PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Playbook Chiefs vs Rams

Fritz88
12-17-2010, 05:22 PM
If a repost then please delete or we can debate who is dumber, Josh McDainels or The Guardian.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81cfca2b/Playbook-Chiefs-vs-Rams

The Rams WILL go after you on 3rd downs. Not sure we are good with picking up blitzes.

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 05:28 PM
The pass rush for the Rams has been gone the past few games. Don't worry to much unless the D sacks Cassel 7 times, like they did to Rivers.

Fritz88
12-17-2010, 05:31 PM
The pass rush for the Rams has been gone the past few games. Don't worry to much unless the D sacks Cassel 7 times, like they did to Rivers.

The only thing that gives me hope is that we are playing a team with a losing record. We have been doing quite well against such teams.

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 05:34 PM
The only thing that gives me hope is that we are playing a team with a losing record. We have been doing quite well against such teams.

The W-L record is deceiving. They lost 2 games because of 2 dumb penalties and another one because of a 2nd half implosion.

Fritz88
12-17-2010, 05:37 PM
The W-L record is deceiving. They lost 2 games because of 2 dumb penalties and another one because of a 2nd half implosion.

Homer much?

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Homer much?

I maybe sounding like one when I talk about the 2nd half implosion, but they lost one game because of a PI call in OT when it would have been 4th down instead of the 49ers getting a first down and the Raiders beat the Rams because Robbins was called for roughing the passer even though he hardly touched him. The one against the 49ers was called because Atogwe wasn't looking at the ball.

RAMSJUNKIE
12-17-2010, 05:49 PM
On inside the nfl every one of the guys picked the rams, of all the shows ive watched the experts have picked the rams about 80% of the time.

Fritz88
12-17-2010, 05:50 PM
I maybe sounding like one when I talk about the 2nd half implosion, but they lost one game because of a PI call in OT when it would have been 4th down instead of the 49ers getting a first down and the Raiders beat the Rams because Robbins was called for roughing the passer even though he hardly touched him. The one against the 49ers was called because Atogwe wasn't looking at the ball.

We could be 10 and 3 if Berry did not shit the Bed against the Texans and Flowers not handing the ball to Ford.

I think we will win this week and the next simply because we were thrashed last week.

KurtCobain
12-17-2010, 05:50 PM

Which is cool with me, because there's more than enough dumbasses here who count the Texans game as a win because of the PI call on flowers, saying we should be 9-4 right now. That's bullshit, game never should have been close enough to let a shitty call blow it.

So how'd you get the new name?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2010, 05:51 PM
On inside the nfl every one of the guys picked the rams, of all the shows ive watched the experts have picked the rams about 80% of the time.

It's because every "expert" and their mommas want the Chargers in the playoffs, not the Chiefs. That includes the NFL, they'd rather see the Chargers in the playoffs too.

KurtCobain
We could be 10 and 3 if Berry did not shit the Bed against the Texans and Flowers not handing the ball to Ford.

I think we will win this week and the next simply because we were thrashed last week.

lol, fritz, beat me to it.

RAMSJUNKIE
Homer much?

its the god honest truth no homerism involved. the rams would be 9-4 right now if it wernt for bad officiating. and yes other teams can say the same thing but hes just trying to get the point across that they are a lot better than there record shows. so dont take them lightly

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 05:52 PM
So how'd you get the new name?

A mod changed it. I have no clue which one and I miss my old name right now. But it is what is.

milkman
12-17-2010, 05:52 PM

Well hell, no reason to even play the game then.

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 05:54 PM

Which means you can say the samething as the Rams. It's not being a homer when we both agree that the teams we like are better than what their records indicate. But either way, a ref shouldn't be the one who decides if you win or lose.

RAMSJUNKIE
12-17-2010, 05:54 PM
:BS:It's because every "expert" and their mommas want the Chargers in the playoffs, not the Chiefs. That includes the NFL, they'd rather see the Chargers in the playoffs too.

lol yeah its all some big conspericy it couldnt be as simple as they just think the rams are the better team. naaaa couldnt be thatLMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2010, 05:56 PM
:BS:

lol yeah its all some big conspericy it couldnt be as simple as they just think the rams are the better team. naaaa couldnt be thatLMAO

We've beat the shit out of the rest of the NFC Worst teams, I don't see you guys being any different. It'll be an extra home game which is nice.

RAMSJUNKIE
12-17-2010, 05:57 PM
We've beat the shit out of the rest of the NFC Worst teams, I don't see you guys being any different. It'll be an extra home game which is nice.

nope no differnt just the best team in the nfc west, and the team thats gonna kick the holy sh!t out of the quiefs this weekend

ModSocks
12-17-2010, 06:01 PM
nope no differnt just the best team in the nfc west, and the team thats gonna kick the holy sh!t out of the quiefs this weekend

ROFL

The Rams are the best team in the NFC West? lol, you don't even own your division. The Rams have been the NFL's worst for how many years? And now you're better than the Chiefs?

GTFO here. That's hilarious.

