PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My main concern for this Cassel thing...

Frankie
12-08-2010, 10:34 PM
... is not his missing the Chargers game. It's the fact that he is still a work in progress and if he misses more than one game he may come back two or three steps back in his development. Ala, Tyson Jackson who was starting to look better before his injury sent him back to irrelevance.

I know they play two different positions, but I'm concerned about a Cassel reversal. Somebody please put my mind at ease with logic.

Thanks.

Hammock Parties
12-08-2010, 10:35 PM
If he misses the rest of the regular season I'd be concerned.

If it's just one or two games it's no big deal.

The Bad Guy
12-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Hardly the same thing. Tyson Jackson played one good half of football but largly sucked in every facet.

Cassel has been ascending for weeks now.

WebGem
12-08-2010, 10:36 PM
I hope the rest of the players step up big time because of this, whether it be now w/ Brodie or w/ Cassel after he's back, that'd give me a good overall feeling about the team.

Bewbies
12-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Hopefully Croyle plays so well we can get some picks for him??

Frankie
12-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Hopefully Croyle plays so well we can get some picks for him??

He will be a free agent. That's being discussed in another thread.

PlasticMan
12-08-2010, 10:47 PM
He will be a free agent. That's being discussed in another thread.

Could always franchise Croyle then trade him ala the pats and castle

googlegoogle
12-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Dr on the news said 50/50 now

Frankie
12-08-2010, 11:01 PM

Pioli was super familiar with Cassel. AND he was in a competition with McDaniels for him. Croyle will not have such a unique situation. If we franchise him we have to give him the required contract eqaul (I believe) to the average of the 3 highest paid NFL QBs.

1- That fact will make him far less tradable.
2- if we don't trade him we will have a back up making the same money as elite starters.

DeezNutz
12-08-2010, 11:03 PM
When did Jackson play well again? Is he even in double-digit tackles, yet?

Psyko Tek
12-08-2010, 11:07 PM

franchise croyle?
don't you have to pay top 5 money if you do that?
doesn't the player actually have to be part of the team?
can you franchise back ups?

DMAC
12-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Im willing to bet Cassel puts in MUCH more work to better himself than TJ does.

DeezNutz
12-08-2010, 11:11 PM
When did Jackson play well again? Is he even in double-digit tackles, yet?

No.

6 games and 9 ****ing tackles. Nine times? Niiiinnnneee times. Puke.

TimeForWasp
12-08-2010, 11:13 PM
... is not his missing the Chargers game. It's the fact that he is still a work in progress and if he misses more than one game he may come back two or three steps back in his development. Ala, Tyson Jackson who was starting to look better before his injury sent him back to irrelevance.

I know they play two different positions, but I'm concerned about a Cassel reversal. Somebody please put my mind at ease with logic.

Thanks.

It's a known fact that QBs come back even better than they were before after an appendectomy and being replaced by Croyles.

RealSNR
12-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Matt Cassel isn't a fat talentless piece of shit.

zonachief
12-08-2010, 11:39 PM
franchise croyle?
don't you have to pay top 5 money if you do that?
doesn't the player actually have to be part of the team?
can you franchise back ups?

Rather him stay. Very solid backup. Pay him backup money and stabilze the qb spot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Frankie
12-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Matt Cassel isn't a fat talentless piece of shit.

Until a few weeks ago he was two thirds of that. Check old CP posts if you don't believe me.

Red Dawg
12-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Instead of 40 we need run the 50 times.

Pants
12-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Hopefully Croyle plays so well we can get some picks for Cassel??

FYP

Rausch
12-09-2010, 03:39 PM

Thanks.

Fuck.

It was ok to be your neighbor, or in some distant way related, but fuck man, to agree with you.

Just.........fuck...........FUCK!1!

WhitiE
12-09-2010, 03:46 PM
FYP

Ahahah!

TheGuardian
12-09-2010, 04:16 PM
FYP

Cassel is our guy. Deal with it or find a new team to root for.

Frankie
12-09-2010, 04:25 PM

It was ok to be your neighbor, or in some distant way related, but **** man, to agree with you.

Just.........****...........****!1!

WTF?!:D

Rausch,... your posts lately..... Have you been boozing? I'm a bit worried about you dude.

Hydrae
12-09-2010, 04:31 PM
I personally believe that the light went on for Cassell that afternoon in Denver and the game finally slowed down for him. That will not change due to missing a week or two of play time.

