12-19-2010, 03:32 PM
That was impressive.

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Tebow just threw a TD.

SAINTS BE PRAISED!

ArrowheadHawk
12-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Well shit. We may have been wrong about Tebow.

Rain Man
12-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Tebow is so good that the league is going to go back and award Denver some retroactive wins just for having him on the roster.

mnchiefsguy
12-19-2010, 03:47 PM
Hopefully Tebow can have a five TD performance against the Chargers in a couple of weeks...then we can care about his performance.

CoMoChief
12-19-2010, 03:47 PM
stream?

of course, we get the shitty Jets Pit game

Hoover
12-19-2010, 03:48 PM
I'll be Tebows biggest fan when he plays the Chargers

Hootie
12-19-2010, 03:50 PM
I'll be Tebows biggest fan when he plays the Chargers

hell yeah

LaChapelle
12-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Vick will get the calls now
Now that TEbow is a running QB

Jack
12-19-2010, 03:59 PM
stream?

of course, we get the shitty Jets Pit game

Go here:

http://www.atdhe.net/31113/watch-denver-broncos-vs-oakland-raiders

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Tim Tebow 17, Raiders 14

Rain Man
12-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Tebow just struck down Langston Walker of the Raiders. At least, something happened to Langston Walker. I think he got knocked out, which is difficult for a guy who's nine feet tall.

Ugly Duck
12-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Tebow just struck down Langston Walker of the Raiders. At least, something happened to Langston Walker.

Walker has been turned into a pillar of salt.

Bane
12-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Tebow just struck down Langston Walker of the Raiders. At least, something happened to Langston Walker. I think he got knocked out, which is difficult for a guy who's nine feet tall.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL NICE!!!!

Tebow/Jesus jokes are played out /CP stupid motherfuckers

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 05:19 PM
So Tebow has thrown 8 passes in 2.5 quarters?

Pathetic.

Ugly Duck
12-19-2010, 05:24 PM
The Denver coaching staff is just being conservative. They don't want to risk their season by letting Tebow go wild.

BillSelfsTrophycase
12-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Nice throw

jAZ
12-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Have I ever been more pissed to see a Bronco WR drop a TD pass?

Not as terrible as I feared after seeing Kitna put up 31 today.

Tebow is at 21 and would have had close to 30 if that WR caught that TD.

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 05:32 PM
The best thing about Tebow's early success is Broncos homers are going to be out in full force this week. I can't wait to read their garbage.

crispystl
12-19-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't want to see him do too well. Except at San Diego then he can go balls out.

Hammock Parties
I don't want to see him do too well. Except at San Diego then he can go balls out.

Tebow will be crucified in San Diego.

Awesome Aric
The best thing about Tebow's early success is Broncos homers are going to be out in full force this week. I can't wait to read their garbage.

WE FRANCHISE NOW

crispystl
12-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Tebow will be crucified in San Diego.

Nice pun lol

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 05:45 PM
The stage is set for Tebow's epic comeback.

LocoChiefsFan
12-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Sonuvabitch!!! TD Faiders

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Tebow strikes. Impressive throw.

"He looked like Boomer Esiason."

Hammock Parties
12-19-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't know about you guys, but Tebow's scrambling scares the shit out of me. I hate facing quarterbacks who play like that.

Pretty good for his first start.

crispystl
12-19-2010, 06:27 PM
I don't know about you guys, but Tebow's scrambling scares the shit out of me. I hate facing quarterbacks who play like that.

Pretty good for his first start.

Yeah knowing our luck he will be the next fucking Elway.

Quesadilla Joe
12-19-2010, 08:54 PM
I wish I could watch Tebow play but its to bad that they won't let him do anything but hand the ball off. How the hell is Tebow supposed to develop when you don't let him throw the damn ball? I turned this game off at the start of the 3rd quarter when we ran the ball three straight times when we were backed up at our own endzone and I almost turned it off right after we ran the clock out to end the 1st half. Let the guy throw the ball. I don't care if he makes mistakes but he has to be able to make some mistakes so he can learn what he did wrong by watching film in the offseason.

Saul Good
12-19-2010, 08:57 PM
I wish I could watch Tebow play but its to bad that they won't let him do anything but hand the ball off. How the hell is Tebow supposed to develop when you don't let him throw the damn ball? I turned this game off at the start of the 3rd quarter when we ran the ball three straight times when we were backed up at our own endzone and I almost turned it off right after we ran the clock out to end the 1st half. Let the guy throw the ball. I don't care if he makes mistakes but he has to be able to make some mistakes so he can learn what he did wrong by watching film in the offseason.

