PDA

View Full Version : Football Ill eat my crow on Cassel

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 02:48 PM
He's finally shown that he can be the Guy. I'm sold. Hes totally got it now. Where can I get a Jersey online

MTG#10
01-09-2011, 02:51 PM
LMAO

David.
01-09-2011, 02:53 PM
ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Just giving credit where credit is due. Where all the haters now?!?

Thig Lyfe
01-09-2011, 02:57 PM
hahahaha

Fritz88
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
We had a lot of crow eating and shoving today. Up our asses.

Pants
01-09-2011, 02:59 PM
lol

Thanks, I need this after that abortion.

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 03:00 PM
All u so called football "geniuses" with all your stats and shit. Stats don't mean nothing, all that matters matters is heart and cassel has a heart of a champ! QBOTF!!!

Baby Lee
01-09-2011, 03:01 PM
AWWW!!!

Hope Pawnmower doesn't drop in and try to choreograph your sex life.

Chiefy25
01-09-2011, 03:01 PM
lol

Cassel is so terrible

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 03:11 PM
lol

Cassel is so terrible

HATER! WHAT DO U KNOW? Cassel our Qb and I'm going to support him no matter what! He was really good in new England that one year!

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 06:44 PM
WHAT A STUD! I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON TO START BECAUSE I KNOW WE ARE SET!!

Brock
01-09-2011, 06:45 PM
He's bad! He's good! He's bad! He's good!

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 06:46 PM
He's bad! He's good! He's bad! He's good!

I USED TO THINK HE SUCKS BUT BOY WAS I WRONG. I SHOULDNT HAVE OVERREACTED OVER HIS BAD GAMES BUT NOW THAT HES DOING SO MUCH BETTER IM GOING TO SUPPORT HIM 100%

Thig Lyfe
01-09-2011, 06:46 PM
He's bad! He's not that bad! He's bad! He's not that bad!

fyp

Brock
01-09-2011, 06:47 PM
fyp

:LOL:

jd1020
01-09-2011, 06:48 PM
fyp

You can't end it with "He's not that bad!"

Brock
01-09-2011, 06:49 PM

It's an infinite loop.

Pioli Zombie
01-09-2011, 06:52 PM
And he's tuff!! He came back just days after a hysterectomy!!

Thig Lyfe
01-09-2011, 06:52 PM

Good point. End it with this:

http://i39.tinypic.com/24czcxx.gif

Art Vader
01-09-2011, 06:53 PM
a lot of crow bout to get upchucked

L.A. Chieffan
01-10-2011, 06:12 PM
HOT DAMN! Did you boys watch that Tennessee game?? Lordy, I haven't been this excited about a qb for a long time

DeezNutz
01-10-2011, 06:29 PM

lol.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-10-2011, 07:08 PM
LMAO

"ShitMyPants"! 4-EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bevischief
01-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Weis let him down.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Whenver I think of Cassel, I hear the theme to MNF sung in the Acapella style that they use on those radio commercials but instead of the singers using "Bom-bom-bom-baaaa", I hear them using variations of the phrase "shit my pants" as "highlights" of Cassel throwing ints, getting sacked, and tossing the ball to the turf roll by on the screen.

Rausch
01-10-2011, 07:17 PM

LMAO

RealSNR
01-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Good point. End it with this:

http://i39.tinypic.com/24czcxx.gifCassel is worse than being here in fucking Bruges!

Pioli Zombie
01-10-2011, 08:00 PM
You know, I've seens a lots of the greats. Marc Wilson. Dieter Brock. Scott Brunner. But I aint done seen better playoff quarterbackin than that there Scat Tassle yestarday.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-10-2011, 09:23 PM
You know, I've seens a lots of the greats. Marc Wilson. Dieter Brock. Scott Brunner. But I aint done seen better playoff quarterbackin than that there Scat Tassle yestarday.

LMAO

Reerun_KC
01-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Yeah I had mt doubts too. I didn't think he could put this type of season together after last year. Props to him.

Looking forward to next year. Feels good to have chiefs football back.

BossChief
01-11-2011, 12:11 AM
With no Weis, I would be almost willing to bet anything that we have seen the best Cassel will ever play in the few fluff games this year he looked alright in.

Hiring Josh McDaniels is almost a MUST at this point if we are gonna dedicate to Cassel.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Seriously though. I thought Cassel could eventually become a QB on the level of Hasselbeck in his prime. This after a year and a quarter of hating him. What a rollercoaster...crow eaten...never fooled again. Epic fucking fail

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-11-2011, 12:23 AM
With no Weis, I would be almost willing to bet anything that we have seen the best Cassel will ever play in the few fluff games this year he looked alright in.

Hiring Josh McDaniels is almost a MUST at this point if we are gonna dedicate to Cassel.

Good point about McDaniels....it needs to be done. I'm completely on board with that

stevieray
01-11-2011, 12:29 AM

anything? I'm interested in that bet.

BossChief
01-11-2011, 01:21 AM
anything? I'm interested in that bet.

