PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It’s the timing that pisses me off.

MIAdragon
01-02-2011, 10:35 AM
You want to leave BFD, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. However you could have had the decency to not become a distraction during the most important stretch of play we’ve had in almost 10 years. I hope I run into you at the local doughnut shop and I get the chance to smack the dozen fat holes you were about to obliterate on the ground. You sir are an asshat.

notorious
01-02-2011, 10:37 AM
This.

Bane
01-02-2011, 10:38 AM
:thumb:

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Actually, this is the best possible week he could have done that. This game means next to nothing aside from the rivalry, and the story will be buried by the time next week rolls around.

It would have been far worse had he done it before we locked up a playoff spot, or before the playoff game.

Of course, that never stopped Jesus Parcells from undermining his whole team by romancing the Jets during the lead up to SB XXXI

MIAdragon
01-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Actually, this is the best possible week he could have done that. This game means next to nothing aside from the rivalry, and the story will be buried by the time next week rolls around.

It would have been far worse had he done it before we locked up a playoff spot, or before the playoff game.

Of course, that never stopped Jesus Parcells from undermining his whole team by romancing the Jets during the lead up to SB XXXI

Except when he has the presser with Florida on Monday. Really fall down a flight of stairs Weiss.

the Talking Can
01-02-2011, 10:40 AM
they used bacon to repair his torn acl

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Except when he has the presser with Florida on Monday. Really fall down a flight of stairs Weiss.

If this team is so fucking soft that they can't survive a (possible) Monday presser from their OC, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Get a grip.

If you want to talk about a real distraction, look at Haley's potential coaching antagonist next week--the guy who made a profile asking for his wife to be filled in all three holes on a foot fetish website.

A guy getting a job somewhere else is infinitesimal in comparison.

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 10:42 AM
How do we know Weis and the Chiefs didnt try to keep a lid on it. Coaches change jobs like this all the time. The only difference here is he's not staying in the NFL, so it doesnt have to wait to be announced as official.

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 10:43 AM
If this team is so fucking soft that they can't survive a (possible) Monday presser from their OC, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Get a grip.this

Slainte
01-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I guarentee the players and staff of the Chiefs aren't whining nearly as much as the fucking fan base...

JFC

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I guarentee the players and staff of the Chiefs aren't whining nearly as much as the ****ing fan base...

JFC

That's usually how it is. But that's our job lol

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Except when he has the presser with Florida on Monday. Really fall down a flight of stairs Weiss.Seriously? We get enough drama from Laz and Clay. Take a pill.

MIAdragon
01-02-2011, 10:48 AM
If this team is so ****ing soft that they can't survive a (possible) Monday presser from their OC, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Get a grip.

If you want to talk about a real distraction, look at Haley's potential coaching antagonist next week--the guy who made a profile asking for his wife to be filled in all three holes on a foot fetish website.

Never said players were going to need to be placed on suicide watch, this is simply a distraction a young team going into the playoffs for the first time in years didn't need. Grip got.

LaChapelle
01-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Save your emotions for the result
instead of projecting them
are you the next Miss Cleo

Lonewolf Ed
01-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Weis is not the only guy out there who can groom QBs and run a good offense. I have confidence that the next OC will be a good fit. There is no reason to overhaul the offense, so it's not like the team will have to learn a new playbook. If it is a distraction for the team to have him announce his departure before the season is finished, whenever that may be, then I'd have liked for it to happen afterwards. Aside from that, I am not too worried about it. Maybe they will get some younger guy who can take the reins and keep things moving.

LiveSteam
01-02-2011, 11:30 AM
I think Charlie did a great job ,in a short time with Matt Cassle. He took a dazed & confused Q/B that most everyone hated at the end of last year,& made him a sold Q/B
& I dont see Matt regressing with Charlie gone.
I cant hate on Charlie. The new found love for Matt is a direct result of Charlies presence in KC. GO Chiefs

Gracie Dean
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM
exactly

LiveSteam
01-02-2011, 02:44 PM
exactly

On the other hand?
Maybe I have know clue what Im talking about.

KChiefs1
01-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Fire his ass!

kstater
01-02-2011, 03:27 PM

Get a grip.

To be fair, I think the profile was posted on a general fetish website. The foot fetish stuff was on youtube.

kcjayhawks5
01-02-2011, 03:57 PM
the timing was aweful of course. None of this weis to flordia shit has anything to do with our offensive line forgetting how to block the entire fucking game. We should forget about the people that aren't going to be here next year and turn our attention to those who will be here. Oline is still obviously a major concern.

MIAdragon
01-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Save your emotions for the result
instead of projecting them
are you the next Miss Cleo

result got, thanks.

mikey23545
01-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Gee, just look at the two offensive games we've has since that fat fucker decided to start focusing on his new job...Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

I hope that fatass motherfucker rolls that Rascal over a land mine and blows himself, his fucktard daughter, and his nepotistic son to shreds.