PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Love watching the KC "Faithful" file out

lawrenceRaider
01-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Still over 9 minutes left in the game and KC fan filing out of the stadium.

What a beautiful sight!

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Heh, Its still shocks me the raiders get any attendance at all

CrazyHorse
01-02-2011, 02:52 PM

What a beautiful sight!

Meh, they can always come back next week.

Now thats beautiful.

MMXcalibur
01-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Enjoy watching re-runs of "Two and a Half Men" next weekend.

bevischief
01-02-2011, 02:54 PM
What do you expect on a cold weather day? Down by 21 points in the 4th. Elway is not playing...

Bane
01-02-2011, 02:54 PM

What a beautiful sight!

http://i53.tinypic.com/2v8lezs.gif
Wear it proudly.

Quesadilla Joe
01-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Ehhh... The Chiefs are already going to the playoffs win or lose. There really is no reason to watch your team play like ass in a meaningless game.

LoneWolf
01-02-2011, 02:57 PM

What a beautiful sight!

The last time that many Raider fans walking single file was during lunchtime as San Quentin.

DBOSHO
01-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Lol

Good luck next week fadefan.

kcpasco
01-02-2011, 02:59 PM
6-0
3rd place
Stay down bitch

The Bad Guy
We'll be there next week. Where will you be, faggot?

LaChapelle
Raiderfans in the parking lot with box cutters
going apeshit on goodyears

Bane
The last time that many Raider fans walking single file was during lunchtime as San Quentin.

ROFL

Lol

Good luck next week fadefan.

:evil:

kcchiefsus

What a beautiful sight!

I would love watching your family getting raped.

RNR
01-02-2011, 03:09 PM
I would love watching your family getting raped.

Wow take things you no control over serious much?

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 03:11 PM

Hell you guys are IN the playoffs, playing your #1 Rival ant there were many empty seats in Camaro head, I would not worry about the Raiders attendance if I were you

notorious
01-02-2011, 03:11 PM

It's not like the jailers will just let them out.....

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Hell you guys are IN the playoffs, playing your #1 Rival ant there were many empty seats in Camaro head, I would not worry about the Raiders attendance if I were you

What team doesn't sell out their first game of the season at home? That's right, the Oakland Raiders.

FloridaMan88
01-02-2011, 03:12 PM

What a beautiful sight!

Enjoy the offseason dumbshit.

Raiders fans talking smack about fans leaving games is funny. At least Chiefs fans actually show up to home games (unlike in the Third World toilet known as Oakland).

bevischief
01-02-2011, 03:13 PM
They let them out? I thought it was a prison.

:LOL:

notorious
01-02-2011, 03:14 PM
It's not like the jailers will just let them out.....

They let them out? I thought it was a prison.

Sorry. LMAO

LoneWolf
01-02-2011, 03:15 PM

The game meant virtually nothing. You know, kinda like your diploma from the Rocco Sluggo School for Typewriter maintenance diploma.

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 03:16 PM
The game meant virtually nothing. You know, kinda like your diploma from the Rocco Sluggo School for Typewriter maintenance diploma.

Yea thats why you still had Cassell in there with 6 mins to go getting ass raped...

LoneWolf
01-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Yea thats why you still had Cassell in there with 6 mins to go getting ass raped...

I didn't have Cassel in the game. If it would have been up to me, I would have sat him the whole game to avoid him getting AIDS from one of the Raiders players.

Agent V
01-02-2011, 03:19 PM

Let's see... the Chiefs lost. The game's over. The Chiefs are still going to the playoffs and Raiders fans are staying home fucking their fat, wart-infested wives and getting psyched for the next Oakland riot.

I see no change here.

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 03:20 PM
I didn't have Cassel in the game. If it would have been up to me, I would have sat him the whole game to avoid him getting AIDS from one of the Raiders players.

Well he has aids then because if any Raiders players have aids, they damn sure penetrated his anal cavity multiple times today ROFL

kcpasco

You also said the Chargers were winning the division. This proves your assumptions means ass.

R8RFAN
Let's see... the Chiefs lost. The game's over. The Chiefs are still going to the playoffs and Raiders fans are staying home ****ing their fat, wart-infested wives and getting psyched for the next Oakland riot.

I see no change here.

Hey, Congrats on winning the west.:thumb:

Sure-Oz
01-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Hey, Congrats on winning the west.:thumb:
Thanks

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 03:21 PM
You also said the Chargers were winning the division. This proves your assumptions means ass.

I did get that one wrong, I never thought they would have lost last week with so much at stake.

