PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's Raider week.

Hammock Parties
12-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I don't have the sense that this is going to be an easy game.

The Raiders beat us without Zach Miller and without Nnamdi Asomugha.

Quite frankly, I'm extremely worried about Bowe against Asomugha, especially considering the way the Raiders stomped our ground game in the first meeting.

If we can't run the ball and Asomugha shuts down Bowe...yikes.

Holding my breath on this one.

On the positive side, Cassel is a much different quarterback eight weeks later, and I anticipate Brandon Flowers playing the game of his life after what happened with Jacoby Ford.

Bane
12-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Pussy.
Fuck the Faiders.We will OWN them at Arrowhead.
KC-37
Faid-19

kysirsoze
12-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Hopefully the Bengals keep it together and it won't matter much.

Rivers4MVP
12-26-2010, 05:03 PM
it will be a very good game, obviously us bolt fans are huge raiders fans, but it wont be a blowout, it will be low-scoring like 17-14, 17-10 and I'm biased, but I think the Raiders will win, but it could go either way. good luck...well sort of ;)

flipped cracker
12-26-2010, 05:06 PM
i'm really hoping we can win because this will be my first game at Arrowhead. been a fan all my life, but haven't been to a home game yet.

Rasputin
12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNuNsKwG1RI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNuNsKwG1RI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

TimeForWasp
12-28-2010, 07:19 AM
I don't know what the coaches have up their sleeve, but Quinten Lawrence has been signed back to the active roster and Mike richardson released. Do you think Quinten Lawrence has shown improvement? Maybe he is one of the people Haley has been talking about playing his role . Why would they bring him back to the active roster at this point unless they plan to use him? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Over-Head
12-28-2010, 07:34 AM
i'm really hoping we can win because this will be my first game at Arrowhead. been a fan all my life, but haven't been to a home game yet. Enjoy :thumb:

Marcellus
12-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Enjoy :thumb:

What's up OH? Where are all the Raider trolls we had before the last Raiders game?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-28-2010, 07:48 AM
We KEEL THEM!

El Jefe
12-28-2010, 07:50 AM
What's up OH? Where are all the Raider trolls we had before the last Raiders game?

Their season is done, we are in the playoffs, even if we lose this game it doesn't matter (obviously we want to win). All the smack talk in the world doesn't change the almost non-importance of this game for playoff implications.

Bane
12-28-2010, 07:53 AM

Parole hearings are on Wednesdays in Oakland.

Sofa King
12-28-2010, 08:07 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D3-tTxHY5nw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D3-tTxHY5nw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Lzen
12-28-2010, 08:21 AM

They were all bark and no bite. Of course, they would be here if this game had meaning for them. Since their season is done, they showed their true color - yellow.

Graystoke
12-28-2010, 08:24 AM
We need to go at the Faiders hard. Keep on winning, esp against the F***ing Faiders!

Lzen
12-28-2010, 08:26 AM
The Raiders won last time on the Chiefs mistakes. I don't see that happening this time. This team plays a completely different game at home.

Chiefs 31
Raiders 17

(Yes, same score I predicted against Titans)

Over-Head
12-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Hell if I know...dude, with my work load, (as you've noticed) I'm hardly around here anymore
Besides , with you bunch a Raider troll never stands a chance anyway :eek:

Lzen
12-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Hell if I know...dude, with my work load, (as you've noticed) I'm hardly around here anymore

I don't think he was talking about you when he said trolls. I mean, you may be an asshole, but you're not a troll.

:p

Shogun
12-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Will we rest our starters is the question I'm wondering.

Bane
12-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Will we rest our starters is the question I'm wondering.

Yeah me too.I'd like to win this game since Oakland is a division rival and the game is at Arrowhead,but I definitely don't want to go into a playoffs game on a loss at home.I'm sure we have players that could use the rest though.

