PDA

View Full Version : Poop Where's Pawnmower?

BigMeatballDave
01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
I'm shocked. I thought for sure he'd be around to stick up for his boy, MC. :thumb:

R8RFAN
01-09-2011, 05:34 PM
He is probably in a ditch somewhere with a condom hanging halfway out of his butt.

Bane
01-09-2011, 05:34 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/10zxqua.gif

Reaper16
01-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Let people grieve. This loss is a hard thing on most of us.

BigMeatballDave
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Let people grieve. This loss is a hard thing on most of us.I'm taking it in stride. I didnt expect them to win. I did think they would execute better though, esp at the QB position.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm taking it in stride. I didnt expect them to win. I did think they would execute better though, esp at the QB position.

Wha-whut?

"ShitMyPants-Bowl" did not impress BCD?

I'm shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

Ming the Merciless
01-09-2011, 06:21 PM
im sad.....

too sad and pissed to read and or comment at present

but i think we will stick with cassel tho.....

absolute shit game by him and almost everyone else

i still believe tho

Reerun_KC
01-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Wha-whut?

"ShitMyPants-Bowl" did not impress BCD?

I'm shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

I swear, you have to be a dupe GoChiefs account...

do you ever stand by your comments? Ever?

You flop around more than a fish... Stay true to yourself man... Its getting embarassing... Either be yourself or the draftabulators lapdog... But stop flopping...

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-09-2011, 06:27 PM
I swear, you have to be a dupe GoChiefs account...

do you ever stand by your comments? Ever?

You flop around more than a fish... Stay true to yourself man... Its getting embarassing... Either be yourself or the draftabulators lapdog... But stop flopping...

I'm not going to pretend I should stand by Cassel when he has completely proven himself to be a liability to this team. This is the NFL. You kno what that stands for, right? "Not For Long".

Situations change, things shift, that's life. I gave the guy a chance and rooted for him to step up. His last two games, which were BOTH important games, he...DID...NOT.

What do you not understand?

Reerun_KC
01-09-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm not going to pretend I should stand by Cassel when he has completely proven himself to be a liability to this team. This is the NFL. You kno what that stands for, right? "Not For Long".

Situations change, things shift, that's life. I gave the guy a chance and rooted for him to step up. His last two games, which were BOTH important games, he...DID...NOT.

What do you not understand?

That as soon as the game was over you started your shitck again... qouting people with very little substance in your replies...

Hanging on everything negative someone says about Cassel, after you supported him up until to weeks ago...

Be yourself man...

BigMeatballDave
01-09-2011, 06:35 PM

What do you not understand?I didnt blame MC at all for the loss last week vs Oakland. He was running for his life.

Today, though. The line was OK. He had time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-09-2011, 08:07 PM
]That as soon as the game was over[/B] you started your shitck again... qouting people with very little substance in your replies...

Hanging on everything negative someone says about Cassel, after you supported him up until to weeks ago...

Be yourself man...

Incorrect. I started my "shtick" after INT number 2.