PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs So Let's Play The What If Game...

grandllama
12-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Assuming Oakland takes care of business in the 4th quarter this is the way the AFC West stacks up:

So, let's play the what if game:

Chargers Remaining Schedule:
Kansas City
San Francisco
at Cincinnati
at Denver

So, the smart money says this is four wins for the Dolts. However, I think we have a chance next week since we'll be able to go in loose and just have fun. Cincy or Denver could be trap games for the Chargers as the teams will probably be playing for pride / their coaches jobs.

Let's predict a 3-1

Final 2010 Record 9-7

Raiders Remaining Schedule:
at Jacksonville
Denver
Indianapolis
at Kansas City

The Raiders have the most difficult remaining schedule IMHO. Jacksonville is playing tough, Indianapolis will be playing for pride. Denver will be looking for payback. And their last game is in KC.

For shits and giggles let's predict a 2-2

Final 2010 Record 8-8

Chiefs Remaining Schedule:
at San Diego
at St Louis
Tennessee
Oakland

And then it comes down to us. All four games are winnable, but history teaches us that we will screw something up. I like our chances against St Louis, Ten is reeling.

Let's go worse case scenario and predict 2-2

Final 2010 Record - 10-6 and YOUR 2010 AFC West Champions!

Basically what it comes down to after today's games, the Chargers and the Raiders have to win out to have a chance.

Lzen
12-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm not terribly confident in the Raiders' ability to hold on to this lead. But I would love it if that happens. Would just about give the division to KC.

grandllama
12-05-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not terribly confident in the Raiders' ability to hold on to this lead. But I would love it if that happens. Would just about give the division to KC.

I'm not either... I wrote this up earlier than I posted it ;-)

Lzen
12-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm not either... I wrote this up earlier than I posted it ;-)

I'm crossing my fingers. Raiders have 100 yards in penalties. Some things never change.

Skyy God
12-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Stop. Jinxing.

grandllama
12-05-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm crossing my fingers. Raiders have 100 yards in penalties. Some things never change.

Damn Chargers are going to allow the Raiders to win by their own penalties

Lzen
12-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Raiders just scored a TD.

grandllama
12-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Raiders just scored a TD.

Yep, Chargers had only had one penalty in the game for that drive, and then self destructed.

Red Dawg
12-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Raiders should win at this point. If we beat SD next week the division will be ours!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Hopefully the chargers implode...I mean...they've NEVER won a game in December in the year 2010.

FloridaMan88
12-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Only bad thing about the Chargers losing today is that they will be completely jacked up next week.

The Chiefs haven't won a game like this on the road in December in over a decade. At least they have a one game buffer now thanks to the Raiders.

Extra Point
12-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Only bad thing about the Chargers losing today is that they will be completely jacked up next week.

The Chiefs haven't won a game like this on the road in December in over a decade. At least they have a one game buffer now thanks to the Raiders.

Back to Bowe, FTW!

R8RFAN
12-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Phyllis Rivers and crew will be pissed next week, KC better bring that bigtime A game next week