PDA

View Full Version : Poop I let him off the hook, but this should be fun!

BossChief
12-06-2010, 09:15 PM
As many of you know, KnowMo and I had a post exchange a few months back where he made the comment that

"If the Chiefs win more games than the Broncos, I will leave the Planet forever!"

Im not much for the leaving forever stuff and would like him to stick around, but he should have a sort of blackeye for the statement to make him think about the foolish shit he posts here...so here is our chance to give him that black eye as a collective.

He and I have agreed that I should own his sig rights (for an undetermined amount of time) and that the Planet should:

1. Have a bunch of suggestions for what should be included in his "new sig"

2. have the Planet take a vote for what the best suggestion is and then he will add it as his sig to wear below his each and every post.

So, what say you Planet?

How bad should we make it?

Bane
12-06-2010, 09:18 PM

Seriously though,**** him.That bitch should kick rocks.

Molitoth
12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
He should just quit being such a dumb homer and become even a tad more realistic.

Mile High Mania would be a legit role model.

BossChief
12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
I was kinda thinking that making him keep his current one would be good, but Im sure many of you can think of better ideas than that.

Shogun
12-06-2010, 09:21 PM
#2 is the shit.

BossChief
12-06-2010, 09:21 PM
"pay no attention to this post, it is from the biggest blind homer alive today"

BigMeatballDave
12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Sounds fun, but it wont matter much. He hasnt been around much lately.

GloryDayz
12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
It was an emotional comment, let him off the hook... We're Chiefs fans, who know quality...

baitism
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
"I got front row seats to the donkey show!"

Lzen
12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Donkey punched.

Chiefspants
12-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Is he even around anymore?

Chief Chief
12-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Post a video clip of Fred Armisen's SNL character "Ferecito" saying: "I'm jus' keedeeng!!" and "Dios mio!".

DaFace
12-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Denver Broncos: Cheating their way to victory for 50 years.

Awesome Aric
12-06-2010, 09:50 PM

Seriously though,**** him.That bitch should kick rocks.

What's up with this fake bad ass personality you try and pull off?

Every time I see your posts you're asspained ass hell.

kysirsoze
12-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Is he even around anymore?

Being scarce after the Chiefs beat the Donks in no way means he won't be back to his homer ways. Wait till their interim coach leads them to a meaningless late season run.

rockymtnchief
12-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah, he's still around and popping off. He posted today about Bowlen being the best owner in all of sports.

Send him to MHM school and give him a good sig. I could care less if he stays.

chasedude
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
What's up with this fake bad ass personality you try and pull off?

Every time I see your posts you're asspained ass hell.

What the hell does his attitude matter to you?

Awesome Aric
12-06-2010, 10:03 PM
What the hell does his attitude matter to you?

Well nothing matters if you put it that way. But it's the internet so I can call out whatever the hell I please.

BossChief
12-06-2010, 10:03 PM

IMO this is the current leader and should be a finalist.

Bewbies
12-06-2010, 10:05 PM
IMO this is the current leader and should be a finalist.

I'd vote for it too.

chasedude
12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Well nothing matters if you put it that way. But it's the internet so I can call out whatever the hell I please.

Feeling a little butthurt?

chasedude
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM

Yup, good vote from me too. :LOL:

chief52
12-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Doesn't everyone have sigs blocked...???

Awesome Aric
12-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Feeling a little butthurt?

Absolutely not.

You feelin' a little mad?

Bugeater
12-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Doesn't everyone have sigs blocked...???
That was my first thought. I'm not even sure what mine is right now, or if I even have one.

LiL stumppy
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM

And you snap back with your own style of internet-badassness.

Classic

Awesome Aric
12-06-2010, 10:25 PM
And you snap back with your own style of internet-badassness.

Classic

I didn't mean it that way sir.

big nasty kcnut
12-06-2010, 10:29 PM
his sig should be i like the supple juices of john elways dick

chasedude
12-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Absolutely not.

You feelin' a little mad?

Absolutely not.

Still on a high from watching the game Sunday :thumb:

kysirsoze
12-06-2010, 11:41 PM
his sig should be i like the supple juices of john elways dick

Got my vote.

