PDA

View Full Version : Football Heard today that when Dungver gets their new coach next year they will still be payin

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 05:23 PM
shanarat AND Mcdumbass

teehehehehe

salame
12-07-2010, 05:24 PM
this whole dungver thing is really gay
it's not funny at all
would kansas shitty be funny?
no it wouldn't

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Fuck Dungver.

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:25 PM
it's not funny at all
no it wouldn't

There is no comedic value in switching the name around for any team really, it's similar to elementary school jokes.

The Franchise
it's not funny at all
no it wouldn't

This.

threebag
Fuck the shit out of dungver

Gracie Dean
There is no comedic value in switching the name around for any team really, it's similar to elementary school jokes.

who the fuck are you noob?

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 05:26 PM
then I don't suppose you like the name "pile High stadium" either?

Too bad

Bane
who the **** are you noob?

Just another DUNGVER dipshit that thinks anyone here give a **** what he has to say.

Awesome Aric
who the fuck are you noob?

IDK what's worse me being a noob, or you being here for 10 years.

salame
12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
I mean I am not personally attacking the thread starter I have seen it used a lot around here recently and I feel like it's about as "cool" as a your mom joke.

good comedy works like this

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/cutler.jpg

The Franchise
12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Dungver - Dumb.
Faiders - Dumb.
Dolts - Dumb.
Q ueefs - Dumb.

kstater
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Well this is an interesting development.

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
IDK what's worse me being a noob, or you being here for 10 years.

charter member 10 years to you dumbass

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:29 PM
charter member 10 years to you dumbass

Why are you so mad?

Mile High Mania

Oh I don't know... anyone that has been paying attention already knew this was the case.

Gracie Dean

yup they will be paying 3 head coaches

bwahahaLMAO

kstater
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh I don't know... anyone that has been paying attention already knew this was the case.

LMAO

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:31 PM

Never hurts to remind everyone of the EPIC fail though.:thumb:

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:31 PM
I heard Shanny's contract terminated when he signed with the Redskins, which makes perfect sense.

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 05:32 PM
I heard Shanny's contract terminated when he signed with the Redskins, which makes perfect sense.

Not according to ESPN todayROFL

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:32 PM

:rolleyes: DUMB ASS.......ROFL

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Oh sorry.

CaliforniaChief
12-07-2010, 05:34 PM

It didn't terminate it...it just reduced what Bowlen would have otherwise paid.

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Either way, Bowlen is a billionaire. I'm sure he has no problem paying 3 guys at once. He's paying so many people enough as it is.

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Either way, Bowlen is a billionaire. I'm sure he has no problem paying 3 guys at once. He's paying so many people enough as it is.

Brilliant.You should be on the Donks staff.

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Brilliant.You should be on the Donks staff.

Shanny, McD, and the new coach.

SDChiefs
12-07-2010, 05:42 PM

Whatever was is paying him comes out of his denver salary but denver still has to pay the remainder from what I heard.

CaliforniaChief
12-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Sorry dude, there's just no way to spin it. The Broncos are a disaster. They have gone from being a perennial contender/Super Bowl Champion to being a dysfunctional joke.

"Bowlen's billions" has only enabled the train wreck.

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Sorry dude, there's just no way to spin it. The Broncos are a disaster. They have gone from being a perennial contender/Super Bowl Champion to being a dysfunctional joke.

I'm not spinning anything. Bowlen isn't worried about this at all. You shouldn't either.

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:45 PM

It's like taking a fat girl to red Lobster and expecting to get out of buying her the $8 piece of chocolate cake for dessert.

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm not spinning anything. Bowlen isn't worried about this at all. You shouldn't either.

oh we aren't worried, we are ROFL does this count against their salary cap?

Will they cheat again You betcya

okiedokieokoye
12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Lets get back to the juicy fighting!

The Franchise
12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
oh we aren't worried, we are ROFL does this count against their salary cap?

Will they cheat again You betcya

What salary cap? :spock:

CaliforniaChief
12-07-2010, 05:50 PM

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:50 PM

Dude lighten up a lil,this is CP not wikipedia.:shake:

salame
12-07-2010, 05:52 PM

http://llenrock.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/knowledge-is-power.gif

The Franchise
12-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Dude lighten up a lil

That's funny coming from you.

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Dude lighten up a lil,this is CP not wikipedia.:shake:

You of all people?

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 05:53 PM

That is why I was asking all of the football genius guys here

I didn't ...don't know

I admit when I am wrong

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:55 PM
That's funny coming from you.

You of all people?

