PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mods: Can we sticky an offseason news/update thread?

Mr_Tomahawk
01-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I know that is kind of the point of the lounge...

But can we maybe sticky a thread where we can update the original post with new tweets or what not regarding OC moves, player and personnel moves? And leave the rest of the thread open for comments?

I know this was done before with certain topics like GM/Coach search where the OP updated the thread with tweets. Made it much easier than search through a 300 page thread for new information.

As I type this...it is not making much sense...and sounds like the dumb.

Been nursing my raw throat (from yelling at the game) with lots of beer...so disregard this thread if it is a repost.

Random picture thread.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/ubercomments/funny/889.jpg

Bugeater
01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
First we need a thread and a poll to determine who will start the official offseason thread.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2011, 07:21 PM
First we need a thread and a poll to determine who will start the official offseason thread.

If Charlie Weis had an account here, I'd nominate him.

Because the offseason started on December 31st, 2010.

DaFace
No.

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk.

Mr_Tomahawk

Good point.

Not me because I don't even know how to update the message on my voicemail.

Bugeater
01-09-2011, 07:23 PM
If Charlie Weis had an account here, I'd nominate him.

Because the offseason started on December 31st, 2010.
No, no, no. Weis' impending departure was not a distraction, I know because I read it on Chiefsplanet last week.

DaneMcCloud
01-09-2011, 07:25 PM
No, no, no. Weis' impending departure was not a distraction, I know because I read it on Chiefsplanet last week.

Yeah, and Weis and Haley got along perfectly this season.

He's only leaving because of his son.