If we can add a caveat of "if we don't hire Josh McDaniels" and "if we dont trade for Larry Fitgerald" Im willing to listen to offers.

Lets discuss terms.

stevieray
01-11-2011, 01:25 AM
If we can add a caveat of "if we don't hire Josh McDaniels" and "if we dont trade for Larry Fitgerald" Im willing to listen to offers.

Lets discuss terms.

no caveats. straight up. you said that's the best we'll see from him and those were "fluff" games. I disagree.

where's your confidence?

BossChief
01-11-2011, 01:26 AM

Lets discuss terms.

If I log off and dont respond to this, just link the post in a pm, post it on my public wall or just send me a rep note and when I get done tomorrow Ill respond.

BossChief
01-11-2011, 01:28 AM
no caveats. straight up. you said that's the best we'll see from him, I disagree.

I also said (in the same post....#32) that hiring Josh McDaniels is almost a "MUST" so I think the caveat is fair.

As I dont think there is a chance of trading for Larry Fitzgerald, we can go ahead and eliminate that one though. On Sunday, it wouldn't have mattered who his receivers were, he wasn't looking for them.

stevieray
01-11-2011, 01:32 AM
I also said (in the same post....#32) that hiring Josh McDaniels is almost a "MUST" so I think the caveat is fair.

who you think is a must is wishful thinking.

if that's the best we'll ever see, it shouldn't matter who is coaching.

BossChief
01-11-2011, 01:44 AM
who you think is a must is wishful thinking.

if that's the best we'll ever see, it shouldn't matter who is coaching.

thats bs and I think you know it and are just trying to have a little fun with this (as I am)

Matt Cassel is a guy that showed this year to be a guy that does have a good work ethic and has the ability to raise his level of play under premier coaching.

He didnt get better over the course of 09 at all without a premier QB coach (his final 6 games were far worse than his first 6), he DID do so in 10 with one and he did so with one in 2008 as well IMO (his final stretch was MUCH better in both years).

I think he is a guy that CAN continue to develop into a good player in this league (where his ceiling is is yet to be determined IMO) IF he is able to have Josh McDaniels as his coach as he had a definite comfort zone with him in 2008 and I believe he would take up where he left off if we were able to get him on staff, but that if we dont and he doesnt have a premier guy to help develop him as a player and leader, he will regress big time.

Like I said, lets discuss terms....I have things to do early in the morning and should have already hit the sack, so if I do hit me up on pm or other methods Ive mentioned.

Why are you being resistant to that as part of the agreement? You believe it is right?

Rasputin
01-11-2011, 04:36 AM
That was amaizing for Cassel to give up his kidney for that poor kid like that. Then going out the very next day and play foozball. Throws a TD and points in the stands at the kid who got his kidney. What a guy!!!

|Zach|
01-11-2011, 04:46 AM
thats bs and I think you know it and are just trying to have a little fun with this (as I am)

Matt Cassel is a guy that showed this year to be a guy that does have a good work ethic and has the ability to raise his level of play under premier coaching.

He didnt get better over the course of 09 at all without a premier QB coach (his final 6 games were far worse than his first 6), he DID do so in 10 with one and he did so with one in 2008 as well IMO (his final stretch was MUCH better in both years).

I think he is a guy that CAN continue to develop into a good player in this league (where his ceiling is is yet to be determined IMO) IF he is able to have Josh McDaniels as his coach as he had a definite comfort zone with him in 2008 and I believe he would take up where he left off if we were able to get him on staff, but that if we dont and he doesnt have a premier guy to help develop him as a player and leader, he will regress big time.

Like I said, lets discuss terms....I have things to do early in the morning and should have already hit the sack, so if I do hit me up on pm or other methods Ive mentioned.

Why are you being resistant to that as part of the agreement? You believe it is right?
Not sure why he can't get better in his 3rd year here.

jd1020
01-11-2011, 05:44 AM
Not sure why he can't get better in his 3rd year here.

Not sure why an aging career backup gets 3 years, including the inherited 16-0 team in NE, to make the playoffs and play the way he did against an actual team and here Chiefs fans our saying, "Give him more time." Maybe he will develop into a good QB, but I doubt it. If he had any promise someone would have picked up on him before Brady went down. This team will be in their prime when this guy is walking out the door. Are we going to draft a developing QB then to insure we DONT get 100% out of the rest of our stars? That would be about par for the course.

Thig Lyfe
01-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Not sure why an aging career backup gets 3 years, including the inherited 16-0 team in NE, to make the playoffs and play the way he did against an actual team and here Chiefs fans our saying, "Give him more time." Maybe he will develop into a good QB, but I doubt it. If he had any promise someone would have picked up on him before Brady went down. This team will be in their prime when this guy is walking out the door. Are we going to draft a developing QB then to insure we DONT get 100% out of the rest of our stars? That would be about par for the course.

At his current rate of improvement, he'll be an elite quarterback when he's 54. REAL Chiefs fans are willing to wait 25 years for a guy to develop!