Not knowing something and posting stupid shit to be an asshole are 2 different things.

salame
12-07-2010, 05:57 PM
fyi it's never counted against the cap before

The Franchise
12-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Not knowing something and posting stupid shit to be an asshole are 2 different things.

And you're lumping me into which of those categories?

Bane
12-07-2010, 05:58 PM
And you're lumping me into which of those categories?

Neither.Informing someone (Noswad) who doesn't know something,and piling on a dumbass (Dungver Fucks) is the difference I'm trying to make.

Awesome Aric
12-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Neither.Informing someone (Noswad) who doesn't know something,and piling on a dumbass (Dungver Fucks) is the difference I'm trying to make.

You are so damn angry all the time man what is it with you?

salame
12-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Neither.Informing someone (Noswad) who doesn't know something,and piling on a dumbass (Dungver ****s) is the difference I'm trying to make.

lol
http://www.3psinapod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/p2-pouting.jpg

Bane
12-07-2010, 06:03 PM
lol
http://www.3psinapod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/p2-pouting.jpg

That made me ROFL. Now I'm all :D

salame
12-07-2010, 06:04 PM
good because you should really look into your why so serious avatar and relax bro namath

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 06:05 PM
I honestly didn't know so I asked the question

I think the whole situation is funny. I hate DUNGVER and Bowlen and pile high with all my being. Hope they kept the petroleum jelly that they used against us in the playoffs years ago...they are gonna need it

Bane
12-07-2010, 06:06 PM

I think the whole situation is funny. I hate DUNGVER and Bowlen and pile high with all my being. Hope they kept the petroleum jelly that they used against us in the playoffs years ago...they are gonna need it

There is no salary cap in 2011 because the players and owners never reached agreement on a new contract/CBA.

Gracie Dean
12-07-2010, 06:14 PM
There is no salary cap in 2011 because the players and owners never reached agreement on a new contract/CBA.

oh that makes total sense.

R&GHomer
12-07-2010, 07:11 PM
It didn't terminate it...it just reduced what Bowlen would have otherwise paid.

That's what I was thinking. Bowlen is on the hook for the difference between the contracts.

KCrockaholic
12-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Faiders - Dumb.

That one isn't dumb. Because they literally "Faid" away during the season. It's so fitting, it should be their actual name.

Fairplay
12-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Dungver

kysirsoze
12-07-2010, 07:24 PM
That one isn't dumb. Because they literally "Faid" away during the season. It's so fitting, it should be their actual name.

How can you literally do something that isn't a word?

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2010, 07:24 PM
The name dungover is lame.

Pile High is colorful.

For the kids; Please use good jokes

WebGem
12-07-2010, 07:25 PM
The name dungover is lame.

Pile High is colorful.

For the kids; Please use good jokes

Like incestco?

salame
12-07-2010, 07:26 PM

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt292/shab9000/PunchSatan.jpg

Garcia Bronco
12-07-2010, 07:28 PM
McDaniels was bought out, and the money he's paying shanahan and Josh is less than Dale Carter's contract. He's losing more money in ticket renewal than it costs to pay McDaniels.

KCrockaholic
12-07-2010, 07:32 PM

Come'on man. You get it. Here, "Fade". Happy?

milkman
12-07-2010, 08:19 PM

Even were there a salary cap, coaches salaries are not counted into the cap.

Salary caps only apply to players.

Pablo
12-07-2010, 08:26 PM
What do you do when you find out brand new information that nobody else knows about??

START A F*CKING THREAD. OH HELLS YEAH.

kysirsoze
12-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Like incestco?

LMAO Hadn't heard that one

Fairplay
12-07-2010, 08:48 PM
"donks" are a dumb name also.

Good for children but not this board.

Let me announce the news if I may...

Attentional CP members, we will stop using the words Dungver and Donks...

Thank you.

Quesadilla Joe
12-07-2010, 09:51 PM
I am just glad that we have an owner who is committed to winning no matter the cost. Bowlen knew what the financial ramifications would be and he still did it. That is why Bowlen is the best owner in professional sports.

luv
12-07-2010, 09:54 PM
I am just glad that we have an owner who is committed to winning no matter the cost. Bowlen knew what the financial ramifications would be and he still did it. That is why Bowlen is the best owner in professional sports.

:LOL:

Sassy Squatch
12-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Who gives a shit how bad our record is!!!!! As long as our owner throws around money like monkeys throw around poo, he will always lead us to victory!!!!!!

milkman
12-07-2010, 10:03 PM

Have to give you credit.

I knew you would be just the right dumbass to find a positive spin for this.

Kudos, dumbass.

