PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ten things about today's game.

TinyEvel
12-12-2010, 07:38 PM
1) Every year I go down to Qualcomm when the Chiefs visit. Today was probably the hottest I've seen it. It must have Been 90 degrees. I went with optimistic hopes we could get to Rivers early and have a chance. No dice.

2) the Charger fans get fired up. The place was pretty loud when our Owas out there. Though, they boo'd on the kne Chargers 3 and out in the third qtr. For a team that pretty much owned us til then, I thought that was petty of them. It's pretty clear the Chargers fanbase has a low I. Q. Or fair weather or just plain suck. They were chanting @Chiefs suck" most of the second half.

3) the first quarter sucked. Offense couldn't get a first down and Chargers drove at will. Especoially on third and long. Jeez. Did they convert every third and long?!?

4) the second quarter sucked. See 3) above.

5) the third quarter sucked. Though, Berry made an INT and the offense couldn't do anything with it.

6) see above, but insert Hali sack and strip for Berry INT. I was in the bathroom during this, further proof that God hates me today.

7) the fourth quarter sucked. See points 4 thru 6.

8) this game showed how much this is an emotional game as is physical. Bye bye Brodie. Even if they have to snap to Cassel in a wheelchair next week, they should.

9) the whole game sucked. Like the Demver game but repeat the first half in the second.

10) eating tons of minimally sushi after walking two miles out of a stadium is not a good idea. Also, phone coverage in that stadium sucks.
I hope we win the next three games. I was going to make all ten things about this game "it sucked" but you guys deserve better than that. Even if it's barfly better. I hope we win out.
TE

gblowfish
12-12-2010, 07:40 PM
I resemble these remarks.

Bugeater
12-12-2010, 07:40 PM
This morning I was jealous when you said you were heading down there. Now, not so much.

Deberg_1990
12-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Post your parking lot fight video Tiny!

ChiefaRoo
12-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Thank ya' thank ya' very much for that report tiny.

MichaelH
12-12-2010, 07:46 PM
I agree most with your number 9, the whole game sucked.

cookster50
12-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Repost?

TinyEvel
12-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Fock. Shitty recap. Full of typos and obvious things.
Maybe I can get a gig with WPI.

Rain Man
12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Upon review, the refs rule that there are only seven things in the original post. San Diego scores.

cabletech94
12-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Maybe I can get a gig with WPI.

we just figured you were drunk on power or something!

kstater
12-12-2010, 08:07 PM
KCNut?

DJJasonp
12-12-2010, 08:09 PM
I would like to formally request, from the entire chiefs organization, a refund on the money I spent on tickets for today's game.

And next time....if you're going to know, well ahead of kickoff, that you're not going to show up....and that you're main gameplan is to not get anyone hurt for next week....PLEASE LET THE LOCAL CHIEFS FANS IN ON IT!!

I was at the game several years ago (here in SD) that Grbac pussed out - and Warren Moon was our starter.....I thought that was bad.....this was much worse.

GoHuge
12-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Maybe I can get a gig with WPI.Well I didn't want to be an ass and say it. Way to own it. You get credit for that at least.

I could have picked out 10 different things to bitch about and I quit watching with 2:00 to go in the first half. Clicked back a few times to see if we had scored and one time checked the box score on my phone. :shake:

WTF are you gonna do? I just laughed. Normally I would be pissed or something similar, but today when I saw 19 yards passing................19 ****ing yards?!? :facepalm:

Lucky for me after the at Oakland game I pulled myself back from letting this team affect my emotions again. These ****ers use to have me upset until Wednesday after a loss. Just isn't worth the bullshit. We just have to accept the fact that God hates Kansas City professional sports teams. Why else do you think the Wizards changed their name to make it sound like they are a Midwestern mail-order sporting goods store? Trying to rub the stink off!

1ChiefsDan
12-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Well I didn't want to be an ass and say it. Way to own it. You get credit for that at least.

I could have picked out 10 different things to bitch about and I quit watching with 2:00 to go in the first half. Clicked back a few times to see if we had scored and one time checked the box score on my phone. :shake:

WTF are you gonna do? I just laughed. Normally I would be pissed or something similar, but today when I saw 19 yards passing................19 ****ing yards?!? :facepalm:

Lucky for me after the at Oakland game I pulled myself back from letting this team affect my emotions again. These ****ers use to have me upset until Wednesday after a loss. Just isn't worth the bullshit. We just have to accept the fact that God hates Kansas City professional sports teams. Why else do you think the Wizards changed their name to make it sound like they are a Midwestern mail-order sporting goods store? Trying to rub the stink off!knowmo??