Chiefspants
12-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Uh, I think a sig of, "Denver 1997 and 1998 super bowl championships, brought to you by Johnson and Johnson's Premium Vaseline." Should do the trick, it should probably be over a picture of a bottle of vaseline as well, just to complete the effect.

FD
12-06-2010, 11:45 PM
His sig should be a collection of his most homeristic quotes about McDaniels over the last two years and how he was going to lead Denver to the promised land.

ClevelandBronco
12-06-2010, 11:55 PM
If you want to continue the charade that KnowMo is really a Broncos fan, by all means, have it your way.

Fritz88
12-06-2010, 11:58 PM
His current sig is pretty sweet.

LaChapelle
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Josh McDaniels was our HC
and all we got was this lousy Tebow

KcMizzou
12-07-2010, 12:34 AM
and all we got was this lousy TebowROFL

Fairplay
12-07-2010, 12:48 AM
"pay no attention to this post, it is from the biggest blind homer alive today"

heh

Fairplay
12-07-2010, 12:53 AM
You could make a Poll for the what the sig could be.

No sense in making any rash decisions on it. Though BossChief should get ultimate vote no matter the outcome.

At least this place will get some laughs out of this, stretch it out a bit.

BossChief
12-07-2010, 01:22 AM
You could make a Poll for the what the sig could be.

No sense in making any rash decisions on it. Though BossChief should get ultimate vote no matter the outcome.

At least this place will get some laughs out of this, stretch it out a bit.

I plan on letting this thread roll for as long as it takes until we have a good 10-15 choices for the poll and then letting the Planet decide what it should be...I prefer a statement that best suits his posts and a good picture that matches up with the statement well, as Im sure many here can agree on, but ultimately I want the Planet to decide because as a whole this place is afar more creative than I could ever dream of being.

rep to the first person to create a good "blind homer simpson"

Chief Faithful
12-07-2010, 02:08 PM
His sig should be a collection of his most homeristic quotes about McDaniels over the last two years and how he was going to lead Denver to the promised land.

I second this especially his quotes about McKid.

Quesadilla Joe
12-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Being scarce after the Chiefs beat the Donks in no way means he won't be back to his homer ways. Wait till their interim coach leads them to a meaningless late season run.

I wasn't here much after we beat you by like 50 a few weeks ago. If I'm not at work I'm playing Black Ops right now.

Quesadilla Joe
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
and all we got was this lousy Tebow

LMAO

Donger
12-07-2010, 03:08 PM
If I'm not at work I'm playing Black Ops right now.

Say 'Hi' to Josh for us. I bet he makes a bitchin' sniper.

kysirsoze
12-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I wasn't here much after we beat you by like 50 a few weeks ago. If I'm not at work I'm playing Black Ops right now.

Hey, at this point I'll be glad to see you get some fodder for your posts. That probably means you guys are wrecking shit for the Dolts and the Faiders. Godspeed!

Bane
12-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I wasn't here much after we beat you by like 50 a few weeks ago. If I'm not at work I'm sucking Black cocks right now.

fyp

talastan
12-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Here is my suggestion:

Disclaimer - "The above post in no way reflects the sentiments of the NFL and its affiliates; nor the Denver Broncos, its players, front office, or coaching staff. The above post in no way reflects reality or any other non-homer perception thereof."

booger
12-07-2010, 03:21 PM
well first things first. his new name has to have Mc in front of the current version.

Second, someone with outstanding photo shop skills must find a pic of the most butt ugly looking donkey on the face of the earth. Josh will play the role of the jockey and ride that pig butt nasty beast with a hoody and a great big smile on his face.

Third, the beast(the donkey, not josh) must have a unicorn like growth from it's head. it will resemble a dildo of some sort. Just not a stiff one but more like a floppy jellydong like the lesies use when double donging each other. And josh must use it to smack himself in the forehead when he gets angry or confused.

That is a sig that only McKnowmo could wear.

HotRoute
12-07-2010, 03:32 PM
A picture of Haley pointing at mcdaniels with the caption "your fired"

ReynardMuldrake
12-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Just put his own quote as his sig. It will make him look like a hypocrite.