LoneWolf
01-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Well he has aids then because if any Raiders players have aids, they damn sure penetrated his anal cavity multiple times today ROFL

I don't doubt it. That is an act common in prison. I'm sure it is something most of the Raider Nation is familiar with.

lawrenceRaider
01-02-2011, 03:24 PM

What a beautiful sight!

My post must have hurt a bunch of feelings considering the amount of neg rep I received.

FYI, neg rep on a Chiefs board is GOOD.

Thanks. The REAL AFC West Champs. Oakland Raiders 6-0.

R8RFAN
I don't doubt it. That is an act common in prison. I'm sure it is something most of the Raider Nation is familiar with.

Common practice in the Meth Labs in KC too

Sure-Oz
My post must have hurt a bunch of feelings considering the amount of neg rep I received.

LMAO you are a dumbfuck

lawrenceRaider
01-02-2011, 03:25 PM

Having lived around KC, I'd say based on the sheer amount of inbred, Meth Addict, Chiefs fans I saw, Chiefs fans would know much more about the inside of Leavenworth.

Agent V
01-02-2011, 03:26 PM

How do you NOT win the division with a 6-0 divisional record? If anything, winning today somehow makes your team even more pathetic.

lawrenceRaider
01-02-2011, 03:26 PM
LMAO you are a dumb****

And your vocabulary is small.

Sure-Oz
01-02-2011, 03:27 PM
And your vocabulary is small.

The real afc west champs, im sure you got your t-shirt ordered

kcpasco
I was upset after this loss for a whole 5 minutes.

But now it's playoff time muthafuckas

AFC WEST CHAMPS

Sure-Oz
How do you NOT win the division with a 6-0 divisional record? If anything, winning today somehow makes your team even more pathetic.

They're the real champs, lawrence said so, print em

Ming the Merciless
Enjoy your view of the playoffs from the couch

lawrenceRaider

Basically, we pissed ourselves in three games we should have won. NCAA doesn't look at overall record, so I'm applying NCAA rules.

Agent V
I was upset after this loss for a whole 5 minutes.

But now it's playoff time muthafuckas

AFC WEST CHAMPS

You're right. Fuck this shit. Playoffs and shit!

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Having lived around KC, I'd say based on the sheer amount of inbred, Meth Addict, Chiefs fans I saw, Chiefs fans would know much more about the inside of Leavenworth.

I have heard this from many people over the last couple years

FloridaMan88

The drive-by is the official weekend activity of choice in Oakland.

San Francisco had bloody diarrhea and Oakland was born.

Sure-Oz
Basically, we pissed ourselves in three games we should have won. NCAA doesn't look at overall record, so I'm applying NCAA rules.

You know the NCAA rules are god awful right

MMXcalibur
You're right. **** this shit. Playoffs and shit!

We're playing next week. They're not.
Put this shit behind us and focus on getting that elusive playoff victory.

beach tribe
01-02-2011, 03:29 PM

What a beautiful sight!

You can remind your mom of this fact by screaming it from the basement while you watch the Chiefs in the POs.

lawrenceRaider
The real afc west champs, im sure you got your t-shirt ordered

Shoot no. It's a nice consolation prize coming and watching the falf of Chiefs Nation with any sense panic. Then laugh at the half of Chiefs Nation who lives in Methzouri think they have any chance at winning a playoff game.

ArrowheadHawk

Real Champs. LOL Their is only one record that matters and that is overall record.

FloridaMan88
01-02-2011, 03:30 PM

Throw yourself a fake AFC West championship parade next week as you watch the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Pretty pathetic that the Raiders and their welfare trash fanbase has fallen to the point of celebrating 8-8 seasons.

lawrenceRaider
01-02-2011, 03:30 PM
We're playing next week. They're not.
Put this shit behind us and focus on getting that elusive playoff victory.

You can remind your mom of this fact by screaming it from the basement while you watch the Chiefs in the POs.

I'll watch you lose next week, and enjoy it. Chiefs are a product of a sh!t schedule, nothing more.

MMXcalibur
01-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I'll watch you lose next week, and enjoy it. Chiefs are a product of a sh!t schedule, nothing more.

And yet, you couldn't beat the Cardinals and 49ers :deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:
You hanging that "6-0, AFC West. .500 season" banner in your first home game next season?

lawrenceRaider
01-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Throw yourself a fake AFC West championship parade next week as you watch the Chiefs in the playoffs.

Pretty pathetic that the Raiders and their welfare trash fanbase has fallen to the point of celebrating 8-8 seasons.

Not celebrating mediocrity, just 6-0 in the AFC West. Though I suppose that since the entire AFC West is mediocre at best, I guess it's not much to be proud of. But since the Raiders have been worse than putrid for nearly a decade, I'll take what I can get.