Bane
12-17-2010, 06:01 PM

Hahahaha!JizzJunkie made a funny!I'm going by the Arrowhead Dome on the river right now,was that your mother on the landing giving out hand jobs?
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
12-17-2010, 06:03 PM
The rams have been the only team worst than us every year of our sucking, and now they're the top shit. ha

Pasta Little Brioni
12-17-2010, 06:06 PM
If they knew Cassel was a go it would be 80 percent picking KC. Croyle (and the rest of the team) shitting all over the field in San Diego is still fresh in everyone's minds.

notorious
12-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Which means you can say the samething as the Rams. It's not being a homer when we both agree that the teams we like are better than what their records indicate. But either way, a ref shouldn't be the one who decides if you win or lose.

No, we are what our record indicates.

We don't have delusions of being good. That hope was crushed by the raping we received in SD.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2010, 06:07 PM

Um the best team in the NFC Worst isn't something to brag about. The division winner is very possibly going to be 7-9. Congrats if you're team gets to be King Retard at the end of the season.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-17-2010, 06:09 PM
No, we are what our record indicates.

We don't have delusions of being good. That hope was crushed by the raping we received in SD.

So, are the Rams. Being tied with a god awful Seattle team that the Chiefs dismantled isn't much to hold thier head up about. However both of these teams have exceeded expectations and have given the fan bases some hope for the future. This is a huge game for both teams. Didn't think it would be at the start of the season.

RAMSJUNKIE
12-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Um the best team in the NFC Worst isn't something to brag about. The division winner is very possibly going to be 7-9. Congrats if you're team gets to be King Retard at the end of the season.

rams will go into the playoffs 9-7 just like the cards did a few years back and almost won the superbowl. so suck it rams will be in the playoffs quiefs will be watching at home.

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 06:11 PM

Nope, because, if the Rams lose this game, they have a favorable schedule. At home vs the 49ers and in Seattle. Win those 2 and the Rams win the division at 8-8.

Hog's Gone Fishin

And Bowe dropping one fucking pass against the Colts. make it 11-2

Chiefs Pantalones
rams will go into the playoffs 9-7 just like the cards did a few years back and almost won the superbowl. so suck it rams will be in the playoffs quiefs will be watching at home.

2010 Super Bowl Champion Rams.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Nope, because, if the Rams lose this game, they have a favorable schedule. At home vs the 49ers and in Seattle. Win those 2 and the Rams win the division at 8-8.

Wow. That's so much better.

Rams Fan
12-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Wow. That's so much better.

The Chargers made the playoffs in 2008 at 8-8.

ModSocks
12-17-2010, 06:22 PM

Oh Shit! Here comes the Rams! The last team ANY NFC team would want to face in the playoffs.....Danga!

ModSocks
12-17-2010, 06:24 PM

Doesn't make it any less pathetic.

Fritz88
12-17-2010, 06:25 PM
A mod changed it. I have no clue which one and I miss my old name right now. But it is what is.

Must have been Bob Dole. ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-17-2010, 06:26 PM
You gotta be jealous tho. Bradford looks to be the next elite Quarterback in the NFL. I would trade Cassel,Croyle,Palko and even thro in our #3 pick Jackson for him.

Bane
12-17-2010, 06:27 PM

Kinda like saying the kid that wins the special olympics is a truly gifted athlete.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
12-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Must have been Bob Dole. ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe he should call him a bitch and then he wouldn't have to look at it for a while.
Posted via Mobile Device

RINGLEADER
12-17-2010, 07:36 PM

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Chiefs could EASILY be 10-3 right now if a completely phantom pass interference on Brandon Flowers isn't called at the end of the Texans game (Peter King labeled it the worst PI call of the season, at the time) and if Dwayne Bowe doesn't drop an easy pass for a first down that lets KC seal the victory in Oakland. Two plays. Two wins turn into two losses. Happens to every team.

The Rams aren't the 49ers or Cards, they're no push-over, but I think the Chiefs strength is the outside run game and I don't think St. Louis will have an answer for it no matter who's behind center.

Easy 6
12-17-2010, 07:36 PM
You gotta be jealous tho. Bradford looks to be the next elite Quarterback in the NFL. I would trade Cassel,Croyle,Palko and even thro in our #3 pick Jackson for him.

No question about it, Bradford is the real deal. He's like a more mobile Troy Aikman with a stronger arm... we'd be sitting pretty for the next ten years with that guy.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2010, 08:56 PM
McCluster better fucking do something this week.

Bane
12-17-2010, 09:01 PM
McCluster better fucking do something this week.

Got a prediction do ya?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
12-17-2010, 09:04 PM
Got a prediction do ya?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not going to predict a bad game for McCluster against an NFC West team. That's a fool's gambit.

But it's worth noting I predicted he'd do jack against Denver, which was true, and he followed that up by doing something even I couldn't have possibly predicted - DISAPPEARING IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!

Bravo, pipsqueak. He should start selling a t-shirt that says "I wanted a receiver and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."