PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Matt Cassel and the Denver Broncos

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:10 PM
I'm greatful for the game where we got blown out, I honestly think that was his turning point. Thank you for getting better so we don't have to constantly bitch about your contract, you're earning it now.

GO CHIEFS

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Please dont include everyone in your 'we' statement...
No one cares if you think he is worth the money...Where was your voice of reason when Dane and Hamas' dicks were so far in your mouth all you could do was make gurgling noises?

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Please dont include everyone in your 'we' statement...
No one cares if you think he is worth the money...Where was your voice of reason when Dane and Hamas' dicks were so far in your mouth all you could do was make gurgling noises?

At the games, now shut the fuck up.

Shogun
I dont even know who Dane is.

WebGem
Matt Cassel hasn't lost since that game.

KCrockaholic
Thank you Denver for helping open up this offense.

KCrockaholic
12-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Matt Cassel hasn't lost since that game.

Nice thought, huh?

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:14 PM
At the games, now shut the **** up.

Is 'at the games' code for taking OTWP's, Pants and ROR's cocks at the same time?

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Is 'at the games' code for taking OTWP's, Pants and ROR's cocks at the same time?

Yes, we were in the back of my moms mini van giving each other reach arounds while finishing all over the windows.

WebGem
Nice thought, huh?

Yeah the way I see it is basically if he doesn't have another Appendectomy, we will win the Super Bowl. cdcox can we please get the %'s on Matt Cassel having another appendectomy?

DaFace

Do you realize that you're incredibly obnoxious?

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:16 PM
How many of these threads are we gonna have to read where people that shouldve been giving Cassel props since earlier inthe season are just now figuring it out?

Morons...

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Now you're just being rude, guy.

WebGem
12-26-2010, 08:18 PM
How many of these threads are we gonna have to read where people that shouldve been giving Cassel props since the beginning of the season are just now figuring it out?

Morons...

There's a reason people didn't give him props at the beginning of the season. Are you really that dumb?

Broncos fans must have been idiots last year if they were claiming the team was good when they were 6-0, clearly they were terrible the entire time.

Marcellus
12-26-2010, 08:18 PM
How many of these threads are we gonna have to read where people that shouldve been giving Cassel props since earlier inthe season are just now figuring it out?

Morons...

Relax and enjoy the playoffs.

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey Pawnmower, so can I count on your vote for n00b of the year?

Pitt Gorilla
12-26-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure what Cassel's contract has to do with what the Chiefs are doing on the field.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:20 PM
There's a reason people didn't give him props at the beginning of the season. Are you really that dumb?

U caught me in an edit...

From the beginning there were PLENTY of people who didn't want to even give him a chance....or say one positive thing about him. Are YOU really that dumb? People that tried to say anything at all positive about him got their ass chewed.

BillSelfsTrophycase
12-26-2010, 08:21 PM

Dude...Can't we all get along just for today?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/opQRwaF5p8o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/opQRwaF5p8o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey Pawnmower, so can I count on your vote for n00b of the year?

If noob of the year means you have the 'kudos' of Dane, Pants, Sportsracer, OTWP, R0R, Hamas,Ckayton/Gochiefs/gifhorse...etc..then you can take that award and stick it straight up your ass because I want no part of it. SHit would be worthless as your dick.

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:22 PM
If noob of the year means you have the 'kudos' of Dane, Pants, Sportsracer, OTWP, R0R, Hamas,Ckayton/Gochiefs/gifhorse...etc..then you can take that award and stick it straight up your ass because I want no part of it. SHit would be worthless as your dick.

this post just screams 'accept me'...jesus

ProAngler
12-26-2010, 08:23 PM
i dont understand why there are so many a holes in here that do nothing but critisize other chiefs fans at every chance. We all should be happy as heck that we are were we are, but there are some people who are just a holes!!!
You guys (you know who you are) must have pathetic lives!!! I've been a chiefs fan for 38 years and I am elated at what this young team has acomplished!
Were are all the mods? the personal attacks that I have seen here is a joke!

Tactical Funky
12-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Ahh, yes. Feel the lurve. I feel the lurve.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:24 PM
this post just screams 'accept me'...jesus

Wait so you ask me my opinion of the noob of the year award and then say I am begging for acceptance?

LOL ....

I DONT WANT THE FUCKING AWARD

Take it and sodomize clay with it while dane washes your hair.

Just Passin' By
12-26-2010, 08:26 PM

The Chiefs have made the playoffs after having seasons of 4,2 and 4 wins. Enjoy the day. Bust balls tomorrow.

Shogun
12-26-2010, 08:26 PM
so can i count on your vote? I made you a button.

milkman
12-26-2010, 08:31 PM

Chill.

Take a deep breath.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:32 PM
The Chiefs have made the playoffs after having seasons of 4,2 and 4 wins. Enjoy the day. Bust balls tomorrow.

Hell yah! I was thinking the two weren't mutually exclusive though!

I cant even imagine an actual playoff (dare I say) win....

Would be so cash.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:32 PM
so can i count on your vote? I made you a button.

Sure, if it means that much to you..then yes

milkman
12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
Hell yah! I was thinking the two weren't mutually exclusive though!

I cant even imagine an actual playoff (dare I say) win....

Would be so cash.

Start thinking about a sig for me, cause it looks like you'll be owning it until the draft after the season concludes.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Start thinking about a sig for me, cause it looks like you'll be owning it until the draft after the season concludes.

If we get a playoff win i will let you off the hook! Deal?

milkman
12-26-2010, 08:40 PM
If we get a playoff win i will let you off the hook! Deal?

Deal.

But I gotta say, losing that bet is the best bet I'll ever lose.

Ming the Merciless
12-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Deal.

But I gotta say, losing that bet is the best bet I'll ever lose.

Hehehe...

Amen...

Saul Good
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm greatful for the game where we got blown out, I honestly think that was his turning point. Thank you for getting better so we don't have to constantly bitch about your contract, you're earning it now.

GO CHIEFS

You'd be hard pressed to find a QB providing more bang for his buck over the next few years than Cassel. His contract was front-loaded, so he's pretty inexpensive after his roster bonus.