PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ROR = FAIL.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Total FAIL. Titanic FAIL. Come to Jesus Meeting FAIL.

Cassel has completely kicked my ass once and for all. He shall now be referred to as nothing but "Matt Cassel, Quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs" by me from here on out.

I shall now bend over and take my abuse like a man.

Donger
12-26-2010, 03:07 PM
You didn't like Cassel?

DaFace
I guess I may be weird, but when I think of "taking abuse like a man," it doesn't start with bending over.

kstater
You didn't like Cassel?

LMAO

Bane
12-26-2010, 03:08 PM
It's abundantly clear that he is the QB and heart of this team!

Pitt Gorilla
12-26-2010, 03:09 PM
It's abundantly clear that he is the QB and heart of this team!He has been all season.

Chiefs Rool
12-26-2010, 03:10 PM
ya me too, we 2 or 3 I made a QB ranking list and had Cassel at #32. I was wrong.

Hammock Parties
props

Bane
He has been all season.

I can agree with that.I had hated on him all last year and at the start of this year but I have no problem moving on with Matt Cassel as our starting Qb.

-King-
12-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Props..

Bitch :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 03:17 PM
I guess I may be weird, but when I think of "taking abuse like a man," it doesn't start with bending over.

Anywhere else but here, you're probably right.

Reerun_KC
12-26-2010, 03:18 PM
ROR, if you would of just been your self and stop trying to fit in with the few that hate everything KC.. You would be better off....

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 03:20 PM
ROR, if you would of just been your self and stop trying to fit in with the few that hate everything KC.. You would be better off....

Agreed.

Bane
12-26-2010, 03:22 PM

Yeah but those 4-5 dumb ass fucktards are necessary for balance.

Fritz88
12-26-2010, 03:22 PM
It was really me starting the game thread that gave us serious mojo. Don't hang on him too much.

TheGuardian
12-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Props.

The Bad Guy
12-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Way to man up. Much respect.

BryanBusby
12-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Afcasselstan = conquered

ForeverChiefs58
12-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Cassel deserves props, he has really improved his game throughout this season. He has made me a fan with the heart he plays with.

Mr. Laz
12-26-2010, 04:09 PM

Cassel has completely kicked my ass once and for all. He shall now be referred to as nothing but "Matt Cassel, Quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs" by me from here on out.

good for you

stevieray
12-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I tried to tell you man....:thumb:

ChiefsCountry
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM
If he keeps playing like he has been, we have found us a QB. Hopefully he even takes it up a few notches even higher in the playoffs. :thumb:

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2010, 09:27 PM
I guess I may be weird, but when I think of "taking abuse like a man," it doesn't start with bending over.ROFL

stevieray
12-26-2010, 09:29 PM
If he keeps playing like he has been, we have found us a QB. Hopefully he even takes it up a few notches even higher in the playoffs. :thumb:

...you've been saying if all season long. we never once lost the lead of the division.

there is no more if...

Ming the Merciless
Feels good to hear you say this....I am taking off all of my clothes

Bugeater
Eh, a lot of us ended up being wrong about a lot of things. But the hell with it, today is a day of celebration.

BigRedChief
12-26-2010, 09:31 PM

I shall now bend over and take my abuse like a man.Glad to see your on the bandwagon.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 09:33 PM
If he keeps playing like he has been, we have found us a QB.

durrrr

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5s67MJWOeAg/S4huU6iAKII/AAAAAAAACw8/8ihHNxFGEro/s400/durr.jpg

|Zach|
Props dude.

KcMizzou
Eh, a lot of us ended up being wrong about a lot of things. But the hell with it, today is a day of celebration.Exactly. :thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 09:35 PM

...you've been saying if all season long. we never once lost the lead of the division.

there is no more if...

What I saw today is that there IS another level with Cassel. CC is right to want to see that level executed at the play off level against top-tier teams. With improvements to the offensive line and WR corps, I believe Cassel WILL be able to perform at that level game-in and game-out, and be even more comfortable/confident doing so.
Don't get me wrong; as our line/WR's stand today, we could scratch, claw, and fight our way to the top, but it won't be the polished product I fully expect this team to be around this time next year.

BigMeatballDave
12-26-2010, 09:35 PM
I've always been a 'wait and see' kinda guy with the Chiefs. I wasnt that way with MC for whatever reason. I was on his bandwagon the 1st half of last season, but then quickly abandoned ship. It took me until the Seattle game to see I was wrong.

Now, my wagon is firmly hitched to MC.

Yes, patteeu, I flip-flopped! :)

ChiefsCountry
12-26-2010, 09:39 PM
What I saw today is that there IS another level with Cassel. CC is right to want to see that level executed at the play off level against top-tier teams. With improvements to the offensive line and WR corps, I believe Cassel WILL be able to perform at that level game-in and game-out, and be even more comfortable/confident doing so.
Don't get me wrong; as our line/WR's stand today, we could scratch, claw, and fight our way to the top, but it won't be the polished product I fully expect this team to be around this time next year.

I hope you are right bc this thing is ready to roll for the next decade. :thumb:

notorious
12-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I am standing next to you, ROR.

My dislike for Cassel's play on the field was EPIC. I was the first in many threads to make smart-ass comments about how much he sucked, or how horrible he is, etc.

He is a warrior and leader on the field. The man climbed through a mile shit and came out smelling like a rose. Props to him for weathering the fanbase storm.

Matt Cassel always had my respect for his toughness, but not until around mid-season did he earn my respect as an NFL QB.

Bravo Matt.

We are proud to call you one of us, a Chief.

stevieray
12-26-2010, 09:45 PM
what did I tell you at the bash?

year three.

top tier...blahblahblah...that sounds like waiting for the loss to claim something that doesn't exist anymore..

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 09:56 PM
what did I tell you at the bash?

year three.

top tier...blahblahblah...that sounds like waiting for the loss to claim something that doesn't exist anymore..

Well, when we face the Ravens/Pats etc., we'll hopefully win as you observe the point I'm making.

stevieray
12-26-2010, 10:01 PM
Well, when we face the Ravens/Pats etc., we'll hopefully win as you observe the point I'm making.

...you keep trying to single him out when we're winning as a TEAM. He has nothing to prove to the fans...his star is on the rise.

damn....

Reerun_KC
12-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Yeah but those 4-5 dumb ass ****tards are necessary for balance.

Link?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 10:05 PM
...you keep trying to single him out when we're winning as a TEAM. He has nothing to prove to the fans.

damn....

And it takes a TEAM to be a polished team. I'm saying that with better support, his game will elevate even higher and remain high against the tougher teams in the league.

I'm not dismissing his talent, don't YOU dismiss this schedule either.

stevieray
12-26-2010, 10:11 PM
And it takes a TEAM to be a polished team. I'm saying that with better support, his game will elevate even higher and remain high against the tougher teams in the league.

I'm not dismissing his talent, don't YOU dismiss this schedule either.

I'm not. The proof is already in the pudding. They took that schedule and reached the highest point with it, they WON the division.

you really think whatever team we face is going to take us lightly?

dirk digler
12-26-2010, 10:26 PM

They already are. The Jets are not going to play their starters next week even though it could improve their position.

But that is ok I like being underestimated.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm not. The proof is already in the pudding. They took that schedule and reached the highest point with it, they WON the division.

No I do not, especially not now. I'm just wondering if you believe the Titans and The Ravens/Pats represent the same level of overall challenge?

Look; there are no easy wins/games in the NFL, I truly get that. We took the hand that was dealt and won the tournament with it; I get that.
The only point I am trying to make is that I don't believe we've seen the best that Cassel has to offer. Yet. But we will when even more pieces of "The Right 53" are assembled with higher quality personnel.

We're ahead of schedule on the Pioli/Haley era and we're kicking major ass. I'm just saying that the TRUE best is yet to come.

Now, enough bickering, and ON TO VICTORY!!!!!!!:thumb:

stevieray
12-26-2010, 10:30 PM
No I do not, especially not now. I'm just wondering if you believe the Titans and The Ravens/Pats represent the same level of overall challenge?

