PDA

View Full Version : Football Perspective

tmax63
01-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Keep it in perspective people. The Chiefs won as many games this year as the last 3 years COMBINED. At the beginning of the year anyone saying they would win more than 7-8 games was called a kool-aid drinking blind homer. Today they lost in the playoffs to a better more experienced team. What's that mean? They got more work to do but they are vastly improved from where they were a year ago and light-years ahead of 2 years ago. Seeing people listing needs for the Chiefs, the thing I see is they're down to a couple of free agents and another good draft class away from filling the holes instead of 2-3 years worth of picks. This has a chance of being a 3 year turn-around instead of a 4-5 year battle back. Flame away,I could care less.

ChiefsSuckBalls
01-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Cheifs suck again! Ha ha.

FloridaMan88
01-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Keep it in perspective people. The Chiefs won as many games this year as the last 3 years COMBINED. At the beginning of the year anyone saying they would win more than 7-8 games was called a kool-aid drinking blind homer. Today they lost in the playoffs to a better more experienced team. What's that mean? They got more work to do but they are vastly improved from where they were a year ago and light-years ahead of 2 years ago. Seeing people listing needs for the Chiefs, the thing I see is they're down to a couple of free agents and another good draft class away from filling the holes instead of 2-3 years worth of picks. This has a chance of being a 3 year turn-around instead of a 4-5 year battle back.

The problem with this thinking is that the Chiefs still have a major question mark at QB. The Chiefs rebuilding progress is going to stall if Cassel doesn't get better.

Trevo_410
01-09-2011, 03:18 PM
I agree, today was quite a mess, but no one thought we'd even make it this far... Im going to be excited for next season with another very good draft class... I think arrowhead will be deadly next year when we're playing east coast teams the whole time... go chiefs!

Rain Man
01-09-2011, 03:20 PM
We also won as many playoff games as the last three years combined.

MMXcalibur
01-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Cheifs suck again! Ha ha.

F*** your mother, bitch.

tmax63
01-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I didn't say a single word about specific positions of need. IMHO, Cassel improved tremendously from last year but that's not saying he's there yet. He showed he could produce at times this year, next year he has to get more consistant. The Chiefs obviously need a high draft pick back-up to push him or take his job if he doesn't continue to improve. I'm just saying the Arrow is pointing up to borrow someone else's phrase.