Lzen
12-28-2010, 09:12 AM
I still don't understand why this is a question. Going into the game resting starters is taking a chance that you lose the #3 seed. That could prove to be very important. But I guess we will see how it all plays out. IMO, the Chiefs go into this game with the mindset to win. That means playing starters until the game is in hand.

plbrdude
12-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't know what the coaches have up their sleeve, but Quinten Lawrence has been signed back to the active roster and Mike richardson released. Do you think Quinten Lawrence has shown improvement? Maybe he is one of the people Haley has been talking about playing his role . Why would they bring him back to the active roster at this point unless they plan to use him? Things that make you go hmmmmm.

hmmm... with a name like quinten he's got to be good.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-28-2010, 09:24 AM
if we had our seed determined already i would be in favor in resting a few guys, but its not, so we need to go all out.

Bane
12-28-2010, 09:31 AM
if we had our seed determined already i would be in favor in resting a few guys, but its not, so we need to go all out.

Definitely.:thumb:

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-28-2010, 09:41 AM
It's gonna suck if Cassel or Charles get injured, but we're probably one of the healthiest teams in the NFL and I expect it will stay that way. We're 7-0 at home and the crowd will gain us about 7 false start penalties on the most penalized team in the league

InChiefsHeaven
12-28-2010, 09:41 AM
If they start Brodie, the stadium will be empty by half time. Unless he suddenly doesn't suck.

Play to win boys. Your fans deserve it. Put the hammer down and go up by 3 scores in the first half...then maybe go conservative and rest some starters. But DON'T LOSE THIS GAME!

Hammock Parties
12-28-2010, 11:13 AM
@GlennDorsey72

Although we've made the playoffs, don't think for a second that we've forgotten it's Raider week...

Lzen
12-28-2010, 11:16 AM
@GlennDorsey72

Although we've made the playoffs, don't think for a second that we've forgotten it's Raider week...
Yes!!!

baitism
12-28-2010, 11:22 AM
A 3 seed is much better than a 4 seed if we plan on making any kind of run in the playoffs. We need to win this.

gblowfish
12-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Ah Raider Week!

Time to pull out some of my all time favorite Raider Smack Pics!
How About:

Al Davis Loots Beer after Katrina!

Dipshit Raider Fan in Full Halloween Regalia!

Weird Wolf Gives Raider Fan an Earful

Curley Cable!

And perhaps my favorite:

Howie Long's Johnson!

Die, you evil convict scumbags!!!

LaChapelle
12-28-2010, 12:41 PM
It's going to be a physical game and you got the playoffs to be healthy for
but you can't let the homegame record this season drop when you got a home playoff game
going into the playoffs on a loss with such a young team doesn't sound good

TheGuardian
12-28-2010, 12:56 PM
I want to see Jacoby Ford decapitated. For real.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-28-2010, 01:29 PM
It's gonna suck if Cassel or Charles get injured, but we're probably one of the healthiest teams in the NFL and I expect it will stay that way. We're 7-0 at home and the crowd will gain us about 7 false start penalties on the most penalized team in the league

I could see the Raiders trying to injure them purposely. Freaking suck ass team.

Ming the Merciless
12-28-2010, 01:31 PM
GAYYYYYYDURRRZ

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7342/gayyydurrz1.jpg

DaWolf
12-28-2010, 03:17 PM
Is Seymour playing or is he out? IMO he makes a big difference to that defense...

Huffman83
12-28-2010, 03:27 PM
I just hope it's a game where the Chiefs can win, but remain healthy.

CaliforniaChief
12-28-2010, 03:56 PM
@GlennDorsey72

JIMP

Not only for the attitude, but for the fact that his tweet didn't read like a card from the game "Mad Gab."
English, FTW!

ModSocks
12-28-2010, 03:59 PM
JIMP

Not only for the attitude, but for the fact that his tweet didn't read like a card from the game "Mad Gab."
English, FTW!

Amen

Titty Meat
12-28-2010, 04:02 PM
TIME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN

Bane
12-28-2010, 04:10 PM
@GlennDorsey72

http://i51.tinypic.com/vr9g5d.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2hx4wah.gif

Ugly Duck
12-28-2010, 09:55 PM
I could see the Raiders trying to injure them purposely.

