PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone here ready for some major get-back against the Cheaters (Bronco's)?

Norman Einstein
12-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Whether they cheated or not against the Chiefs at the new pile high stadium or if the Chiefs were just not ready. Today is the day Haley shows us if he has a "mean streak" in him that required payback for the way the Chiefs were handled in the first meeting.

threebag
12-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Welcome to the Jamall Charles show

milkman
12-05-2010, 08:41 AM
I hope Haley is smarter than that.

Norman Einstein
12-05-2010, 08:53 AM
I hope Haley is smarter than that.

You would object to thrashing the Broncos? By that statement I suggest your mindset is more along the lines of Herman Edwards. 21 points is all you need to win a game, anything more is Arena Football.

Considering Denver scored 21 points in the first quarter and 14 in the second you feel they should have coasted for the rest of the game?

The goal of the offense is to score every time they get the ball. The goal of the defense is to stop every play for zero yards. Neither happen, but you should never give up that concept of playing the game.

It wouldn't bother me one iota if the Chiefs won the game 60-0 today.

milkman
12-05-2010, 09:00 AM
You would object to thrashing the Broncos? By that statement I suggest your mindset is more along the lines of Herman Edwards. 21 points is all you need to win a game, anything more is Arena Football.

Considering Denver scored 21 points in the first quarter and 14 in the second you feel they should have coasted for the rest of the game?

The goal of the offense is to score every time they get the ball. The goal of the defense is to stop every play for zero yards. Neither happen, but you should never give up that concept of playing the game.

It wouldn't bother me one iota if the Chiefs won the game 60-0 today.

I'm not saying that Haley shouldn't try to score everytime the offense has the ball.

What I'm saying is that if teh Chiefs get a big lead, don't go for the throat at the risk of getting a player injured.

I would hate it if the Chiefs kicked some Donkey ass but lost Charles or Bowe to injury going into the game against the Chargers next week.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-05-2010, 09:01 AM
If we pull ahead by 21 Haley will be running the clock out with the running game and show McAsshole how you're supposed to put a game away without running the score up.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-05-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm not saying that Haley shouldn't try to score everytime the offense has the ball.

What I'm saying is that if teh Chiefs get a big lead, don't go for the throat at the risk of getting a player injured.

I would hate it if the Chiefs kicked some Donkey ass but lost Charles or Bowe to injury going into the game against the Chargers next week.

This. Actually this game is meaningless to us UNLESS the Raiders pull an upset this week and we get a chance for a 2 game lead.

Norman Einstein
12-05-2010, 09:05 AM

I think you stand more of a chance pulling back than to play all out. Nobody says you have to keep the starters in the game to run the score up. Give the backups the chance to tune their game just in case they are needed later.

milkman
12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Give the backups the chance to tune their game just in case they are needed later.

This is what I'm talking about.

Norman Einstein
12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
This. Actually this game is meaningless to us UNLESS the Raiders pull an upset this week and we get a chance for a 2 game lead.

I think the Chiefs need this game for their own self esteem. They were embarrassed, their fault, Denver cheating or whatever. Today they need to make a statement to a team that has always been a secondary rival.

gblowfish
12-05-2010, 09:14 AM
I personally plan to fart in Denver's general direction.

Dave Lane
12-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Oh sorry, I must have misread the title I thought this was a thread about people who get banned on Chiefsplanet and keep coming back anyway.

CaliforniaChief
12-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Here's to a stadium full of vitriolic fans.

Dave Lane
12-05-2010, 09:16 AM
They are all sons of a window dresser. Their mothers were hamsters and their fathers smelt of elderberries.

jspchief
12-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Here's to a stadium full of vitriolic fans.... and an empty Club section.

CaliforniaChief
12-05-2010, 09:37 AM
... and an empty Club section.

So sad but so true. Can we commoners storm the gates? Or can they just cover the club section with a red sheet?

jspchief
12-05-2010, 09:41 AM
So sad but so true. Can we commoners storm the gates? Or can they just cover the club section with a red sheet?It's like a cheering vacuum when the actual ticket holders are sitting there.

Maybe they all sold their tickets to real fans for fear that the cold might make it easier to chip a nail.

Norman Einstein
12-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Oh sorry, I must have misread the title I thought this was a thread about people who get banned on Chiefsplanet and keep coming back anyway.

Just goes to show you are a person that cannot move forward. I am sorry for you.

Lzen
12-05-2010, 09:43 AM

This, this, this....!!!

BTW, I hope that we kick the crap outta the donks. But everyone is assuming that will happen. Watch, we will have to pull it out by a FG. :doh!:

Norman Einstein
12-05-2010, 09:44 AM

The club section may look empty but it is sold out. If you have the money you can watch from inside the glass and keep warm. That's just the way some fans are, you just have to accept that.

I'd rather see their kind of fair weather fans than those that just don't show if the team is losing.

Tylerthigpen!1!
12-05-2010, 09:53 AM

How much are club section season tickets?

MTG#10
12-05-2010, 10:21 AM
If we pull ahead by 21 Haley will be running the clock out with the running game and show McAsshole how you're supposed to put a game away without running the score up.

I wouldn't take the foot off the gas that soon, a 21 point lead can disappear pretty quick.

Smed1065
12-05-2010, 10:22 AM
This, this, this....!!!

BTW, I hope that we kick the crap outta the donks. But everyone is assuming that will happen. Watch, we will have to pull it out by a FG. :doh!:

At least we will be the one giving it.............

Lzen
12-05-2010, 10:30 AM
At least we will be the one giving it.............

ROFL

Nice catch.

Saleenman607
12-05-2010, 10:34 AM
I personally plan to fart in Denver's general direction.

Nice Pink Panther reference.......

MTG#10
12-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Nice Pink Panther reference.......

I thought that was a Monty Python reference

Simply Red
12-05-2010, 10:49 AM

yeah, no doubt.

Saleenman607
12-05-2010, 10:57 AM
I thought that was a Monty Python reference

I may be wrong, but I thought it was said by inspector clouseau with a french accent to the captain, in the first pink panther?

Chiefshrink
12-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Whether they cheated or not against the Chiefs at the new pile high stadium or if the Chiefs were just not ready. Today is the day Haley shows us if he has a "mean streak" in him that required payback for the way the Chiefs were handled in the first meeting.

Precisely:thumb: You will see a classic "Parcellian Ass Whip" today and Josh will learn once again "what comes around goes around":thumb:

BTW, I still stand by my original opinion that the first loss was still on Haley not having the Chiefs properly prepared psychologically and physically ready to go:rolleyes: allowing "himself" and the Chief team to overlook the Broncos of which WILL NOT happen today:thumb:

jspchief
12-05-2010, 11:01 AM
How much are club section season tickets?The seats I sat in for the Jax game were $265 per ticket, or $2650 for the season.

Smed1065
12-05-2010, 11:02 AM
ROFL

Nice catch.

Is it Noon yet?

Gracie Dean
12-05-2010, 11:17 AM
I hope we mop up the field with those scummy cheaters. Every last one of them. I hope Tebow goes crying to his mama during half-time and that josh McCheater rolls on the sideline in a fetal position

grandllama
12-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I may be wrong, but I thought it was said by inspector clouseau with a french accent to the captain, in the first pink panther?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - French Solider defending the castle in the middle of England...

Gracie Dean
12-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I hope we mop up the field with those scummy cheaters. Every last one of them. I hope Tebow goes crying to his mama during half-time and that josh McCheater rolls on the sideline in a fetal position

and that is just for starters:mad:

Lzen
12-05-2010, 12:10 PM

Monty Python

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWBUl7oT9sA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FWBUl7oT9sA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bishop_74
12-05-2010, 12:39 PM
I've never felt this way, and I am a bit ashamed, but I want Orton hurt. Not any kind of hurt, but career ending hurt.

Smed1065
12-05-2010, 12:42 PM
I've never felt this way, and I am a bit ashamed, but I want Rivers killed Not any kind of hurt, but career ending hurt.

Just saying.............Not right but not wrong.