PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Saturday in KC

Hootie
01-05-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm bringing a friend to the game Sunday and we're going to be out and about in the area Saturday night...

25 years old...

Westport or Power & Lights? Or something else? I'll be staying in Overland Park (most likely)...what's my best option?

Obviously I'd prefer a younger crowd to an older crowd...but judging on where we are and how far away we are from our eventual destination we probably won't be able to drink too much anyways...

anything hip in Overland Park? Or I could always stay at my sisters near KCMO...

Just give me some tips fellas...

Bwana
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM
I think you two would like the Blue Oyster.

Shogun
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Don't get stabbed in Westport

LaChapelle
01-05-2011, 05:36 PM
after taking them to a Raiders home game in Chiefs red
it's all up hill

Hootie
01-05-2011, 05:38 PM
not gonna get stabbed...I've been to Westport and P&L several times...

what's the better scene these days for mid 20s???

where are the better prices??

where are more people?

I don't need to go all out since I'll be up and running at 8 AM getting ready for tailgating...just looking for something to do that'll be a good time.

Fish
01-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Missy B's in Westport is probably your best bet.....

Bearcat
01-05-2011, 05:39 PM
I prefer P&L, but you don't really have to choose one or the other.... http://www.thekansascitystrip.com/

KCUnited
01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
I've heard Out A Bounds up on Broadway is great for those into sports and interior design.

bevischief
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM
The Other Place.

Hootie
01-05-2011, 05:44 PM
I prefer P&L, but you don't really have to choose one or the other.... http://www.thekansascitystrip.com/

this is a longshot and I don't even think it exists anywhere...

but is there any way to get from P&L to Overland Park without spending $80 for a cab??

like a late night bus...or?

because that's really the biggest obstacle I'm facing right now...unless my sister lives closer to P&L than I think.

Hootie
01-05-2011, 05:44 PM
The Other Place.

yeah I've been there a lot but it's more of a 7 PM bar than a 12 AM bar...good for watching football during the day I bet...but not cool for a "lets hit on some chicks" kind of scene...not that I'd be doing that either...but eye candy is nice

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
I think you two would like the Blue Oyster.

ROFL

ChiefsCountry
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
I have a feeling all the gay bars in Kansas City will be mentioned in this thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
First in with "Dixie Bell".

bevischief
01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
yeah I've been there a lot but it's more of a 7 PM bar than a 12 AM bar...good for watching football during the day I bet...but not cool for a "lets hit on some chicks" kind of scene...not that I'd be doing that either...but eye candy is nice

I trend to go to town early not late. Tanners and The Peanut have a few places all over KC.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-05-2011, 05:48 PM
I call the P&L the alcohol mall. Prices are mall like too. $15 for a drink is ridonkulous, but it's reality there. I had a blast in Westport, but it's nothing compared to the P&L. I'm in my early 30's, but I look at the same ass you do.

MoreLemonPledge
01-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Missy B's in Westport is probably your best bet.....

This. Or Buddies.

The Franchise
01-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Google "Kansas City Golden Showers" and go from there.

ChiefsCountry
01-05-2011, 06:02 PM
I like Kelly's in Westport. Know the owners so that helps, but its a pretty cool place. I like P&L as well. Thats where we will probablly chill at bc we got a downtown hotel for this weekend.

OnTheWarpath15
01-05-2011, 06:04 PM
I like Kelly's in Westport. Know the owners so that helps, but its a pretty cool place. I like P&L as well. Thats where we will probablly chill at bc we got a downtown hotel for this weekend.

You getting to town Friday night or Saturday?

ChiefsCountry
01-05-2011, 06:05 PM
You getting to town Friday night or Saturday?

Later Saturday. Helping one of our friends move all day, so we will be going out later.

OnTheWarpath15
01-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Later Saturday. Helping one of our friends move all day, so we will be going out later.

Damn.

Coming to the tailgate Sunday, or hosting your own?

ChiefsCountry
01-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Damn.

Coming to the tailgate Sunday, or hosting your own?

I would like to hit up the CP tailgate, but this one time I actually have quite a few friends who are throwing one. Normally I don't tailgate bc its generally a pain in the ass.

OnTheWarpath15
01-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I would like to hit up the CP tailgate, but this one time I actually have quite a few friends who are throwing one. Normally I don't tailgate bc its generally a pain in the ass.

Well, hope to finally meet you. Understand if you don't make it, however.

Dante84
01-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Well, hope to finally meet you. Understand if you don't make it, however.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G3Exb1WN4U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G3Exb1WN4U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Bearcat
01-05-2011, 06:16 PM

but is there any way to get from P&L to Overland Park without spending $80 for a cab??

because that's really the biggest obstacle I'm facing right now...unless my sister lives closer to P&L than I think.

Not that I know of... and I doubt it. I think there are buses that run from OP to downtown that go until 5 or 6, and the trolley goes all the way to Waldo, which would at least help the cab cost on the way back to OP.

I guess if you're there to chase tail, maybe one of them will give you a ride, heh...

ChiefsCountry
01-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Not that I know of... and I doubt it. I think there are buses that run from OP to downtown that go until 5 or 6, and the trolley goes all the way to Waldo, which would at least help the cab cost on the way back to OP.

I guess if you're there to chase tail, maybe one of them will give you a ride, heh...

Hooties got a girlfriend. You don't remember the I bought her a jersey thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Man, Sunday nights at the old Mexican restaurant underneath the Lone Star...

THOSE were the days.

Pablo
01-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Go to Martini Corner. There are 5 pretty good bars and a surprising amount of fine looking women. You'll have a good time.

If you want to go to P&L; you'll probably have a good time, but you'll drop $150 a piece. I would probably avoid P&L unless you plan to mingle and dance with some skanks. If you wanna have a good time and drink quite a bit with people around your same age, I'd prefer Martini Corner.

Westport is fine. You aren't going to get stabbed there. Go to Kelly's or Dueling Pianos if you go there. I was in DP like two weeks ago and I swear I've never seen a better collection of hot chicks in all my drankin' time in KC. It was an anomaly, but a very good one. Plus, I'm a sucker for piano bars.

Oh Snap
01-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Martini corner between P & L and Wesport is pretty nice.

Pablo
01-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Hell. I'm about 95% sure I'll be at Martini Corner on Saturday night. I've only been there maybe 5 times, but I've always had a blast.

Dante84
01-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Hell. I'm about 95% sure I'll be at Martini Corner on Saturday night. I've only been there maybe 5 times, but I've always had a blast.

Hot chicks at Sol in the summer.

SAUTO
01-05-2011, 06:38 PM

THIS has been my experience there as well

OnTheWarpath15
01-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Go to Martini Corner. There are 5 pretty good bars and a surprising amount of fine looking women. You'll have a good time.

If you want to go to P&L; you'll probably have a good time, but you'll drop $150 a piece. I would probably avoid P&L unless you plan to mingle and dance with some skanks. If you wanna have a good time and drink quite a bit with people around your same age, I'd prefer Martini Corner.

Westport is fine. You aren't going to get stabbed there. Go to Kelly's or Dueling Pianos if you go there. I was in DP like two weeks ago and I swear I've never seen a better collection of hot chicks in all my drankin' time in KC. It was an anomaly, but a very good one. Plus, I'm a sucker for piano bars.

Safe to assume the Martini Corner crowd would be good on a Friday night as well?

Might head over there after dinner on Friday night.

Dante84
01-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Tower Tavern has some really good food. They're at Martini Corner also.

Pablo
01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Safe to assume the crowd would be good on a Friday night as well?

Might head over there after dinner on Friday night.Yeah. The crowd is always pretty good. It's a comfortable mix between Westport and P&L without the insane price gouging.

SAUTO
01-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah. The crowd is always pretty good. It's a comfortable mix between Westport and P&L without the insane price gouging.

again this.

we always have a great time there.

Saul Good
01-05-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm 25, also.

Check out www.nightlifekc.com for a list of events you might wanna check out. There's nothing too crazy on tap for this weekend, since things slow down for a week or two after New Years.