TEX
12-07-2010, 11:01 PM

ROFL SPIN the tail on the donkey...

Jack
12-08-2010, 08:42 AM
it's not funny at all
no it wouldn't

I tend to agree with this.

But using "gay" to define it seems to fall somewhere along the same logic.

Mile High Mania
12-08-2010, 08:49 AM
This is almost like me going out for dinner... I order three meals - essentially because the first two I ordered sucked and I didn't want to finish them, yet I'm only going to eat the third meal while having to pay for them all.

I wouldn't like paying the tab, but it's not going to really put a dent in my finances. I'll still tip the waitress and move on.

We can all look at the potential of $12-$15M being paid for 3 coaches and think "Holy Cow, that's a boatload of wasted money". Sure, it's truly a lot of money, but it's nothing that is going to keep him up at night by any means.

InChiefsHeaven
12-08-2010, 08:54 AM
This is almost like me going out for dinner... I order three meals - essentially because the first two I ordered sucked and I didn't want to finish them, yet I'm only going to eat the third meal while having to pay for them all.

I wouldn't like paying the tab, but it's not going to really put a dent in my finances. I'll still tip the waitress and move on.

We can all look at the potential of $12-$15M being paid for 3 coaches and think "Holy Cow, that's a boatload of wasted money". Sure, it's truly a lot of money, but it's nothing that is going to keep him up at night by any means.

I'm sure Bowlen can find that kind of money in his couch cushions anyway. I just think it's funny that they'll be paying 3 coaches...but I don't envision this hurting them financially in any way. Hell, if anything it just makes Bowlen look stupid...

...which works for me!:thumb:

Mile High Mania
12-08-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm sure Bowlen can find that kind of money in his couch cushions anyway. I just think it's funny that they'll be paying 3 coaches...but I don't envision this hurting them financially in any way. Hell, if anything it just makes Bowlen look stupid...

...which works for me!:thumb:

Yep - I get it.

Kerberos
12-08-2010, 09:02 AM
"He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

Adam Shit4brains on Josh McDumbass

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Don't you think it's about time to change the sig?

Kerberos
12-08-2010, 09:04 AM

He's more like the closest to Alzheimer's of all owners in Professional sports.

Mile High Mania
12-08-2010, 09:05 AM
He's more like the closest to Alzheimer's of all owners in Professional sports.

Cool, let's start a joke series on Alzheimers...

Chief3188
12-08-2010, 10:00 AM

Okay I got one..... So this old guy goes to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor came back and said " I have some bad news, you have alzheimers and Cancer ". The man jumped up and replied " At least I don't have cancer ".

Garcia Bronco
12-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Like incestco?

We don't even refer to it as invesco. Stick with Pile High....it's funny

tooge
12-08-2010, 10:26 AM
its not the money that makes all of us chiefs fans LOL at the donks. Its the fact that now, in all likelyhood, they will have to start over with a new offensive scheme, a new defensive scheme, all of which come with a new head coach. As far as I have heard, he hasn't canned the GM yet. You know the one. The one that allowed a 34 year old first time head coach to jettison the franchise QB, franchise WR, and best RB on the team. Then, waste all the picks they got for them. And, the best part? This is absolutely the worst time in the past 20 years to be looking for a new coach since there is a decent chance at a lockout and no salary cap. Spin it however you want bronco fans. The truth is that your beloved franchise has been caught cheating on the salary cap, during games, and videotaping other teams, and karma has come back to bite you in the ass and We are loving it.

Bane
12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
its not the money that makes all of us chiefs fans LOL at the donks. Its the fact that now, in all likelyhood, they will have to start over with a new offensive scheme, a new defensive scheme, all of which come with a new head coach. As far as I have heard, he hasn't canned the GM yet. You know the one. The one that allowed a 34 year old first time head coach to jettison the franchise QB, franchise WR, and best RB on the team. Then, waste all the picks they got for them. And, the best part? This is absolutely the worst time in the past 20 years to be looking for a new coach since there is a decent chance at a lockout and no salary cap. Spin it however you want bronco fans. The truth is that your beloved franchise has been caught cheating on the salary cap, during games, and videotaping other teams, and karma has come back to bite you in the ass and We are loving it.

Rep
Posted via Mobile Device

Kerberos
12-08-2010, 11:23 AM

Not really trying to be a dick about it....BUT with an owner that is failing his franchise and his fans by BAD decisions that some have linked to this disorder it seems to me he is no better than Al Davis in that respect?

Al Davis just has no clue and is in senile dementia.

Bane
12-08-2010, 12:22 PM

:spock::rolleyes: