PDA

View Full Version : Football QB question

Shogun
12-29-2010, 08:46 PM
If you're the vikings. Do you stick with Webb? he's looked pretty solid with his preparation against the Eagles and didnt look as bas as he could have last week either. Or do you draft a qb and keep him as a backup or send him back as a wideout.I would draft a QB personally and let them compete. Competition in practice brings out the best in people. But then again Colt Mccoy apparently looked like dogshit in practice and has done well in real time play. I just think hes done remarkable for his 1st start as QB in the NFL. I think with a full offseason he could be decent enough to keep at least as a backup if not starter. I like mobile QB's. And hes huge. he is one of the bigger qb's Ive seen play. 17/26 195 yards No touchdowns, but no INT's either. And he had a ton of great passes. I think they keep him as a back up at the very least as I don't see many teams shopping around to get him.

Chiefs=Champions
12-29-2010, 09:17 PM
I watched last weeks game and this weeks game. It was night and day. He impressed me a fair bit i have to say.

However if im the Vikings i go ahead and draft a Qb first chance i get also.

Hopefully after their latest window closure theyve learnt how very important the postion is.