Does that help, Frankie?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2010, 04:36 PM

We are dealing with it.*

*While simultaneously irritating the piss out of you.**

**Bonus!:thumb:

King_Chief_Fan
12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Rather him stay. Very solid backup. Pay him backup money and stabilze the qb spot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I keep hearing this very solid back up stuff and don't see where you get that..........I know he isn't reliable which is differnt than solid but you can't be solid without being reliable.

Just Passin' By
12-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Cassel had to 'repair' his mechanics after they broke down last season under the pressure early on. He's done that.

The new receivers needed to learn to run routes properly. They're getting better at that.

Receivers needed to hold on to the football. They're doing that.

The line needed to protect well enough to give him confidence. Other than Richardson, it's doing that.

None of that should fall off just because of a missed game or two.

Pants
12-09-2010, 04:41 PM

Or you can, you know, go **** yourself. I haven't told you who to cheer for or how to cheer for them, who the **** are you?

Now let me tell you what YOU should do since you started to go down this path.

****ing retards like you stuffing your mouths with Cassel cock just because he's the starting QB need to go buy some objectivity. Were you slurping on Huard's cock too when he was starting?

I don't even hate Cassel, I want him to succeed. I also don't hate Brodie and want him to succeed as well. I'm just of the opinion that Croyle has more talent than Cassel, so forgive me for getting excited about the chance to see what he can do with a solid team around him. I don't care who the QB is as long as he plays well.

MOhillbilly
12-09-2010, 04:44 PM
No.

6 games and 9 ****ing tackles. Nine times? Niiiinnnneee times. Puke.

jfc

michaelj_58
12-09-2010, 04:51 PM
he will be back for rams game or titans game with very little rust,It's going to work out dude.because we actually have a team around him. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowanian
12-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Bullshit Frankie.

Your main concern is if Dancing with the Stars conflicts with the recording of Glee on your dvr.

Frankie
12-09-2010, 05:00 PM
The other side of the coin:

The only chance we have to get anything in a Croyle trade is for him to come out and play almost elite. that's the only way IMO that Pioli will do with him like Billichek did with Cassel. And for that, Brodie will probably have to be shown off the rest of the season. In that unlikely scenario would you pull Brodie when Cassel is healthy or do you want him to keep starting?

ROYC75
12-09-2010, 05:02 PM

LMAO OK, that made me laugh, Thanks.

Frankie
12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Bullshit Frankie.

Your main concern is if Dancing with the Stars conflicts with the recording of Glee on your dvr.

Not having watched a minute of those shows I wonder how YOU are familiar with them and their schedule? :hmmm: Is the closet now unlocked at your household? :D

TheGuardian
12-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Or you can, you know, go **** yourself. I haven't told you who to cheer for or how to cheer for them, who the **** are you?

Now let me tell you what YOU should do since you started to go down this path.

****ing retards like you stuffing your mouths with Cassel cock just because he's the starting QB need to go buy some objectivity. Were you slurping on Huard's cock too when he was starting?

I don't even hate Cassel, I want him to succeed. I also don't hate Brodie and want him to succeed as well. I'm just of the opinion that Croyle has more talent than Cassel, so forgive me for getting excited about the chance to see what he can do with a solid team around him. I don't care who the QB is as long as he plays well.

I was just as hard on Cassel as the dumb **** CAssel haters just like you until it became clear that he's turned the corner and improved, and is going to be here for a while.

Your opinon is one made up of horse and shit. Croyle is 0-9 as a ****ing starter you god damn moron of epic proportions. We're 8-4 for the first time since Jesus was ressurected, CAssel is 23-4 in terms of TD's to picks and you're all jacking your tiny wenis off to the prospect of starting a guy who is winless as a starter for our most difficult task of the season.

And you're calling other people retards? It's obvious to anyone that knows more than a god damned mental midget such as yourself, that Croyle isn't more talented than Cassel, and if he were he would never have gone ****ing winless in his entire career to this point. **** even Huard won some games.

It's funny that you're talking about people being on CAssel's jock when you're having a pillowbitery jizz fest at the prospect of starting a guy with zero wins on his record as a starter for our most important game in 7 ****ing years.

Go kill yourself you ****ing inbred.

Pants
12-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I was just as hard on Cassel as the dumb **** CAssel haters just like you until it became clear that he's turned the corner and improved, and is going to be here for a while.

Your opinon is one made up of horse and shit. Croyle is 0-9 as a ****ing starter you god damn moron of epic proportions. We're 8-4 for the first time since Jesus was ressurected, CAssel is 23-4 in terms of TD's to picks and you're all jacking your tiny wenis off to the prospect of starting a guy who is winless as a starter for our most difficult task of the season.

And you're calling other people retards? It's obvious to anyone that knows more than a god damned mental midget such as yourself, that Croyle isn't more talented than Cassel, and if he were he would never have gone ****ing winless in his entire career to this point. **** even Huard won some games.

It's funny that you're talking about people being on CAssel's jock when you're having a pillowbitery jizz fest at the prospect of starting a guy with zero wins on his record as a starter for our most important game in 7 ****ing years.

Go kill yourself you ****ing inbred.

Yeah, Cassel's numbers are amazing. Yes, he has been playing much better lately. I don't know what it has to do with anything I said, but nice rant, bro. You're good at those.

TheGuardian
12-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, Cassel's numbers are amazing. Yes he has been playing much better lately. I don't know what it has to do with anything I said, but nice rant, bro. You're good at those.

Because every since it was announced you've been like a fucking school girl with excitement over Brodie getting a start. It makes no fucking sense. You're excited over a guy that is winless, going into our toughest game of the season on the road because you're a CAssel hater?

Jesus Christ.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2010, 05:24 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

The hills...are a-live....with the sound of...

BULLSHIT.LMAO

Pants
12-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Because every since it was announced you've been like a ****ing school girl with excitement over Brodie getting a start. It makes no ****ing sense. You're excited over a guy that is winless, going into our toughest game of the season on the road because you're a CAssel hater?

Jesus Christ.

No, I'm excited because I want to see what Brodie can do. I do not hate Cassel. Obviously, you can't ready every post I make, so you probably missed some, but I've been excited about Cassel's play ever since we took AZ apart.

TheGuardian
12-09-2010, 05:44 PM
No, I'm excited because I want to see what Brodie can do. I do not hate Cassel. Obviously, you can't ready every post I make, so you probably missed some, but I've been excited about Cassel's play ever since we took AZ apart.

If this were against St Louis? Sure.

But Brodie doesn't figure to be in the long term plans here except as a backup. We have a shot at winning a playoff game, or games, this season. And that is due to the defense and CAssel improving. Brodie has meant nothing to this season as a player in terms of what has happened on the field. I was excited about CAssel having a chance to show what he can do with some real high level pressure on him.

Ming the Merciless
12-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Faggots like Pants can barely contain their 3 inch boners running around all giddy....Douches.

zonachief
12-09-2010, 07:38 PM
I keep hearing this very solid back up stuff and don't see where you get that..........I know he isn't reliable which is differnt than solid but you can't be solid without being reliable.

I have seen enough of brodie to believe he is a good backup. He played extremely well in last years opener against a good Baltimore d. He has been bit by the injury bug a little but a guy you don't mind throwing in there for a couple games. I'll take him over Curtis Painter anyday.

Katie
12-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Jeez ... I like the chance to discuss and hear different points of view, but sheesh, can you guys please keep it somewhat civil? Some of the verbage used here is not cool.

TheGuardian
12-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Jeez ... I like the chance to discuss and hear different points of view, but sheesh, can you guys please keep it somewhat civil? Some of the verbage used here is not cool.

Who said we were trying to be cool?

Pants
12-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Faggots like Pants can barely contain their 3 inch boners running around all giddy....Douches.

Why do you hate Brodie and the Chiefs?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Why do you hate Brodie and the Chiefs?

The thought of a pass exceeding 10 feet on a regular basis makes their Cassel-boners go limp with envy?

Iowanian
12-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I see theguardasil is about to slap the warts off of some dickhead again.

ChiefsCountry
12-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I see theguardasil is about to slap the warts off of some dickhead again.

He is such a badass.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-10-2010, 05:18 AM
He is such a badass.

His JUCO mojo makes lesser men tremble.

TheGuardian
12-10-2010, 07:02 AM
AS always, enjoy the internets pussies.

Simply Red
12-10-2010, 07:48 AM
spleen loss would suck, too.

Earthling
12-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Sometimes it helps to observe on the sidelines...can't see the forrest for the trees kinda. In that regard a game or two on the sidelines might be beneficial to Cassel in some degree.

Reerun_KC
12-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Sometimes it helps to observe on the sidelines...can't see the forrest for the trees kinda. In that regard a game or two on the sidelines might be beneficial to Cassel in some degree.

Didnt he do that backing up Brady?

TheGuardian
12-10-2010, 08:39 AM

Wow dude. He backed up Brady for a while. He's not a guy that needs to be sitting on the sidelines right now.

WTF man? Did we get overrun by dudes from an insane asylum? I've never read such ridiculous dumb shit about a QB situation in my life. God damn, kill yourself!

