PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs New Administration wants to do away with TAILGATING!

KcFanNindy
12-06-2010, 07:12 AM
YES FOLKS its true! Out of all the years I have been coming to the stadium, which I can honestly say was way back before 1986. Well was approached several Highway Patrol today working security detail, who stated that this new administration does not like folks tailgating, and they want it like they have in NEW ENGLAND.

You can no longer put up tents in the aisle, for your tailgate needs. aisle's cannot be blocked, the statement was that the administration wants to be able to drive emergency vehicles down the aisles. The troopers I talked with today, said it was stupid for the administration to try and enforce these rules on the Kansas Citians, one comment from a trooper stated, "Don't they know KC is known for Tailgating".

Well folks If you dont believe it, ask a Trooper next time at the game, and find out for yourself.....

CHANGE IS COMING.....We should have all the fans fire emails, contact the news media, etc. we can not allow them to take away our fun, and Tradition!

penguinz
12-06-2010, 07:21 AM
:rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
12-06-2010, 07:25 AM
They don't want dumbasses setting up things in the middle of the fucking aisle that is meant for cars, no.

Archie F. Swin
I wouldn't want to get in the way of a fire truck coming to put out your station wagon after your hibachi got out of hand.

InChiefsHeaven
What the hell are you blathering about?

the Talking Can
12-06-2010, 07:29 AM
YES FOLKS its true! Out of all the years I have been coming to the stadium, which I can honestly say was way back before 1986. Well was approached several Highway Patrol today working security detail, who stated that this new administration does not like folks tailgating, and they want it like they have in NEW ENGLAND.

You can no longer put up tents in the aisle, for your tailgate needs. aisle's cannot be blocked, the statement was that the administration wants to be able to drive emergency vehicles down the aisles. The troopers I talked with today, said it was stupid for the administration to try and enforce these rules on the Kansas Citians, one comment from a trooper stated, "Don't they know KC is known for Tailgating".

Well folks If you dont believe it, ask a Trooper next time at the game, and find out for yourself.....

CHANGE IS COMING.....We should have all the fans fire emails, contact the news media, etc. we can not allow them to take away our fun, and Tradition!

yeah man, i heard Glenn Beck talking about that

**** that shit, they'll never take my guns or turkey fryer!!!!!!!11

dave0320
12-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Jim, is this a joke?

Dave Lane
12-06-2010, 08:01 AM
And everyone said Obama isn't a Muslim!! This is his handy work!!1!!!!!111

Slainte
12-06-2010, 08:07 AM
I wish the good Lord would make tailgating illegal under the ten Commandments...

Radar Chief
12-06-2010, 08:09 AM
And everyone said Obama isn't a Muslim!! This is his handy work!!1!!!!!111

Yea, where’s my bible and my gun. There’s retribution to distribute.

cmh6476
12-06-2010, 08:23 AM
yeah it's true, it's going to end up like the royals where you have to go in or you can't stay outside. They don't want people tailgating because they get more money from concessions when you are inside the venue

alsonotreally

dave0320
12-06-2010, 08:31 AM
Next they will not allow you to bring beer into the parking lot.

Stinger
12-06-2010, 08:39 AM
You can no longer put up tents in the aisle, for your tailgate needs. aisle's cannot be blocked, the statement was that the administration wants to be able to drive emergency vehicles down the aisles.

You do know they are enforcing rules that have already been in place, those rules have been around for a while. Up until now apparently they have looked the other way.

Important Parking and Tailgating Information for Chiefs Fans:

1. One vehicle per parking space.
2. Parking passes and parking spaces are for vehicles only, and cannot be used for trailers, grills, tables, additional tailgating spaces, etc.
3. All vehicles pulling a trailer of any kind will be charged for an extra parking space and must park in the grass.
4. You must tailgate in front of or behind your vehicle.
5. Saving spaces is not permitted.
6. Parking passes do not guarantee a specific parking spot.
7. Roadways, aisles, and other parking spaces must be kept free of tailgating equipment so that vehicles may park or pass.
8. If your vehicle is too large to fit in the 8’X16’ space in the lot, you must park in the back of the lot or in the grass.
9. Parking lots close 90 minutes following games or stadium events.
10. Overnight parking is not allowed.
11. Violations of these policies may result in the loss of reserved parking and/or purchase of season tickets.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation with arrowhead security and TRAFFIC personnel, KCPD, and MSHP officers on our complex.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/parking-and-tailgating.html

blaise
12-06-2010, 08:40 AM
they took er jobs!