Based on reading your posts and getting a sense for how you get down:

If you go to the Waldo area, check out The Well and Kennedy's.

You would also like The Brooksider.

If you go to Westport, you will like Kelly's.

If you go to the Plaza area, you will like The Point, The Levee, or Gran Falloon. You'd also like Tom Fooleries, but go early and leave around 10:30 or 11, because it slows down.

If you go to Martini Corner, go to Velvet Dog or Sol.

If you go to P&L, you will like Johnny's, McFadden's, Rockbar, or just walking around.

If you do Overland Park, check out Paddy O'Quigley's, Fuel, Tanners on 143rd, Talk of the Town, or Saints.

I hand picked these for you Hootie. Other people on here might naysay, but these are your KC bars, my friend.

This is an excellent list, but there are a couple of glaring errors and omissions. Replace Tanners on 143rd with Tanners on 119th. 143rd doesn't have near the atmosphere.

In Overland Park, I would add Ra at Town Center during happy hour. For Westport, I would add Harpo's. On the Plaza, O'Dowd's.

stlchiefs
01-05-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm 25, also.

Check out www.nightlifekc.com for a list of events you might wanna check out. There's nothing too crazy on tap for this weekend, since things slow down for a week or two after New Years.

Based on reading your posts and getting a sense for how you get down:

If you go to the Waldo area, check out The Well and Kennedy's.

You would also like The Brooksider.

If you go to Westport, you will like Kelly's.

If you go to the Plaza area, you will like The Point, The Levee, or Gran Falloon. You'd also like Tom Fooleries, but go early and leave around 10:30 or 11, because it slows down.

If you go to Martini Corner, go to Velvet Dog or Sol.

If you go to P&L, you will like Johnny's, McFadden's, Rockbar, or just walking around.

If you do Overland Park, check out Paddy O'Quigley's, Fuel, Tanners on 143rd, Talk of the Town, or Saints.

I hand picked these for you Hootie. Other people on here might naysay, but these are your KC bars, my friend.

Been to all those other than a couple in OP. All cool places, but you may hit that random off night. FYI 28 y.o., but haven't lived in KC for a few years now, though I do go back quite a bit.

Demonpenz
01-05-2011, 08:03 PM
power and light take a trolley or whatever hit all the bars all day and all night KC nightlife when you are young is great.

Dante84
01-05-2011, 08:07 PM
This is an excellent list, but there are a couple of glaring errors and omissions. Replace Tanners on 143rd with Tanners on 119th. 143rd doesn't have near the atmosphere.

In Overland Park, I would add Ra at Town Center during happy hour. For Westport, I would add Harpo's. On the Plaza, O'Dowd's.

Good call. I was thinking he would prefer the hotter chicks at 143rd than the ones at 119th, but its usually packed.

I skipped O'Dowd's because it takes 5 years to get a drink and they can have shitty bands playing at times. I also figured the cover might turn him off. It's way better in the summer when you can go on the room and not freeze. Hot chicks are up there too.

Harpo's is pretty awesome if its full. I like the quarter draw nights too. Too bad its a damned Mizzou bar.

Ra is a solid Happy Hour, definitely. But he's gonna be there on Saturday night, and the other thing is that once you commit, you've got to travel to get to some other locations if you don't like it. That's the same deal with all the JoCo bars though.

Hootie
01-07-2011, 12:28 AM
thanks for the list, bros...

probably hit Martini Corner...or that dueling piano bar...or all of them...hell I don't know

Bowser
01-07-2011, 12:35 AM
thanks for the list, bros...

probably hit Martini Corner...or that dueling piano bar...or all of them...hell I don't know

Guess it just depends on how much you want to spend, and how crazy you want to get. Never done the Martini Corner thing, but it actually sounds like good times. P&L if you want to get crazy and play grab ass with the womens. Hit up Shark Bar, it's the dance club. (Heard some bartenders got in trouble there for roofie-ing some girls, so that place may be not so great these days, lol)

ChiefsCountry
01-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Hit up Shark Bar, it's the dance club. (Heard some bartenders got in trouble there for roofie-ing some girls, so that place may be not so great these days, lol)

My experience is alot of dumb bitches think they are roofied when in all honesty that just had way to much to drink. When you are a 100 pounds and taking shots like crazy, its going to knock you on your ass. My roommate in college managed a bar and every fucking night it was the same shit show over and over.

Phobia
01-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Hootie, honestly the Hooters on Metcalf is probably the place for you. Wings, Hooters, Beer - That's your element.

Inspector
01-07-2011, 07:49 AM
The McDonalds just opened a new playland area complete with tubes and a slide.

You can get a happy meal with McNuggets.

Have a great time!

(OK, I'm just kidding. You'd probably get stuck in the tubes anyway)

RockChalk
01-07-2011, 09:07 AM
If you're in the Brookside area, skip the Brooksider and just go to Charlie Hoopers. You'll thank me later if you're looking for girls who want to have a good time.

It's been mentioned, but Martini Corner is a good time. F*** O'Dowds (Plaza) unless you want to sit around with a bunch of KU frat boys and uppity skanks.

If you want to be near P&L, but are looking for a place to watch the games prior to hitting up bars/clubs, The Quaff is a pretty cool place that won't be jam-packed like a Tanner's would be.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2011, 09:27 AM
The McDonalds just opened a new playland area complete with tubes and a slide.

You can get a happy meal with McNuggets.

Have a great time!

(OK, I'm just kidding. You'd probably get stuck in the tubes anyway)

LMAO/thread.

Dante84
01-07-2011, 09:52 AM
...Hit up Shark Bar, it's the dance club.

Do not do this.

It's like if you turned the lights out in a Holister store, put a loop of "I'm a Barbie Girl" and "I saw the Sign" on repeat. Then you put a bar in the corner and the quasi-homo male bartenders serve drinks with their shirts off and wear arm bands and head bands. The funny thing is that they all look 15, so its not like they are in any shape to be rocking out with their shirts off.

You will hate this bar, and will likely end up with assault charges that will keep you from going to the game on Sunday.

Bearcat
01-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Do not do this.

It's like if you turned the lights out in a Holister store, put a loop of "I'm a Barbie Girl" and "I saw the Sign" on repeat. Then you put a bar in the corner and the quasi-homo male bartenders serve drinks with their shirts off and wear arm bands and head bands. The funny thing is that they all look 15, so its not like they are in any shape to be rocking out with their shirts off.

You will hate this bar, and will likely end up with assault charges that will keep you from going to the game on Sunday.

LMAO

I was simply going to say I hate that place, so yeah, what he said.... the music is awful and the drinks are worse. If I'm destined for Hell, that's where I'm headed.

El Jefe
01-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm bringing a friend to the game Sunday and we're going to be out and about in the area Saturday night...

25 years old...

Westport or Power & Lights? Or something else? I'll be staying in Overland Park (most likely)...what's my best option?

Obviously I'd prefer a younger crowd to an older crowd...but judging on where we are and how far away we are from our eventual destination we probably won't be able to drink too much anyways...

anything hip in Overland Park? Or I could always stay at my sisters near KCMO...

Just give me some tips fellas...

I'm sure there's a gay bar somewhere for you two. Hey ask Buck, he probably has connections.

luv
01-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Do not do this.

You forgot Mmm Bop. That was my personal favorite (from what I heard).

Dante84
01-07-2011, 10:17 AM
You forgot Mmm Bop. That was my personal favorite (from what I heard).

Yeah, mmm bop is for sure in the mix. "What is Love?" is another one.

Basically, anything you heard at a roller skating party when you were young.

luv
01-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah, mmm bop is for sure in the mix. "What is Love?" is another one.

Basically, anything you heard at a roller skating party when you were young.

I'm gonna guess you're about 10 years younger than me. Most of the songs you mentioned didn't come out until after I stopped going to the skating rink.

Dante84
01-07-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm gonna guess you're about 10 years younger than me. Most of the songs you mentioned didn't come out until after I stopped going to the skating rink.

