PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Whew, I was worried . . .

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-22-2010, 12:18 PM
I've been a little concerned about this weekend's game, but no longer.

Prisco has picked the Titans to beat the Chiefs in Arrowhead 33-30.

Tennessee just got the kiss of death from Pete (I couldn't pick a winning team by flipping a coin) Prisco.

I'm now projecting Chiefs 34 - Titans 17. :thumb:

Bowser
12-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Pete has always had a hate hard-on for the Chiefs.

beer bacon
12-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Holy shit. No way in hell we give up 33 in Arrowhead.

beer bacon
12-22-2010, 12:31 PM
This is really just a stupid prediction. We are going give up 33 points, against Tennessee, in Arrowhead, in December? Wow.

Sassy Squatch
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Holy shit. No way in hell we give up 33 in Arrowhead.
Most we have given up at home was 20, and that was against the Jags, AND when we had 42 points ourselves.

Brock
12-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Don't know about the score, but the Tits are a fairly dangerous team to be playing right now.

kcfanintitanhell
12-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I am a bit confused at his commentary--at the very end he says he predicts a shootout with the Chiefs winning it in the 4th quarter?

Bowser
12-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Don't know about the score, but the Tits are a fairly dangerous team to be playing right now.

Yes. They are talented, and would love nothing more than to play spoiler....

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
I am a bit confused at his commentary--at the very end he says he predicts a shootout with the Chiefs winning it in the 4th quarter?

This is Prisco we're talking about.

I have difficulty believing he can remember what he's typing from one line to another.

Skyy God
12-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Looks like he flipped the scores.

Extra Point
12-22-2010, 12:49 PM
We want to end opponent bongo playing in your lifetime:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/88hQPXEnJDM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/88hQPXEnJDM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reerun_KC
12-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Pete has always had a hate hard-on for the Chiefs.

Youre saying he posts here with great frequency?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Okies, he's picking the Titans on his page, but picking the Chiefs straight up on the Expert Picks page . . .

:spock:

I don't know whether to be worried, relieved or expecting a tie now. :huh:

Zaiko
12-22-2010, 12:52 PM
This is really just a stupid prediction. We are going give up 33 points, against Tennessee, in Arrowhead, in December? Wow.

Right on. No way we give up 33 to the Titans in Arrowhead.

Skyy God
12-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Okies, he's picking the Titans on his page, but picking the Chiefs straight up on the Expert Picks page . . .

:spock:

I don't know whether to be worried, relieved or expecting a tie now. :huh:

I'm blaming you for the reverse reverse Prisco mojo if the Chiefs lose.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm blaming you for the reverse reverse Prisco mojo if the Chiefs lose.

:deevee:

sd4chiefs
12-22-2010, 12:55 PM
It says this but the score is Titans 33 Chiefs 30

Believe it or not, the Titans are still alive in the playoff chase. Barely. The Chiefs need two victories to lock up the AFC West. This won't be easy. The Titans played well on offense last week, but can they count on seeing good Kerry Collins two weeks in a row? Jamaal Charles against Chris Johnson will be fun to watch. I look for a shootout here with the Chiefs winning in the fourth quarter.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks

Coogs
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
It says this but the score is Titans 33 Chiefs 30

Believe it or not, the Titans are still alive in the playoff chase. Barely. The Chiefs need two victories to lock up the AFC West. This won't be easy. The Titans played well on offense last week, but can they count on seeing good Kerry Collins two weeks in a row? Jamaal Charles against Chris Johnson will be fun to watch. I look for a shootout here with the Chiefs winning in the fourth quarter.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks

So GoChiefs is Prisco? Making/taking a stand on both sides of an issue so he is right no matter what the outcome.