PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Poll: Looking back, which REGULAR SEASON win meant the most to you as a fan?

WebGem
12-31-2010, 09:37 PM
Which REGULAR SEASON win of the 2010 season meant the most to you? Can be for a variety of reasons, whether it be most exciting, when you finally believed, whatever? Looking back, which win will you remember the most?

RustShack
12-31-2010, 09:41 PM
I voted the MNF game because I was there, it was MNF, the best team we beat all year, and what really got the season rolling.

In about two weeks I might vote the other game this year I will have attended, and that would be our I'm assuming Playoff game against the Jets.

WebGem
12-31-2010, 09:45 PM
I voted @STL. That was the day I finally said to myself: "Holy shit, we are gonna win the division."

After the 1st quarter it really didn't look that great, but the defense did it's job to not let the lead get very big at all early. The offense came to life, finally got the TD for the lead...and we ended up beating their ass. It was awesome.

POND_OF_RED
12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
Monday Night Football at Arrowhead hands down. Home Opener. All day tailgating. Rookie showcase. Shouldn't even be close. That was my first home opener I've been to and I'll never forget it.

rtmike
12-31-2010, 09:53 PM
First game of the year had me stoked for what might be but watching SD keep losing kind of diminished the hope.

Seattle game was important since I went to it.

Last week meant the most since we didn't play down to the competition 2 weeks in a row, winning.

Rasputin
12-31-2010, 09:55 PM
Beating the Fraiders on Sunday Jan 2nd

Bugeater
12-31-2010, 09:57 PM
MNF. I don't think it's debatable, but I'm sure it will end up in an argument somehow.

RustShack
Monday Night Football at Arrowhead hands down. Home Opener. All day tailgating. Rookie showcase. Shouldn't even be close. That was my first home opener I've been to and I'll never forget it.

I went to the Raiders opener a few years ago. No comparison at all. MNF ruled.

MIAdragon
the last one, each is one step closer to the dream.

kysirsoze
12-31-2010, 09:58 PM
I was at the Jags game and I STILL say MNF. I thought we were winning our own personal Superbowl. Little did I know we'd have a shot at the real one. :D

tk13
12-31-2010, 10:03 PM
San Diego was probably the most exciting because no one expected it. Although I think you could make a definite argument for Seattle. We went on the road after the Denver and Oakland disasters and played a great game... and that was the moment where everything changed for Cassel.

HotRoute
12-31-2010, 10:58 PM
MNF game by far was more meaningful to me because it proved to the NFL we werent a joke and that we were going to take the AFCW by the throat and not let go until it was ours. The electricity in the air that night was something that I will never forget and I damn sure hope the playoff game steps it up to another level

Imon Yourside
12-31-2010, 11:12 PM
1st game of the year, because the MAGIC was officially back then.

kysirsoze
12-31-2010, 11:16 PM
Jeez. Not surprised, but this is one of the most one sided polls I've seen here.

WebGem
12-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Jeez this isn't even close, lol. Seattle was my #2 pick after STL. MNF was my #3 if we're ranking them. Those road wins meant a lot more to me.

KurtCobain
12-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Probably the one where the Chiefs buttfucked your mom!

Bugeater
12-31-2010, 11:24 PM
Probably the one where the Chiefs buttfucked your mom!
I suppose Oakland still has a chance of being the best since I'm going with someone that would post something like this.

WebGem
12-31-2010, 11:28 PM
I suppose Oakland still has a chance of being the best since I'm going with someone that would post something like this.

LOL. That game's gonna be really fun with the Marty thing and the probable event of clinching an 11-5 record. Shits gonna be goin' down at Arrowhead folks!

KurtCobain
12-31-2010, 11:28 PM

Well, I broke my sobriety tonight, but just drinking, which I've never had much of a problem with. It's fucking almost 2011 and I'm stoked. Kicking the year off at arrowhead with a goddamned Nebraskan, gonna be great.

But were you serious about the phone number thing bug? Because you really didn't send me yours.

Bearcat
12-31-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm glad regular season is in caps, or else I would have said the Packers game. Second choice would be the Broncos game in January, but I guess since that's not in the poll, MNF was pretty cool, too.

