PDA

View Full Version : Science A polling favor for Kurt Cobain, Part 1.

Rain Man
12-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Kurt Cobain (the poster, not the dead guy) let me know that he's unable to finish his "good things" poll due to a lack of internet access. I'm guessing it's because he's incarcerated or institutionalized, but that's just a guess. Anyway, he asked me to handle it for him, so here you go.

Pick three of the four items in the poll that will soon be visible somewhere on your screen above this text. The top three vote-getters will move into a top-two poll and then a championship poll.

Rain Man
12-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Bacon cheeseburgers edged out blondes for the final position in this race, by the way. There's something wrong with you people.

ModSocks
12-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Bacon cheeseburgers edged out blondes for the final position in this race, by the way. There's something wrong with you people.

Pffff......I would say there is something wrong with YOU

Donger
12-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't give blowjobs.

Zaiko
12-10-2010, 04:28 PM
fuck bacon cheeseburgers

Rain Man
12-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Pffff......I would say there is something wrong with YOU

Admittedly, one can definitely admire a good bacon cheeseburger, but it is also more difficult to have sex with one.

dirk digler
12-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Admittedly, one can definitely admire a good bacon cheeseburger, but it is also more difficult to have sex with one.

Not really. I just go to Wendy's

DJ's left nut

{Reviews poll, notes sex and blowjobs...}

I'd say that Blondes remain well represented in this poll. Afterall, they're only useful for the 2 things previously noted.

And when it comes to either of those, Blonde is merely a plus rather than a pre-requisite.

The poll stands.

ShowtimeSBMVP
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Donger
12-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Not really. I just go to Wendy's

Better there than Dairy Queen.

ModSocks
12-10-2010, 04:32 PM

I thought of it like this:

If God came down and said, "Detoxing, I'm going to eliminate Blondes or Bacon Cheeseburgers from this world. So, which would you rather have for the rest of your life? A Brunette AND a Bacon Cheeseburger, or a Blonde with no Bacon Cheeseburgers ever again?"

I'd take the brunette and bacon cheeseburger combo over just the blonde any day of the week.

DJ's left nut
12-10-2010, 04:33 PM

If God came down and said, "Detoxing, I'm going to eliminate Blondes or Bacon Cheeseburgers from this world. So, which would you rather have for the rest of your life? A Brunette AND a Bacon Cheeseburger, or a Blonde with no Bacon Cheeseburgers ever again?"

I'd take the brunette and bacon cheeseburger combo over just the blonde any day of the week.

This is probably the best argument I've ever seen made. Ever.

Rain Man
12-10-2010, 04:35 PM

Good point, but I'm not sure that's the choice. I think it's Brunette+bacon cheeseburger vs blonde+pulled pork sandwich. What would your choice be in that scenario?

rockymtnchief
12-10-2010, 04:38 PM
In the long run, it cost less to eat a cheeseburger than to eat a blonde.

DJ's left nut
12-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Good point, but I'm not sure that's the choice. I think it's Brunette+bacon cheeseburger vs blonde+pulled pork sandwich. What would your choice be in that scenario?

Hair dye.

Rausch
12-10-2010, 04:39 PM

Pulled pork FTW!

DJ's left nut
12-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Pulled pork FTW!

This is why you can't trust Rainman - the pulled pork exists in both scenarios.

So the question isnt' "Blonde/Pulled Pork v. Brunette/Bacon" it's "Blonde/Pulled Pork v. Brunette/Bacon/AND Pulled Pork."

Don't fall for this false dichotomy bullcrap.

ModSocks
12-10-2010, 04:41 PM

See, that's not fair. We're not talking about eliminating pulled pork sandwiches.

But, IF we had to make them into combos, I'd still take the Brunette and Bacon Cheeseburger.

A Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger with Lettuce, Tomato, thick slices of applewood smoked bacon, french fried onions, BBQ Sauce, mayo, American & Jalepeno Jack Cheese and little slices of Jalepeno on a grilled bun vs a Pulled pork Sandwich?

Pfffff..........Not even close.

ModSocks
12-10-2010, 04:42 PM

So the question isnt' "Blonde/Pulled Pork v. Brunette/Bacon" it's "Blonde/Pulled Pork v. Brunette/Bacon/AND Pulled Pork."

This.

Rain Man
12-10-2010, 05:08 PM

But so do the brunettes. This is why we should control for only the changed variables. Otherwise, it's blondes+pulled pork+rainbow suspenders + Audis + Tanzania + ... + menorahs vs. brunettes+bacon cheesburgers+rainbow suspenders + Audis + Tanzania + ... + menorahs.

Or something like that.

Rain Man
12-10-2010, 05:09 PM
See, that's not fair. We're not talking about eliminating pulled pork sandwiches.

But, IF we had to make them into combos, I'd still take the Brunette and Bacon Cheeseburger.

A Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger with Lettuce, Tomato, thick slices of applewood smoked bacon, french fried onions, BBQ Sauce, mayo, American & Jalepeno Jack Cheese and little slices of Jalepeno on a grilled bun vs a Pulled pork Sandwich?

Pfffff..........Not even close.

You ruined with the jalapeno. I'd definitely go with the blonde and the pulled pork if there's jalapeno on the bacon cheeseburger. That ruins the whole thing.

Gonzo
12-10-2010, 05:34 PM
I'd say that Blondes remain well represented in this poll. Afterall, they're only useful for the 2 things previously noted.

Well, they could be good for three things, (if they like that sort of thing).
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks
12-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Well, they could be good for three things, (if they like that sort of thing).
Posted via Mobile Device

Cooking Bacon Cheeseburgers?

LoneWolf
12-10-2010, 09:43 PM

Does Wendy's offer the brunette and bacon cheeseburger combo? It sounds good as long as you don't get it large sized.

Bugeater
12-10-2010, 10:07 PM
It's not possible for me to not vote for any of those options.

luv
12-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Sex, beer, and bacon cheeseburgers.

Bugeater
12-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Sex, beer, and bacon cheeseburgers.
Yeah, that's easy for a girl to say.