Look; there are no easy wins/games in the NFL, I truly get that. We took the hand that was dealt and won the tournament with it; I get that.
The only point I am trying to make is that I don't believe we've seen the best that Cassel has to offer. Yet. But we will when even more pieces of "The Right 53" are assembled with higher quality personnel.

We're ahead of schedule on the Pioli/Haley era and we're kicking major ass. I'm just saying that the TRUE best is yet to come.

rep.

Pants
12-26-2010, 10:33 PM
I was super excited when we first got him despite some people saying he was going to be the next Mitchell and that he was going to suck massive balls. I didn't believe them at first, but then their prophecy started to come true, he played like shit. He has done a complete 180 and I, too, am convinced now that he is our QBoTF. It all climaxed today as Matt Cassel has reached his peak as a Chief. Let's hope it wasn't the summit and there's still some room for him to grow with better weapons and better pass-pro, but that's really neither here nor there, I think he might have arrived. I can now look forward to the draft and not worry about QBs. People wearing #7 on gameday will not be laughed at anymore. Thank you, God.

Man, today felt fucking good.

Sweet Daddy Hate
rep.

Right back at ya' patna'! :thumb:

BillSelfsTrophycase

Indeed

Wise man say...time to nut up or shut up

stevieray
12-26-2010, 10:36 PM
I was super excited when we first got him despite some people saying he was going to be the next Mitchell and that he was going to suck massive balls. I didn't believe them at first, but then their prophecy started to come true, he played like shit. He has done a complete 180 and I, too, am convinced now that he is our QBoTF. It all climaxed today as Matt Cassel has reached his peak as a Chief. Let's hope it wasn't the summit and there's still some room for him to grow with better weapons and better pass-pro, but that's really neither here nor there, I think he might have arrived. I can now look forward to the draft and not worry about QBs. People wearing #7 on gameday will not be laughed at anymore. Thank you, God.

Man, today felt ****ing good.

didn't it though.. he made some friggin great throws today...ropes hitting WR's in stride...

Pants
12-26-2010, 10:39 PM
didn't it though.. he made some friggin great throws today...ropes hitting WR's in stride...

He sure did. Man, I'm starting to develop a man crush on him like I did with Trent.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 10:46 PM

And Good Lord, imagine how this is going to flow when we have ANOTHER true threat at WR?!?!?

You can see the execution coming together, and you can see that it is still a little rough. When it's finally polished and ultra-smooth like a well-oiled machine...oh boy.

stevieray
12-26-2010, 10:47 PM
And Good Lord, imagine how this is going to flow when we have ANOTHER true threat at WR?!?!?

You can see the execution coming together, and you can see that it is still a little rough. When it's finally polished and ultra-smooth like a well-oiled machine...oh boy.
Arrowman is convinced Fitz will be here next year...:drool:

Pitt Gorilla
12-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Pioli needs to get Fitz in the fold.

Bowser
12-26-2010, 10:51 PM
The change in his entire game from the first five or six weeks of the season is mind boggling. I can't remember another player flipping the switch like this mid season. I'd say Priest Holmes, but he came out of nowhere. Cassel was being questioned as leader of this team. He's not being questioned anymore.

Bowser
12-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Pioli needs to get Fitz in the fold.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Can you fucking imagine that offense? Fitz, Bowe, Moeaki, McCluster, Charles, and Jones? Good Christ.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Arrowman is convinced Fitz will be here next year...:drool:

He ain't the only one. I can just feel it in my bones; Fitz is Arrowhead-Bound.

johnny961
12-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Funny thing is, when we first traded for Cassel, I was on the Cassel bandwagon. Then after seeing him play poorly last year and at first this year, I began to question his ability to lead this team and dogged him like everybody else. Now he has overcame alot of adversity and has become a very good QB . Props to Cassel. Now can someone pass me the crow, please?

stevieray
12-26-2010, 11:11 PM

johnny961
12-26-2010, 11:14 PM

Man that would be one bad ass receiving group with Fitz in the mix.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-26-2010, 11:34 PM

Man that would be one bad ass receiving group with Fitz in the mix.

