PDA

View Full Version : Football The Raiders are the first team since the AFL/NFL merger to

01-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Sweep the division by going 6-0 and not win the division..lol..that is pretty damn embarrassing..just sayin

Bwana
01-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Winner ROFL

01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Oh and I should add firing their coach after that feat too!

Pablo
01-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Ugly Duck will be along shortly to throw that 6-0 record in our faces.

'O YEAH, U MIGHTUV MADE THE PLAYOFFS BUT YOU COULDNT EVEN WIN ALL UR DIVISION GAMES. LAWL.'

Marcellus
01-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Take into account there used to be larger divisions. Until recently you had to go 8-0 to sweep.

Weak sauce really.

01-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Take into account there used to be larger divisions. Until recently you had to go 8-0 to sweep.

Weak sauce really.

Not too many teams have gone 6-0 in their division since the realignment. it's still not an easy thing to do. AND not win the division<---thats the shocking part.

BillSelfsTrophycase
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Even in a season when they suck slightly less, they still manage to lower the bar

Ugly Duck
01-02-2011, 08:46 PM

Oakland is 6-0 in the division..... aw, never mind...

|Zach|
01-02-2011, 08:51 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2efss5u.jpg

Bwana
01-02-2011, 08:54 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2efss5u.jpg

Win! ROFL

Bwana
01-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Oakland is 6-0 in the division..... aw, never mind...

Isn't it about nap time?

http://product.images.starstruck.com/51-72/51-72527-F.jpg

Ugly Duck
01-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Oakland isn't the only team sporting an obscure dubious NFL record this season. Chiefs are flirting with the "Consecutive Playoff Loss" title. A loss to the Ravens gives KC the playoff futility record of seven (7) straight one-n-outs in the playoffs. No worries... if that happens - I'll come back & remind everybody & explain further...

Bowser
01-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Oakland isn't the only team sporting an obscure dubious NFL record this season. Chiefs are flirting with the "Consecutive Playoff Loss" title. A loss to the Ravens gives KC the playoff futility record of seven (7) straight one-n-outs in the playoffs. No worries... if that happens - I'll come back & remind everybody & explain further...

If that were to happen (us losing), would you in essence be arguing degrees of suckitude? Kind of like who the king of dipshits for this season was?

WebGem
01-02-2011, 09:56 PM
If that were to happen (us losing), would you in essence be arguing degrees of suckitude? Kind of like who the king of dipshits for this season was?

If either of those two teams are the king of dipshits for the season, it's the Raiders. Our division was actually pretty decent. SD and KC were teams a lot consider 'good' and Oakland is a team a lot would consider good but inconsistent. Oakland won a couple coinflips (fumble return for TD when SD was driving to win, Dwayne Bowe dropping a ball in his hands that would have let KC kneel out the game @OAK) and KC lost a couple and Oakland ended up 6-0 and KC 2-4 in the division. So what? Look at the records outside the division: Oakland 2-8, Kansas City 8-2. Now that's pretty funny. I really hope all of you Raiders fans have fun watching KC beat Baltimore in the playoffs next week. I sure will.

GloryDayz
01-02-2011, 09:58 PM
The Raider's playoff picture!!! ROFLROFL

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4543041872_985e712df2_o.jpg

Shogun
01-02-2011, 10:00 PM
@ the Raiders

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_led2y7rvTW1qczoxio1_500.gif

Bowser
01-02-2011, 10:00 PM
@ the Raiders

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_led2y7rvTW1qczoxio1_500.gif

LMAO

Chiefs Rool
01-02-2011, 10:02 PM
that's actually an impressive stat, missing the playoffs after that. rofl

GloryDayz
01-02-2011, 10:07 PM
that's actually an impressive stat, missing the playoffs after that. rofl

It's called Karma. When you are Lucifer's seed, this is what you get.. I think God hates the Raiders too!

Ugly Duck
01-02-2011, 10:26 PM

Naw... its just that, sometimes if you cannot elevate yourself, its human nature to try & drag others down to your level. Its all bullshit save this fact: Chiefs deserve the division title cuz they won the games they needed to win, SD & OAK did not. Rivals of sound character & strong moral fiber would offer congratulations & just leave it at that.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Naw... its just that, sometimes if you cannot elevate yourself, its human nature to try & drag others down to your level. Its all bullshit save this fact: Chiefs deserve the division title cuz they won the games they needed to win, SD & OAK did not. Rivals of sound character & strong moral fiber would offer congratulations & just leave it at that.

Nice post, so it pains me to say this -

Oakland is going to be sitting at home after sweeping its division to watch a team with a lessor record host a home playoff game.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocV5bGHdYag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocV5bGHdYag?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

S&BJW
01-02-2011, 10:44 PM
I guess if I was an ignorant KC fan with an inferiority complex, I might post a similar thread........but the only difference between the two teams right now is an additional week...........check it: If the chiefs lose next week, they set a record themselves....and no, it has nothing to do with winning a Lombardi 3 times already.....lol

Ugly Duck
01-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Oakland is going to be sitting at home after sweeping its division to watch a team with a lessor record host a home playoff game.

Thanks, Bowser. I feel much better now...