Pioli Zombie
01-11-2011, 06:06 AM
2 years is not enough time to see what you've got. By around 2016 we should know if Cassel is the guy.

Pioli Zombie
01-11-2011, 06:10 AM
Cassel can give you 10 good games a season as a top notch backup qb like Damon Huard or Jon Kitna should. That's what he gave this year. Take out the first 4 abortion games, the game after his hysterectomy,and the Raider game and you have 10 strong games. He's not capable of more. Fine. Restructure and keep him as your veteran backup and draft a qb.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-11-2011, 07:16 AM
At his current rate of improvement, he'll be an elite quarterback when he's 54. REAL Chiefs fans are willing to wait 25 years for a guy to develop!
LMAO

It's absurd as all shit. And actually, it would be his 4th year, Zachy-poo.

Yes, I WILL count NE on his resume as a starter.

You wanna know how Cassel gets this team a Lombardi?

a) A portable brick wall at the LOS

b) About, say, 8 to 10 Jerry Rice's to throw too, and

c) The Grace and Will of God.

That's your Matt Cassel Super Bowl Victory. Good luck with that! :thumb:LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Cassel can give you 10 good games a season as a top notch backup qb like Damon Huard or Jon Kitna should. That's what he gave this year. Take out the first 4 abortion games, the game after his hysterectomy,and the Raider game and you have 10 strong games. He's not capable of more. Fine. Restructure and keep him as your veteran backup and draft a qb.

Man I love watching you come around to good sense! Rep!

Simply Red
01-11-2011, 07:26 AM
He's finally shown that he can be the Guy. I'm sold. Hes totally got it now. Where can I get a Jersey online

is this the same feeling as you have for the Lake? :evil:

beach tribe
01-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Get our asses kicked in the POs, and now everyone is back to being able to predict the the progression of Matt Cassel. We're not getting another QB people.

Matt looked like shit the last couple games, yes. I think he has proven that he CAN improve on his weaknesses. The Raiders found a weakness, and exploited it. he Ravens followed suit. There' still no question that the protection broke down, but i'm not going to lay it all on them. Matty looked like shit. I believe he will work harder, and improve.
We'll see.

jd1020
01-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Get our asses kicked in the POs, and now everyone is back to being able to predict the the progression of Matt Cassel. We're not getting another QB people.

Matt looked like shit the last couple games, yes. I think he has proven that he CAN improve on his weaknesses. The Raiders found a weakness, and exploited it. he Ravens followed suit. There' still no question that the protection broke down, but i'm not going to lay it all on them. Matty looked like shit. I believe he will work harder, and improve.
We'll see.

Wrong. We are clearly defending Cassel by making him look better by pointing out his passing yards total of 70 and not his net passing yards of 43 (3 sacks for -17 yards and 1 blatant intentional grounding for -10 yards).

Pioli Zombie
01-11-2011, 01:26 PM

We'll see.
The Raiders found a weakness. It was the bloody stump found in a pile of dog shit after the dog eats its own shit and calls it Cassel.

|Zach|
01-11-2011, 04:03 PM
We don't need to rebuild a QB from scratch. We need one to be more consistent. I know knee jerk reaction where ever the wind blows pansies have trouble with this.

BossChief
01-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Not sure why he can't get better in his 3rd year here.I think he can I'f we add a premier coach to guide his apparent work ethic in the direction it needs to be. Like Charlie Weis and Josh mcd did for him. If we don't hire a premier qb coach, I am fairly certain we xan stick a fork in the chump.

This is your best post to date IMO

... Zachary, why can't we have both to hedge our vet after it looks like it may not pay off like we thought it might? The good teams are proactive in this regard.
We don't need to rebuild a QB from scratch. We need one to be more consistent. I know knee jerk reaction where ever the wind blows pansies have trouble with this.

BossChief
01-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Lots of typosStill getting used to posting from the phone

Easy 6
01-11-2011, 07:25 PM

Couldnt agree more PZ, his ceiling is a known sum.

jd1020
01-11-2011, 07:29 PM
What are the chances of Cassel having 6 solid games during the regular season, Charles/ST leading us to 2-3 more wins, making the wildcard, and Cassel having 4 solid games in a row, against SB caliber teams, on our way to a SB appearance and victory?

If the answer is <1%, we need to find a new QB.

MadMax
01-11-2011, 07:33 PM
LMAO

It's absurd as all shit. And actually, it would be his 4th year, Zachy-poo.

Yes, I WILL count NE on his resume as a starter.

You wanna know how Cassel gets this team a Lombardi?

a) A portable brick wall at the LOS

b) About, say, 8 to 10 Jerry Rice's to throw too, and

c) The Grace and Will of God.

That's your Matt Cassel Super Bowl Victory. Good luck with that! :thumb:LMAO

Ya gotta believe :) LMAO

RealSNR
01-11-2011, 07:34 PM
The Raiders found a weakness. It was the bloody stump found in a pile of dog shit after the dog eats its own shit and calls it Cassel.Oh my! :eek: