PDA

View Full Version : Life Advice needed

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:09 PM
As many of you know I have been going through a variety of emotions lately do to the latest incident (one that hopefully Sams Club and my lawyers can work out) As it stands right now at the end of the year I am no longer allowed to shop there. My spiritual guidence director and I have prayed about it, but it looks like there is no other option but for us not to shop there anymore. Ok so here is the deal there is this girl I hang out with. I will call her Bryan. Well Bryan is ok looking, she would be a solid 5 on a 1-11 meter scale if she got her teeth fixed and list 73 pounds.

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Bryan and I aren't friends but we sometimes hang out at the VFW hall for pancake breakfest and sausage eating sundays and I love to hang out but I don't like to eat the food because people look at me weird when I eat their food. They always say things like "ray you know you are supposed to bring food if you eat the food" I explain to them that I don't know how to make Potato flakes or sausage cassorolle or any of that shit.

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:12 PM
So other day I went to hang out at the P+S eating on sunday P+S (that means pancake and sausage eating day) I went to eat there but I wasn't going to eat their food because I didn't bring anything but myself to the eating event.

Bwana
12-17-2010, 12:13 PM
http://crisptours.com/WebJazz08/Deer%20in%20Headlights_800.jpg

LaChapelle
12-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Don't get the 3 milk cake

Hammock Parties
12-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Simple solution, take Bryan to Sam's Club. Tell the store manager if they permit you to shop there you'll get her an ID card. He is sure to be inclined to acquiesce to your request, because Sam's club loves her type. Why?

FAT BITCHES BUY IN BULK

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:15 PM
So I go next door to the motel next door that has a vending machine that sell sandwhiches ad biskits and gravy and they do a pretty good job of replacing the out of date sandwhiches exept for the TuNa SaLad sandwhich and the Big Azz chicken which has been in there since May 5th Mexican Independence day. So Bryan is following me to the break room because I am going to cool my big azz chicken and eat the tuna sandwhich, but I hate when people follow me too close to me from the back. It triggers my Fight Or fright bioligy deal, or as I like to say. Final Fight starting haggar's special move. So I was really getting irritated and I took a cheese log that was sitting there on the on the island and I elbowed her in the neck with a cheese log and made it look like an accident. She had chedder cheese all over her neck like she was some sort of Diary Hippoo cheese wizzard.

Nixhex
12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Bryan and I aren't friends but we sometimes hang out at the VFW hall for pancake breakfest and sausage eating sundays and I love to hang out but I don't like to eat the food because people look at me weird when I eat their food. They always say things like "ray you know you are supposed to bring food if you eat the food" I explain to them that I don't know how to make Potato flakes or sausage cassorolle or any of that shit.

And now...Deep Thoughts

By

Demonpenz

Phobia
12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I think I know how this ends.... just like with all of the stories about you and Bryan. You're in bed and catch the herp. Once you get the herp you got it, Ray. You're just experiencing outbreaks when you're with Bryan.

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:17 PM
So she is really Cheesed off at this point and she threatens to take it up with the supervisor of the P+S Brian Vfwerson. I was telling her ot to do that, Brian I watched the 1990 cincinati reds take the pennant (I had chris sabo on my rotesseri league)

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:18 PM
I think I know how this ends.... just like with all of the stories about you and Bryan. You're in bed and catch the herp. Once you get the herp you got it, Ray. You're just experiencing outbreaks when you're with Bryan.

I have a friend that went to Ohio State we nicked named him Kirk Herpstreet

ROYC75
12-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Advice ?

Why, you seem to have it all figured out.

Sassy Squatch
12-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Dude inn your Avatar seems interested.

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:20 PM
Advice ?

Why, you seem to have it all figured out.

Rep bomb!

Demonpenz
12-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Vocabulary words were often given out by my teacher and she wanted me to put them in a story like Bread Sandwhich, Take, Snacks, my stories always went like this

I was walking and I found a piece of paper..that had these workds o them. Bread Sandwhich, take, and snacks. The end

burt
12-17-2010, 12:30 PM
You and Miley need to stop the bong......

bevischief
12-17-2010, 12:32 PM
LMAO

12-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Tell milkman you love him eleventy billion times on his birthday and all the pain will go away.

Iowanian
12-17-2010, 12:56 PM
My advice is to climb back on this

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAoCXhNalt1uZBwTkOnrHWgQ5xANpfrEWwEk0cKpESRAa7c3Oe

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-17-2010, 12:58 PM
And what does this have to do with the Chiefs ?

Or Jacking pigs?

Slainte
12-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Chiefsplanet resident stand-up falls fucking down....

...again.