Thats exactly what the Raider players are thinking right now. Its the last possible remaining impact on the league that they still control. Oh sure... they want the division sweep, but they probably want to cripple KC's playoff chances even more. They won't care about PFs or ejections or fines. If you play your starting skill players, they are targets.

I want to see Jacoby Ford decapitated. For real.

Try putting someone other than Flowers on him this time... I don't think he can keep up with Ford...

Bane
12-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Thats exactly what the Raider players are thinking right now. Its the last possible remaining impact on the league that they still control. Oh sure... they want the division sweep, but they probably want to cripple KC's playoff chances even more. They won't care about PFs or ejections or fines. If you play your starting skill players, they are targets.

Try putting someone other than Flowers on him this time... I don't think he can keep up with Ford...

He will test dirty sometime in the next 2 years.

TimeForWasp
12-29-2010, 05:33 AM
hmmm... with a name like quinten he's got to be good.

He didn't do much in his first stint, and was cut ,then signed to the practice squad. It just doesn't make sense to me for them to make this move unless they are gonna use him in some way.

TheGuardian
12-29-2010, 07:34 AM

LOL!

Actually Ford only beat him once. On the 1 play Flowers makes the pick then has it stripped away. I agree Flowers can't run step for step with Ford but Ford also doesn't do anything but run go routes, so having coverage over the top of him nullifies that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2010, 03:03 PM
LOL!

Actually Ford only beat him once. On the 1 play Flowers makes the pick then has it stripped away. I agree Flowers can't run step for step with Ford but Ford also doesn't do anything but run go routes, so having coverage over the top of him nullifies that.

We are going to fucking kill the Raiders this week.

1ChiefsDan
12-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Die faider scum. Don't usually wish injury upon athletes, but the faiders are such a collection of sumbags I wouldn't be upset if their bus crashed on the way to the stadium.

alanm
12-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Their season is done, we are in the playoffs, even if we lose this game it doesn't matter (obviously we want to win). All the smack talk in the world doesn't change the almost non-importance of this game for playoff implications.This game matters. It matters a lot as far as seeding goes. :harumph:

greg63
12-29-2010, 03:42 PM
I, too, do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about this one. The Raiders are 5-0 in the AFC West, but they do have to deal with one other aspect this time that they didn't last time and that is the 12th man.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2010, 03:44 PM
I, too, do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about this one. The Raiders are 5-0 in the AFC West, but they do have to deal with one other aspect this time that they didn't last time and that is the 12th man.

My warm, fuzzy feeling is in full-overdrive; we are going to DUST those clowns.

talastan
12-29-2010, 03:47 PM
70,000+ and 53 chiefs vs. the Faid. I like our chances!!! :thumb:

Freaking put Campbell on the ground a couple of times. Stuff the crap out of McFailure and cover over the top of Jacoby "I run go routes only" Ford. Then let our Offense get some movement going out of Charles and Jones legs and Cassel's arm. FTW!!!!!!111!!

Bane
12-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Full out attack!Destroy them from start to finish.Then to the playoffs.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Pussy.
Fuck the Faiders.We will OWN them at Arrowhead.
KC-37
Faid-19

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092004/2009/REG2/raiders@chiefs">YOU</a>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008091404/2008/REG2/raiders@chiefs">SURE</a>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2007112505/2007/REG12/raiders@chiefs">????</a>

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 03:52 PM
We're winning this one boys, sorry

keg in kc
12-29-2010, 03:52 PM
The Raiders did not "beat" us. We did not...

wait for it...

wait for it....

put the hammer down.

*shoots self in face*

Bane
12-29-2010, 03:55 PM
<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092004/2009/REG2/raiders@chiefs">YOU</a>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008091404/2008/REG2/raiders@chiefs">SURE</a>

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2007112505/2007/REG12/raiders@chiefs">????</a>

Yeah why not?We are 7-0 at home and definitely don't want to lose this game.This game means way more to us than it does to you guys IMO,so yeah,I'm very confidant that we can win this game.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2010, 03:59 PM
We're going home with our tail between our legs w00t!

Wurd.