But you didn't turn it off because you are a real fan of your team. It would be completely out of character for you to turn the game off before it's over.

12-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Yeah knowing our luck he will be the next ****ing Elway.

I was pretty impressed with what he did today. Hopefully that was just an aberration.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2010, 08:58 PM
I was pretty impressed with what he did today. Hopefully that was just an aberration.

Unfortunately, I think he's only going to get better.

Not good news.

Quesadilla Joe
12-19-2010, 09:01 PM
But you didn't turn it off because you are a real fan of your team. It would be completely out of character for you to turn the game off before it's over.

I don't want to watch Lance Ball carry the ball on the first three downs until we punt and then have to watch Denver attempt to play defense.

Buehler445
12-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately, I think he's only going to get better.

Not good news.

Maybe in the long term, but now there will be film on him FWIW.

DaneMcCloud
12-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Maybe in the long term, but now there will be film on him FWIW.

Well keep in mind that whatever they ask him to do this season will probably change when a new head coach has been hired and a new offensive system is put in place.

The guy is definitely a stud athlete. If he can become a stud QB, look out.

LaChapelle
12-19-2010, 09:10 PM
KnowMo turned off the game
Took a hit of acid and came on a goth girl's face
and watched the colors run

Quesadilla Joe
12-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Seems like Jabar Gaffney is with me on this one

"If we're going to put him out there, we might as well turn him loose. He can throw. We just can't handcuff him. Let him throw. Turn him loose and let him play."

Awesome Aric
12-19-2010, 11:03 PM
It seems like the mentality the coaching staff is using with Tebow is he is a runner not a passer, well he can pass so let the motherfucker do that. We need to hurry up and get a change in staff so they don't fuck this dudes career up.

Ugly Duck
12-20-2010, 12:17 AM
KnowMo turned off the game

I call shenanigans...

Taco John
12-20-2010, 12:40 AM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6166/tebowjerseyback.gif

I literally about jumped through my television when he made that beastly run for that touchdown.

Hootie
12-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Good. You traded Peyton Hillis so you could draft a slower version who throws like a girl...

way to go

Hammock Parties
12-20-2010, 01:20 AM

I literally about jumped through my television when he made that beastly run for that touchdown.

And then Taco suddenly realized a running quarterback has never won a Super Bowl.

Ugly Duck
12-20-2010, 01:28 AM
Tebow only converted on 2 of 12 3rd downs. Threw for less than a buck fifty. Half of his pass attempts fell incomplete. But he did have a nice scramble & his WR somehow caught that up-for-grabs desperation bomb. Tebow jury is still out...

Chiefs=Champions
12-20-2010, 01:35 AM

He'll be a heck of a fb! :thumb:

Slainte
12-20-2010, 01:39 AM
He'll be a heck of a fb! :thumb:

Or TE, I guess. In the meantime, I'm thrilled the Chiefs don't have to face Peyton Hillis twice a year for the next decade.

Hootie
12-20-2010, 01:40 AM
Peyton Hillis MIGHT have 20 more good games in him...over the course of 2-3 seasons.

DaneMcCloud
12-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Or TE, I guess. In the meantime, I'm thrilled the Chiefs don't have to face Peyton Hillis twice a year for the next decade.

Personally, I'm far more concerned with Knowshon Moreno.

The guy wasn't drafted 12th overall because he sucks, as evidenced by his game against the Chiefs.

And quite frankly, Tebow hasn't even begun to reach his ceiling.

Hootie
12-20-2010, 01:47 AM
Tebow is a hard worker and a great person, no doubt

but he'll never be a good NFL QB

ever

he's a gadget player...dude has a throwing motion that makes Byron Leftwich look like he had a quick release...

Today they'd get in 3rd and long and call a QB draw every time by design...

He's incredibly raw, that much I know...but he'll never be a good QB in the NFL

and Knowshon doesn't scare me one bit...dime a dozen back

DaneMcCloud
12-20-2010, 01:56 AM
Tebow is a hard worker and a great person, no doubt

but he'll never be a good NFL QB

ever

he's a gadget player...dude has a throwing motion that makes Byron Leftwich look like he had a quick release...

Today they'd get in 3rd and long and call a QB draw every time by design...

He's incredibly raw, that much I know...but he'll never be a good QB in the NFL

and Knowshon doesn't scare me one bit...dime a dozen back

More "Shallow Thoughts" from Hootie

LMAO

Clearly, you didn't watch Tebow's first game as a starter. Not only was he impressive as a runner, his passing game was much further along than I had expected.

It's probably a good thing for the rest of the AFC West that McDaniels was fired because Tebow looked like anything but a fraud.

Of course, when you're serving teenagers pizza, it's hard to catch every play.

LMAO

salame
12-20-2010, 02:19 AM
he looked pretty decent
way better than brodie

Hootie
12-20-2010, 02:21 AM
well I never work on sundays so there goes that theory

and I watched Tebow all game long

all he wanted to do was run...he made 2 nice throws...

that dude has less of a chance to be a good QB than Sanchez and they're both going to suck

Tebow has no chance

but you know...we should all listen to dane...he has such a knack for being right about things (oh wait)

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-20-2010, 02:22 AM

Your parents we're allowed to make mistakes so Tebow should be too. Right !

GordonGekko
12-20-2010, 02:38 AM

The guy wasn't drafted 12th overall because he sucks, as evidenced by his game against the Chiefs.

the Broncos have a pretty good RB tandem for the future. Tebow and Moreno as a RB duo is pretty scary to think about.

Mile High Mania
12-20-2010, 05:46 AM
I don't want to watch Lance Ball carry the ball on the first three downs until we punt and then have to watch Denver attempt to play defense.

You're just simply not a real fan...

pr_capone
12-20-2010, 07:17 AM
I don't want to see him do too well. Except at San Diego then he can go balls out deep.

FYP

the Talking Can
12-20-2010, 08:03 AM
the tebow running thing is not going to work in the nfl....

but at least we have a full season coming of announcers telling us 'what a leader' he is as he does his college boy rah-rah routine during one loss after another...

can't wait

Bane
12-20-2010, 08:05 AM
the tebow running thing is not going to work in the nfl....

but at least we have a full season coming of announcers telling us 'what a leader' he is as he does his college boy rah-rah routine during one loss after another...

can't wait

Another 3-4 win season.

J Diddy
12-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Tebow is my home slice for the next 2 weeks. I'm rooting him to go John Elway until the end of the season and then return to his regularly scheduled form come the offseason.

loochy
12-20-2010, 08:33 AM

Speaking of Walker......can you imagine a duel to the death between WALKER TEXAS RANGER and TEBOW JESUS RANGER?!?!?!

http://timvp.com/walker3.jpg

VS. THESE WARLOCKS!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RimCrgoGssQ/SlaPhKr9H-I/AAAAAAAAAq0/lGshrs88gHc/s400/timtebowgirlfriend.jpg

....i mean VS. THIS (I got distracted in google images)

http://www.timtebowfans.org/images/tim-tebow-pictures%20%2814%29.jpg

Mile High Mania
12-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Tebow had a few good moments, but that's about it... nothing to get all worked up about one way or the other. I do love how the Denver writers are praising him for all his potential greatness... in a loss and basically giving him a pass (to a degree) for all the same 'team failures' that Orton has fought through this season, yet Orton was supposed to do sooooo much better in spite of the team issues.

Gotta love writers...

Norman Einstein
12-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Speaking of Walker......can you imagine a duel to the death between WALKER TEXAS RANGER and TEBOW JESUS RANGER?!?!?!

You are aware that Tebow and Chuck Norris are on the same page, eh?

Norman Einstein
12-20-2010, 09:05 AM
I do believe that GoatCheese had finally shown which team he is partial to. Maybe Taco John will place him on staff at Orange Mange.

-King-
12-20-2010, 04:55 PM

Knowshon? Really? ROFL

He's not even the best in his own division. He's not even the 4th best.

Players in the AFC west better than him:

Charles
Jones
Bush
McFadden
Mathews
Tolbert
Sproles

So yeah, Knowshon is real special. He's the 8th best RB in the division. Yeah I'm real scared.

TEX
12-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Tebow had a few good moments, but that's about it... nothing to get all worked up about one way or the other. I do love how the Denver writers are praising him for all his potential greatness... in a loss and basically giving him a pass (to a degree) for all the same 'team failures' that Orton has fought through this season, yet Orton was supposed to do sooooo much better in spite of the team issues.

Gotta love writers...

Well I'm just mad that Josh McDaniels was fired...he was capaable of drafting a whole bunch of Tebow-types in the first round. :evil:

Hootie
12-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Meh.

To me the AFCW has two SPECIAL backs (Charles and McFadden) and a bundle of dime a dozen backs (Jones, Knowshon, Bush, Tolbert, Mathews, Sproles, etc...)

Charles and McFadden are game changers...

everyone else...system backs

you can find Ryan Mathews on practice squads...

see Foster, Arian

Hootie
12-20-2010, 05:38 PM
this is how the NFL works now

McFadden and Bush
Charles and Jones (and McCluster)
Tolbert/Mathews and Sproles

Denver is behind the curve...and Knowshon is a dime a dozen back that can't stay healthy.

WebGem
12-20-2010, 05:38 PM
From Twitter:

Broncos QB Tim Tebow to start Sunday against Houston, and presumably last game vs. SD, too.

Saul Good
12-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Tebow only converted on 2 of 12 3rd downs. Threw for less than a buck fifty. Half of his pass attempts fell incomplete. But he did have a nice scramble & his WR somehow caught that up-for-grabs desperation bomb. Tebow jury is still out...

He was 8 of 16 for 138 yards, 1 TD, and 0 INTS. That TD he threw accounted for 34 yards, and A) it was a terrible pass that should have been intercepted and B) was clearly incomplete as you can see both hands come off the ball after the receiver is a foot out of bounds.

His numbers could have easily been 7/16 for 104 yards, 0 TDs, and 1 INT. Watching him in that game, he looked lost. He is not an NFL QB.

Hootie
12-20-2010, 05:49 PM
his ceiling is to be a slower Peyton Hillis

not an NFL QB

he could be a decent H-back...assuming he can catch

Saul Good
12-20-2010, 05:51 PM
his ceiling is to be a slower Peyton Hillis

not an NFL QB

he could be a decent H-back...assuming he can catch

John Kuhn = Tim Tebow

Hammock Parties
12-26-2010, 06:00 PM
308 yards

GOAT

Hammock Parties
12-29-2010, 08:09 PM
4 minutes of Tebow love led off Inside the NFL tonight. ROFL

Easy 6
12-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah knowing our luck he will be the next ****ing Elway.

I hate to say it, but i just think this guys a winner pure & simple. He's been a champion at every level & his teammates obviously have a lot of respect for him already, guys are excited about him being on the team, that says a lot, especially so early on in his career.

Theres been plenty of successful QB's with odd looking/flawed mechanics & none of them were as athletic & physical as this guy.

He's gonna be a very worthy adversary for us for a long time IMO.

/ducks the pelting of rocks & garbage

Mile High Mania
12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
I hate to say it, but i just think this guys a winner pure & simple. He's been a champion at every level & his teammates obviously have a lot of respect for him already, guys are excited about him being on the team, that says a lot, especially so early on in his career.

Theres been plenty of successful QB's with odd looking/flawed mechanics & none of them were as athletic & physical as this guy.

He's gonna be a very worthy adversary for us for a long time IMO.

/ducks the pelting of rocks & garbage

That could all be true - who knows yet. Denver has issues to fix on defense, until they do that - nothing else matters.

New coaching staff must be defensively focused ... start with FA and the 2011 draft, almost all on defense. Bring in another RB to share the load, bring in a nice TE and then focus everything else on defense. Cut bait with Quinn, trade Orton for a pick... just rip the band aid off and move on, end the pain for everyone and do right by Orton in that regard.

CoMoChief
12-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I still can't wait til he starts in Arrowhead.

Easy 6
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
... end the pain for everyone and do right by Orton in that regard.

Nah, lets keep the pain going for a little while longer, heh.

But really, i think Bowlen would be a fool to bring in a new HC that didnt envision Tebow as his long-term guy. The guy has 'it' IMO... work ethic, intelligence, passion for the game & formidable physical skills. From a mindset standpoint, he's an awful lot like Cassel.

Mile High Mania
12-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Nah, lets keep the pain going for a little while longer, heh.

But really, i think Bowlen would be a fool to bring in a new HC that didnt envision Tebow as his long-term guy. The guy has 'it' IMO... work ethic, intelligence, passion for the game & formidable physical skills. From a mindset standpoint, he's an awful lot like Cassel.

I agree that he has the "IT factor", but he is still a work in progress and by no means has he shown he is "the guy" just yet. People act as if the Texans are this great defense... it was a sweet comeback and you have to love the enthusiasm, but there is a lot to be proven yet.

Easy 6
12-30-2010, 04:26 PM
I agree that he has the "IT factor", but he is still a work in progress and by no means has he shown he is "the guy" just yet. People act as if the Texans are this great defense... it was a sweet comeback and you have to love the enthusiasm, but there is a lot to be proven yet.

Right, he's had one respectable game & one nice comeback, so theres plenty of row left to hoe. But if he was in KC i'd be very excited about his prospects, the guy has star potential, no doubt... hey, wait a minute!... i'm supposed to be baggin that fatheaded loser! He SUX, he makes Neil O'Donnell look like Johnny U!