JOhn
12-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Same rumor happens every few years....WHEN the start enforcing the existing rules.:shake:

KCUnited
12-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Post this to your wall if you want to keep your rights.

Arrowhead Tailgate Boycott, Next Sunday, December 12th.

Bane
12-06-2010, 08:53 AM
I saw Clark Hunt in Best Buy and he calls BULLSHIT.

JOhn
12-06-2010, 08:53 AM

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Man it doesn't take much more the a stray comment to get the masses in uproar.

bevischief
12-06-2010, 08:57 AM
You do know they are enforcing rules that have already been in place, those rules have been around for a while. Up until now apparently they have looked the other way.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/parking-and-tailgating.html

They were looking the other way yesterday...

Stinger
12-06-2010, 09:03 AM
They were looking the other way yesterday...

Sorry just assumed the OP had some validity, guess the old you know what happens when you "assume" applied in this case....

ROYC75
12-06-2010, 09:09 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Man that will really show them.:LOL:

dave0320
12-06-2010, 09:12 AM
No tents were allowed to go up in parking lot "C" yesterday; don't know about other lots.

bevischief
12-06-2010, 09:15 AM
No tents were allowed to go up in parking lot "C" yesterday; don't know about other lots.

There was a ton of tents and horse shoes being played in the section I was in. We were right in front of Royal's stadium on the south side.

DaFace
12-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Oh the humanity!

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk.

tomahawk kid
12-06-2010, 09:31 AM
I was in lot C yesterday as well, and there were multiple tents up.

Just like with anything, there's been some folks who have been getting out of hand.

2-3 tents waaaaay out into the aisle etc. I think they're just trying to police that piece of it.

I've seen some aisles where you can hardly walk, much less drive a gold cart through.

MOhillbilly
12-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Chicken Little.

SAUTO
12-06-2010, 09:35 AM
I was in lot C yesterday as well, and there were multiple tents up.

Just like with anything, there's been some folks who have been getting out of hand.

2-3 tents waaaaay out into the aisle etc. I think they're just trying to police that piece of it.

I've seen some aisles where you can hardly walk, much less drive a gold cart through.

who's got that kind of money?

threebag
12-06-2010, 09:37 AM
I could tell by the tail of their plane at the airport. The tailgate police have arrived. They parked right beside the repost police copter.

Sully
12-06-2010, 09:37 AM
They've definitely made it more difficult the past few years.

tomahawk kid
12-06-2010, 09:48 AM
who's got that kind of money?

:)

boogblaster
12-06-2010, 09:49 AM
I don't follow many rules anyway .......

Demonpenz
12-06-2010, 10:22 AM

Ray "likes" this

KcFanNindy
12-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Jim, is this a joke?

Its no Joke, Dave!

We were instructed that the tents could not be put in the aisles, due to in case of emergencies. So that they could get to the emergency.

We observed the highway patrol goin up and down aisles telling people to clear the aisles free.

Phobia
12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Its no Joke, Dave!

We were instructed that the tents could not be put in the aisles, due to in case of emergencies. So that they could get to the emergency.

We observed the highway patrol goin up and down aisles telling people to clear the aisles free.

Which = "They're doin away with TAILGATING!!!"

kstater
12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
I can't believe those bastards are wanting to keep the passage ways open.

|Zach|
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Which = "They're doin away with TAILGATING!!!"

LMAO

Pablo
12-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Which = "They're doin away with TAILGATING!!!"Definitely.

What fun is a big outdoor party if there are emergency aisles?