Hammock Parties
12-31-2010, 11:32 PM
Seattle.

Once we won that it felt like we weren't going to let anyone stand in our way. Before that game we were terrible on the road.

Bugeater
12-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Well, I broke my sobriety tonight, but just drinking, which I've never had much of a problem with. It's fucking almost 2011 and I'm stoked. Kicking the year off at arrowhead with a goddamned Nebraskan, gonna be great.

But were you serious about the phone number thing bug? Because you really didn't send me yours.
ROFL Well I'll be damned, I guess I didn't.

WebGem
12-31-2010, 11:38 PM
Seattle.

Once we won that it felt like we weren't going to let anyone stand in our way. Before that game we were terrible on the road.

I know I already said SEA was my #2 behind STL, but it would have been my #1 if it wasn't for the Appendectomy thing. If it never happened, I would have been pretty confident in the Chiefs going into the STL game. After the Appendectomy thing there was so much worry and we really didn't even know if Cassel was starting that day and the game was just so awesome because they kicked ass and put themselves in such a great spot.

Why do I keep capitalizing Appendectomy?

kysirsoze
12-31-2010, 11:40 PM
I know I already said SEA was my #2 behind STL, but it would have been my #1 if it wasn't for the Appendectomy thing. If it never happened, I would have been pretty confident in the Chiefs going into the STL game. After the Appendectomy thing there was so much worry and we really didn't even know if Cassel was starting that day and the game was just so awesome because they kicked ass and put themselves in such a great spot.

Why do I keep capitalizing Appendectomy?

LMAO You stole my post.

prhom
12-31-2010, 11:46 PM
I figured I'd be the only one to pick the first game. It was so much fun because it was the complete opposite of every game we played in the last 3 years. We found multiple ways to score, had rookies making plays, and won the game on a 4th down goal-line stand. It'd been years since I saw the Chiefs play a game like that one.

TimeForWasp
01-01-2011, 08:43 AM
The MNF game set the tone for the whole year.

Spott
01-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Jacksonville was good just because I live here, but that would have been much more satisfying if we beat them here. Beating San Diego was definitely my favorite moment, especially because we followed up on it and proved that game wasn't a fluke.

Extra Point
01-01-2011, 09:05 AM
SD demolished us at home last year. Not this year.

LaChapelle
01-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Beating Indy in Indy
that would have been huge

KcMizzou
01-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Week 1 on MNF set the tone for the season.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2011, 09:52 AM
MNF.

But looking at that list...wow.

The average record of the teams we have beaten: 5.8-9.2

The average record of the teams we have lost to: 6.6-8.4

The overall record of the teams we have played this year is 91-123 for a winning percentage of .425

If Indy loses this week, we won't have played a single team that finished with 10 wins.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2011, 09:56 AM
The ass kicking we took in Denver. We've gone 5-1 since.

Saulbadguy
01-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Buffalo.

We should have lost that game. We didn't.

BigMeatballDave
01-01-2011, 10:00 AM
MNF.

But looking at that list...wow.

The average record of the teams we have beaten: 5.8-9.2

The average record of the teams we have lost to: 6.6-8.4

The overall record of the teams we have played this year is 91-123 for a winning percentage of .425

If Indy loses this week, we won't have played a single team that finished with 10 wins.Someone always must play Debbie Downer...

dedicatedfan
01-04-2011, 10:28 PM
MNF was the best display of chiefs nation in years, but there is nothing sweeter than winning your division when most people, including me, didn't think it would happen this year. The win against the Titans was the best Xmas present I could have hoped for considering the importance of the game.

Hammock Parties
01-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Someone always must play Debbie Downer...

He's right.

The Chiefs have played the easiest schedule in the league. That's a fact.

If we don't at the very least compete with Baltimore, it's proof that the roster needs major work entering 2011. Next year's schedule puts a lot of pressure on Pioli. No more fuckups like Tyson Jackson or Dexter McCluster.

Ming the Merciless
01-05-2011, 03:19 AM
T
If we don't at the very least compete with Baltimore, it's proof that the roster needs major work entering 2011.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did you thin kthe roster was done last April you fuckign retard?

Jesus...you actually wrote this?