Earthling
12-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Didnt he do that backing up Brady?

Yes he did, but not with the same compliment of players.

Earthling
12-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Wow dude. He backed up Brady for a while. He's not a guy that needs to be sitting on the sidelines right now.

WTF man? Did we get overrun by dudes from an insane asylum? I've never read such ridiculous dumb shit about a QB situation in my life. God damn, kill yourself!

Fuck off douche bag. Does your arogance know no bounds?

Earthling
12-10-2010, 08:51 AM

The situation is that, in all likelyhood, Cassel WILL have to sit out one or two games. I never said I liked that fact. What I did say was that he might see something that would help him in a game when he returns. Is that unrealistic or too hard to comprehend?

TheGuardian
12-10-2010, 08:53 AM
**** off douche bag. Does your arogance know no bounds?

Does your ignorance?

What would Cassel see now on the sidelines after watching film with Brady for years, and now being a starter for his third year, that he didn't see before?

It's just strange, the shit being said.

Earthling
12-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Maybe certain tendencies that could be capitalized on. You say there is absolutely nothing he could learn by watching on the sidelines. I disagree. I want Cassel to play EVERY game, but if he is injured I would hope that he is still looking to improve his game by what he sees on the field.

TheGuardian
12-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Maybe certain tendencies that could be capitalized on. You say there is absolutely nothing he could learn by watching on the sidelines. I disagree. I want Cassel to play EVERY game, but if he is injured I would hope that he is still looking to improve his game by what he sees on the field.

:facepalm:

Reerun_KC
12-10-2010, 09:27 AM

King_Chief_Fan
12-10-2010, 09:27 AM

Cassel may learn something from Croyle:)

ROYC75
12-10-2010, 09:40 AM

Dude, the Holidays have you stressed out ?:hmmm:It seems as though you have been a little rough on some of our posters of late ?

I know some are a little young and naive, far fetched, out of bounds, but it's what makes this place so great. We get a diverse amount of opinions and some good laughs.:D

Pants
12-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Dude, the Holidays have you stressed out ?:hmmm:It seems as though you have been a little rough on some of our posters of late ?

I know some are a little young and naive, far fetched, out of bounds, but it's what makes this place so great. We get a diverse amount of opinions and some good laughs.:D

He's just a big ol' internet badass. That's his style.

TheGuardian
12-10-2010, 09:50 AM
He's just a big ol' internet badass. That's his style.

No.

I just can't believe that we're on the cusp of winning the division for the first time in 7 years, and we have people that are excited that the QB that got us there, is out for the most pivotal game of the season.

There are "fans" here who would rather us lose the division and say they were right about Cassel, than have us win it and have to eat crow over it.

Fact.

Pants
12-10-2010, 09:58 AM
No.

I just can't believe that we're on the cusp of winning the division for the first time in 7 years, and we have people that are excited that the QB that got us there, is out for the most pivotal game of the season.

There are "fans" here who would rather us lose the division and say they were right about Cassel, than have us win it and have to eat crow over it.

Fact.

It's only a fact if you're a fucking retard living in your own little retarded world. You have a very selective memory when it comes to posts.

Iowanian
12-10-2010, 10:30 AM
AS always, enjoy the internets pussies.

Go suck the mud off of an infected hemroid, Guardasil.

TheGuardian
12-10-2010, 10:37 AM
It's only a fact if you're a ****ing retard living in your own little retarded world. You have a very selective memory when it comes to posts.

There are lots of people who know this is a fact.

Go suck the mud off of an infected hemroid, Guardasil.

Put a sock in your cock holster faggot.

Iowanian
12-10-2010, 10:43 AM
I'm tougher than you pussy, I jerk off with 2 fists full of thumb tacks just for sport.

You wiggle the worm with silk covered tweezers.

HemiEd
12-10-2010, 10:53 AM

Well you can just go suck a big fucking chili dog you sack of shit.

I have been a fan of this team since Lenny was the QB, and I will be long after Cassel is gone.

Now run along and discuss your Junior College days with someone that gives a flying fuck.

milkman
12-10-2010, 12:08 PM
There are lots of people who know this is a fact.

Put a sock in your cock holster pillowbiter.

I can be as aggressive and abusive in my posting style as anyone, but I have to say that you do tend to get overly excited and go overboard.

I am not trying to be insulting here, so please don't rtake this as anything more than it's intended to be, which is, I hope, constructive criticism.

You do have solid opinions and takes, which is more than many dumbasses around here, but I do feel you need to dial back on the anger a bit.