THEIR JUST GONNA SET UP BIG GATES IN THOSE 'EMERICENCY' AISLES AND BLOCK ALL THE CHIEFS FANS N AND SET THEM ON FIRE AND THEYRE WONT BE NEWAY OUT AND THEN EVERYONE WILL BE BURNT UP AND DIE AND TAILGATING WILL BE DEAD JUS LIKE THE KNEW ADMINISTRATION WANTED IN THE FIRST PLCAE!!!!!!!

|Zach|
12-06-2010, 07:27 PM
You guys are killing me with this thread.
ROFL

Pablo
12-06-2010, 07:29 PM
You guys are killing me with this thread.
ROFLOne time this Highway Patrolman told me I was drunk and ugly.

Those sonsabitches never know what they're talking about.

Bill Brasky
12-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Is having a tent really that big a deal (assuming no precipitation)? I need a grill, beer, and brats to have an awesome tailgate.

Pablo
12-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Is having a tent really that big a deal (assuming no precipitation)? I need a grill, beer, and brats to have an awesome tailgate.WELL YEA IT IS. IF U LOVE AMERICA AND UR FREEDOM AND STUFF. IF U WANNA LET THE KNEW ADMIN TOTALLY KILL WHAT WE WORKED SOOO HARD HEAR FOR IN KC FOR THE LAST 110 YEARS THEN U GO RIGHT AHEAD BUT IM NOT GONNA LAY DOWN FOR THE MAN. UNLESS THAT MAN IS A HI-PO CUZ THEY USUALLY NO ALL THE INSIDE INFO BFOR NEONE ELSE.

Bill Lundberg
12-06-2010, 07:32 PM

Yeah, I had a tent in lot C yesterday. The trooper just came by and asked that we not have it in the middle of the isle while we were setting it up. I moved it two feet towards my truck and tailgated my ass off with no interruptions.

kstater
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I had a tent in lot C yesterday. The trooper just came by and asked that we not have it in the middle of the isle while we were setting it up. I moved it two feet towards my truck and tailgated my ass off with no interruptions.

Yeah, but I bet Pioli was glaring at you from his office.

|Zach|
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM

How does it feel to be a slave to the new administration?

Pablo
12-06-2010, 07:35 PM
HAY SCOTT U CAN TAKE UR LOMBARDI AND SHOVE IT UP UR ASS SIDEWAYS IF U THINK THAT MEANS I CANT PLAY BEANTOSS OUTSIDE OF MY SUBURBAN NEMORE. YEA IF U WANNA BRING CHAMPIONSHIPS TO KC U BETTER BRING SOME SRSLY REAL POLICY CHANGES WHERE IT COUNTS: THE PARKING LOT.

IF U CANT SMELL THE BBQ AND SEE TITTIES BEIN FLASHES AN SHIT HTEN I DONT WANNA WIN NOTHING EVER. CHAMPIONSHIPS BEGIN IN THE LOT AND END ON THE FIELD!!!! AND DON5T U EVAR FORGET IT.

stevieray
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Is having a tent really that big a deal (assuming no precipitation)? I need a grill, beer, and brats to have an awesome tailgate.

shade in the summer, or with walls...blocks cold wind.

Phobia
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Honestly though, why is the Highway Patrol policing parking lots?

Bill Lundberg
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM
How does it feel to be a slave to the new administration?

It was pretty rough, if I had the extra 2 feet, I could have brought my recliner. THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRedChief
12-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Honestly though, why is the Highway Patrol policing parking lots?In case something gets out of hand or someone fails to follow the rules the hired guns are empowered to arrest. You know that so you may give chit to a stupid 16 year old parking attendant but if the Highway patrol tells you to not do something and you choose to do it.....your risking ruining your day.

BigRedChief
12-06-2010, 08:21 PM
No tents were allowed to go up in parking lot "C" yesterday; don't know about other lots.Dave, how you old friend? Life treating ya good?

Mr. Laz
12-06-2010, 08:22 PM
yeah man, i heard Glenn Beck talking about that

**** that shit, they'll never take my guns or turkey fryer!!!!!!!11:LOL:

Phobia
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
In case something gets out of hand or someone fails to follow the rules the hired guns are empowered to arrest. You know that so you may give chit to a stupid 16 year old parking attendant but if the Highway patrol tells you to not do something and you choose to do it.....your risking ruining your day.

Well, I understand uniforms from City of KC and Jackson Cty deputies but do not understand Highway Patrol.