I'm 25

eazyb81
01-07-2011, 10:33 AM

This is the serious flaw holding back the KC nightlife scene.

1. Very weak public transportation. KC probably isn't big enough to support a lightrail/train system, but it could easily afford another 100+ taxis.

2. Making #1 worse is the massive urban sprawl in KC. I didn't realize how bad it was until I lived in other cities.

3. Way too many cops. I'd love to see an analysis of cops per capita in KC versus other major cities. Again, I didn't realize how bad it was in KC for cops until living in other major cities. It really is amazing how many cops are cruising around, setting up speed traps, or doing sobriety checkpoints in KC.

A great business idea would be to set-up some sort of evening bus service on the weekends to take people from the OP, KC North, Blue Springs, etc to downtown and back.

Dante84
01-07-2011, 10:36 AM
This is the serious flaw holding back the KC nightlife scene.

1. Very weak public transportation. KC probably isn't big enough to support a lightrail/train system, but it could easily afford another 100+ taxis.

2. Making #1 worse is the massive urban sprawl in KC. I didn't realize how bad it was until I lived in other cities.

3. Way too many cops. I'd love to see an analysis of cops per capita in KC versus other major cities. Again, I didn't realize how bad it was in KC for cops until living in other major cities. It really is amazing how many cops are cruising around, setting up speed traps, or doing sobriety checkpoints in KC.

A great business idea would be to set-up some sort of evening bus service on the weekends to take people from the OP, KC North, Blue Springs, etc to downtown and back.

3 is a product of 2. Each city (Shawnee, Merriam,OP, Olathe) heading south has a quota to make, and they just watch I-35 as the drunks come home.

Demonpenz
01-07-2011, 10:38 AM
What time are you going down there, I could give you a ride maybe.

El Jefe
01-07-2011, 10:41 AM
What time are you going down there, I could give you a ride maybe.

Ohhh that would be epic hilarious. The leg pisser, taking a car ride from captain random, I would like to see some MS Paints drawings of that.

Hootie
01-07-2011, 11:44 AM
we don't do the "club" scene just so you know...

I don't do dance bars...I'm not 19...absolutely hate clubs.

and we're leaving Illinois noon Saturday...arrive around 6:30...hang out with family for a few hours...and probably hit some of these places around 10.

So far...even though it's going to be a tough sell to talk my friend into a place called "martini corner"...that is sounding like the frontrunner...even though every time we've done this in the past we've had a blast in Westport (before P&L went up)

Dante84
01-07-2011, 11:46 AM
we don't do the "club" scene just so you know...

I don't do dance bars...I'm not 19...absolutely hate clubs.

and we're leaving Illinois noon Saturday...arrive around 6:30...hang out with family for a few hours...and probably hit some of these places around 10.

So far...even though it's going to be a tough sell to talk my friend into a place called "martini corner"...that is sounding like the frontrunner...even though every time we've done this in the past we've had a blast in Westport (before P&L went up)

Start at Sol. Velvet Dog and Tower Tavern are cool too. TT has root beer shots that taste pretty damn good (pretty girly, but still good.) Rip whisky afterwards.

Hootie
01-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Start at Sol. Velvet Dog and Tower Tavern are cool too. TT has root beer shots that taste pretty damn good (pretty girly, but still good.) Rip whisky afterwards.

how many bars does this "Martini Corner" consist of?

Hootie
01-07-2011, 11:53 AM
you're the man

Bowser
01-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Had you pegged wrong, Hootie. Completely saw you as a techno pumping, E poppin dude, lol.

Sounds like the Martini Corner is going to be the unofficial CP meetup tonight. I'm gonna try and work a deal with work to get the night off. With my company, if I DIDN'T want the night off, they'd offer it. Since I would like to have it......

Hootie
01-07-2011, 11:59 AM
nope...we've always done chill bars...we got over our "skank" bars a long, long time ago...in Champaign you can get into campus bars legally when you're 19...we stopped doing the club bars about 2 months in.

Bowser
01-07-2011, 12:01 PM
nope...we've always done chill bars...we got over our "skank" bars a long, long time ago...in Champaign you can get into campus bars legally when you're 19...we stopped doing the club bars about 2 months in.

Ha! Partied years ago in Champaign when I was in the Air Force, and Chanute was still open. And yes, we had no problems getting into bars when we were 19. Yes, I'm old, lol.

That's Green Street in Champaign, right?

Mr. Kotter
01-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Stocked up on your Rohypnol, yet?

Hootie
01-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Ha! Partied years ago in Champaign when I was in the Air Force, and Chanute was still open. And yes, we had no problems getting into bars when we were 19. Yes, I'm old, lol.

That's Green Street in Champaign, right?

Yep, Green Street. Probably much nicer than you remember it...totally made over for the Bears in 2003 when they played their home games at Memorial Stadium.

gblowfish
01-07-2011, 12:14 PM
"Expressions" is Kansas City's Hottest Club for Action!
Admiral and McGee just east of downtown!
http://tinyurl.com/2uj6qby

SAUTO
01-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Guess it just depends on how much you want to spend, and how crazy you want to get. Never done the Martini Corner thing, but it actually sounds like good times. P&L if you want to get crazy and play grab ass with the womens. Hit up Shark Bar, it's the dance club. (Heard some bartenders got in trouble there for roofie-ing some girls, so that place may be not so great these days, lol)

we have had a good time roofie free at the shark bar.

SAUTO
01-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Do not do this.

huh. i have seen plenty of young female bartenders here.

and they have played much better music when i was there too.

SAUTO
01-07-2011, 12:19 PM
LMAO

I was simply going to say I hate that place, so yeah, what he said.... the music is awful and the drinks are worse. If I'm destined for Hell, that's where I'm headed.

damn. i must be old.

we have a good time there. but it is expensive

Bearcat
01-07-2011, 12:23 PM
damn. i must be old.

I'm 30 and have friends who like that kind of music... IMO, if it's an annoyingly over-played 80s song, they play it. So, if you like Baby Got Back and the others that have been mentioned, it's where you should go, I guess.

They do have good looking female bartenders who provide good eye candy... my version of Hell would not include them.

gblowfish
01-07-2011, 12:24 PM
All this club advice reminds me of Stefan on SNL!

"New York's Hottest Club is 'Slice!' "

http://tinyurl.com/3543ab4

Dante84
01-07-2011, 12:42 PM
All this club advice reminds me of Stefan on SNL!

"New York's Hottest Club is 'Slice!' "

http://tinyurl.com/3543ab4

Rep. I love that guy.

SAUTO
01-07-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm 30 and have friends who like that kind of music... IMO, if it's an annoyingly over-played 80s song, they play it. So, if you like Baby Got Back and the others that have been mentioned, it's where you should go, I guess.

They do have good looking female bartenders who provide good eye candy... my version of Hell would not include them.

we dont really "like" that type of music but its always fun to watch people who were pretty young when it came out all excited and dancing to it......

luv
01-07-2011, 12:52 PM
damn. i must be old.

I apparently sang and danced to mmm bop and others, and I'm 34. Of course, the jury's still out on just how socially inept I may be. :)

LaChapelle
01-07-2011, 06:35 PM
There is an hour and half Red Friday pep rally at P&L on channel 5 live
6:30 and they are already wasted
I expect to see Hootie peeing on some sleeveless ginger live

Pioli Zombie
01-07-2011, 07:47 PM
there's a good Chuck E Cheeses in Overland Park. Try the pizza. Its the best in the city. After 8PM the guy in the Rat suit takes you out back and gives it to you up the ass. Its really fucked up.

Saul Good
01-07-2011, 08:11 PM
If you're going to be in the Johnson County area, write down this number. 913-402-9141
That's the 10/10 cab. Takes you anywhere in the area up to 10 miles for $10.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-07-2011, 08:31 PM
there's a good Chuck E Cheeses in Overland Park. Try the pizza. Its the best in the city. After 8PM the guy in the Rat suit takes you out back and gives it to you up the ass. Its really fucked up.

LMAO