PDA

View Full Version : Football Jason Whitlock's coach of the year

-King-
12-21-2010, 01:53 PM
@whitlockjason (http://twitter.com/whitlockjason) Andy Reid is the NFL Coach of the Year. Sideline gaffes notwithstanding, he had the balls to go with @MikeVick (http://twitter.com/MikeVick)

WebGem
12-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Reid coached terribly on Sunday in the biggest game of the year.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-21-2010, 01:55 PM
we all know he wouldnt pick Haley

Hammock Parties
http://i27.tinypic.com/dwetxf.jpg

raybec 4
Reid coached terribly on Sunday in the biggest game of the year.

Whitlock is an ass bag

ChiefGator
12-21-2010, 01:57 PM

Ah ha.. I was about to post that as well.

And it probably is with Jason Whitlock.

EDIT: Hey.. how do I get that fat little Jason Whitlock guy anyway...

tymania
12-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Fatlock

Sully
12-21-2010, 02:02 PM
The balls?
His starter got injured, and the backup played so well it was impossible to bench him... And that's balls?
Uh.....

Coach of the year is Belichick.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxpin using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties
12-21-2010, 02:10 PM
I think it's pretty dumb to give Reid coach of the year. That team is loaded with insane talent on both sides of the ball: Vick, Jackson, McCoy, Maclin, Celek, Peters, Samuel, Patterson, Cole, Sims and Mikell. Laws and Tapp are pretty good, too.

It doesn't take great coaching to get all of that to succeed, especially on the offensive side of the ball. And Philly's D has given up a lot of points.

I don't know about Belichick being coach of the year but that team's defense has gone to hell and Brady is working with chumps on offense. He deserves it more. I'd also tend to think Haley deserves a vote, schedule or not, and maybe a guy like Lovie Smith.

Whitlock basically loves Michael Vick.

pr_capone
12-21-2010, 02:12 PM

no...

THIS is racist.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1372/avoidblacks.jpg

CrazyPhuD
12-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Personally I'd give it to Josh McDaniels.

Sofa King
12-21-2010, 02:20 PM
no...

THIS is racist.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1372/avoidblacks.jpg

LMAO

Gonzo
12-21-2010, 02:43 PM
I knew that either race or a felon would have influence on his selection before I ever clicked on this thread.

I'm really surprised he didn't go with Tampa's coach.
Posted via Mobile Device

beach tribe
12-21-2010, 03:00 PM
Why does anyone still care about his opinion? If he wasn't a black, race card playing, racists, who only writes what he thinks will either get people pissed at him or each other, which assures that the attention whore will get plenty of attention, nobody would have ever given a shit about him.
I have no idea, why Clayton wants to model his approach after that fat worthless slob.
Pioli has made Whitlock look like a total moran, and he will never say anything good about this org. again. Kind of reminds me of the way Mecca was racking up 75 posts a day, and now doesn't post at all, because he's butt hurt, and can't accept the fact that he was wrong.

Fritz88
12-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Andy got Talent.
Haley and Morris had cupcakes.
It should be BB
Posted via Mobile Device

Pants
12-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Fatlock

LMAO

suzzer99
12-21-2010, 03:12 PM
So many things have gone the Chiefs way this year wrt to our draft, ongoing player development, lack of injuries, our coach turning out the be pretty good, Romeo, etc.

But I think my favorite is that Whitlock is gone.

rockymtnchief
12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
One name I don't think I've heard mentioned is Mike Smith in Atlanta.

Opinions may vary, but I think he deserves some consideration.

jjchieffan
12-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Soft schedule or not, Haley deserves consideration for the turnaround in KC. Worst to first in the division is quite an accomplishment. But I think what Lovie Smith has done with the Bears is even more impressive. He entered the season on the hot seat, and took and took a division that everyone felt would be owned by the Pack this year.

Sully
12-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Soft schedule or not, Haley deserves consideration for the turnaround in KC. Worst to first in the division is quite an accomplishment. But I think what Lovie Smith has done with the Bears is even more impressive. He entered the season on the hot seat, and took and took a division that everyone felt would be owned by the Pack this year.

I agree.
However, I subscribe to the Petro theory that CotY doesn't necessarily always have to go to the coach who had the biggest turnaround.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxpin using Tapatalk

Frazod
12-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Whitlock also named Jeff George as his Comeback Player of the Year for his dazzling, yet curiously unheralded, backyard workout of July 17.

CaliforniaChief
12-21-2010, 03:38 PM

Absolutely. Very impressive from the beginning of his tenure...and they just keep getting better and better.

I do think Haley deserves consideration, schedule or not...to flip a team's record from 4-12 to as good as 11-5 (knock on wood) is impressive. And for those who downplay it due to Crennel and Weis, remember that Haley was able to set aside his EGO (speaking Whit-talk now) to bring in the best coaches and adjust his behavior on the sideline. That team buys into Todd Haley 100%.

OnTheWarpath15
12-21-2010, 03:42 PM

Good call.

His team is going to be no worse than 13-3, playing in a division where 3 teams are .500 or better, they'll have a handful of quality wins, and their two losses are on the road to teams with a combined 20-8 record.

Definitely a candidate.

siberian khatru
12-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Whitlock also named Jeff George as his Comeback Player of the Year for his dazzling, yet curiously unheralded, backyard workout of July 17.

ROFL

HemiEd
12-21-2010, 04:24 PM
I have never really cared too much about this award, but I would find it very gratifying if Haley could land it.

Jwhit might just explode, and there would be non-digested burnt ends scattered globally.

kysirsoze
12-21-2010, 05:51 PM
The turn around in KC is hard to ignore. Haley and Morris are the top candidates, IMO. BB is great, but the team has been great for so long it's not as impressive an effort in the context of just this year. Mike Smith would be a good pick as well.

milkman
12-21-2010, 05:59 PM
I think what ends up happening is that Scott Pioli wins Executive of the Year and BB wins Coach of the Year.

DTLB58
12-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Why don't we wait till the end of the year?

We don't even know who has won the majority of the divisions yet. Jeez :doh!:

DTLB58
12-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Absolutely. Very impressive from the beginning of his tenure...and they just keep getting better and better.

I do think Haley deserves consideration, schedule or not...to flip a team's record from 4-12 to as good as 11-5 (knock on wood) is impressive. And for those who downplay it due to Crennel and Weis, remember that Haley was able to set aside his EGO (speaking Whit-talk now) to bring in the best coaches and adjust his behavior on the sideline. That team buys into Todd Haley 100%.

Plus, It was Haley who got those coaches to come to KC. Gotta give him credit to land them. :thumb:

RINGLEADER
12-21-2010, 06:22 PM
we all know he wouldnt pick Haley

Why should we care who he picks?

Marcellus
12-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Why should we care who he picks?

I actually think Fatlock not picking Haley is validation that Haley deserves consideration. Kind of like if Clay had said the same thing.

Extra Point
12-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Can't wait for Smith to get CotY, Clayton can lampoon Goodell behind him a la Nixon and Sammy Davis, Jr.

LaChapelle
12-21-2010, 09:23 PM
Him and Reid could wreck a buffet table