WOOOOOOOOOD.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Feels good to hear you say this....I am taking off all of my clothes

I missed this one yesterday.

Um....thanks?:D

Ming the Merciless
12-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I missed this one yesterday.

Um....thanks?:D

No, thank YOU...

:evil:

MadMax
12-27-2010, 06:15 PM

Nice pic Stevie :)

WilliamTheIrish
12-27-2010, 06:18 PM
You had a lot of company. I didn't think we'd win 5 games. Add a few pieces to this team and it can compete for it all for several years.

And tha throw to Bowe yesterday. Whatta rope.

MadMax
12-27-2010, 06:19 PM

Blah a hell of a lot better than I said I would fellatio myself LOL! Happy Happy Happy to see this team have some success!!!!!!!!!! Happy New years my friend and at the very least we get to enjoy an extra game :)

MadMax
12-27-2010, 06:21 PM
You had a lot of company. I didn't think we'd win 5 games. Add a few pieces to this team and it can compete for it all for several years.

And tha throw to Bowe yesterday. Whatta rope.

I'm likin being wrong :)

SAUTO
12-27-2010, 06:33 PM
rep here ROR.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2010, 06:41 PM
rep here ROR.

Thanks, man. Let's be a united front as a fan base, and support these guys 100% as they get ready to finally bring this franchise back to the post-season!

Ming the Merciless
12-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah but those 4-5 dumb ass ****tards are necessary for balance.

I am actually seeing the logic behind this....

CP has taught me so many things...

I am thankful.

Ming the Merciless
12-27-2010, 06:55 PM
It was really me starting the game thread that gave us serious mojo. Don't hang on him too much.

I will ride your mojo ship any time you set sail, sir.

Permission to come aboard?

http://gallery.overt.org/d/35054-4/IMG_5516.jpg

vailpass
12-27-2010, 06:58 PM
I will ride your mojo ship any time you set sail, sir.

Permission to come aboard?

http://gallery.overt.org/d/35054-4/IMG_5516.jpg

:LOL:

:spock:

loochy
12-27-2010, 07:15 PM
If he keeps playing like he has been, we have found us a QB.

If you didn't know me and you'd never met me then you would never know who I was.

REDHOTGTO
12-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Cassel was being questioned as leader of this team. He's not being questioned anymore.

if you dont believe this quote, watch the 2 min that brokie played yesterday, cassel is the man .

Chief Pote
12-27-2010, 07:26 PM
This thread is making me all teary eyed. :grouphug:

CaliforniaChief
12-27-2010, 07:35 PM
At first thought I consider the playoffs to be gravy this year. Nobody (or very few) thought we'd get in, let alone win the division with 1 game left in the season.

You know...get the kids some playoff experience, then bring 'em back bigger and stronger next year.

And this is probably the "realistic" approach to our scenario.

But man, I'd love to tell realism to go to hell. And I want to believe that we can ride an improving team that could...COULD be peaking at just the right time of the year. A little Arrowhead magic, building confidence to what would be a HUGE step for us on the road, and seeing what happens from there.

Ya gotta get to the dance and anything can happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-27-2010, 07:48 PM
At first thought I consider the playoffs to be gravy this year. Nobody (or very few) thought we'd get in, let alone win the division with 1 game left in the season.

You know...get the kids some playoff experience, then bring 'em back bigger and stronger next year.

But man, I'd love to tell realism to go to hell. And I want to believe that we can ride an improving team that could...COULD be peaking at just the right time of the year. A little Arrowhead magic, building confidence to what would be a HUGE step for us on the road, and seeing what happens from there.

At this point, I see no reason why we can't repeat or even surpass what the Jets did last year:

We on FI-YA!

prhom
12-27-2010, 10:27 PM

Unlike the last playoff appearance we had, I think this time we have the playmakers to make us truly dangerous. I only hope that our coaching makes us less predictable than we have been at times in the regular season.

KChiefs1
12-27-2010, 10:44 PM

Major Props.