PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Inside the NFL - Chiefs/Rams

Hammock Parties
12-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Weak clip but worth it to see Chiefs nation explode with Charles.

<object width="720" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4fhydA9-A0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O4fhydA9-A0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="405"></embed></object>

WebGem
12-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Weak clip but worth it to see Chiefs nation explode with Charles.

Well after the sprint 38 one, they're all gonna seem weak.

Donger
12-23-2010, 06:11 PM
"Come on, Chiefs. Make a mistake!"

That was great. It would have been funnier if he had said something like, "Come on, Haley. Make one of those goofy 4th and 6 decisions."

Reerun_KC
12-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Well after the sprint 38 one, they're all gonna seem weak.:thumb:

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 06:13 PM
"Come on, Chiefs. Make a mistake!"

That was great. It would have been funnier if he had said something like, "Come on, Haley. Make one of those goofy 4th and 6 decisions."

Seeing Spags mad makes me sad.

WebGem
12-23-2010, 06:15 PM

He wanted more blue and gold in the stands. If you didn't stay home, maybe he wouldn't have said that. Yep, it's all your fault.

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 06:18 PM
He wanted more blue and gold in the stands. If you didn't stay home, maybe he wouldn't have said that. Yep, it's all your fault.

I couldn't get tix to the game via the box office. I'm going to be there this week and I've been to 3 games this season.

WebGem
12-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I couldn't get tix to the game via the box office. I'm going to be there this week and I've been to 3 games this season.

I was clearly joking. Your coach did get owned though, he should of forced em to throw it!

Kidd Lex
12-23-2010, 06:21 PM

As a Rams fan, are you guys big supporters of Spags? I would consider KC big supporters of Haley. Just curious?:hmmm:

WebGem
12-23-2010, 06:23 PM
As a Rams fan, are you guys big supporters of Spags? I would consider KC big supporters of Haley. Just curious?:hmmm:

He seems like he's gonna be a great head coach. I'm gonna guess Rams Fan's answer is hell yes.

Spags + Bradford = Super Bowl? That might be jumping the gun a bit, but I bet they own that division for a good decade or so and will therefore have quite a few shots.

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 06:23 PM

Most of us are. Others still want Spags gone. Unlike Haley, Spags has two first time coordinators. Fans are critical of the Rams OC. I like Spags. I hope he's in St. Louis for a long time. And I think next year is the year that puts the Rams into playoff contender category for a long time.

12-23-2010, 06:24 PM
complaining about the colors in the crowd was funny as hell. I would be pissed about that too if I were the coach.

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
He seems like he's gonna be a great head coach. I'm gonna guess Rams Fan's answer is hell yes.

I wouldn't say great, but I think he'll be a fine HC. He knows what he's doing and he's now getting the players that fit his defensive scheme. There are some in game coaching things he still has to work out, but I like what he's done so far.

WebGem
12-23-2010, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't say great, but I think he'll be a fine HC. He knows what he's doing and he's now getting the players that fit his defensive scheme. There are some in game coaching things he still has to work out, but I like what he's done so far.

You guys could always let him go and pick up McDaniels so he can trade Bradford to KC for Croyle.

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 06:29 PM
You guys could always let him go and pick up McDaniels so he can trade Bradford to KC for Croyle.

LMAO I like what Frazier's done in Minnesota. The Rams owner at the time wanted Frazier but the Rams GM wanted Spags. I also like the fact that Spags took less money from the Rams than he would have made from the Redskins.

DaFace
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM

ROFL...I'm SO glad that Denver got McDaniels instead of Spags. I think Spags will be fine. Not sold on him being awesome or anything yet, but I think he's got the team headed in a great direction at a minimum.

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 06:33 PM
ROFL...I'm SO glad that Denver got McDaniels instead of Spags. I think Spags will be fine. Not sold on him being awesome or anything yet, but I think he's got the team headed in a great direction at a minimum.

The way the Rams are run is a lot like the Chiefs are run. The Rams have a GM and a HC like the Chiefs, where the HC hardly has any say trading players. Spags needs to maybe tweak his coaching staff and get a few more players and I like where this team will be next year.

Hammock Parties
12-23-2010, 06:34 PM
I could watch this forever.

http://uranus.ckt.net/%7Egochiefs/RAMS/RAMS.gif

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2010, 06:35 PM

That's awesome.

WebGem
12-23-2010, 06:37 PM

I remember standing in my seat before that play praying we could just get 1 first down on the drive. That sure worked out!

RealSNR
12-23-2010, 08:20 PM
I just realized that Dick Curl is coaching with the Rams.

Imagine how much BETTER Bradford could be right now if he had a competent coach

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 08:31 PM
I just realized that Dick Curl is coaching with the Rams.

Imagine how much BETTER Bradford could be right now if he had a competent coach

Curl's been a good QB coach. There's an article from the Post Dispatch about how he and Bradford get along with each other.

-King-
12-23-2010, 08:32 PM

ROFL @ How Charles comes jetting out of nowhere.

RealSNR
12-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Curl's been a good QB coach. There's an article from the Post Dispatch about how he and Bradford get along with each other.Curl's not a good coach. He was the worst piece of shit from the Herm Edwards era. Just my opinion, though.

Rams Fan
12-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Curl's not a good coach. He was the worst piece of shit from the Herm Edwards era. Just my opinion, though.

What did Curl do that was so bad?

Hammock Parties
12-23-2010, 09:11 PM

Curl has never developed an NFL quarterback in his life.

He pretty much mindfucked Brodie Croyle.

BigOlChiefsfan
12-23-2010, 10:43 PM
I thought a 'Dick Curl' was just a weightlifting move. A Dick Press, now that's impressive.

chiefzilla1501
12-23-2010, 11:13 PM

Because people here hate anybody associated with herm. I don't know how good or bad he is as a coach. But no doubt Bradford has made tremendous strides throughout the year and I thought he made a lot out of a little with Thigpen. I think there are much better QB coaches out there. But I think he's adequate.

On Spags, I can't believe anyone would want him gone. Then again, it is STL (no offense to you, but I've seen how St. Louis works). If they got Cowher, they'd want him gone after one losing season too.

RealSNR
12-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Because people here hate anybody associated with herm. I don't know how good or bad he is as a coach. But no doubt Bradford has made tremendous strides throughout the year and I thought he made a lot out of a little with Thigpen. I think there are much better QB coaches out there. But I think he's adequate.

On Spags, I can't believe anyone would want him gone. Then again, it is STL (no offense to you, but I've seen how St. Louis works). If they got Cowher, they'd want him gone after one losing season too.Dude, Curl represented everything inept about Herm Edwards. He was "Father Time" who didn't know how to use timeouts correctly and efficiently. He was part of an offensive staff who destroyed the career of Larry Johnson. Oh, and he flat-out can't coach. Brodie Croyle should have had a powerful command of this offense before training camp in both 2007 and 2008. In both years he was woefully unprepared. Also in both years I never saw him making any adjustments to his game (glaring adjustments that he could make, like footwork in the pocket, etc.)

Herm was a mediocre coach. Maybe a bad one, too. It was going to take a good coach to successfully turn this team around and he clearly wasn't the man for the job. But I really appreciate that 2008 draft and some of the other talent that he acquired for this team.

stevieray
12-23-2010, 11:24 PM
...nice Elvis shades.

Kidd Lex
12-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Most of us are. Others still want Spags gone. Unlike Haley, Spags has two first time coordinators. Fans are critical of the Rams OC. I like Spags. I hope he's in St. Louis for a long time. And I think next year is the year that puts the Rams into playoff contender category for a long time.

There is no doubt that seasoned coordinators make a huge difference. The difference in Haley's staff from last to this year has been tremendous. I really believe the biggest Chiefs acquisition both literally and figuratively the last offseason was Romeo & Charlie.

That being said your Rams play in the NFC West, so in reality they are into the playoff contender category as we speak, and now with that foundation probably for many years to come.

I am surprised Vegas has your game a pick em with the 3 point home team spread. It seems to me you guys should at least be in the 4-7 point favorite range? Anyways good luck VS the 49ers.

Rams Fan
12-24-2010, 11:31 AM
There is no doubt that seasoned coordinators make a huge difference. The difference in Haley's staff from last to this year has been tremendous. I really believe the biggest Chiefs acquisition both literally and figuratively the last offseason was Romeo & Charlie.

That being said your Rams play in the NFC West, so in reality they are into the playoff contender category as we speak, and now with that foundation probably for many years to come.

I am surprised Vegas has your game a pick em with the 3 point home team spread. It seems to me you guys should at least be in the 4-7 point favorite range? Anyways good luck VS the 49ers.

Heh, I have no clue why Vegas has the Rams as only 3 points favorites. Anyways, the Rams coordinators aren't that bad. It's just Shurmur I'm not particularly fond of. He calls a good 1st half game but goes into a shell in the 2nd half. He should know something about coordinating since his uncle, Fritz, was a DC. I think his playcalling will expand over time, but he can't go into ultra conservative mode.