PDA

View Full Version : Life Blast from the past

Over-Head
01-01-2011, 10:09 PM
So here I sit channel surfing.
Nothing really on, should just go to bed anyway. Lil guy "was" at nanny's until a bad dream woke him up so mom and dad who were enjoying a relaxing evening ( :hump: ) with dinner snd a coctail, phone rings, off we go to the rescue.
So,
Lil guy desciedes he`s gonna be able to go back to sleep faster as long ashe has his new Buzz Lightyear, and his ìnvention`...(some leggo block thing) and mommy beside him.
What the hell...I`ll hit the shed, come back in, and watch some tv.
So
Here I am desciding between Discovery channels thrilling documentry on how paper clips are made orrrr

WWF Vintage collection.
Good lord, seeing Greg Valantine with dyed hair to match his partner `the Honkey Tonk Man VS The Bushwackers almost had me in fits of laughter.
ROFL
Next up is the Nasty Boys VS the Bushwackers
with a prelim of Bret Michales VS Ted Debasie

Over-Head
01-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Oh...special bout.
Randy Savage VS Shawn Michales

JD10367
01-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Meh. Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, George "The Animal" Steele, and Chief Jay Strongbow on the warpath with his sleeper hold... THAT'S a blast from the past!

Bowser
01-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Meh. Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino, George "The Animal" Steele, and Chief Jay Strongbow on the warpath with his sleeper hold... THAT'S a blast from the past!

I had no idea you were drawing social security.

Over-Head
01-01-2011, 10:17 PM
How about `Superfly`doing a splash from the top of the cage

4th and Long
01-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh...special bout.
Randy Savage VS Brett Michales
Bret Michaels?
http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/04/bret-michaels-brain-hemorrhage.jpg

Over-Head
01-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Bret Michaels?
http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/04/bret-michaels-brain-hemorrhage.jpg I got his name wrong...The Hart Break kid Sean, Shawn not Brett... Dòh!

Over-Head
01-01-2011, 10:27 PM
fixed my post too :banghead:

4th and Long
01-01-2011, 10:31 PM
fixed my post too :banghead:
See what happens when you spend too much time in the shed? :p

4th and Long
01-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I got his name wrong...The Hart Break kid Sean, Shawn not Brett... Dòh!
You might want to learn to spell Heartbreak Kid properly, as well. ROFL

Over-Head
01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
You might want to learn to spell Heartbreak Kid properly, as well. ROFL
Blame it on the shed:p

JD10367
01-01-2011, 11:01 PM
I had no idea you were drawing social security.

Not quite yet. I was, like, 8 to 10 years old at the time. Back when wrestling was so fake you could actually see them tossing the blood capsules across the ring, even on grainy black-and-white UHF. LMAO