Bowser
01-02-2011, 10:45 PM
I guess if I was an ignorant KC fan with an inferiority complex, I might post a similar thread........but the only difference between the two teams right now is an additional week...........check it: If the chiefs lose next week, they set a record themselves....and no, it has nothing to do with winning a Lombardi 3 times already.....lol

Hey, tell us about the time you almost nailed the prom queen 25 years ago!

|Zach|
01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
This is some Raider fan support group. Who can rationalize their hilarity the best.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks, Bowser. I feel much better now...

Yeah, that wasn't a rival jab, just a true WTF statement....

Shogun
01-02-2011, 10:49 PM
The Raiders would have won the NFC west

chefsos
01-02-2011, 11:04 PM
The Raiders would have won the NFC west
...while going 0-4 in that division. Ironical, huh?

S&BJW
01-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Hey, tell us about the time you almost nailed the prom queen 25 years ago!

I did nail her but promised your mom I wouldn`t talk about it...ROFL

|Zach|
01-02-2011, 11:16 PM

Oh no he didn't!

Bowser
01-02-2011, 11:20 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Hcorona23/oh-yeah-fuck-your-theory.jpg

Bwana
01-02-2011, 11:31 PM

:spock:

Nice 5th grade smack. Get lost.

01-03-2011, 03:02 AM

Yeah, if only I was a KC fan...lol..you fail

SPchief
01-03-2011, 04:31 AM

Did you really just pull out a your mom joke?

Over-Head
01-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Sweep the division by going 6-0 and not win the division..lol..that is pretty damn embarrassing..just sayin

It is sadly enough.
I mean justify to me a team, ANY team, beating ALL it's rivals in the same division, but yet not deemed good enough to proced to the next round.

Hey ain't taking anything away from your AFCW Crown, enjoy it, wear it proudly, and for the next 365 or so days rub it in every other fans face.
for 10 years on this board you guys have come close,soooo close to making the show. Hope it happens.
Other than that,
Just say'n....IT FUGGEN SUCKS!!!!

Over-Head
01-03-2011, 08:42 AM

'O YEAH, U MIGHTUV MADE THE PLAYOFFS BUT YOU COULDNT EVEN WIN ALL UR DIVISION GAMES. LAWL.'
I'll do it for ya :thumb:
(there)done

Mr. Arrowhead
01-03-2011, 08:43 AM
they talk all they want about 6-0 in the division, but the fact is division games is only 6 games, and in outside the division they were 2-8 and we were 8-2.

Over-Head
01-03-2011, 08:46 AM
they talk all they want about 6-0 in the division, but the fact is division games is only 6 games, and in outside the division they were 2-8 and we were 8-2.Ironic ain't it:doh!:

RNR
01-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Yes it is frustrating but speaks more to a weak division. If you go back to the merger most teams had to win more than 6 games to sweep a division. I would fancy a bet they may be the first team to "sweep" and not make the show but are not the first to win "6 division games" and not make the show~

01-03-2011, 08:47 AM
they talk all they want about 6-0 in the division, but the fact is division games is only 6 games, and in outside the division they were 2-8 and we were 8-2.

against most of the same teams as well.

Over-Head
01-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Not sour grapes, just more of a "This just sucks!!"
Kinda like a few years back, nothing to play for, last game, Raiders beat the Chiefs and end your playoff chase.
least thats my story and i'm sticken too it :thumb:

Over-Head
01-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Yes it is frustrating but speaks more to a weak division. If you go back to the merger most teams had to win more than 6 games to sweep a division. I would fancy a bet they may be the first team to "sweep" and not make the show but are not the first to win "6 division games" and not make the show~
Hey, we swept the Chiefs, all that matters :)

01-03-2011, 09:16 AM
It is sadly enough.
I mean justify to me a team, ANY team, beating ALL it's rivals in the same division, but yet not deemed good enough to proced to the next round.

Hey ain't taking anything away from your AFCW Crown, enjoy it, wear it proudly, and for the next 365 or so days rub it in every other fans face.
for 10 years on this board you guys have come close,soooo close to making the show. Hope it happens.
Other than that,
Just say'n....IT FUGGEN SUCKS!!!!

And Cable gets fired after this season? lol..he was doing a great job man! Al Davis is cookoo!

RNR
01-03-2011, 09:25 AM
And Cable gets fired after this season? lol..he was doing a great job man! Al Davis is cookoo!

I disagree. If you followed the Raiders you would see how bad he is. The Raiders won in spite of him. The problem is until batty Al is out of the picture he is as good as they can get. This team was very capable of making a run at the playoffs. When the Raiders were able to run over and out "talent" teams they won. When faced with equal talent and good coaching they folded. And when faced with better talent and good coaching it got ugly~

01-03-2011, 09:33 AM
I disagree. If you followed the Raiders you would see how bad he is. The Raiders won in spite of him. The problem is until batty Al is out of the picture he is as good as they can get. This team was very capable of making a run at the playoffs. When the Raiders were able to run over and out "talent" teams they won. When faced with equal talent and good coaching they folded. And when faced with better talent and good coaching it got ugly~

Gotchya ;) well, since the only Raiders game I saw this year was the one at SD, I will take your word for it.

Does anybody really want that Raiders HC job anymore? I think Jim Fassell (coaching in the ufl (lol) ) was begging for it a few years back. but Im not sure anybody really wants to work for Al Davis.