Mi_chief_fan
12-29-2010, 04:00 PM

Yep.

|Zach|
12-29-2010, 04:00 PM
My original prediction is that we beat TEN pretty handedly and win a close one against the Raiders.

I was right with the first one but hope I am wrong with the second. I would LOVE to dominate these guys.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:01 PM
The Raiders did not "beat" us. We did not...

wait for it...

wait for it....

put the hammer down.

*shoots self in face*

We tried to let you guys win, you obviously didn't want to. Sorry, that's just the sign of a team that really isn't that good. I expect you guys to get bounced in the first week of the playoffs. If you beat the Jets or even more so the Ravens, it's a total fluke. They're just better teams even though the Jets aren't playing well as of late.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah why not?We are 7-0 at home and definitely don't want to lose this game.This game means way more to us than it does to you guys IMO,so yeah,I'm very confidant that we can win this game.

This still doesn't make your previous statement true. We've actually owned you in your place as of late and w/ one of the worst QBs ever to play the game. Just sayin.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Wurd.

http://pw0nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

|Zach|
12-29-2010, 04:04 PM
My original prediction is that we beat TEN pretty handedly and win a close one against the Raiders.

I was right with the first one but hope I am wrong with the second. I would LOVE to dominate these guys.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5IHGcf5II/AAAAAAABSjk/9PsNThMctCM/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Personally, I see us winning this one by default. You guys don't need this and the Raiders are trying to sweep our worthless division and finish the season 8-8 which would be our first non-losing season since 2002..... then again, Jason Campbell is our QB so who knows.

Bane
12-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Personally, I see us winning this one by default. You guys don't need this and the Raiders are trying to sweep our worthless division and finish the season 8-8 which would be our first non-losing season since 2002..... then again, Jason Campbell is our QB so who knows.

Maybe not,but Haley and company want it.I doubt they want to go into a playoff game at Arrowhead on a loss to Oakland.Oh and as far as Jason Campbell goes.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Good luck in the draft or with McNabb.

DaWolf
12-29-2010, 04:09 PM

I get that feeling too. For some reason I think the Raiders have nothing else to do but focus on this game, and the Chiefs will likely be looking ahead despite what they are saying.

If the Chiefs win this one, it will mean that they have a much better ability to focus on the task at hand than I am giving them credit for, or that the Raiders are just looking forward to the offseason.

I'd like to see the Chiefs come out with fire in their bellies for this one. The one thing that worries me about the playoffs is that we'll be facing a team that is playoff tested whoever it is, and we won't be able to match that intensity. Hopefully that San Diego game was a lesson to the guys about the type of intensity they need to come out with...

greg63
12-29-2010, 04:11 PM

I sincerely hope that you are correct sir.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-29-2010, 04:12 PM
We tried to let you guys win, you obviously didn't want to. Sorry, that's just the sign of a team that really isn't that good. I expect you guys to get bounced in the first week of the playoffs. If you beat the Jets or even more so the Ravens, it's a total fluke. They're just better teams even though the Jets aren't playing well as of late.

Way to go out on a limb there sport. This is the kind of "logic" that makes most of the NFL fanbase full of fail.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Maybe not,but Haley and company want it.I doubt they want to go into a playoff game at Arrowhead on a loss to Oakland.Oh and as far as Jason Campbell goes.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Good luck in the draft or with McNabb.

I also doubt they want any starter to get injured for that playoff game. I doubt we run w/ McNabb either. Al loves Campbell for some reason. Maybe he gets a boner for his indecisiveness or uses his splint or whatever he does but Campbell will be our starter next season and while I have to accept it, it doesn't mean I'm happy w/ it.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:13 PM
The one thing that worries me about the playoffs is that we'll be facing a team that is playoff tested whoever it is, and we won't be able to match that intensity.

If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd be very worried about this one also.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Way to go out on a limb there sport. This is the kind of "logic" that makes most of the NFL fanbase full of fail.

What? You trying to say you guy match up against those guys? They're better than you in almost every facet of the game. Both have better QBs, both have better lines, both have played better competition, both are just better teams all around.

I know I'm speaking predominantly to BiasPlanet but I just see things for what they are. Both teams are better. It's the NFL and I know the better team doesnt' always win which is why I posted what I did.

Bane
12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
I also doubt they want any starter to get injured for that playoff game. I doubt we run w/ McNabb either. Al loves Campbell for some reason. Maybe he gets a boner for his indecisiveness or uses his splint or whatever he does but Campbell will be our starter next season and while I have to accept it, it doesn't mean I'm happy w/ it.

Well I just refuse to ever believe that a home game against a division rival is meaningless,but I do not want to see anyone get injured either.I just want to win this game and move on to the post season.

InChiefsHeaven
12-29-2010, 04:15 PM
We are not the same team we were when we played them last...we are at home...Arrowhead should rock like never before. We had BETTER beat the livin' black hole out of em!

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2010, 04:16 PM
http://pw0nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/TOMSBESTSELLER.png

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:17 PM

I agree w/ all of this. Ford single-handily beat you guys and this was after the comical "debate" that Flowers > Nnamdi which is absolutely hilarious to anyone who knows football.

If the Raiders can't make the playoffs, I'm willing to bet they don't want someone from their division doing shit in them and will do what is needed to make sure it doesnt' happen. Same goes for most other teams in the league so spare us the "Raiders are just dirty players" talk.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:19 PM
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/TOMSBESTSELLER.png

This is so inaccurate it makes me laugh. Sure, hate on a guy who is probably gonna lead us to our first non-losing season in almost a decade. If anything, he should be praised for what he has done here.

|Zach|
12-29-2010, 04:21 PM
This is so inaccurate it makes me laugh. Sure, hate on a guy who is probably gonna lead us to our first non-losing season in almost a decade. If anything, he should be praised for what he has done here.

Yes. Lets heap praise on someone for the possibility of reaching the milestone of mediocrity.
:thumb:

Love those Raiders.

ReynardMuldrake
12-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Raiders have what, seven losing seasons? Let's give 'em eight. Such a nice, round number.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-29-2010, 04:23 PM

He's done more for you than anyone in recent history, but here you are again; Faiding way.....

keg in kc
12-29-2010, 04:24 PM
The Raiders have done well, and are I think, much like us, one of the ascending teams in the AFC.

It's great timing, I think. A rekindled Chiefs/Raiders rivalry would be a good thing for the league.

I don't know if Campbell is the guy, though. I expected a better year out of him.

JTagg7754
12-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Yes. Lets heap praise on someone for the possibility of reaching the milestone of mediocrity.
:thumb:

Love those Raiders.

B/c teams are fixed in one year?? Especially teams that have had a recent history of having consecutive 11 loss seasons?? I'm all for baby steps, I understand how the league works.

Reerun_KC
12-29-2010, 07:16 PM
My fear is Ford totally renting out and owning flowers again.

Shogun
12-29-2010, 08:42 PM
The Raiders have done well, and are I think, much like us, one of the ascending teams in the AFC.

It's great timing, I think. A rekindled Chiefs/Raiders rivalry would be a good thing for the league.

I don't know if Campbell is the guy, though. I expected a better year out of him.

All the Raiders fans that I've talked to like him and wouldn't mind him being 'the guy' That said I hope they think hes the guy and ends up like Jamarcus. Ruck the Faiders.

Shogun
12-29-2010, 10:37 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/eg7prs.jpg

KCinNY
12-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Sure, hate on a guy who is probably gonna lead us to our first non-losing season in almost a decade.

First non-losing season in a decade?!?!

You go, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy 6
12-30-2010, 01:14 PM
This game matters. It matters a lot as far as seeding goes. :harumph:

Couldnt agree more, and not just for the seeding, but to go into the playoffs riding that mental wave of 'We Cant Be Stopped' momentum.

23 - 13 KC

Ming the Merciless
12-30-2010, 01:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow.....'commitment to NON LOSING SEASON' ?

What happened to excellence?

Ming the Merciless
12-30-2010, 01:19 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/eg7prs.jpg

Somehow I imagine this fellow to be unemployed / on disability....

I wonder how he will feel on Sunday.

Tears? Anger? He must be a very sensitive gentleman.

