PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Larry and A Lingering Thought

Color Red
12-02-2010, 09:07 PM
As Jamaal Ch. racks more yards on fewer carries I keep wondering these irreconcilable thoughts: what if LJ hadn't twittered whatever senseless slur that he did last year that led to his being cut? The better Charles runs, the more I scratch my head: was Haley really without a clue as to Charles' potential? Did the team owe that much to LJ to keep him starting at 2.5 yards a carry?

Jamaal Charles' performance over the past sixteen games is undoubtedly the single most influential factor leading to the Chiefs' rise this year. How did this happen?

JD10367
12-02-2010, 09:09 PM
This thread title sounds like a bad children's book about pedophilia.

loochy
12-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Those are good questions. Unfortunately, the only people that can really answer those questions are inaccessible and would never answer truthfully anyways.

Mr. Laz
12-02-2010, 09:13 PM
let it go

-King-
12-02-2010, 09:14 PM
http://www.statesman.com/sports/pro/texas-ex-jamaal-charles-up-and-coming-in-148340.html

JD10367
12-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Those are good questions. Unfortunately, the only people that can really answer those questions are inaccessible and would never answer truthfully anyways.

Life is full of fun "what if?" questions. What if Mo Lewis hadn't taken out Drew Bledsoe? What if the shark had worked from the get-go on the "Jaws" set? What if I had gone through with that night of cousin-sex when I was 14? What if the Russians hadn't backed down at the Bay of Pigs? Point is, we'll never know.

(But there's a good chance LJ is still sucking balls on the Chiefs and Charles is probably on another team, and their fans are saying, "Holy shit, where did THIS guy come from?!?")

loochy
12-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Life is full of fun "what if?" questions. What if Mo Lewis hadn't taken out Drew Bledsoe? What if the shark had worked from the get-go on the "Jaws" set? What if I had gone through with that night of cousin-sex when I was 14? What if the Russians hadn't backed down at the Bay of Pigs? Point is, we'll never know.

(But there's a good chance LJ is still sucking balls on the Chiefs and Charles is probably on another team, and their fans are saying, "Holy shit, where did THIS guy come from?!?")

what? :shake:

Sully
12-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Cue back to Haley saying after a couple if games this year that Charles was "starting to get it."
Charles, for all his flashiness, makes a few boneheaded plays a game. They have gotten more and more minuscule, but between hitting the wring hole, fumbling, running oob on 4th short of the marker, he's got some concentration issues.
I think last year they may have felt they didn't have many options, but wanted to treat Charles like DJ.

Plus, his shoulder is/was made of Velcro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD10367
12-02-2010, 09:25 PM

Hey, I had never seen a girl and she had tits like cannons, I had to entertain the thought. I was 14, gimme a break. YOU spend your childhood :whackit: to "Penthouse" and suddenly find yourself faced with smooth creamy 16-year-old bazongas...

jd1020
12-02-2010, 09:26 PM
What if Herm didn't run LJ into the ground? Would LJ still be playing today?

JD10367
12-02-2010, 09:34 PM
What if LJ and Herm were still in KC, and Pioli had never been hired, and Thigpen was still the QB? Oh, wait, that last part, some people might still like... :D

Thig Lyfe
12-02-2010, 09:37 PM
I really doubt the twitter thing was the only factor in LJ's dismissal. His .0001 YPC probably had something to do with it.

Psyko Tek
12-02-2010, 10:58 PM
what if....
jared allen/tony gonzales/tyler thipen came back?
jamal charles needs more carries
matt cassel sucks
Bowe can't catch
the broncos cheated
Dex is still hurt
the d line sucks
Albert needs to be moved to tackle/guard/center/quarterback
Berry is a bust
hailey lost the team

and can somebody translate this to hindi for the king?

did I miss any?

CoMoChief
12-02-2010, 11:02 PM

ROFL

KcMizzou
12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
I really doubt the twitter thing was the only factor in LJ's dismissal. His .0001 YPC probably had something to do with it.Whaaa? No way.

Rain Man
12-02-2010, 11:05 PM
It is an interesting thing to think about. It's not as if Larry was an untalented guy who fit the team mold. He was exactly the opposite, so you'd think that he would've been in the doghouse from Day One. So what Charles doing that was so bad that Todd decided that Larry should be starting?