ArrowheadHawk

LoneWolf

I didn't know you spent time in KC visiting the meth labs. Next time your in KC please visit one of the AutoZones and have a big glass of antifreeze. Just to show you no hard feelings, I'll buy.

Bwana
01-02-2011, 03:33 PM
The REAL AFC West Champs. Oakland Raiders 6-0.

LMAO

Right.... Just keep telling yourself that when you're joining your team on the coach next weekend, you know, watching the playoff games. :thumb:

Now go stock up on the Walmart chips and Colt 45 and take a seat!

http://junkremovalandhauling.com/images/C4o5u6c7h.jpg

ArrowheadHawk
01-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Not celebrating mediocrity, just 6-0 in the AFC West. Though I suppose that since the entire AFC West is mediocre at best, I guess it's not much to be proud of. But since the Raiders have been worse than putrid for nearly a decade, I'll take what I can get.
That 6-0 was lucky. You should have lost to the Chiefs at home.

FloridaMan88
01-02-2011, 03:35 PM

When you are out there celebrating just be sure to be quick on your toes to dodge stray bullets from the trigger happy Oakland transit police.

MMXcalibur
01-02-2011, 03:36 PM
This is entertaining. Keep showing your ass, Raider fans. Tell us how much more awesome it is to be the "REAL" AFC West champs than going to the playoffs.

kcpasco
01-02-2011, 03:40 PM

You couldn't beat the NFC West

Rofl

Sully
01-02-2011, 03:45 PM
You couldn't beat the NFC West

Rofl

To be fair, I'm not sure the HC could spell NFC West.

Sent from my Johnny 5 using Tapatalk

Chief_in_Commander
01-02-2011, 03:47 PM

What a beautiful sight!

Is it a beautiful sight because they are leaving in a civil manner? I realize you aren't used to people showing up in general so you don't notice when they leave but our fans ACTUALLY come to watch the games and not get into fights and gang battles/arguments about who is badder and tougher. It's nice to see Raiders fans so proud of 8-8, that way they will always be ok with mediocre and we won't have to worry about them in the future. Enjoy watching our "fans file out the stadium" next week on TV when your watchin on a street corner with your 8-8 Real AFC west t-shirt on.

kcchiefsus
01-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Wow take things you no control over serious much?

Raider fans deserve a painful death.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Am I the only one that gets a good chuckle out of a Rams fan teeing off on a Raider fan, and the Rams fan clearly getting the best of it?

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Am I the only one that gets a good chuckle out of a Rams fan teeing off on a Raider fan, and the Rams fan clearly getting the best of it?

Everytime I see him I think wth is he clinging to the ballsack of chiefs fans?

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Everytime I see him I think wth is he clinging to the ballsack of chiefs fans?

Not cool bro. I even told you the Raiders beat the Rams and you could rub it in my face.

Bwana
01-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Not cool bro. I even told you the Raiders beat the Rams and you could rub it in my face.

NTTAWWT

notorious
01-02-2011, 04:06 PM

What a beautiful sight!

You know what is even better?

Watching those KC fans filing INTO the stadium next week!

:)

R8RFAN
01-02-2011, 04:06 PM

ok I apologize, you are my favorite Rams poster of all time :thumb:

cosmo20002
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=lawrenceRaider;7314071]Still over 9 minutes left in the game and KC fan filing out of the stadium.
QUOTE]

True, but we'll also be filing back IN next week.

notorious
01-02-2011, 04:11 PM
You know what is even better?

Watching those KC fans filing INTO the stadium next week!

:)

[QUOTE=lawrenceRaider;7314071]Still over 9 minutes left in the game and KC fan filing out of the stadium.
QUOTE]

LMAO

Sorry

lawrenceRaider
01-09-2011, 03:23 PM

What a beautiful sight!

Just like I promised, I'm back to bump this one to the top. Was hilarious watching the empty Arrowhead Stadium to end yet another game.

Chiefs won the West, but they were not the best team in the West.

lawrenceRaider
01-09-2011, 03:24 PM

Was that filing IN, or OUT? Empty stadium to end yet another game. Way to represent the AFCW.

suds79
01-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Just like I promised, I'm back to bump this one to the top. Was hilarious watching the empty Arrowhead Stadium to end yet another game.

There should just be a rule that non-playoff teams can't talk trash on playoff teams.

You are what your record is.

BTW, First losing Cable and now asomugha? Enjoy that.