Rasputin
12-30-2010, 01:21 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOM8wvMuOfg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOM8wvMuOfg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

mlyonsd
12-30-2010, 01:24 PM
B/c teams are fixed in one year?? Especially teams that have had a recent history of having consecutive 11 loss seasons?? I'm all for baby steps, I understand how the league works.

You're right, not every team can do it like we did.

Easy 6
12-30-2010, 03:12 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOM8wvMuOfg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dOM8wvMuOfg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

This is friggin awesome, its like the Chemical Brothers meet the Wild West... some great footage & pics here.

talastan
12-30-2010, 03:45 PM
What? You trying to say you guy match up against those guys? They're better than you in almost every facet of the game. Both have better QBs, both have better lines, both have played better competition, both are just better teams all around.

I know I'm speaking predominantly to BiasPlanet but I just see things for what they are. Both teams are better. It's the NFL and I know the better team doesnt' always win which is why I posted what I did.

This must be the Faider fans' mantra. Whatever makes you feel better about your team kiddo!!

Ugly Duck
01-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Raider's Injury Report 01/01/11

Seymour probably out with a hamstring injury (The OAK pass rush sucks when he doesn't play).

McFadden has turf toe & has not practiced (insists he'll play).

Rest your starters. You won't need them.

Hammock Parties
01-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Sounds like it will be the coronation ceremony for the AFC West Championship.

Should be fun.

Bowser
01-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Raider's Injury Report 01/01/11

Seymour probably out with a hamstring injury (The OAK pass rush sucks when he doesn't play).

McFadden has turf toe & has not practiced (insists he'll play).

Rest your starters. You won't need them.

Fuck that. The starters need to be groovin' heading into the playoffs. Sit'em for the fourth quarter, if they have to.

Hammock Parties
01-01-2011, 03:50 PM
30-0 is the way its done.

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/473821236556" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/473821236556" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

ReynardMuldrake
01-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Step on their throats & make an example out of them. We need as much momentum as possible going into the playoffs. Finish out the season with a blowout!

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Step on their throats & make an example out of them. We need as much momentum as possible going into the playoffs. Finish out the season with a blowout!

This.

S&BJW
01-01-2011, 04:02 PM
McFadden hurt but Bush isn`t.....one of them should have a great game. Seymour hurt and that blows but what can you do? Should be a great game as a divisional rival but has no implications for the Raiders. I question if KC really plays it`s starters for more than a half......divisional games are tougher than most and Haley will be chased out of town if Cassell gets injured in the 3rd or something.......I`ve got Bowe on my fantasy team and am hesitant to play him due to my being surprised if he plays much at all. You guys really think all your starters are playing this week for most of the game?

PS: Congrats on winning the division. We may dominate the divisional play but the winners go to the playoffs and you guys did it. :cheers:

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-01-2011, 04:07 PM
McFadden hurt but Bush isn`t.....one of them should have a great game. Seymour hurt and that blows but what can you do? Should be a great game as a divisional rival but has no implications for the Raiders. I question if KC really plays it`s starters for more than a half......divisional games are tougher than most and Haley will be chased out of town if Cassell gets injured in the 3rd or something.......I`ve got Bowe on my fantasy team and am hesitant to play him due to my being surprised if he plays much at all. You guys really think all your starters are playing this week for most of the game?

PS: Congrats on winning the division. We may dominate the divisional play but the winners go to the playoffs and you guys did it. :cheers:
---
Thanks, man. :thumb:

S&BJW
01-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Quotes from the past:

“It’s a dark game. I characterize it as a lot of darkness.” – Gunther Cunningham (Raiders defensive coordinator and Chiefs head coach/defensive coordinator)

“In Oakland…the games you always really wanted to come see were the Niners and the Chiefs. You grew up hating red…It goes deep. It’s not just the teams. It’s the organizations, you know, which organization is better? These are two teams that played in the old AFL against each other. Most of the history goes back to it. They’ve been AFC West rivals for a very, very long time. It’s always been the must-win game.” — Kirk Morrison (former Raiders linebacker)

