PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Has anything new came out about Cassel today?

WebGem
12-18-2010, 10:26 PM
I saw the point spread changed from Rams by 1 to Rams by 3, which is pretty abnormal to move that much on Saturday (unless it's going from like 12 to 14, but 1 to 3 is a lot different). So I'm wondering what the reason is. 69% of the public on the Rams shouldn't be the reason.

KcMizzou
12-18-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't expect to hear anything before about 30 minutes 'till kickoff.

Deberg_1990
12-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Hes dead..AIDS....RIP...

Mr. Arrowhead
12-18-2010, 10:39 PM
maybe vegas is trying to get people to take the chiefs, sometimes that can effect the line

gman1220
12-18-2010, 10:43 PM
I personally believe that either cassel or croyle will start at quarterback against the st. louis rams in st. louis. From the word that i am heerin it will be on of the two listed above (Cassel or Croyle). Lets all hope that one of the ones either cassel or croyle lead us to a big win and thats it lets slaughter dem rams and make some lamb chops and drink lamb melk with either croyle or cassle startin wat do ya say fellors

Kraus
12-18-2010, 10:52 PM
I personally believe that either cassel or croyle will start at quarterback against the st. louis rams in st. louis. From the word that i am heerin it will be on of the two listed above (Cassel or Croyle). Lets all hope that one of the ones either cassel or croyle lead us to a big win and thats it lets slaughter dem rams and make some lamb chops and drink lamb melk with either croyle or cassle startin wat do ya say fellors

:spock:

88TG88
12-18-2010, 10:57 PM

Glad thats cleared up

12-18-2010, 11:00 PM
If Croyle starts it might as well be 35.

J Diddy
12-18-2010, 11:02 PM
If Croyle starts it might as well be 35.

Maybe we could put Cassell's appendix into Croyle.

12-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Maybe we could put Cassell's appendix into Croyle.Now thats just cruel.:thumb:

WebGem
12-18-2010, 11:14 PM

wtf lmao!

Talisman
12-19-2010, 12:04 AM

I didn't realize Miss Teen South Carolina had joined CP.

Captain Obvious
12-19-2010, 12:33 AM

I can tell that you will be a worthy adversary. A worthy adversary, indeed.

Direckshun
12-19-2010, 12:36 AM
Some footage has been leaked of him hitting up the doctor.

It's all medical, but it's NSFW.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qOaZ4CQqKI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8qOaZ4CQqKI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

jayhawkphog
12-19-2010, 12:44 AM
If Cassel is practicing he will play.

T-post Tom
12-19-2010, 12:46 AM
I love lamp.

Bowser
12-19-2010, 12:56 AM
I can tell that you will be a worthy adversary. A worthy adversary, indeed.

LMAO