PDA

View Full Version : Football UM....HELLO 10-11 Wins

Buck
12-27-2010, 12:29 AM
Let me start this thread by saying.....I am very drunk.

That being said, you guys won 10 games this fucking season, and I wouldn't really doubt if you win 11.

Its tough being a rival fan on the board, and I know I've already done my congratulations, but after a 4 win (I think) season this is pretty fucking amazing. Good luck in the playoffs. I fucking hate the Jets so at least beat them....and remember, even if you don't succeed in the playoffs this year, you're team, AND ESPECIALLY YOUR COACH AND QB, have proven that you guys have what it takes.

Hammock Parties
12-27-2010, 12:31 AM
It's about Donnie fucking Edwards, Buck.

Buck
12-27-2010, 12:33 AM
It's about Donnie fucking Edwards, Buck.

Alright, let me state again that I am REALLY drunk right now.

Fucking Chargers fans said, "oh he had 120 tackles, but 60 were 8 yards downfield. So what, you want him to fucking give up on plays and not tackle? Dumb fucking fans man. Thats why I post here.

KurtCobain
12-27-2010, 12:35 AM
On the Bandwagon then?

And drunk people smell like alcohol.

Buck
12-27-2010, 12:37 AM
On the Bandwagon then?

And drunk people smell like alcohol.

STFU I love you.

teedubya
12-27-2010, 01:17 AM
So basically, most Chargers fans are dumb, most Chiefs fans are smart. amirite?

Buck
12-27-2010, 01:21 AM
So basically, most Chargers fans are dumb, most Chiefs fans are smart. amirite?

Not really, but it was awesome meeting you 4 months ago. Both of us have dipshit fans. Good luck in the playoffs.

teedubya
12-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Not really, but it was awesome meeting you 4 months ago. Both of us have dipshit fans. Good luck in the playoffs.

You too, man. You are the only Charger fan that I have actually ever met.

Since you are slowly becoming a Chiefs fan... you should fly out for the Chiefs home playoff game. Come watch us beat the Jets!

Nirvana58
12-27-2010, 02:16 AM
You too, man. You are the only Charger fan that I have actually ever met.

Since you are slowly becoming a Chiefs fan... you should fly out for the Chiefs home playoff game. Come watch us beat the Jets!

I have only really met one Charger fan in my life and it was at the Monday night opener. I was hammered drunk and there was an extremely hot girl standing around in a Chargers jersey. So I stumpled over and basically told her she was hot, but she would be damn right gorgeous if she took off that jersey.

In the end I got her number.... but I never called her. Because she was a Charger fan.

TinyEvel
12-27-2010, 02:33 AM
If a Chiefs fan went after Buck in the parking lot I'd clock that Chiefs fan...Beat him down. Buck is cool.

Now, don't get me wrong...I believe this thread is an attempt by Buck to bankroll rep points for next season when he'll smack-talk his way into red squares.
But for now I stand firmly behind this guy. Back the f*ck off! He's cool...He's with me!

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-27-2010, 02:33 AM
Buck, you need to quit getting drunk at the ghey bars. You remember last time that happened you got a corn hole infection.

Buck
12-27-2010, 02:39 AM
Buck, you need to quit getting drunk at the ghey bars. You remember last time that happened you got a corn hole infection.

Hey Hog Farmer. I know you like messing with me, but you are good people. I wish you good luck in the playoffs.

teedubya
12-27-2010, 02:45 AM
CH- BROTHERS FOR LIFE

TinyEvel
12-27-2010, 02:49 AM
In the end I got her number.... but I never called her. Because she was a Charger fan.

OK, I LOL'd at that. is it true?
Or is it because you pissed your pants and the piss got on her number and you were not man enough to reach into your own pants for a piss-soaked number?

Nirvana58
12-27-2010, 03:03 AM
OK, I LOL'd at that. is it true?

True Story.... There was a moral to the story but I am to drunk to remember what it was.

Nirvana58
12-27-2010, 03:19 AM
It might have been that Charger fans are dirty. Or the Chiefs pounded them so hard on Monday night there was nothing left for me to hit. In the end I think it I just couldn't bring myself to lower my standards enough to hook up with a Charger fan. Man has to have some standards... :evil:

Buck
12-27-2010, 04:27 AM
LOL I just noticed the tags. You fucking guys.