“Only one word: Blood.” — Harvey Williams (RB, played for the Raiders and Chiefs)

“I never liked the Raiders.” – Todd Haley (current Chiefs head coach)

“We knew we had to go through Oakland to win the championship, and they knew they had to go through Kansas City. That made it a very bitter rivalry.” – Hank Stram (Hall of Fame coach of the Chiefs)

“The one constant you can count on in playing the Raiders is that they don’t finish. They don’t finish plays and they don’t finish games. I always told my players that if they kept playing hard against the Raiders, they would eventually fold. That is why I knew we would always win. That is still the perception around the league.” – Marty Schottenheimer (former Chiefs head coach)

“I’ll admit that early in the week, I wasn’t really caught up in the Chiefs-Raiders rivalry. But I’m caught up in it now. You betcha!” – Marty Schottenheimer

“Every time we play the Raiders, it’s a dogfight, no matter what the records are or where we play the game. It’s always a smash mouth game between us, back to when Buck Buchanan and Art Shell were playing. You’d better wear your mouthpiece in this game, I guarantee you that. It gets violent out there.” – former Chiefs defensive lineman Dan Saleaumua

“Marty does it the old fashioned way, he gets up and screams and cries. Marty could win an Oscar. He used to talk about how he has no respect for the Raiders.” – Harvey Williams

“[Al Davis] told me he was going to get me. I think he’s tried to ruin the latter part of my career, tried to devalue me. I think he’s trying to stop me from going to the Hall of Fame.” – Former Raiders and Chiefs running back Marcus Allen

“What went through my mind was, maybe I can break Lenny Dawson’s ribs and he won’t be able to play next week. Maybe they’ll lose and we’ll be back in first place.” – Raiders DE Ben Davidson

“Those were my favorite games. I always likened them to a heavyweight fight. You knew you were going to get beat up, but it was fun. We needed the Chiefs. We wouldn`t have been as good without them.” – Ben Davidson

"I once told Willie Scott, the Chiefs tight end. It may be legal, but do it again and I'll come down with my three-quarter inch spikes and rip your ribs off." -- Howie Long

JockBio.com: What was it like playing in those Raider-Chief games in the early '70s?

Phil Villapaino: Those games tended to get out of hand, and the refs usually called them close. I remember when one of the Chiefs tried a crack-back block on me. I spun out of it, moved toward the sideline, and made the tackle. I looked down and I saw Hank Stram’s shoe. I pounded it with my fist as hard as I could.

JockBio.com: What’s your version of the famous fight in the 1973 game?

Phil Villapiano: That was a major game. The Western Division title was on the line, and we were killing them. I was coming across the field on a play and saw George Atkinson club their running back, Ed Podolak—a real cheap shot right in front of the KC sideline. Then I saw Jeff Kinney, who was on the bench, getting ready to hit Ack. Well, I nailed this guy. I hit him as hard as I could. I ended up under the Chiefs’ bench, I just disappeared. Guys were hitting me and kicking me. My father, my brother and a friend of mine—Red D’Angelis, a mailman from Asbury Park—were sitting right in that part of the stands. They tried to climb over the rail to help me but the police stopped them.

Ugly Duck
01-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Quote posted in the Raider locker room this week:

“What went through my mind was, maybe I can break Lenny Dawson’s ribs and he won’t be able to play next week.” – Raiders DE Ben Davidson

Hammock Parties
01-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote posted in the Raider locker room:

“What went through my mind was, maybe I can break Lenny Dawson’s ribs and he won’t be able to play next week.” – Raiders DE Ben Davidson

And Ben Davidson is a lying sack of shit who also said he wasn't trying to hurt Davis later.

Lying sack of Raider shit.

ReynardMuldrake
01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote posted in the Raider locker room:

Look at the post above you.

boogblaster
01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
F()ck da Faiders
Chiefs 28
Faiders 13

noa
01-01-2011, 04:19 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nl8z00.gifhttp://i52.tinypic.com/nl8z00.gif
(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-01-2011, 04:21 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/nl8z00.gifhttp://i52.tinypic.com/nl8z00.gif

ROFL

S&BJW
01-01-2011, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1-LSTZneo

Chiefs Pantalones
01-01-2011, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1-LSTZneo

If you guys could actually win important games tomorrow would mean something. I want this to be a real rivalry again.