BigRedChief
12-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Well, I understand uniforms from City of KC and Jackson Cty deputies but do not understand Highway Patrol.Politics? Maybe something written into the lease?

mdstu
12-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Well, I understand uniforms from City of KC and Jackson Cty deputies but do not understand Highway Patrol.

Could be that they are looking for some extra revenue and the Chiefs are paying.

mdstu
12-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Or maybe it was written into the tax bill passed for the renovations?

Kyle DeLexus
12-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah, but I bet Pioli was glaring at you from his office.

This needs some credit. Great line.

gblowfish
12-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't think I've ever seen MSHP at Arrowhead ever. They have Faurot Field in Columbia, but Arrowhead belongs to KCPD and Jackson County Sheriff's Dept.

tate2133
12-06-2010, 09:06 PM
what phobia thinks would be correct...the Missouri Highway Patrol technically only has jurisdiction on the highway 'right-away'...not even the 'highway'...so this would definitely be overstepping their bounds if the were in uniform

Thig Lyfe
12-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Sharia law strikes again.

Titty Meat
12-06-2010, 09:19 PM
LETS COOK THIS MUTHERFUCKER

Bugeater
12-06-2010, 09:21 PM
what phobia thinks would be correct...the Missouri Highway Patrol technically only has jurisdiction on the highway 'right-away'...not even the 'highway'...so this would definitely be overstepping their bounds if the were in uniform
ROFL

TinyEvel
12-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Why can't you guys be more like us in California and just take a cab from the sushi restaurant to the game.
Oh, and get there at halftime and leave at the top of the 4th qtr.

:D

kcfanXIII
12-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Why can't you guys be more like us in California and just take a cab from the sushi restaurant to the game.
Oh, and get there at halftime and leave at the top of the 4th qtr.

:D

and LA wonders why they don't have a team...

MTG#10
12-07-2010, 12:14 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1Y73sPHKxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SAUTO
12-07-2010, 12:17 PM

why? hell the water patrol is merging with the highway patrol here in Mo. they can get you anywhere.

Sassy Squatch
12-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Hide yo kids Hide yo wife!!!!!!!!

Bowser
12-07-2010, 12:42 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsdXmYGFBcU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsdXmYGFBcU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jettio
12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
I think the State Troopers will let you pitch a tent anywhere as long as some, or at least one, of the tailgaters in your tent have had cosmetic titty surgery.

Lzen
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Was this person drunk when he typed this?

Phobia
12-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Was this person drunk when he typed this?

At 7:12 AM? ..... Yes.

HMc
12-08-2010, 04:13 AM
I'd guess highway patrol offered them the best deal on pay-for-policing.

All our sports events here have it, cops aren't much more $$$ than private security and a lot more effective at both prevention and reaction.

Jenson71
12-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Don't you people realize there are no emergencies! Have you been in an emergency!? NO! This is a ploy by the Chiefs to rob their good fans of their money. This is scam, this is seriously restricting our God given freedoms protected by the Constitution. They are lying!

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-08-2010, 04:58 AM
I saw someone with a KU tent up at MNF. Administration can do the fuck away with that asap.

Bill Lundberg
12-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Which one of you is part of this group?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TX8fqHyUe0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2TX8fqHyUe0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MOhillbilly
12-10-2010, 10:51 AM
i would stomp those fools if they puked in front of my rig.

Dayze
12-10-2010, 10:55 AM
i'd puke too if I drank Natty Light.

gblowfish
12-10-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't know where those fools are from, but from their accents, they sound like they're Guidos from New Jersey. And yes, puking at the tailgate is extremely bad form. Shotgunning Natty Light? Classy. I guess its better if they're gonna hurl to do it on the pavement than in their seat. Nice that the guy drinking till he pukes "is our driver." Great, just great....

Bill Lundberg
12-10-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't know where those fools are from, but from their accents, they sound like they're Guidos from New Jersey. And yes, puking at the tailgate is extremely bad form. Shotgunning Natty Light? Classy. I guess its better if they're gonna hurl to do it on the pavement than in their seat. Nice that the guy drinking till he pukes "is our driver." Great, just great....

Not to mention screaming "THIS IS AMERICA" over and over again while blowing chunks.