Chiefaholic
01-09-2011, 03:27 PM

The season record disagrees

Gracie Dean
01-09-2011, 03:27 PM
and where were your raider fans watching the game today?? oh that is right fucker they were not playing

WebGem
01-09-2011, 03:28 PM
There should just be a rule that non-playoff teams can't talk trash on playoff teams.

You are what your record is.

BTW, First losing Cable and now asomugha? Enjoy that.

LOL this

Rams Fan
01-09-2011, 03:28 PM

Who was in the playoffs?

kc rush
01-09-2011, 03:31 PM
and where were your raider fans watching the game today??

Prison

Ugly Duck
01-09-2011, 04:46 PM
I even told you if the Raiders beat the Rams you could rub it off in my face.

EEYOOUU!!!

Gonzo
01-09-2011, 04:59 PM

At least we can hire big name coaches that don't laugh when the owner calls them for an interview.
How man HC's is that for Oakland in the last 10 years now?
Dude, your team is the joke of the league. All your talent will leave once their contracts are over. The best thing that could happen for that team is for old Al to die. I hope it never happens.
Congrats on another mediocre year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ugly Duck
01-09-2011, 05:05 PM
The best thing that could happen for that team is for old Al to die.

Callous

CoMoChief
01-09-2011, 05:52 PM
The season record disagrees

You mean the divisonal 2-4 record we had?

Cmon get off the fucking homer sauce....Chiefs were frauds this season

I'm willing to admit that. They improved....but in the greater scheme of things, they were frauds.

KcMizzou
01-09-2011, 05:54 PM
CallousBut true.

R8RFAN
01-09-2011, 05:59 PM
You mean the divisonal 2-4 record we had?

Cmon get off the ****ing homer sauce....Chiefs were frauds this season

I'm willing to admit that. They improved....but in the greater scheme of things, they were frauds.
I disagree

Your team won 4 games in 2009
You won 10 games in 2010, now you didn't have the hardest schedule in the NFL but no game is a pushover anymore... 10 wins is not bad out of 16 in the NFL.

I think you are being too hard on your boys, they got beat by a better more experienced team, nothing more nothing less.

Hootie
01-10-2011, 12:07 AM
That was a bullshit performance and I am PROUD to be one of the many who filed out and disappointed in any fan who stayed and continued to support that piece of shit game plan.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

BossChief
01-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Funny having Raider fans talking shit left and right.

Losing 10 or more games for like a decade straight and then having a record that is even .500 has gone to these bitches heads.

flynismo
01-10-2011, 12:12 AM

WV
01-10-2011, 12:13 AM
I disagree

You won 10 games in 2010, now you didn't have the hardest schedule in the NFL but no game is a pushover anymore... 10 wins is not bad out of 16 in the NFL.

I think you are being too hard on your boys, they got beat by a better more experienced team, nothing more nothing less.

Good points......for a Raider fan!

flynismo
01-10-2011, 12:19 AM
Aso hitting the unemployment line is an even more beautiful sight.
Guy like that deserves a real team to bust his ass for.

Norman Einstein
01-10-2011, 12:27 AM

The give the tickets away free, when the don't get enough to fill the stadium the go to the county lockup and put make up on those waiting for a judge and make them watch the games. They take 6 months off of there sentences for being there.

FlaChief58
01-10-2011, 08:37 AM
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I agree with you :Lin:

I disagree

Extra Point
01-10-2011, 08:46 AM
The end was bitter, for sure. We stayed til the Chiefs came on the field. Had to applaud the team for a good season. But with two pairs of gloves, double non-entendre.

tooge
01-10-2011, 09:20 AM
I had a blast at the game and proudly filed out with 9 minutes left while you had to sit and watch "OUR" team play cuz yours was at home playing with their crack pipes

lawrenceRaider
01-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Enjoy watching re-runs of "Two and a Half Men" next weekend.

I did watch some re-runs, but I thought it was supposed to be the 2010 playoffs. Seemed like the same ol' Chiefs team that on the rare occasion has a charmed season end in a first round playoff loss.

Enjoy 6-10 at best next year Chiefs fans. That is if we have a season.

lawrenceRaider
01-12-2011, 06:56 PM
The end was bitter, for sure. We stayed til the Chiefs came on the field. Had to applaud the team for a good season. But with two pairs of gloves, double non-entendre.

I applaud you for holding your ground. Wish more of your fellow "fans" would show the same level of support.

bevischief
01-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Who made the playoffs?

KurtCobain
01-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Who made the playoffs?

Ummmm... New England?

BIG_DADDY
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM

What a beautiful sight!

They are right behind the Raiders players filing out of the hole. Awesome, indeed.

bevischief
01-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Who made the playoffs?