Ming the Merciless
01-01-2011, 04:24 PM
OH HELL YES

I can feel it coming...

We better fucking win this one.

Set this shit off

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CikybHxxOB0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CikybHxxOB0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

S&BJW
01-01-2011, 04:33 PM
If you guys could actually win important games tomorrow would mean something. I want this to be a real rivalry again.

I agree.........although the rivalry is alive and well.....I just wish we were playing for the playoffs tomorrow. After your 1 and out playoff game is over, getting swept by Oakland will leave the nastiest taste in your mouth for the whole off season to come...lol

Bowser
01-01-2011, 04:38 PM

LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
01-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I agree.........although the rivalry is alive and well.....I just wish we were playing for the playoffs tomorrow. After your 1 and out playoff game is over, getting swept by Oakland will leave the nastiest taste in your mouth for the whole off season to come...lol

Uh...no it won't. We'll have accomplished more than you no matter what happens tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying the offseason so far! :)

Rasputin
01-01-2011, 04:49 PM

LMAO we need more Fraider follies!!

Shaid
01-01-2011, 04:53 PM

Wow, so we're not going to win the first round of the playoffs but if we do it's a fluke. Nice job covering all your bases. I guess you beating us was a fluke as well.

Rasputin
01-01-2011, 05:00 PM
I think the starters are going to play the whole game & they should. Unless it's a blow out. Coach Haley has said we arn't there yet and this team is still working on getting better. We are trying to win 3 out 4 for this quarter of the football season. Improvement is the goal for this game, to build for our future on. I don't want to see the back ups unless we get a big enough lead that it wouldn't matter. I sure don't want to see Croyle fuck it up eather.

I hate the GOT DAMN FRAIDERS!!!! We can't stoop to there level for stupid penalties like in the last game. The penalties hurt us bad last time & we got to play smart disaplined football.

Shaid
01-01-2011, 05:02 PM

Screw that, I hope it's a hard game. I don't want our players getting cocky.

S&BJW
01-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Uh...no it won't. We'll have accomplished more than you no matter what happens tomorrow. I hope you're enjoying the offseason so far! :)
Accomplishments???? Well OK, we have 3 Lombardis.......how many do you have?ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Accomplishments???? Well OK, we have 3 Lombardis.......how many do you have?ROFL

We'll have our collection soon enough.

BigOlChiefsfan
01-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Ruck the Faiders! Go CHIEFS!

DBOSHO
01-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Lol jtagg is the most retarded poster ive ever seen.

DBOSHO
01-01-2011, 07:09 PM

Yay! We won a championship back when dirt was invented! We're relevant!

LaChapelle
01-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Maybe the Raiders will spend all night at the boats
like Petro said the Titans did

S&BJW
01-02-2011, 01:15 AM

If you like, I can tell you how it feels the 1st time.............
the 2nd time
and the 3rd time:thumb:

noa
01-02-2011, 01:42 AM
the 2nd time
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/ip7412.gif

http://i53.tinypic.com/ip7412.gifhttp://i54.tinypic.com/r9h45k.jpg (http://tinypic.com?ref=ip7412)

Brock
01-02-2011, 02:34 AM
the 2nd time

You must be really old.

varaider
01-02-2011, 07:10 AM

Uhhh, but you haven't won any... Where is the "relevance" in that? Just sayin... :rolleyes:

michaelj_58
01-02-2011, 08:07 AM
let's hit the raiders in the mouth early and often then enjoy the party.GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

S&BJW
01-02-2011, 04:58 PM
You must be really old.

I`m one day old of having my Raiders sweep the Chiefs and I`ll probably be 7 days old watching the Chiefs be 1 and out....yep I`m old.........and next year????? Let`s roll.................ROFL

Sure-Oz
01-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Being at home watching other teams play in the 1st round>being in the 1st round at home in the playoffs /raiders fan logic