King_Chief_Fan
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
I think the planet should pick his username and avatar.........forget the sig line...

BossChief
12-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I think the planet should pick his username and avatar.........forget the sig line...

If he was an asshole, or prickish in any way, I would do exactly that or ask for a mod to step in and kick his ass to the curb...but while he may be a rabid homer of a rival team and he tends to get under the skin of some of the thin skin posters around here, he is part of this community and I didnt feel the need to uberclown him to that degree.

I offered him to change his username to CasselRules or to have us vote on his new avatar OR sig.

I think that is fair.

SAUTO
12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Props to boss chief here. Stand up to let the homer hang around. He's comedy gold sometimes and always nice about it
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
12-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Bump in case somebody missed it. Anybody care to add any more suggestions?

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2010, 07:07 PM

Have a sig contest, give plenty of time to make a sig....Say until about April....Then have a vote, with a poll.....If needed have multiple 'brackets' and say have the top X from each bracket have a face off. One submission per user. The results of the poll are binding, and he should be forced to wear the sig as a mark of shame, or just leave.

Also if it is ever discovered he has a mult, his mult shall be forced to wear the sig.

Clause 627328 Paragraph A: If knowmo doesn't wear the sig, or leaves after it gets forced on him, Awesome Aric shall wear it.

Edit: I also like new name....and avatar......If he really wants to stay then let him be re-born.

I think he should get a new name / avatar AND sig if he wants to back out on his bet

kysirsoze
12-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Knowmo has to fapping to the amount of attention this thread is getting him. I hope the final decision is humiliating enough to make up for it.

Sassy Squatch
12-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Knowmo has to fapping to the amount of attention this thread is getting him. I hope the final decision is humiliating enough to make up for it.
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/46/jackoff_2.gif

BossChief
12-09-2010, 07:28 PM

Have a sig contest, give plenty of time to make a sig....Say until about April....Then have a vote, with a poll.....If needed have multiple 'brackets' and say have the top X from each bracket have a face off. One submission per user. The results of the poll are binding, and he should be forced to wear the sig as a mark of shame, or just leave.

Also if it is ever discovered he has a mult, his mult shall be forced to wear the sig.

Clause 627328 Paragraph A: If knowmo doesn't wear the sig, or leaves after it gets forced on him, Awesome Aric shall wear it.

Edit: I also like new name....and avatar......If he really wants to stay then let him be re-born.

I think he should get a new name / avatar AND sig if he wants to back out on his bet

its not that big of a deal IMO.

The Sig is all I will have him wear, he has agreed to do so.

It doesnt have to be a quote or anything...it can be a photoshopped pic, or possibly a gif or something...

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2010, 07:30 PM
its not that big of a deal IMO.

Its your bet, but I cant stand people that welch on bets...I would make it more drastic than just a sig....But I will participate in making the sig if/when it happens if thats what the contest will be.

Personally If I were him, I couldnt stand to show my face....But it is his pride / dignity...

Rams Fan
12-09-2010, 07:34 PM

You weren't when the Rams beat the Broncos by 3 either and I said the Rams would beat the Broncos.

HOW THE HELL IS BOWLEN THE GREATEST OWNER IN SPORTS?

Edit: The thread that he said Bowlen was the greatest owner in sports, I posted a rumor about him switching teams with Kroenke. He didn't show up after I posted it.

BossChief
12-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Its your bet, but I cant stand people that welch on bets...I would make it more drastic than just a sig....But I will participate in making the sig if/when it happens if thats what the contest will be.

Personally If I were him, I couldnt stand to show my face....But it is his pride / dignity...

It wasn't really a bet, it was more a return comment to a statement I had made.

The contest is right now. Get to work.

Make up something you think would be a good fit for his role here on CP and if it wins, when I run a poll in a month or so (the week leading into the playoffs), he WILL wear it.

bevischief
12-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Mcdaniels rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good...

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2010, 09:19 PM
It wasn't really a bet, it was more a return comment to a statement I had made.

The contest is right now. Get to work.

Make up something you think would be a good fit for his role here on CP and if it wins, when I run a poll in a month or so (the week leading into the playoffs), he WILL wear it.

on it