PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Props to the O-Line

B2chiefsfan
12-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Props to the Chiefs O-Line. :thumb: Over 2,500 yards rushing....

Fairplay
12-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Heck yes!

Our o-line is perhaps the least recognized improvement.

Look how much time Cassel has compared to last year. Our running backs have more yards as well.

It begins in the trenches, as Lenny D would say.

kcchiefsus
12-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Can't stand pat going in to next year. Hopefully Asamoah is the answer at one of the guard spots but we need a long term fix at center. The line has been great between the 20's this year but IMO we could use some more beef.

Rain Man
12-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Yep, three cheers for the o-line!

There was one play today that made me laugh. I think it was in the first quarter, maybe the second. Barry Richardson made a block on one defender, and another defender was disengaging from his man at the same time. Richardson managed to shove his guy down and get in the way of the other guy, effectively taking two defenders out. It was a thing of beauty.

scho63
12-27-2010, 01:37 AM
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I was thinking the same exact thing watching the game today-an awesome job all year and little props from anyone outside the Chiefs faithful.

T-post Tom
12-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Awesome job by the o-line today.

BIG K
12-27-2010, 02:34 AM
The transition this year from a broke dick, patched up, offensive line is the reason the Chiefs have 10 wins. All the rushing stats, Cassel's improvement, starts and ends with the solidification of the offensive line. Kudos to the signing of Lija, Wig and the development of Richardson, who most here said he uncapable of learning.....

Hell yes! We have an O-line again!

Three7s
12-27-2010, 03:17 AM
Going into the game against the Titans, the one thing I was worried about was the Titans pass rush. The Chiefs O-line handled it beautifully.