.
Makes me think about cuttin the top of my ear off sometimes.

-big crazy smile-

tyton75
11-30-2010, 03:15 PM
I've had a boil or 2 on the inside of my thigh.. holy hell.. those SUCK!!

Fish
11-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Sebaceous cyst. Now there's a real man's pimple.

Bugeater
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Well shit, I thought this thread was dead last night. But just to keep y'all updated, I did managed to pop the one behind my earlobe this morning. Damn thing is still swollen and sore though, there could be more to come once it festers for a while.

Adept Havelock
11-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Inside my nostril up about a half-inch or so.

11-30-2010, 05:59 PM
Inside my nostril up about a half-inch or so.
Where the hell have you been? lachaim

The Franchise
11-30-2010, 05:59 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xf8G-c_eAhs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xf8G-c_eAhs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ClevelandBronco
11-30-2010, 07:09 PM
The worst place I ever had one was Arkansas.

bevischief
11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Oakland...

Pushead2
11-30-2010, 07:47 PM
I've had a boil or 2 on the inside of my thigh.. holy hell.. those SUCK!!

this....

Pushead2
11-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Sebaceous cyst. Now there's a real man's pimple.

& this....

Simply Red
11-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Tip of the nose is not that fun.