Not the :bang:Al Davis

Norman Einstein
01-12-2011, 07:37 PM
They are right behind the Raiders players filing out of the hole. Awesome, indeed.

There was a time I saw virtually all of the fans in oaklland leave the toilet bowl. I think all 12 of the fans left in the 3rd quarter.

lawrenceRaider
01-13-2011, 07:54 PM

What a beautiful sight!

Wonder how much rep I can get off this thread alone?

Valiant
01-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Wonder how much rep I can get off this thread alone?

Bout as much rep Al Davis is sending to all of his players who want to leave your franchise in droves with all the outs he gave them..

AllThingsKC
01-13-2011, 10:43 PM
I can't believe of all people, an Oakland Raiders fan is talking smack on Chiefs fans for not supporting their team in the final 9 minutes of an already decided playoff game.

Tell me, Oh great one, Fan above all fans: Just where were the Oakland Raiders fans in 2010?

Oct. 3: Houston @ Oakland. Attendance: 32,218

Oct. 31: Seattle @ Oakland. Attendance: 35,721

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum seating capacity for football: 63,026

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum seating capacity for baseball: 35,067

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

If you want to rip on Chiefs fans for giving up on their team with 9 minutes left in their PLAYOFF GAME, fine. But, please tell us why did Raiders fans gave up on their team MID-SEASON?

AllThingsKC
01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Oh, and just for good measure: The lowest Chiefs attendance in 2010 was 65,606 on Dec. 26 (Tennessee @ Kansas City)

65,606 is more than the 63,026 Oakland's crappy stadium can hold.

kysirsoze
01-13-2011, 11:00 PM
I can't believe of all people, an Oakland Raiders fan is talking smack on Chiefs fans for not supporting their team in the final 9 minutes of an already decided playoff game.

Tell me, Oh great one, Fan above all fans: Just where were the Oakland Raiders fans in 2010?

Oct. 3: Houston @ Oakland. Attendance: 32,218

Oct. 31: Seattle @ Oakland. Attendance: 35,721

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum seating capacity for football: 63,026

Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum seating capacity for baseball: 35,067

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

If you want to rip on Chiefs fans for giving up on their team with 9 minutes left in their PLAYOFF GAME, fine. But, please tell us why did Raiders fans gave up on their team MID-SEASON?

Oh, and just for good measure: The lowest Chiefs attendance in 2010 was 65,606 on Dec. 26 (Tennessee @ Kansas City)

65,606 is more than the 63,026 Oakland's crappy stadium can hold.

PWNED

Bugeater
01-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Lame troll bumping his lame troll thread is lame.

grandllama
01-13-2011, 11:02 PM
Lame troll bumping his lame troll thread is lame.

I was wondering why this was front page three weeks after the game. Jeesh.

lawrenceRaider
03-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Chiefs fan base still leaves early at any sign their team is going to lose. So what's lamer. Chiefs fans looking like empty red seats, or not winning a playoff game in two decades?

threebag
03-11-2011, 07:56 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMj9wJw6f6QLr8TVfVZc0YBJkDjPgn-3lfxxP_qPgnJ0T_UPJs5w

Bwana
03-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Chiefs fan base still leaves early at any sign their team is going to lose. So what's lamer. Chiefs fans looking like empty red seats, or not winning a playoff game in two decades?

:spock:

Nice thread bump, cock wrangler.

JD10367
03-11-2011, 10:05 PM
:spock:

Nice thread bump, cock wrangler.

My negrep comment was, "I'd say go fuck your mother, but the line's probably too long."

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2011, 10:08 PM

What is the Raiders record vs. the Chiefs since 1990? What is the overall playoff record between the Chiefs and the Raiders? Go ahead. I'll wait.

Dave Lane
03-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Dont fuck with me...

Bwana
03-12-2011, 08:24 AM
My negrep comment was, "I'd say go **** your mother, but the line's probably too long."

Heh, figures........ That sounds about par for the guy. Redrum mult?

Over-Head
03-12-2011, 09:33 AM
What is the Raiders record vs. the Chiefs since 1990? What is the overall playoff record between the Chiefs and the Raiders? Go ahead. I'll wait.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs

From 1990 to 2010
The mighty Chiefs have racked up an impressive
-10 Playoff births
- 5 AFCW titles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Raiders

To the Raiders dismal
- 6 Playoff's
- 4 AFCW titles
- 1 AFC confrence championship
- 1 Super Bowl game

Mind you the Chiefs won most of reg season the games, and have us 2-1 in playoffs
Not sure about sweeps,

Bowser
03-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Whose mult is this?